'Brexit' wins, UK to leave the EU?

Re: Brexit wins, UK to leave the EU

T.C. said:
Joe said:
m said:
Niall said:
Even if, in the long-term, the UK may stay in some form or another, I should not have made a definite prediction about the referendum result! :-[

Maybe the vote went the way it did to discredit SoTT. Or maybe not. Just a thought that crossed my mind.

Not sure we have such influence!

See: Pilots and laxtives

:halo:

I'm confused! :huh:

Sorry Joe.

I have to say, the thought that maybe the PTB wanted to discredit sott DID cross my mind for a split second, but I immediately discounted it, as I think they know what they're doing and the Brexit is exactly what they want to fulfil whatever plans they have in store.

But when you said sott doesn't have that much influence, it brought back memories of when you were pulling apart the ridiculous narrative of Andreas Lubitz deciding to crash the the Germanwings flight and as part of his plan, using some kind of laxative on the pilot, and then not long after, that same idea surfacing in the mainstream media.

I posted the previous as a tongue in cheek joke, trying to imply sott might have more influence than you might think.

Maybe it was inappropriate or in bad taste.

Sorry about that.

angelburst29 said:
I'm reminded, the elite just held their little secret meeting, which makes me wonder, if Brexit is just another ploy to further concentrate their "power" and consolidate their wealth - before NATO pushes all the buttons on Russia? I suspect, the American financial system will tank - just prior to NATO's last stand? And just like General Custer and his Army - the battle will be a "wipe-out"!

Been thinking as well if all this is part of a plan. I recall when Cameron made his speech in front of no 10; it was a very concise and collected speech delivered very calmly before the final part where he seemed "emotional" (an act in my opinion). Didn't seem like a speech that was hastily put together after an unexpected outcome. Off course all psycho's are brilliant actors and the manner of the speech probably means nothing...but just a thought i had. Still to early to tell, and we will have to wait and see what the Empire's plans are.

Also now due to the brexit we have an attempt to get rid of Corbyn. Apparently didn't show good enough leadership qualities. From what I saw most of this MSM stuff been rammed down are throats during the campaign was from Cameron and Johnson.

All this drama for us all what they trying to hide.

T.C. said:
Sorry Joe.

I have to say, the thought that maybe the PTB wanted to discredit sott DID cross my mind for a split second, but I immediately discounted it, as I think they know what they're doing and the Brexit is exactly what they want to fulfil whatever plans they have in store.

But when you said sott doesn't have that much influence, it brought back memories of when you were pulling apart the ridiculous narrative of Andreas Lubitz deciding to crash the the Germanwings flight and as part of his plan, using some kind of laxative on the pilot, and then not long after, that same idea surfacing in the mainstream media.

I posted the previous as a tongue in cheek joke, trying to imply sott might have more influence than you might think.

Maybe it was inappropriate or in bad taste.

Sorry about that.

Not inappropriate TC, I just didn't remember that little detail. Thanks! As regards Brexit and "their plans", it seems to me that the Anglo-American 'establishment' organized this vote as a way to threaten the EU 'central powers' - in particular the Germans and French - about going too far in the direction of an 'Eastern alliance' (Russia/China). The implied threat being that we can take down your little EU superstate and then where will you be. We can turn the clock back to 'feudal' Europe with individual nations, potentially at odds with each other, which are, naturally, much more easily controlled than a collective of EU states under the control of relatively few people. Anyway, that's just my take. We'll have to wait and see where this one actually goes.

Thebull said:
Also now due to the brexit we have an attempt to get rid of Corbyn. Apparently didn't show good enough leadership qualities. From what I saw most of this MSM stuff been rammed down are throats during the campaign was from Cameron and Johnson.

All this drama for us all what they trying to hide.

Yeah, they give him consistently lower media coverage, mainly negative coverage trying to give the impression that he is useless and naive and pathetic, and then slate him for being a 'bad leader' and not having enough of a big and positive presence in the public sphere. They really are a bunch of pusillanimous little creeps.

angelburst29 said:
I'm reminded, the elite just held their little secret meeting, which makes me wonder, if Brexit is just another ploy to further concentrate their "power" and consolidate their wealth - before NATO pushes all the buttons on Russia? I suspect, the American financial system will tank - just prior to NATO's last stand? And just like General Custer and his Army - the battle will be a "wipe-out"!

Here is an official NATO's note in response to the referendum result:

_http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_132769.htm?mode=pressrelease

NATO Secretary General’s statement on the outcome of the British referendum on the EU
24 Jun. 2016, Last updated: 24 Jun. 2016 10:49

The British people have decided to leave the European Union. As it defines the next chapter in its relationship with the EU, I know that the United Kingdom's position in NATO will remain unchanged. The UK will remain a strong and committed NATO Ally, and will continue to play its leading role in our Alliance.
Today, as we face more instability and uncertainty, NATO is more important than ever as a platform for cooperation among European Allies, and between Europe and North America. A strong, united and determined NATO remains an essential pillar of stability in a turbulent world, and a key contributor to international peace and security. The Alliance remains committed to closer cooperation with the European Union.[...]

It may be just them repeating their usual BS mantra, i.e. completely meaningless. Just wondering if there can be anything more to it. Looks like another one of the 'wait and see' sort to be added to the collection.

Joe said:
Not inappropriate TC, I just didn't remember that little detail. Thanks! As regards Brexit and "their plans", it seems to me that the Anglo-American 'establishment' organized this vote as a way to threaten the EU 'central powers' - in particular the Germans and French - about going too far in the direction of an 'Eastern alliance' (Russia/China). The implied threat being that we can take down your little EU superstate and then where will you be. We can turn the clock back to 'feudal' Europe with individual nations, potentially at odds with each other, which are, naturally, much more easily controlled than a collective of EU states under the control of relatively few people. Anyway, that's just my take. We'll have to wait and see where this one actually goes.

I was away for 2 days and just started catching up on all this - my impression is that indeed we have to wait and see, there are just too many possibilities and scenarios as to what's going on behind the scenes.

Here are a few thoughts/observations:

- the mass media created a huge propaganda campaign before and after the vote, which was furiously in favor of "remain", and which now portrays those who voted to leave as downright morons, fascists, "uneducated" etc., and there is some resentment towards the Brit which is spread in the media. Everyone I talked to so far adopted this "mainstream narrative". I don't know, but I think this might be a clue that the US was against a Brexit? After all, the transatlanticists are firmly in control of the European media and this is one of their main weapons to influence European politics. Which brings me to:

- as Heather said, infighting at the top is a possibility, and I think maybe we shouldn't think of these "higher circles" as a "homogenous power center", especially now that times are getting rough. It might well be that numerous plans, double-crosses etc. are going on behind the scenes as the psychos and their various factions are getting more desperate. Some might even have "gone rogue" if they suspect that their best bet is to abandon the current "empire establishment" and seek new opportunities/allegiances in a world where power is shifting.

- needless to say, it's an illusion to think that this vote will have positive effects on the average British citizen - whether the PTB planned this thing or not, whether they were surprised by it or not and whether there is a lot of infighting going on or not, we are still living in a pathocracy - and nothing will change that. They WILL use this outcome to further their various agendas, to suck even more out of the average guys etc. Of course, this vote is symbolic for the deep dissatisfaction that people feel towards the establishment...

- as Niall said in his article, nothing is set in stone - now the Eurocrats are saying it may take up to 10 years for Britain to exit the EU! So it seems a lot of water will run down the river Thamse until all this has legal ramifications...

As I said, I'm just catching up with the myriad (and confusing) news, so I really don't know - just a few thoughts.

This FB user has a collection of social media reports of discrimination in the UK after the referendum result. I have also read a couple of similar stories from friends in the UK; like that of a woman not wanting to be served by my Polish friend who works at the local public library. So people who were already inclined towards racism or xenophobia now feel justified to 'come out of the closet'. :(

https://www.facebook.com/sarah.leblanc.718/media_set?set=a.10101369198638985&type=3

Those social media reports are just depressing :(

It's funny how people I know act as if history cannot be repeated and claim that there will never be another fascist state with concentration camps in the West again...

From Zero Hedge
"See EU Later" - On The Front Covers Of UK Newspapers Today
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-25/see-eu-later-front-covers-uk-newspapers-today
by Tyler Durden
Jun 25, 2016 10:13 AM
Two days ago, when Britain was set to vote for Brexit, we showed the front pages of the local newspapers which fell into two broad camps and could be summarized as follows: "Project Hope" and "Project Fear." Project Hope won. And just as we did then, here is a snapshot of the newspaper and tabloid covers the local population will see on its European Independence day.

Neddless to say, the split in public opinion persists and can be best seen in the covers of the ideologically opposed Daily Express and The Mirror.

One of Many

the_independent.750_0.jpg

Edit: for the link

Well, as all here, I'm surprised. Especially because after the murder of the deputy, French medias were claiming that their was a change in the opinion and that now the "In" will win. I thought "Oh they do it again". But, as I read in an article, the murder was not close enough from the vote so people digest it.

Currently I've three theories :

1/ They want to blame the Brexit for a futur financial collapse or/and cause it

2/ A simple miscalculation from the elite

3/ According to knowledge of celestial incoming event they just let go

Someone post that the "Out" was announced by some elite so I degrade point 2 but perhaps it was too late for them to change anything.

The theory of Aragorn is interesting too.
a) act as a "warning example" for others, and giving the excuse to tighten the integration even further, or
b) let the "English lords" leave the sinking EU-Titanic (Britain, in my understanding, has more export/import going on with non-Europaean countries, like India, so the trade with EU is small potatoes for them anyway), or
c) something else

I'm hoping for the first option, that this is the real deal. In that case, my guess is that "they" did try their usual manipulation of the votes, but either:

a) someone sabotaged/hindered the manipulation, or
b) the percentage of exit-votes was much bigger than predicted, so the tampering of the votes wasn't effective enough.

It would be interesting to know what the real result (without manipulation) was.

I think this article on sott is really spot-on: https://www.sott.net/article/320933-Brexit-No-vote-changes-nothing

When we talked about it yesterday, I said to my wife that I have the impression that the shepherd splits the herd of sheep in two with this, thus creating confusion and friction - one half of the herd goes to the cosy "everything's great, our elite is great, and we hate those idiots who don't understand the greatness of the EU" barn, the other half goes to the "this system is rotten to the core, and now we can finally beat up those damn foreigners that we always hated" barn. So both groups are separated, confused, hate each other, and don't talk to each other. Meanwhile, the shepherd has them in the two barns complaining about each other, while making arrangements with the slaughterhouse...

Plus, as the article says, it gives everyone the illusion that democracy is still working somehow. So the right-wingers can dream about electing their new Hitler, and the others love the system even more... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom