Point of view reality...

biala84

Jedi Master
Hello
I try to send to You a small information about how i see the world now... :) I mean the colors, they start to be like more active... Last time when i said something then after a few seconds i could hear my voice like in a cyberspace :D
Do You also feel the rhytm of the Wave... The more closer it is, everything start to be more alive. The most thing i like from my observation is that here is nothing to left behind.. I mean people... in general You can see the things how ther really are... If someone have a light inside then You can see it or near You is passing a robot then see emptiness.
The Dreams for example, giving a signs which way to go, if any problem :)

I'm happy we can become more closer :) Greetings.

Lately, Colours sometimes seem more vivid to me as well, usually after rainy weather.

Thank you for sharing biala84,

have you a reference point of your observation that you can compare them, a diary for example? Because we all can very often misled when mainly trusting our senses and feelings.

biala84 said:
Hello
I try to send to You a small information about how i see the world now... :) I mean the colors, they start to be like more active... Last time when i said something then after a few seconds i could hear my voice like in a cyberspace :D

Did you use some equipment or could you really hear your own voice?

It was my voice :) I trust my sense... :) It's rather to share the way to 4D :) I rather see these things which i seen or feel like a signs, that's why i share with You :)

I agree with what Gawan said:

Gawan said:
have you a reference point of your observation that you can compare them, a diary for example? Because we all can very often misled when mainly trusting our senses and feelings.

biala84 said:
It was my voice :) I trust my sense... :) It's rather to share the way to 4D :) I rather see these things which i seen or feel like a signs, that's why i share with You :)

Just because you trust it does not make it so. Here is a short part of the last session:

A: Negative thoughts can be "dreams" too.

Q: (Joe) What they said before was that this kind of fantasyland dreaming about something that isn't objectively true, that seems to allow or anchor some other actual negative energy. So, your dream doesn't necessarily have to be negative.

A: It allows the insertion of what amounts to a feeding tube.

Q: (Andromeda) So basically it's like a wrong use of imagination, whether positive or negative, if you're not anchored in reality. It leaves an opening for something to attach.

(L) Okay, so somebody's dreaming and sending out the STS signal since they're living in la-la land. Then there's the insertion of this feeding tube, and what then happens? What is the mechanism?

A: It can activate subconscious programs and also utilize the connection to enhance physiological processes that excite those in the environment to interact in ways that enhance feeding.

Q: (Joe) Sounds like a feedback loop.

Just a for what it's worth. :)

I think it could be legitimate too. I recall in the EE thread people reported more vivid colors. At one brief point a few years ago, I had the same thing where things seemed more vibrant. It reminds me of synesthesia.

Archaea said:
Lately, Colours sometimes seem more vivid to me as well, usually after rainy weather.

I think that's pretty normal for colors to appear more vivid or saturated after rain. I've noticed that too. And I've yet to figure out why it is. I think it is related to how when a leaf gets wet it turns darker and the color becomes more saturated. There's something that the water does to the light waves that bounce off of it I think.

3D Student said:
I think it could be legitimate too. I recall in the EE thread people reported more vivid colors. At one brief point a few years ago, I had the same thing where things seemed more vibrant. It reminds me of synesthesia.

Archaea said:

I think that's pretty normal for colors to appear more vivid or saturated after rain. I've noticed that too. And I've yet to figure out why it is. I think it is related to how when a leaf gets wet it turns darker and the color becomes more saturated. There's something that the water does to the light waves that bounce off of it I think.
A quick google and I found this:
You have undoubtedly noticed how quickly a draught-striken lawn becomes green after the rains have returned - often in as little as 24 hours! How is this possible? Four alternatives come to mind:

1.The green chlorophyll is hidden away in the dormant plant - either in the roots, or opaque packages so the green doesn't show through, or it is chemically hidden by a subtle reaction that changes its color.
2.The amount of chlorophyll in the chloroplasts is rapidly increased making each chloroplast greener than it was before (see the figure to the left of the Title).
3.The number of chloroplasts in the cells are rapidly multiplied with the net effect of seeing that much more green (see the figure to the right of the Title).
4.Any combination of the above.
http://www.science-projects.com/Chlorosis/Chlorosis.htm

However speaking from personal experience I found colours became more vivid after an increase in awareness (finding the forum/work, ceasing to be an atheist). I think maybe because I was more aware of the beauty of life and my outlook was less "grey" so to speak.

lainey said:
However speaking from personal experience I found colours became more vivid after an increase in awareness (finding the forum/work, ceasing to be an atheist). I think maybe because I was more aware of the beauty of life and my outlook was less "grey" so to speak.

I too have noticed colors and sounds more. I'm already sensitive to sound but sounds annoy me less, and I don't have to try to tune them out.

Good point on awareness!

An analogy: take someone who is a machine repairman. With more knowledge and experience of the machine, you can learn to "feel" it by many senses. Vibration, sound, sight become more vivid and relative (and help the repairman fix problems easier by sense). Without the base work to learn the machine, it's just a thing that makes random noise and vibrations- like colors dulled or skipped over.

You have undoubtedly noticed how quickly a draught-striken lawn becomes green after the rains have returned - often in as little as 24 hours! How is this possible?

It also works in the reverse. At least where I live. Two days without rain and a bright green lawn becomes brown and dry and brittle. Just one good drenching rain and the life comes back to it. It becomes bright green and starts growing again almost overnight. Nature is amazing!

Hello biala84,

Thanks for sharing your personal experience in view of this world's reality.
And congratulations on your spiritual achievement!
It is truly extraordinary!
I am very happy for you.

Back
Top Bottom