Another attack in Germany: Bomb explosion at music festival.

Gawan

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Things are heating up again. According to news it was a 27 year old Syrian refugee who build a bomb and detonated it in front of a music festival in Ansbach, Bavaria with about 2000 people attending. Several people got injured.

http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-07/ansbach-explosion-sprengstoff

Noteworthy this time is that they have a whole story about the suspect's background - as opposed to the initial confusions around who was responsible for the shootings in Munich. So it looks more like a planned attack than someone just snapping. How long until they find the all-telling letter in his home?

_http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-blast-idUKKCN1040Y8

Syrian man dies carrying bomb in Germany; 12 wounded

A 27-year-old Syrian man denied asylum in Germany a year ago died on Sunday when he set off a bomb outside a crowded music festival in Bavaria, the fourth violent attack in Germany in less than a week, a senior Bavarian state official said.

Police said 12 people were wounded, including three seriously, in the attack in Ansbach, a small town of 40,000 people southwest of Nuremberg that is also home to a U.S. Army base.

The incident will add to growing public unease surrounding Chancellor Angela Merkel's open-door refugee policy, under which more than a million migrants have entered Germany over the past year, many fleeing wars in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq.

Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann told reporters at a hastily convened news conference on Monday that it was unclear if the man had planned to commit suicide or "take others with him into death", according to news website Nordbayern.de.

Herrmann, whose remarks were confirmed by a ministry spokesman, said the Syrian man arrived in Germany two years ago and had tried to commit suicide twice before.

The man was carrying a backpack filled with explosives and metal parts that would have been sufficient to kill more people, Herrmann said. He said he could not exclude the possibility of an Islamist-inspired attack, but said that would have to be confirmed by an investigation.

One U.S. intelligence official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said investigators would focus on what the bomber was doing before he left Syria, why he was denied asylum, and whether the attempted attack was personal or political.

_https://next.ft.com/content/85ed9934-51fd-11e6-9664-e0bdc13c3bef

Suicide blast in Germany injures 12 people

Authorities say perpetrator of country’s fourth violent incident in a week was a rejected Syrian asylum seeker

A man who blew himself up and injured 12 people on Sunday night after being turned away from a music festival was a 27-year-old Syrian who had been denied asylum, Bavaria’s top security official has said.

The blast was the fourth violent incident in Germany in a week and came as the country was still on edge after the killing of nine people by an 18-year-old Iranian-German gunman in Munich on Friday.
(...)

He added that the man’s request for asylum was rejected a year ago but he was allowed to remain in Germany on account of the situation in Syria.

Authorities said they had been alerted to an explosion in the city centre shortly after 10pm on Sunday. Three of the 12 victims suffered serious injuries, Mr Herrmann said.

A large area around the site of the explosion, in the city of around 40,000 people, was still sealed off hours after it occurred outside a restaurant called Eugens Weinstube.

A spokesman for the prosecutor’s office in Ansbach said the attacker’s motive was not clear.

“If there is an Islamist link or not is purely speculation at this point,” said the spokesman, Michael Schrotberger.

(...)

The blast in the town of Ansbach prompted the evacuation of more than 2,000 people from a nearby music festival, authorities said.

The city’s central square was packed on Sunday night with emergency vehicles and a town house is being used as an operations centre, the report added.

Bavarian public broadcaster Bayerische Rundfunk reported that about 200 police officers and 350 rescue personnel were brought in following the explosion in Ansbach.

(...)

Looks like the police are doing some back pedaling with saying it was an accidental discharge of fireworks during the concert.

People just keep on fragmenting like others have posted. The "Feeding" continues.

Person Killed by Blast in Ansbach Was Syrian Asylum Seeker
(updated 07:34 25.07.2016)
http://sputniknews.com/europe/20160725/1043575916/ansbach-blast-syrian.html
Head of the Bavarian Interior Ministry Minister Joachim Herrmann stated that the person, killed by the explosion in the German city of Ansbach was a Syrian immigrant, who moved to Germany two years ago.

Bavarian Interior Minister also said that the man was 27-years-old man, known to the police as he tried to commit a suicide twice.

Besides, the man was denied asylum a year ago.

"According to current results of the investigation, the man killed [by the explosion] was a 27-year-old Syrian, who arrived in Germany two years ago and sought asylum. He was denied asylum a year ago," Herrmann said at a press conference, as quoted by the Nordbayern media outlet.

The police consider that the victim of the blast was the bomber himself, but there is no evidence at the moment.

