Yet another attack in France: Priest killed in Haute-Normandie church

dugdeep

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
_http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/

Knifemen shot by police at Normandy church after 'slitting priest's throat' and taking hostages

26 July 2016 • 10:38am
Knifemen take hostages, 'slit priest's throat' in Normandy church - Le Figaro
Police shot both assailants shortly after
Attack took place in Saint-Etienne-du Rouvray, Normandy
France on high alert following Bastille Day Massacre in Nice

Police have shot two men who took a priest and several others hostage at knifepoint at a church in north-western France.

The men cut the priest's throat before being "neutralised," police said.

Le Figaro newspaper reported that the priest died after his throat was cut.

The men’s motives are still unknown. Elite police units rushed to the church in the Normandy town of Saint-Etienne-du Rouvray after the men seized a number of people including a priest and two nuns.

It remains unclear whether the hostage takers were killed in the police action.

A police source told AFP that one of the hostages has been killed.

Up to six people were being held by the assailants in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, according to police sources.

A priest is understood to be among the hostages, as well as two nuns and a worshipper.

Their motives are unknown and police have arrived at the scene, according to news website Normandie Actu.

The interior minister, Bernard Cazeneuve, is travelling to the church.

The hostages included the priest, two nuns and two worshippers.

Police have sealed off the church, while ambulances are on the scene.

Two "assailants" took hostages, including the priest and 3 nuns, in the church in the town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray while mass was being held. The parish priest, 84 year old Jacques Hamel, was killed, apparently by having his throat cut. 3 other people are injured, one of them seriously.

Sigh!...almost daily now events like this are happening...2 knife attacks within 24 hours, first Japan and then France.

The C's did mention that as the changes begin, people will start to "go off" (assuming this event was not orchestrated by the ptb)...just never imagined that it will be like this. July is not over yet, and its been an intense month for humanity...

On 7th of July, an abbot in Yaroslavl region in Russia was also killed. It had numerous knife wounds.
http://www.interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=13077

But that is totally crazy. It's like there is an activation of some kind. :shock:

Keit said:
On 7th of July, an abbot in Yaroslavl region in Russia was also killed. It had numerous knife wounds.

But that is totally crazy. It's like there is an activation of some kind. :shock:

I second that Keit and Mr.Cyan, I was thinking along the same lines. :(

According to breakingnews.com alert:

France's President Hollande suggests Islamic State group is behind church attack that left priest dead

http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/hostage-situation-france-26-july-2016/

One of the two suspects have spent a year in prison before being placed under judicial supervision with the obligation of wearing an electronic bracelet.
https://francais.rt.com/france/24397-prise-dotages-cours-dans-eglise

Mr.Cyan said:
Sigh!...almost daily now events like this are happening...2 knife attacks within 24 hours, first Japan and then France.

The C's did mention that as the changes begin, people will start to "go off" (assuming this event was not orchestrated by the ptb)...just never imagined that it will be like this. July is not over yet, and its been an intense month for humanity...

And...

Keit said:

Here's a passage from session 960817:

Q: (T) OK, the question is, is the fellow that
just shot three professors in San Diego, I
think it was, the University, before they read
his thesis, because he was afraid they would
throw his thesis away, and make it look bad,
and flunk him. Was he a Greenbaum?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) Why did they turn him 'on' at that
point?
A: Not correct concept. What if: those
programmed in the so called "Greenbaum"
projects are preprogrammed to "go off" all at
once,
and some "malfunction," and go off
early?
Q: (L) Oh!!! Can you tell us at approximately
what time they're programmed to go off?
Because it is a program...
A: Nope.

It could be that time they were programmed for.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36892785

France church attack: Priest killed in hostage-taking near Rouen

... President Francois Hollande said the men claimed to be from so-called Islamic State (IS).

Speaking in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, he said the attackers had committed a "cowardly assassination" and France would fight IS "by all means".

The IS-linked Amaq news agency said "two soldiers of the Islamic State" had carried out the attack.

Wow that's a NeW One! NOT.............
According to France 24, the attackers were armed with guns, and opened fire at the police while shouting "Allah Akbar"
Zero Hedge
_http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-26/2-hostage-takers-killed-after-beheading-priest-assault-french-church
One resident was walking to church as the horror broke out. He told French newspaper MetroNews:
"I was going to go out and do my shopping when the police started shouting me to go straight home and barricade myself.

"There is a lot of agitation, the police are bulletproof vest and armed."

While the motives of the hostage taking are still unclear it comes at a time when France is on high alert after a spate of recent terror attacks.

Firefighters, along with SWAT and anti-terror units, came to the scene, and said that there were several people wounded in the attack, RTL France media outlet said.

The Vatican has condemned the
"barbaric killing"
of the priest in the attack, saying it was made even more heinous by the fact that it happened in a sacred place.

French President Francois Hollande is on his way to the site of the attack, according to an official statement from Elysee Palace. Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve is also headed to the scene of the hostage-taking, the ministry said.

CoSAN_pW8AAKApN.jpg

Keit said:

I agree totally, something very strange. Maybe "they" (whatever they are) have an objective but to arrive to this objective they have to scare so much the population with this kind of assassinations that I am afraid it will happen everyday. I was reading in RT some reactions of some politicians: close completely the frontiers, no more refugees, it is a war between religions, bla bla bla. Just reading all this you can see that all of this seems a part of a PLAN. And I am also afraid that some more Syrians will die very soon because of this.

Wow, things really are heating up, i mean in one month so many attacks have happened, Germany multiple attacks, France multiple, Russia, Japan, USA, i'm not even mentioning what is happening daily in the Middle East, maybe those evil energies that are "floating in the air" C's were mentioning in the previous sessions are the key, or the activation force for those people who were greenbaumed or who have just an STS FRV...

This days i was thinking/reflecting on the last events that have occurred in the last couple of months, the increased western aggression against Russia, China, Middle Eastern countries, the coup in Turkey, the unexpected (by TPB) result of the Brexit referendum, the recent increase in the attacks in Europe, US, Asia, all around the world basically, the almost complete rising of the police state in the US and the upcoming "color revolution" there, the pokemon go app and other zombie like applications etc. By looking at this picture i see two kind of netwoks, the first network being occupied by the people who are affected, sucked in by the events mentioned above that represents the chaos that accompanies the Wave, the second network which is developing (and i hope will become much stronger) is our network and other brave souls who are fighting for the truth. I found it very funny and curious that a couple of months ago C's mentioned about the crystals and the great potential it may bring to the whole network by enhancing it, making our network stronger, more protective, more united and almost at the same time there is being released the Pokemon Go app (with very dark connections in the background) which resembles also to a network but opposite 180° to ours, the pokemon go networking being of a soulless, mindless, zombie like type of network, very interesting.

loreta said:
Keit said:

I agree totally, something very strange. Maybe "they" (whatever they are) have an objective but to arrive to this objective they have to scare so much the population with this kind of assassinations that I am afraid it will happen everyday. I was reading in RT some reactions of some politicians: close completely the frontiers, no more refugees, it is a war between religions, bla bla bla. Just reading all this you can see that all of this seems a part of a PLAN. And I am also afraid that some more Syrians will die very soon because of this.

Whether the mind control beaming has increased or more programmed Greenbaum's going off, the situation is starting to reach a breaking point, imo, and it is starting to look like it won't take much for the pogroms against Muslims to kick off in Europe if this escalation pattern continues.

It's so disheartening to see the populations of Europe falling for this manipulation by the PTB. I think a fitting passage I just read today in Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States:
p.10 said:
In the short run (and so far, human history has consisted only of short runs), the victims, themselves desperate and tainted with the culture that oppresses them, turn on other
victims.

According to France 24, the attackers were armed with guns, and opened fire at the police while shouting "Allah Akbar"

Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The playbook coming to full fruition? Authenticity is questionable, but it would seem to have been purposely manifested in some way maybe to appear to give legitimacy to Masons/current PTB? "They" are believing they have their engineered chaos going as planned?

Back
Top Bottom