Mass knife attack in Tokyo

Mark

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Wow, the past week has been near chaos, now there's been an attack in Tokyo.

15 killed, 45 injured as knife-wielding man goes on rampage at medical facility near Tokyo – report

https://www.rt.com/news/353242-tokyo-stabbing-killed-rampage/

Re: Attack in Tokyo

:scared: That's crazy! The updated RT article says it's 19 dead now. For a knife attack that seems like quite a lot! I don't suppose it's that easy to kill bystanders with a knife - some shooters or bombers have had a much lesser impact. The one in Munich, for example, killed nine.

So that's the new normal, then? One or two random attacks on civilians every other day in places you wouldn't expect; like urban environments in 'developed' countries not directly affected by war or occupation.

19 dead with a "knife"? Anyway, I think we can safely conclude now that we're in the period of people "going off" all around the world.

Joe said:
19 dead with a "knife"? Anyway, I think we can safely conclude now that we're in the period of people "going off" all around the world.

I was actually wondering if we've reached that point,it does seem like it with the ridiculous frequency of attacks.Unfortunately,people are most certainly going to ask for a fascist state to protect them,at least here in the west as Cassies stated.

Hindsight Man said:
Joe said:

I was actually wondering if we've reached that point,it does seem like it with the ridiculous frequency of attacks.Unfortunately,people are most certainly going to ask for a fascist state to protect them,at least here in the west as Cassies stated.

I have actually been thinking the same thing the past week. It's gotten to the point where we need to be vigilant everywhere we go. And yeah, how many more will it take for the terrified populace to beg for more military patrolling the streets, despite their obvious uselessness? :headbash:

Joe said:

(L) So, now I want to turn to world affairs. We just had a supposed terrorist truck attack in France. Was the guy in the truck a terrorist, or just some guy who was enraged and had blood on his mind?

A: Programmed by life experiences and reached his tolerance level.
I wonder whether the beaming is "programming" these "life experiences", lowering tolerance levels, and also triggering these people "going off".

The prescient words of Barrie Trower re blanketing people/area w/ microwaves:

I don’t like the word ‘mind control’ because you don’t really control the mind. You can change it to act in a different behavior, but you do not permanently control it. You can make people do things, and that’s very easy. I could do it. I could do it to you in less than three days.

I could turn you into an assassin in less than three days. That's easy.

_http://www.stopthecrime.net/Deborah%20Tavares%20Interview%20with%20Barrie%20Trower.pdf

Joe said:

Absolutely. Already can't attend a public gathering without constantly scanning for assault rifles, 'mercenary types' etc., and I better add trucks, knives and machetes to the list now as well.

I think the death/injury toll is so high because this was a "handicapped" facility full of disabled patients.

:(

Carl said:
Joe said:

Absolutely. Already can't attend a public gathering without constantly scanning for assault rifles, 'mercenary types' etc., and I better add trucks, knives and machetes to the list now as well.

I think the death/injury toll is so high because this was a "handicapped" facility full of disabled patients.

I couldn't understand why the death toll was so high without anyone trying to stop the attacker. Then I saw it was in the hostpital. Madness seems to be every where and it's not a case of when the next one will happen but how horrific it's going to be. People all over the world are surely starting to think what the hells going on!?!

Except disabled patients in the hospital there are people who work there, besides they had to be screams and cries for help, very strange that no one responded.
It seems to me, when people thinks about attack like this, they think it was happend far far away, it didn't apply to them, because didn't happen to them, they separate from event like this, and when something similar is happening in their surroundings they simply do not know what to do
If people would be more aware of what is happening in the world and that psychos could be anywhere ( ordinary people, government, police...) pay attention to the strange behavior of people, such an event could not take place, or at least number of victim would have been much smaller.

marek760 said:
Except disabled patients in the hospital there are people who work there, besides they had to be screams and cries for help, very strange that no one responded.

All the reports I read say that he stabbed people in their bed while they were asleep.

"The reason that so many people have died is because they were asleep," says RadioLIVE Japan correspondent Kelly Bolton.

"It was 2:30am and they were disabled, so some of them were probably wheelchair-bound or otherwise incapable of defending themselves, even if they were awake."

