Pokemon Go.

Lets see positive to negative ='s .............Discharge............. :shock:

Pokemon Go player struck by lightning, nearly killed (Sidle Show of 51 outcome's from playing Pokemon Go)
http://www.sfgate.com/technology/article/Pokemon-Go-player-struck-by-lightning-nearly-8424620.php
12:31 pm, Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Fifteen-year-old Cameron Poimboeuf was playing Pokemon Go with his buddy Jansen Tabor on Florida's Sand Key Beach when "everything went black."

A lightning bolt hit him squarely in the back, knocking the North Carolina boy unconscious. The electrical surge coursed through his body and down his leg. His heart stopped.

The bolt also struck Jansen in the leg, but he wasn't seriously injured.

Fortunately, three good Samaritans, including a nurse, happened to be nearby, according to WFTS Tampa Bay. They performed CPR on Cameron until EMS responders took over.

"We were also told from the cardiologist it was the level of expert CPR that he got that made the difference," Cameron's mother Karen Poimboeuf told the ABC affiliate. "They did not give up after minutes of CPR, that they kept working and kept working and kept working."

But while his heart was resuscitated, what happened to his brain wasn't immediately clear.

Cameron did not regain consciousness for three days after the injury on July 19. He spent almost a week in intensive care. Doctors initially were not optimistic, as lightning-strike victims often suffer permanent neurological damage.

When he did wake up, he was surrounded by his family. But he couldn't move or remember much of what happened before he was struck.

"Everyone was standing there looking at me. I was trying to figure out if I was hurting or anything, but my body was pretty much numb," Cameron told WFTS.

Now back in North Carolina, Cameron is walking again and says he's about 70 percent recovered.

"I am still a little bit dizzy, but it is a lot better," he said.

Pokemon Go Lightning Survivor Speaks Out
_http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/pokemon-lightning-survivor-speaks-40887303

Virtual Reality: A New Lens On The Migrant Crisis
United Nations
Published on Jun 23, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzhZXVfXEnA
United Nations - From living in a refugee tent to facing the Ebola epidemic, the United Nations is using virtual reality to raise awareness of humanitarian crises around the world. The aim is to create empathy and inspire change.
Virtual reality gives the viewer a chance to take part in the story and actually walk in another person’s shoes, instead of being only a passive spectator.

"The Hacking of your scenes to convince you that you are some where than you are"
"Using Vital Realty has doubled are fund raising efforts"
maxresdefault.jpg

goyacobol said:
Tigersoap said:
Altair said:

This video is most certainly faked.
Surfing on the craze to attract viewers/followers somehow.

I hope you are correct but how can we be so "certain" about anything these days?

My first blink was that it was fake, too. Why would the guy be filming himself just driving around? And then he just happened upon a crazy person playing Pokemon? I think it was set up.

goyacobol said:
I hope you are correct but how can we be so "certain" about anything these days?

In this case, by finding out the source of the video.

https://youtu.be/AFOS7V9NOHg

They are called The Royal Stampede (and behind the stampede) and they said it was fake :

"The psycho is Mark yes you are correct. Like i said we weren't expecting you guys to believe it was real. We also sort of thought we wouldn't have to explain either"

I wish it was that easy to find if a video is true or not :D

Tigersoap said:
goyacobol said:

They are called The Royal Stampede (and behind the stampede) and they said it was fake :

"The psycho is Mark yes you are correct. Like i said we weren't expecting you guys to believe it was real. We also sort of thought we wouldn't have to explain either"

I used to work at a slaughter house in Alberta.

One day, in the cafeteria, I chose to sit at an empty seat near the window, and a co-worker from across the cafeteria stood up, approached me, and yelled down at me as I was eating, telling me that I purposefully sat there to obstruct his view of the window.

I tried to reason with him, which made him more irate, until management staff person and cafeteria staff person approached me and asked me to move. I obliged, as it wasn't worth this much noise, certainly not when it has the attention of management.

After I moved the cafeteria staff woman then explained that the irate man had special needs and that it takes 5 people to hold him down and that I should abstain from any confrontation with him.

