Session 7 May 2016

Hi all, I need your guidance regarding crystals and children...

Is it advisable to order crystals for children (between 9 and 12) ? I know there are forum members who are still waiting for their crystal to arrive and I'm OK to be the last on the list but beside that, is it OK to order crystal for children?
Knowing the responsibility that implies having the crystals, are children fit to receive them ? I'm asking this because lately my daughter (soon to be 9) is very interested in them since she saw me read and sing to them on our holidays.
She is very curious about them, asking questions about their functions and showing great interest in them. She is always there to remind me when it is 8 O'clock and even though English is not her first tongue, she will always try to sing along,
Which can be funny sometimes. :lol: A few days ago, she ask me if she can have her own crystals. I told her I will think about it and that I need to ask, without promising anything. I know she is only 9, but I can assure you that she doesn't see them
As a toy, Her interests are real. Does anyone here on the forum ordered crystals for the children ? What your experiences so far ? how old is/are the child(ren)?
Last important point: In a practical way, that is if it's OK for them to receive their crystal , since English is not their first tongue, is it OK if we read and sing along Together or each individuals need to charge their crystals on their own since each crystal is personal?
Do they need to translate the text so that each do the charging on his own ? I know with time they can probably learn the text, but I wanted to ask just to be sure.

Any advice will be much appreciate, thank you all in advance !

Scottie said:
lainey said:
I agree with the distiller option. Say for example you drink a 2 litre bottle of water every day and you can get a relatively cheap brand for about 50p at the store, over the course of the year you would spend £182.50 on water; that's for almost the cheapest water.
A water distiller costs around £200, so after just over a year you would basically be saving money. They are cheap to run and maintain and are way, way better for you.
I think it's worth the investment.

It pays to shop around. We have two Waterwise 4000 distillers. They each make 4L of distilled water in about 5 hours.

On EU Amazon sites, they are usually 799€ each. But you can find them here for 289€.

One will last you for years and years. Our old ones lasted 4.5 years before they started to get tired, but that's with running them a lot to make distilled water for 13 people.

Definitely a good investment!

Scottie, what do you think of this one? _https://www.jdharris.com/fr/distillateur-d'eau
It is shipped from the UK.
Cost including shipping to France is less than 200 €.
It is said by some Frenh juicing guy to have no plastic parts in in contact with the hot water, contrary to some other models.

Scottie said:
lainey said:
I agree with the distiller option. Say for example you drink a 2 litre bottle of water every day and you can get a relatively cheap brand for about 50p at the store, over the course of the year you would spend £182.50 on water; that's for almost the cheapest water.
A water distiller costs around £200, so after just over a year you would basically be saving money. They are cheap to run and maintain and are way, way better for you.
I think it's worth the investment.

It pays to shop around. We have two Waterwise 4000 distillers. They each make 4L of distilled water in about 5 hours.

On EU Amazon sites, they are usually 799€ each. But you can find them here for 289€.

One will last you for years and years. Our old ones lasted 4.5 years before they started to get tired, but that's with running them a lot to make distilled water for 13 people.

Definitely a good investment!

Hey this is almost the same i bought here in Croatia - just different colors - and the price was around 150 € :huh:

Added: just noticed that one on (not Pierre's) Scotiie's link has some details that are better manufactured than on mine...

Attachments

• Mine.jpg
    Mine.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 489
  • Pierre's.jpg
    Pierre's.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 482
kanader said:

Is it advisable to order crystals for children (between 9 and 12) ? I know there are forum members who are still waiting for their crystal to arrive and I'm OK to be the last on the list but beside that, is it OK to order crystal for children?
Knowing the responsibility that implies having the crystals, are children fit to receive them ? I'm asking this because lately my daughter (soon to be 9) is very interested in them since she saw me read and sing to them on our holidays.
She is very curious about them, asking questions about their functions and showing great interest in them. She is always there to remind me when it is 8 O'clock and even though English is not her first tongue, she will always try to sing along,
Which can be funny sometimes. :lol: A few days ago, she ask me if she can have her own crystals. I told her I will think about it and that I need to ask, without promising anything. I know she is only 9, but I can assure you that she doesn't see them
As a toy, Her interests are real. Does anyone here on the forum ordered crystals for the children ? What your experiences so far ? how old is/are the child(ren)?
Last important point: In a practical way, that is if it's OK for them to receive their crystal , since English is not their first tongue, is it OK if we read and sing along Together or each individuals need to charge their crystals on their own since each crystal is personal?
Do they need to translate the text so that each do the charging on his own ? I know with time they can probably learn the text, but I wanted to ask just to be sure.

I searched 'children' in this thread and found this:

Laura said:
As for healing crystals for others, as noted, you can use a photo if you like, or place the area crystal in the room with the person. If they want a crystal of their own to carry in the pocket, they can ask. We are sending personal crystals and dreamstones to children on the request of the parents.

We have about a week of charging this big batch ahead of us and then we'll start shipping more. I think more people will be getting them in the mail in the coming week, too. (From the first batch). There are some really super stones and it's always interesting to see what the Cs pick for each person.

I don't remember anybody having reported about their children's experiences with the crystals, but it sounds like your daughter could benefit from them.

kanader said:

As I have understood it, it would be fine, or even better, when singing together. There is a discussion of a weekly gathering online in the session 16 July thread https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42248.30.html

Olaf said:
When using a water distiller it really is important to enrich the destilled water with beneficial minerals (using sea salt or other means).

Otherwise you can get strong deficiencies at least of some of the essential minerals your body needs.

I was using a water distiller for about 15 years, because in the old houses in Berlin there were still lead plumbings installed. When I moved to another town a made heavy metal chelation with laboratory control that also analyzed the most essential minerals. I had strong deficiencies in some of them. Some metals were below the detecting threshold: copper, chrome, vanadium, molybdene

From what I understand we get most of the minerals we need from the food we eat. Although salting the water or adding a mineral supplement helps and can make it taste better, I myself haven't noticed any deficiencies from drinking distilled water (which I've drank pretty much exclusively for the last 4-5 years) and what I did lack I realized was mostly from an improper diet.

Unfortunately there's still no real research out there on whether distilled water on its own is actually detrimental to one's health.

fabric said:
Olaf said:
When using a water distiller it really is important to enrich the destilled water with beneficial minerals (using sea salt or other means).

Otherwise you can get strong deficiencies at least of some of the essential minerals your body needs.

I was using a water distiller for about 15 years, because in the old houses in Berlin there were still lead plumbings installed. When I moved to another town a made heavy metal chelation with laboratory control that also analyzed the most essential minerals. I had strong deficiencies in some of them. Some metals were below the detecting threshold: copper, chrome, vanadium, molybdene

From what I understand we get most of the minerals we need from the food we eat. Although salting the water or adding a mineral supplement helps and can make it taste better, I myself haven't noticed any deficiencies from drinking distilled water (which I've drank pretty much exclusively for the last 4-5 years) and what I did lack I realized was mostly from an improper diet.

Yep. You drink water from ANY source, and it depletes minerals out of your body via the kidneys if you are drinking too much. If you're relying on water for your minerals, you're going to have to drink an unhealthy amount of water to get what you need. Like fabric said, the majority of minerals we get are from food, not water. The amount of minerals per liter in spring water may be less than the equivalent in a few peas!

Also, your testing high in heavy metals is not necessarily a sign of mineral depletion via distilled water. Correlation is not causation; when one becomes depleted in minerals, best to look towards the food you are eating, not the water, unless you are drinking lots and lots of water (no matter the source).

A Jay said:
kanader said:

I searched 'children' in this thread and found this:

Laura said:
As for healing crystals for others, as noted, you can use a photo if you like, or place the area crystal in the room with the person. If they want a crystal of their own to carry in the pocket, they can ask. We are sending personal crystals and dreamstones to children on the request of the parents.

We have about a week of charging this big batch ahead of us and then we'll start shipping more. I think more people will be getting them in the mail in the coming week, too. (From the first batch). There are some really super stones and it's always interesting to see what the Cs pick for each person.

I don't remember anybody having reported about their children's experiences with the crystals, but it sounds like your daughter could benefit from them.

Miss.K said:
kanader said:

As I have understood it, it would be fine, or even better, when singing together. There is a discussion of a weekly gathering online in the session 16 July thread https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42248.30.html

A-Jay, Miss.K, thank you both for your feedback.
sending just the personal crystals and dreamstones to children is great, and make a lot of sens when one think about it Since we all live in the same household.
Yes, I agreed that singing together could be beneficial for all of us. I just wasn't sure about the charging though. I guess intent is what count the most ?
can't wait to give the good news to the girls... :D

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Laura and Team for the crystals. I have received them this afternoon and got quite emotional & teary in receiving them whilst opening the beautiful packaging :cry: . I am eternally grateful for your efforts and look forward to singing and using them :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

ashu said:
I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Laura and Team for the crystals. I have received them this afternoon and got quite emotional & teary in receiving them whilst opening the beautiful packaging :cry: . I am eternally grateful for your efforts and look forward to singing and using them :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Good to hear that the most recent batch is starting to arrive. They go out in batches since they are selected in batches. I'm doing as much as I can while healing this torn hamstring muscle, so thanks to all for patience.

Beau said:
Yep. You drink water from ANY source, and it depletes minerals out of your body via the kidneys if you are drinking too much. If you're relying on water for your minerals, you're going to have to drink an unhealthy amount of water to get what you need. Like fabric said, the majority of minerals we get are from food, not water. The amount of minerals per liter in spring water may be less than the equivalent in a few peas!

Plus, given all the crap that is in most water these days (pesticides, dumped toxic chemicals, etc.), it would seem to me that the benefit you get from the small amounts of minerals in water is far outweighed by the negative effects of the toxic stuff.

It's also good to get your water tested (before distillation or after). Some things (like mercury and volatile organic compounds) vaporize along with the water in a distiller, so distilled water may still have mercury in it. Oops!

In short, it's complicated, and distilled water is necessarily a part of a broader regimen for good health. It's also NOT in and of itself a magical cure for anything.

BTW, many of us were tested for mercury, minerals, etc. Only some of us were low on some minerals (some trace minerals), and it was very specific to each person. Health complications, how our bodies process our diet, and all kinds of other factors obviously come into play.

bjorn said:
I like mine in that aspect but who cares how they look like.
The beauty lies in it's practical use.
And I can't imagine a more beautiful item to have. The crystals serve you in wonderfull ways. + if the crystals are used in unison it will serve also others on this planet. It's all very exciting.
BTW
Crystals with vibrant shining colors and the likes are usually very poisonous. Careful what you wish for if you are only able to appreciate outside looks ;)
Approaching Infinity said:
I think that it's a good opportunity for members to self-observe. By looking at their emotional reactions, we may be able to find out a bit about ourselves. Examples: sense of entitlement, lack of attention, external expectations. Basically, in a nutshell: internal considering.
It's not the end of the world that people react in these sorts of ways, but hopefully with time and will (and the crystal connection!) we can all get a better grasp on our machines. Every reaction we have is an opportunity to see ourselves and to recalibrate.
So as an exercise, it's probably a good idea to examine your (collective 'you' here) reaction to receiving the crystals, then consider how much blood, sweat and tears have gone into making them for you. Hopefully that will put it all in context.
This was my intention, learn more about me, to understand my reaction better and get a clue of why I got the crystal with that particular form if there was a reason, why the hard work of selection then? (I read the last session now). I don’t think my problem is that I can’t see the beauty of the things, as I said I’m very practical, if I try I could live traveling all around the world and stop worrying for the bad things, but in some way I’m tired of this theater (I don’t think I’m using my time in the best way neither). I don’t thing travel is a bad thing, I like it but what I feel is that I want to be more connected with the group, and continue to reading to learn more and see the best way I can contribute. Although a small part of me still feels I should travel and see the world, I even considered the possibility that it was some kind of depression that cause my rejection to experience several things throughout my life, and earlier this month, after my "complaint" about the crystals, I practically forced myself to travel to another country where I always had many facilities to do it and I never did. I think the travel was good for my work because I'm freelance, that’s the reason I forced myself to go, I enjoyed it too, but in the process I lost time and the motivation I felt to write more often in the forum before the trip and other related things, such as translations, EE, that happens with another things previously, I’ll keep watching. Sorry if I deviated