Read more: http://www.newshub.co.nz/world/several-killed-in-japan-knife-attack-2016072609#ixzz4FVenM5RG

From Guardian:

Police have yet to formally establish a motive for the attack. However, Uematsu was put in hospital earlier this year for almost two weeks after he said he would kill disabled people.

Authorities said Uematsu had been “involuntarily committed” to hospital on 19 February, after police in the town of Tsukui contacted him in response to a letter he had attempted to pass to the speaker of the lower house of Japan’s parliament.

In the letter, Uematsu argued that the government should permit euthanasia for disabled people, said he would be willing to carry out such killings himself, and detailed how he would do it.

“I envision a world where a person with multiple disabilities can be euthanised, with an agreement from the guardians, when it is difficult for the person to carry out household and social activities,” the letter said.

Uematsu’s letter said he could “wipe out a total of 470 disabled individuals” by targeting two facilities for disabled people during the night shift, “when staffing is low”.

“The act will be carried out speedily, and definitely without harming the staff. After wiping out the 260 people in two facilities, I will turn myself in.”

He was released from hospital on 2 March.

Alana said:
From Guardian:

Police have yet to formally establish a motive for the attack. However, Uematsu was put in hospital earlier this year for almost two weeks after he said he would kill disabled people.

Authorities said Uematsu had been “involuntarily committed” to hospital on 19 February, after police in the town of Tsukui contacted him in response to a letter he had attempted to pass to the speaker of the lower house of Japan’s parliament.

In the letter, Uematsu argued that the government should permit euthanasia for disabled people, said he would be willing to carry out such killings himself, and detailed how he would do it.

“I envision a world where a person with multiple disabilities can be euthanised, with an agreement from the guardians, when it is difficult for the person to carry out household and social activities,” the letter said.

Uematsu’s letter said he could “wipe out a total of 470 disabled individuals” by targeting two facilities for disabled people during the night shift, “when staffing is low”.

“The act will be carried out speedily, and definitely without harming the staff. After wiping out the 260 people in two facilities, I will turn myself in.”

He was released from hospital on 2 March.

:cry: Whoa, that is very sick ideology he has.

And he was a former employee of the facility? What in the world came over him?!

DougEE said:
I wonder whether the beaming is "programming" these "life experiences", lowering tolerance levels, and also triggering these people "going off".
I took the C's comments to mean something along the lines of being told you are one thing (or being treated a certain way consistently) for so long that you finally believe it.

One possible example of this kind of programming can be seen in the black doll experiment.

https://youtu.be/tkpUyB2xgTM

I can no longer watch this video through to the end but as you can see here, most of the children participating in the experiment are probably 10 years of age or younger, and yet, they already have a concrete conception of what a bad person "looks" like based on skin color alone.

The sad part is that sometimes you can see on their faces that they are indeed describing their own physical characteristics when the questioner probes further as to how they have come to their conclusion.

IMO, programming does not have to be overt or direct. These children are young and seem to have completed some sort of rigorous programming. My guess is that this kind of psychological programming arises from subtle cues experienced in classrooms, parents (or other authoritative role-models) reacting to certain things or saying something that they perceive as indiscernible to the child, and almost certainly what is seen on TV.

What happens when a child that has been taught through life experiences and news footage on TV that he/she is aggressive upon adulthood? On some level they probably end up acting out the cookie cutter image they've been fed all of their lives.

The above scenario is probably a little different than what's happening currently, but I am beginning to think that everything is contributing to a dangerous positive feedback loop for chaos. I.e. PTB point the finger towards a group of people -> group of people are treated a certain way -> small percentage of people in said group act out in ways that corroborate PTB's false claims. And round it goes :(

Thebull said:
Carl said:
Joe said:

I couldn't understand why the death toll was so high without anyone trying to stop the attacker. Then I saw it was in the hostpital. Madness seems to be every where and it's not a case of when the next one will happen but how horrific it's going to be. People all over the world are surely starting to think what the hells going on!?!

I've been noticing that people where I live at least,are talking more and more about ''Isis'' and various attacks,like the american night club one.They sound terrified and paranoid and say things like ''I heard in (local suburb) someone said ''I am Isis'' ''.

Back
Top Bottom