Just a normal day for them, maintaining a semblance of sanity, but not for me, no, for the man whose worked under them for decades.

I think this satire illustrates an accurate portrayal of the level of psychosis we face, as we struggle with those who place their hearts in isolationist materialism.

This sense that the world is here for them, and those of us who aren't participating in their delusions are incomplete, not important, in the way, completely marginal.

This satire posted above reminded me of this video, a woman who completely lost her composure as she wasn't able to be served chicken nuggets:

https://youtu.be/FJye229QbVs

Chu said:
Pokemon Go reminds me of the creepy emotional attachment people had in Japan to a virtual singer. If these things aren't an experiment on people (and succeeding at that), I don't know what is.

Very interesting discussion, and creepy that things have gotten this far, while it might just be the continuation/beginning or another small "sign of the times". But what amazes me most is to see some forum members come up with narratives in order to justify falling for this obvious trap and being "food for the moon", and happily so. This one wins the prize, I think:

For myself it's just something fun to do while I walk the dog and encourages more dog-walking which in turn translates into sleepy puppy and me getting more work done at home. It's definitely an exercise for your awareness, at least the way I play. You can't walk around NYC staring at your phone, you'll hit someone, get hit by a car or biker or worse... so you have to pay attention.

Tigersoap said:
goyacobol said:

Q: (Burma Jones) What do they mean by “psychic hygiene”?

A: Being careful about what you allow into your ”field”.

Q: (L) In what sense?

A: All senses.

Q: (L) What do you mean “all senses”?

A: Seeing, hearing, speaking, and so on

[Ark describes a vehicular encounter with a negative driver]

A: We have more in mind. Take care with interacting with negative energies.

Q: (L) Well that’s kinda like creating your own reality, isn’t it?

A: Not what we mean… Keep your guard up and do not allow negative energies to slip by… such as believing lies… listening to negative music while thinking it is positive…watching negative movies and thinking it is negligible. It is extremely important to not lie to the self. One can listen or watch many things as long as the truth of the orientation is known, acknowledged, and understood. Clear?

I think another significant negative aspect of the Pokemon Go pursuit (besides the voluntary zombieacation w/ glee) that was already alluded to above, is that it fails the exempliary test - that is, what the Cs have advised us all to strive for - to raise our level of behavior/character/values - to aim high rather than indulge in degrading/debasing/juvenile behaviors/appearance/objectives or fawn after celebrity status types that clearly lower the morals and overall wholesome goodness, chairtable and loving nature of souled humanity. Indulging in Pokemon Go does not meet that standard nor do outrageously profane satiric videos.

9000+ people got together for a live Pokemon Go event in San Francisco.

Shocking that such a huge amount of people came out for an adolescent game while totally ignoring all the horrors our government is inflicting on the rest of the world. Where's the 9000+ coming together to protest/object to our foreign policy of obliteration of Israel's/big banksters' enemies? Ironically, these same Pokemon Go players are most likely the very same people who flock to the superhero type movies so prevalent any more. So, yeah, they embrace the idea of superheroes but only in fantasy - they don't show up for the real deal!!!

Pierre said:
Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)
While cell phone and pagers safe distance is 4 meters, USB sticks (3G sticks) require 2 meters to be safe.

For instance a decade ago when communications technologies transitioned from 2G (GSM) to 3G (UTMS), scientific research suggested that "UMTS is ten times more damaging to the genes than GSM radiation." Current 4G (LTE) technology was launched prior to any studies on its physical/energetic effects.
https://www.sott.net/article/321818-Is-your-heart-being-cooked-by-microwave-radiation

Is the safe distance for 4G more than 3G? Will LTE be ten times more damaging to the genes than UTMS radiation?!!

peeps here in Germany are going crazy, too. On all sides. For Example: In Düsseldorf Pokemon Go Players put a bridge under siege - and now the mayor of the city closes the bridge from traffic, installs mobile toilets and organizes a Pokemon-Tram-Ride throughout the town.
[ _http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duesseldorf/pokemon-go-girardet-bruecke-an-der-koe-wird-nun-doch-gesperrt-aid-1.6145225 ]

and then there were those three Players who accidentally entered a military training ground which was also used as firing range... !

[ _http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/games/pokemon-go-bundeswehr-ruestet-sich-gegen-handy-spiel-a-1104871.html ]

from the article:

Die Erklärung der Eindringlinge klang kurios. Als kürzlich Bundeswehrsoldaten drei junge Männer auf dem Truppenübungsplatz in Bergen stellten, konnten die ihre Straftat erst gar nicht begreifen. Sie haben nur auf ihren Handys gespielt, stammelten sie. Auf der Monsterjagd müssten sie dann wohl vom Weg in der Lüneburger Heide abgekommen sein, man verliere ja schnell den Bezug zur Realität, wenn man nur auf den Schirm starre.

i translate :

The Exlanation of the trespassers sounded curious. Recently, when some Bundeswehr-members set the three young men on the military training ground of Bergen, the three young men firstly didn't get the point of their crime at all. They only played with their eyes glued to their phone screens - while monster hunting they must have lost track of their way to the Lüneburger Heide, they declared, one actually loses relation to reality quite quickly, if you stare on a screen exclusively.

emphasis by me.

so this is enough said to the so called augmented reality thing... reality doesn't really play a role for the game and - obviously - the Gamers.

dugdeep said:
goyacobol said:
Tigersoap said:
Altair said:

My first blink was that it was fake, too. Why would the guy be filming himself just driving around? And then he just happened upon a crazy person playing Pokemon? I think it was set up.

Nowadays many people install dashcams in their cars in order to film interesting moments on the streets. It can also be handy in case of car accident.

6 Reasons You Should Own a Dashcam

Altair said:
dugdeep said:
goyacobol said:
Tigersoap said:
Altair said:

Nowadays many people install dashcams in their cars in order to film interesting moments on the streets. It can also be handy in case of car accident.

Tigersoap already explained how the video was "faked" here .

So, it is obvious the dash cam can be also used frivolously. I personally didn't need to watch a "faked" video when there are so many real videos that illustrate the Pokemon Go lunacy. I thought zin's real video of the McDonald's customer was a good example of how out of touch and violent people can get.

It would have been better in my opinion if instead of a short declaration that it was faked, the source of the fakery was included with the statement.

I am not too excited to go buy a dash cam any time soon even though some of the reasons are interesting. It's like, join the Big Brother movement see how much fun it is, you can have your very own surveillance camera. We kind of have that already with the cell phones and it has helped as far as exposing crimes but we also now have Pokemon Go and fried DNA. :cry:

Altair said:
dugdeep said:
goyacobol said:
Tigersoap said:
Altair said:
This one is disturbing:

True, I hadn't thought about a dashcam. I assumed he was filming on his phone. None the less, to me it came across as acting (which was later confirmed).

goyacobol said:
I am not too excited to go buy a dash cam any time soon even though some of the reasons are interesting. It's like, join the Big Brother movement see how much fun it is, you can have your very own surveillance camera. We kind of have that already with the cell phones and it has helped as far as exposing crimes but we also now have Pokemon Go and fried DNA. :cry:

I think having a dash cam is a little different. Whereas big brother is using cameras for the explicit purpose of surveilling people, dash cams are recording what's ahead of you while driving. In Russia they're quite popular since courts will only accept video evidence in collision claims. Also, with the current police state (especially in the US where a routine traffic stop can get you shot) having a camera in your car recording the event could be used in court should you be a victim of an angry cop. I would even say the reasons for having a cam are more compelling than 'interesting', particularly if one lives in a large city.

In his article Order out of Chaos
Laura quoted a Bush-man.
"That's not the way the world really works anymore. We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality," he said. "And while you're studying that reality, we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors ... and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do. "

It seems to me that we are moved to that trap. I mean, half of humanity caught Pokémon, and the other half is a surprise and horrified. In the end, all concerned with Pokemon.

I think we've discussed this phenomenon with all sides, learned what it took, and I'm not going to waste any more of my time and attention, and devote my energy to Pokemons. I'll try to use my time and energy creatively.
Bye

Back
Top Bottom