Keit said:
For example, I took some time to examine my crystals (which finally arrived several days ago, yay!!!) and here's what I noticed. In my case, the crystal that is highly charged for protection has a lot of intricate inner-webs and scars, while the other two (water crystal and personal crystal) are much more clear and are actually almost similar in their inner structure, with some differences. So they indeed appears to have different personalities. I am still getting to know them, but it looks as very appropriate for my personal situation that a home crystal will be like a seasoned and no BS protector :pirate:, and the other two like paladins, each with their own specialty :wizard: . Dreaming stone still requires grooving, but we will get there eventually. :zzz: It can be a hard work to cut through all the wi-fi smog we have here.
Keit’s remark make me think that my crystal for house protection is the one that came with what appears to be a wound, for this crystal I had my momentary reaction and… my room needs several repairs that I was delaying for months. Before knowing this group I though some craftwork were a waste of time, for example when I was a kid and something broke in the house and my dad asked me for help to fix it, it bothers me and I said him he should call the electrician, the plumber or whatever, I though that it was a waste of time if another person who work on that could do it, because I have more “important” things to do. Maybe in some cases that could be true but now I see it with other eyes.
What I said about travelling and this relates to the feeling I always had of wanting to do something productive for the world, that really “serves”, but nothing convinced me, it's like I didn't want taking the wrong steps, only now I have this clearer but it's something I have to observe more. That thought made me to avoid many experiences that could be considered fun, danger or good for some, and also be influenced by some people and things that I think it would have prevented me to get here or delay me at least, but it also made me shut up in myself and avoid me to value some small lessons, to relate more deeply with relatives or other people although they were different from me, to be a obyvatel as were said somewhere that I can't remember now, although I'm not useless neither.
As I told you, now my perspective changed and I have interest in learn about these little lessons in the proper time, how to fix things in my own home for instance... this I had already realized a few months ago, in April I had time for going to help in the Chateau and learn and share more but I was embarrassed to say it since I'm new and do not share much here but now I say it if there is a possibility next year :D
Chu said:
See above. Maybe it is precisely because you are missing some connection (which can develop little by little), that you get upset at the outside world for not conforming to your expectations (like the beauty of the crystals). Maybe if you try to see things as they are, a bit more, without moral judgments, then you can actually connect better with others who are on your path, and leave those who aren't to do their thing, without it bothering you so much. Just accepting it as it is. The Work is not easy, so we can't expect many people to suddenly "wake up" (when you know how hard it is to "wake up" AND stay awake, you know that it's not for everyone!). That's pretty unrealistic given the evidence. Not to say that it might not happen, but we shouldn't expect it, I think. That said, we CAN do our best, and see. So, the best you can do is, before criticizing others (and even the crystals, symbolically speaking), is to look inside. Are YOU really aware? Are YOU really doing your best in life? That's more productive than the rest and can get you somewhere, IMO.
I think the above has to do more with my reaction, but as I said before, in general, I think I accept the world as it is and I try to see the positive side in the misfortunes that happened to me or to be aware that it can happen anything, maybe that’s reason I feel that my life was very peaceful, with even 1% of misfortunes. What I sometimes have are irrational impulses, as when someone strongly hits its toe or the light is cut off and no work is saved, there I usually shout, or maybe that's one of my selves that does not accept the world how is it :D
It's like I understand the STS part of the universe, I don't hate psychopaths or bad people, just I understand that they exist, as the consequences of their actions, and other tragedies, although occasionally I can get upset, I understand that we can't change all that, but based on my feelings with close friends that sometimes I find it hard to control, I think I don't fully accept yet that someone maybe does not want to see how people suffer for the actions of others to make a change, maybe because I feel that could change.
When I saw a documentary about the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bomb a few months ago, I began to mourn as never before, I made the effort to restrain myself because I was with someone else but I couldn't stop, and I think my cry wasn't so much for the people who suffered that but for the people who justified this tragedy and are still justifying and ignoring similar things. I don't know if I only understand that people suffer and that it can happen to anyone or could be another thing, maybe lack of connection.
Chu said:
Are YOU really doing your best in life?
The answer is related to the response to Keit's appointment, is the dilemma in which I'm now, I'd like to do the best I can, I'm starting to have more free time and financial freedom, and I think I could do more, I talked about this with the spanish group and they helped me to clarify it more, I will write about this later if I learn something or not. Meanwhile I will really try to share more here, because every time I say this it's as if laziness seizes me or something happened, maybe the crystals help this time, too :)

Today morning I received my crystals. :cheer:

This time they arrived in one week.

I felt very excited, and I still am :wow:

The personal crystal is quite a big one and I put it in my pocket. My hands were shaking when I opened the box with the crystals.Now I feel a nice warm feeling under the area in my pocket where the crystal is.

I also have a few questions:

1. In order to sing to them and to read the prayers to them, do I have to put all the crystals on one place in front of me so I can do that, or i can do that but the crystals could be at different places. For example, my personal crystal in my pocket, the dream crystal in the bedroom, water crystal in the glass of water in the kitchen and room protection crystal in the living room and I in some other room. Can I read and sing to them as they are on their positions or I have to put them in one place close to me in order to do that?

The reading must be loud , or I can read or recite the prayers quietly inside me ?

2. Is the water charged from crystal only for me or some other can drink that water, I mean will that water be healing for other person or just for me ?

Thank you very much for the crystals

Back
Top Bottom