I need your opinions about food quality

neonix

Jedi Council Member
In one of Barbara Marciniak's channeling sessions Pleiadians suggest to collect seeds. And now I have small craze about this topic. Because when I started to have food allergies few years ago, I started to pay attention to food quality.

Some time ago I was searching about best sources of natural vitamin C. Citrus was not good option because pesticides. Then I discover that in the past, rose hip and cranberries was very popular.

When I read an article about advantages of American blueberry. Some guy wrote in comments section that American blueberry is GMO and we should eat European blueberry. Maybe he was only overdo it. In Polish Wikipedia I read that European version of blueberry have much more nutrients and less sugar than American version.

Then I do was wonder what about American cranberries? Then I was discover that nowadays versions of American cranberries and American blueberries was created in 1930s by USDA breeding program. Of course it's not the same as Monsanto, I believe ... ????????????????????????????? :huh:

_http://fruitgrowersnews.com/article/quiker-cranberries-breeding-research-seeks-to-shorten-variety-development-p/

And what is your opinion about that? Do you have some information about this USDA breeding program? There is few info on the Internet about it. People in USA have access to libraries, and maybe could do better research than I.

Do we should eat those big cranberries and big blueberries? Do we should collect seeds? Do we should preserve old apples cultivar that are not so sweet. For example 'White Transparent' apple cultivar?

I noticed that the quality of carrot and parsley in Poland is downhill rapidly. What is situation on your countries? Nowadays organic carrot and parsley is rare gem.

You can't get enough vitamin C from plants to experience all the benefits of high dose vitamin C powder. For many people, any vitamin C in the plant is irrelevant due to the inflammation that comes with eating the plant. Many of the so called benefits of popular superfoods aren't experienced by many people for the same reason.

Good meat has more nutrients than blueberries. The nutritional value of plants needs to be put into perspective with an understanding of what the body actually needs and what is the ideal food source to satisfy those needs. In the news, one day it's blueberries, the next it's cranberries, then it's garlic, etc. It's an enormous energy drain and distraction from the basic foods that are usually the foundation for good health. If this much attention was given to meat or animal fats, it would be clear that many of these popular plants wouldn't really be very useful for an efficient diet except in special cases or for flavoring.

The best diet is one where you don't have to worry about needing to find some special plant for some special perk, the body just has what it needs and works efficiently. Then, all the time and energy spent worrying about plants is freed up to use for other things.

neonix said:
In one of Barbara Marciniak's channeling sessions Pleiadians suggest to collect seeds. And now I have small craze about this topic. Because when I started to have food allergies few years ago, I started to pay attention to food quality.

Are you growing your own vegetables? Not much point in collecting seeds unless you are going to grow the plants, or help someone else grow them. I think it's a great idea if a person has the time. Up where my parents live they have a seed bank or a seed library (it's actually run from the book library). This is where people can exchange and share seeds of the plants they have grown.

neonix said:
Some time ago I was searching about best sources of natural vitamin C. Citrus was not good option because pesticides. Then I discover that in the past, rose hip and cranberries was very popular.

Kiwi fruit is supposed to be quite high in vitamin C. But if a person is sick or starting to feel 'under the weather' they need to take vitamin C tablets. There is not enough in nature for most people when they are unwell.

neonix said:
When I read an article about advantages of American blueberry. Some guy wrote in comments section that American blueberry is GMO and we should eat European blueberry. Maybe he was only overdo it. In Polish Wikipedia I read that European version of blueberry have much more nutrients and less sugar than American version.
GMOs in America seems to be a really big problem and with these new trade agreements, they'll be trying to force their GMOs onto other markets, all over the world, which is really bad. I think this was on SOTT lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EriEOWHPqcU

neonix said:
I noticed that the quality of carrot and parsley in Poland is downhill rapidly. What is situation on your countries? Nowadays organic carrot and parsley is rare gem.

You could try growing your own. My parsley has pretty much turned into a weed in my garden and I don't even use it that much. I'm even finding baby parsley plants in the lawn now. Carrots might be a bit harder to grow.

monotonic said:
You can't get enough vitamin C from plants to experience all the benefits of high dose vitamin C powder. For many people, any vitamin C in the plant is irrelevant due to the inflammation that comes with eating the plant. Many of the so called benefits of popular superfoods aren't experienced by many people for the same reason.

Good meat has more nutrients than blueberries. The nutritional value of plants needs to be put into perspective with an understanding of what the body actually needs and what is the ideal food source to satisfy those needs. In the news, one day it's blueberries, the next it's cranberries, then it's garlic, etc. It's an enormous energy drain and distraction from the basic foods that are usually the foundation for good health. If this much attention was given to meat or animal fats, it would be clear that many of these popular plants wouldn't really be very useful for an efficient diet except in special cases or for flavoring.

The best diet is one where you don't have to worry about needing to find some special plant for some special perk, the body just has what it needs and works efficiently. Then, all the time and energy spent worrying about plants is freed up to use for other things.

I agree with monotonic.Try to add little by little saturated fats as eggs,avocado,coco oil,butter or/ghee(if you are intolerant to same of them,just do not eat them)Saturated fats from animals can help you a lot,but be sure than they come from an organic farm.
Here a link with more information:
https://www.sott.net/article/235419-Get-Saturated-Four-Reasons-Saturated-Fat-is-Healthy

Ruth said:
I think it's a great idea if a person has the time. Up where my parents live they have a seed bank or a seed library (it's actually run from the book library). This is where people can exchange and share seeds of the plants they have grown.
It would be cool if people start to sell their seeds on ebay or olx.

Kiwi fruit is supposed to be quite high in vitamin C. But if a person is sick or starting to feel 'under the weather' they need to take vitamin C tablets. There is not enough in nature for most people when they are unwell.
Kiwi grown only in warm countries. Almost all tablets nowadays have magnesium stearate and I believe it may be source of allergy and irritate my intestine.
https://www.google.com/search?q=magnesium+stearate+site%3Asott.net
I also try to avoid clean Ascorbic acid if I don't need desperately vitamin C.

You could try growing your own.
Unfortunately I live in the city. And I have no one who live in the village. I could go outside the city and plant it on wild meadow, but snails could consume it very fast.

What is great with rose hip and cranberries is that you can plant it outside the city, and you don't have to use pesticides to repel bugs.

Now I realized how big mistake people made by leaveing the village and go to the city. I am not self-sufficient, I can't grow my own food, I can't escape from wifi, I am not self-employed. I am litterally a prisoner of urbanization. Of course smart people will handle it, but not smart people will slowly dying out.

Many vitamin/mineral supplements come in powdered form. These have no added ingredients. These powders are sold by many online supplement companies, plus Amazon has a lot of them.

As monotonic said, Vitamin C from fruits and vegetables is negligent. And the inflammation caused by fruits and vegetables, along with all of the sugars, make the little vitamins and minerals from these items ineffectual.

I notice that you didn't reply at all to the advice on how meats and fats are more helpful with our health. Are you a vegetarian?

Ruth said:
You could try growing your own.
neonix said:
Unfortunately I live in the city. And I have no one who live in the village. I could go outside the city and plant it on wild meadow, but snails could consume it very fast.

What is great with rose hip and cranberries is that you can plant it outside the city, and you don't have to use pesticides to repel bugs.

Now I realized how big mistake people made by leaveing the village and go to the city. I am not self-sufficient, I can't grow my own food, I can't escape from wifi, I am not self-employed. I am litterally a prisoner of urbanization. Of course smart people will handle it, but not smart people will slowly dying out.

Do you have community gardens where you live? We have them here. I thought they might be everywhere, but I could be wrong. It's usually a place for people to grow veggies and do gardening if they don't have a garden or plot of their own. And a group of people do it together.

I remember a funny story from when I was touring Germany back in 2008. Some East Germans were more than a little bit annoyed when Communism fell, because instead of spending a very small amount of time in a factory and the rest of their time in their garden plots growing their own food, which they couldn't get in a supermarket (and selling this food to their friends and neighbours), they were required to work a normal week, be efficient, and couldn't do any black market gardening anymore. They were not happy at this new situation.

neonix said:

Does it upset your stomach or is it too sour? You can also look for ascorbic acid capsules (some of them don't have magnesium stearate), you might tolerate these better. Another option is to look into sodium ascorbate, compared to ascorbic acid it's non-acidic (though I haven't tried it myself).

in any northern climate, I'd use sea buckthorn.

Actually, I do already have 2 tiny young bushes here in Quebec. It's a wonderful berry, and the tree itslef should be prized for its functions: it's a hardy medicinal bush, (might be native to nepal/mongolian dunes/plateaus), useful for its winter-hardyness, drought resistance, adaptibility to poor soils, with a complex symbiotic root system which can both stabilize the soil (as in erosion-control applications) and enrich it through its symbiotes' (actinomycetes?) nitrogen-fixing properties.

Sea buckthorn has medecinal berries rich in vitamins (A, B complex, C (10x and more that of citrus), minerals (including selenium), oligo-elements, carotenoids, tocopherols, amino acids, very rich in monounsaturated fats, omega-6 and -7. They're a gorgeous yellow/orange and can stick to the branch even through a freezing winter, providing sustenance to birds, etc. Medicinal teas are also made from the plant matter itself.

It's a very rich plant, functionally speaking, and it can help sustain healthy abundance in an integrated ecosystem design - highly worth checking it out!

Oxajil said:
neonix said:

Does it upset your stomach or is it too sour? You can also look for ascorbic acid capsules (some of them don't have magnesium stearate), you might tolerate these better. Another option is to look into sodium ascorbate, compared to ascorbic acid it's non-acidic (though I haven't tried it myself).
It is difficult to find some supplements without magnesium stearate in them but it can be done. Amazon is a great place to start, i-herb or viridian supplements.
I would agree with the others when they say that it's advisable to get some good animal fats in the diet. Have you ever checked out the ketogenic diet?

Back
Top Bottom