He said that police found a handy of the killed Syria and are examining it now.

Fertinger added that police have also examined a pack-sack of the killed Syrian and revealed that
"its content was enough to kill or injure more people."

Video
Just Call Me Mister ‏@MisterMetokur 3h3 hours ago
https://twitter.com/MisterMetokur?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
. @detroiter21 @Cernovich Already been verified.
CoLc_VLVIAIwnqo.jpg:large

The minister also added that the motives of this Syrian man stay unclear — whether he wanted to commit a suicide or to kill others. The Interior Minister can not rule out the bombing was an Islamist terror attack.

The attack occurred in a wine restaurant in the downtown quarter right before the Ansbach Open, a three-day music festival that attracts many visitors. The organizers were forced to cancel the concert following the attack with around 2,500 visitors leaving the venue. Hotels and houses surrounding the bomb blast were also evacuated for safety.

Comments:
George Papadopoulos ·
German media: A blonde woman reject him, so he became a "suicide" bomber.

Bomb blast injures 12 in Southern Germany
Published on Jul 24, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_46NB4DhiS8
A dozen people have been injured as a bomb blast hits a city in southern Germany.
Three of the wounded are in critical condition. Officials said an explosive device detonated near the entrance to an open air music festival in Ansbach. Local authorities said the attacker blew himself up after being turned away from the music event. He was a 27-year-old Syrian who had been denied asylum and is believed to have attempted suicide twice before. Authorities evacuated 2,500 people from the area. A team of special police force was dispatched to the area. It was the fourth violent incident in Germany in a week and came as the country is still reeling from a shooting rampage in the city of Munich that left 9 people dead.

c.a. said:
Looks like the police are doing some back pedaling with saying it was an accidental discharge of fireworks during the concert.

Can you give a source for the firework accident? The official police statement doesn't mention fireworks: http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/6013/3386493

Data said:
c.a. said:

Can you give a source for the firework accident? The official police statement doesn't mention fireworks: http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/6013/3386493

It was, in this link below attached to the article by Sputnik. But appears now that it's been taken down. Dam i should have recorded it.
https://twitter.com/MisterMetokur
CoLc_VLVIAIwnqo.jpg:large

0950 7-25-16 screenshot
3722f02b318132febd8f622d27f876fa.png

Sorry the screen shot is a result of having to many windows opened on this end.

Just did a cleaning (of cookies).

The Sputnik reference works fine.

Diversity Fireworks?

What caught my attention was fireworks as to a Bomb. Maybe a slip by the police PR guy?

Added: After Thoughts

This is beyond horrible, not only that. At this pace and momentum of attacks. Society will eventually give in to their darkest fears and anger and all that comes with it. All based on a horrendous lie.

bjorn said:
This is beyond horrible, not only that. At this pace and momentum of attacks. Society will eventually give in to their darkest fears and anger and all that comes with it. All based on a horrendous lie.

See it here in Fr.. Being of a Multicultural genetic make up, (Hispanic, American Indian, and Irish heritage with a very small spike of French) my skin tone's change with the seasons.

So it being summer here, i spend a lot of time working, and playing out door's eating up that sun light thus, i get browner.

It's when i let my face hair go (for about 4 or 5 days), then you see the stares and the media fear programing do it's magic.

One got here, watch him, older, some middle aged, some teens.

It's evermore insane in the states.

Be carrying a Crystal with me in the event of having to visit the states. The seat of the Heart of Darkness, and or The Valle Of Death.

Thank you very much. :hug:'s :hug2:

bjorn said:

I was thinking today how it all kind of started (it goes way back and deeper of course, but on a surface level, what people hear). There was a time in the US when a shooting was more rare and it made huge headlines. Then these last two (?) years it happens so often that people stopped paying so much attention anymore. Just few minutes ago I was reading about the shooting at a nightclub in Florida. Earlier even, there were all the "suicide" and other bombings in the Middle Eastern countries (where US and friends "intervened") that most people stopped paying attention after a while too. The day before yesterday 84 people were killed and over a hundred injured in Kabul, Afghanistan. Yesterday about 20 people were killed in Iraq's Baghdad, a week after another explosion in the city that killed almost 300 people. And now all these attacks, shootings, explosions seem to have transferred from the States and Middle East to Europe as well... It's a global nightmare. And I am not even touching Africa and what goes and has been going on there since the Western colonial times.

c.a. said:
bjorn said:

See it here in Fr.. Being of a Multicultural genetic make up, (Hispanic, American Indian, and Irish heritage with a very small spike of French) my skin tone's change with the seasons.

So it being summer here, i spend a lot of time working, and playing out door's eating up that sun light thus, i get browner.

It's when i let my face hair go (for about 4 or 5 days), then you see the stares and the media fear programing do it's magic.

One got here, watch him, older, some middle aged, some teens.

It's evermore insane in the states.

Be carrying a Crystal with me in the event of having to visit the states. The seat of the Heart of Darkness, and or The Valle Of Death.

Thank you very much. :hug:'s :hug2:

Back in 2012 my brother and mother came to visit me in Canada. Once through the customs, they were stopped and questioned about their visit for over an hour by border control people. I had flew in and out of Canada a lot of times myself but I was never stopped. When I saw my brother coming out through arrivals finally, I saw him as the programmed border controllers saw him and I understood why they "needed" to ask him more questions: dark skin, black hair and dark beard, wearing a hoodie. I hated having to tell him how to present himself when traveling to North America, to avoid such incidents again. But I didn't want him to go through that again. Especially because his english was not very good, and had trouble explaining his visit to those posing the questions, which made them even more suspicious.

Keep safe, c.a., and I want to say, don't travel to the US unless you have to, but it's getting to be the same everywhere nowadays. :cry: :hug2:

Aiming said:
Noteworthy this time is that they have a whole story about the suspect's background - as opposed to the initial confusions around who was responsible for the shootings in Munich. So it looks more like a planned attack than someone just snapping. How long until they find the all-telling letter in his home?

I'm leaning towards these recent attacks being just what they seem to be, disturbed, traumatized people 'losing the plot'. Certainly the ptb have done more than enough over the past 15 years to create the necessary insecurity, suffering and general discontent among the population that there are likely many people out there who are liable to 'go off' in this way.

Joe said:
Aiming said:

I'm leaning towards these recent attacks being just what they seem to be, disturbed, traumatized people 'losing the plot'. Certainly the ptb have done more than enough over the past 15 years to create the necessary insecurity, suffering and general discontent among the population that there are likely many people out there who are liable to 'go off' in this way.

Yes, that could be. After discussing it more, it does seem more like another one just going off the deep end, and politics/media do know just how to use it to their ends, as usual. I wonder how much more of this is going to happen now, given the recent frequency. It's downright crazy and sad.

Aiming said:
Yes, that could be. After discussing it more, it does seem more like another one just going off the deep end, and politics/media do know just how to use it to their ends, as usual. I wonder how much more of this is going to happen now, given the recent frequency. It's downright crazy and sad.

Using it to their ends, indeed. Notice how he was described as violent and having a history of mental illness, but now it's said he "claimed allegiance to ISIS"

Joe said:
Aiming said:

I get the same impression and it just seems to be the tip of the iceberg. Yesterday I was at a family gathering (restaurant) because of the birthday of my grandma and we talked a bit about the recent happenings in munich. While talking about it, they told me about other incidences were people went crazy in the area. I dind't know some of those incidences since they were apparently only reported locally. For example a father killed his child in a small village with a barbecue grill that he put on in his room. The child stifled and apparently the father did it on purpose.

Similar things seem to happen more frequently now and some of those things only reach local papers and such. Today when I was back at home I heard that another guy went crazy in Reutlingen (a refugee from Syria) and killed a woman (apparently pregnant) with a Machete on the main bus station. Then he continued and injured others with the machete until a driver saw it and decided to bump in the perpetrator with his car:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-machete-attack-stuttgart-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html
https://deutsch.rt.com/inland/39629-todlicher-angriff-mit-hackmesser-in/

So the guy went bonkers directly in the city near by, after I was at the family meeting there yesterday. When it happened I took a nap at my grandmas place before leaving for nightshift. I'm pretty familiar with the area in which it happened. Merkel and her government already gave a statement about the incident at the the music festival and Reutlingen saying it is "shocking":

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/news/panorama/kriminalitaet-merkel-erschuettert-ueber-gewalt-in-ansbach-und-reutlingen-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-160725-99-807313

Then I also heard from my grandma yesterday that they had a big storm in their village a couple of weeks ago that let to floodings that this village never saw before. 17 cars in one garage were completely submerged and my uncle lost his car there. I didn't know that either.

And just a couple of days/weeks prior to the machete incident yesterday in Reutlingen, there were other incidences very near by.

Two people stabbed to death on the open street in Leinfelden-Echterdingen:
http://www.tz.de/welt/baden-wuerttemberg-zwei-menschen-offener-strasse-erschossen-zr-6577666.html

Man killed by police in Filderstadt-Bernhausen after he apparently went crazy with a knife:
http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.toedliche-schuesse-in-bernhausen-polizisten-erschiessen-bewaffneten-mann.c738ad46-0a72-4199-ae3b-b9091991e6ba.html

Two people shot to death in Stuttgart in an attorney's office:
http://www.swp.de/ulm/nachrichten/suedwestumschau/Zwei-Maenner-in-Stuttgarter-Anwaltskanzlei-erschossen;art1222894,3922001

That is just a small sample. And all that is only the things I heard of from Reutlingen and surroundings.

So my guess is that a lot more of that kind of stuff is happening all over the place, some of which doesn't even reach a wider audience anymore since it has become the new normal.

Joe said:
Aiming said:

Using it to their ends, indeed. Notice how he was described as violent and having a history of mental illness, but now it's said he "claimed allegiance to ISIS"

Yes, and now the politicians want to increase federal police patrols on train stations and air ports, and allow the army to operate inside the country. Note that until recently, there wasn't even a federal police in Germany because of the Nazi experience, and the responsibilities of the various security services were rigidly defined, again taking into account the experience with the "Reichssicherheitshauptamt" of the Nazis. But frighten people and they accept anything... _http://www.tagesschau.de/inland/konsequenzen-anschlaege-101.html

I get the impression as well that these attacks are "genuine". Here are session excerpt that may be relevant:

Session 28 Nov 2009 said:
(C**) There was a documentary that we were speculating a week ago where they were talking about some of the side effects of Tamiflu and possibly the vaccines. They were saying that they had run studies in Japan and other countries and the biggest problem was mental problems. Psychological problems.

(Ark) Now they say, "Oh, we found 70 cases of this, it's not enough to..."

A: Massive inflammation on top of already epidemic autoimmune conditions.

Q: (L) If you're inflamed, your brain is inflamed.

(C**) So, my question is more...

A: Most mental conditions today are a result of autoimmune disorders.

Q: (L) So what's your question?

(C**) Well, if their plan is not just to kill people but to contribute to disintegration, personality disintegration, and make them more either vulnerable or paranoid of others, or...?

A: It is just the straw and the camel. The degradation has been in process for almost a hundred years.

Q: (L) You mean the degradation of human health, and destroying people, and breaking them down and making them vulnerable and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes

Q: (Allen) By-product of the Industrial Revolution?

Q: (C**) And they say joy is coming?!

A: You work on the other side and don't anticipate what the universe can and will do if the ground is prepared!

Session 20 June 2009 said:
Q: (laughter) (L) That sound suspiciously like Jason. (laughter) {omitted series of personal questions and answers} (L) Okay, you wanted to ask something about... (A**) What about these suicides in Bridgend, Wales? What's going on there?

A: Location amplifies the kinds of waves mentioned earlier leading to rapid disintegration.

Q: (L) So it's like underground water, or electromagnetic, or some kind of power point or something like that?

Q: (A**) So people are just disintegrating, and they're all hanging themselves. (Joe) Twenty four of them, all hung themselves. (A***) All under the age of thirty. (L) Well, you've got HAARP going, you've got microwave towers going, you've got cosmic waves going. (DD) I had a friend commit suicide in Tulsa last week.

A: Expect a lot more unstable behavior all over.

All the recent happenings in Munich, Arnsbach and Reutlingen, makes the new right wing parties in germany, like AFD, even more popular.

Before the recent outbreak of this amok and "terror" the AFD was on polls already the third strongest party in germany, mainly do to the refugee "crisis".

Now many of the "alternative" media here in germany, and outside germany as well, tell the people that what happened in munich was a conspiracy and that the perpetrator was in reality a muslim terrorist and our government and mainstream media are lying about it on purpose.

In Arnsbach and Reutlingen it were officially muslims. In Arnsbach a guy that pledged alliance to IS and in Reutlingen a syrian refugee.

Next year are the parliamentary elections in germany, that will determine which parties and new Chancellor will lead germany. It all looks like AFD is getting even more popular and can even be the second biggest party here. If it continues like that, it won't take long and the AFD might be able to lead in Germany.

A big part of the germans haven't learned a thing from the past... The rise of AFD and other right wing parties here in germany, proceeds even faster than the rise of the NSDAP (NAZIS) in Germany, before hitler took over.

It is kind of scary to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom