Killary Clinton, The Donald, or Jill Stein: The US Election

Re: Presidential election 2016: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump

Video IV from Project Veritas is now available:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4

This video focuses on a $20k foreign donation made by an undercover Project Veritas journalist to Americans United for Change (AUFC)

The Killary-bots were so greedy for a measly $20k they gave the "donor's" "niece" an internship and promised an invitation to the Inaugural Ball. Pretty gutsy move by the Veritas team. All those slimebags got real chatty after that.

Joe said:
Yeah, that part resonated, but you have to see the whole 1hr 13min 'documentary' Michael Moore in Trumpland (from which that part was excerpted I now realize) to see that Moore is completely delusional.

Was able to watch 32 minutes of that video, I wouldn't call it a documentary either, honestly the mental gymnastics one has to go about to come up with MM's excuses for Killar's behavior is just sickening.

Specially irritating, he played with the righteous anger of millions of americans only to then blame them for voting for whoever channeled their indignation but as consequence ruining the country - according to him. Not only delusional, but completely out of touch with reality.

Video out of Florida shows a panicked Clinton aide rush to her side in order to help her climb one step.

When the aide sees Her Hagliness is going to reach a small riser before him, he's seen making a mad dash towards her. Hillary then turns, grabs his hand for balance and while clutching him for dear life manages to tackle the one step before her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=bghC23WV5Aw

An aircraft carrying Donald Trump's running mate Mike Pence slid off the runway Thursday night while landing at LaGuardia Airport in the New York City borough of Queens, prompting the closure of the airport.

Mike Pence's Plane Skids Off Runway at NYC's LaGuardia Airport, Prompting Airport's Closure
https://gma.yahoo.com/mike-pence-plane-skids-off-runway-nycs-laguardia-001305717--abc-news-topstories.html#

"Due to a plane skidding off the runway, #LaGuardia is currently closed until further notice. Check with your airline for additional info," New York City's official emergency notification system tweeted.

According to the FAA, there were no injuries among the 37 people onboard the Boeing 737.

"Governor Pence and everyone on board the plane is fine," said a Pence spokesperson. "Thankfully some great work by the Port Authority and all the airport authorities, the dedicated flight attendants, there were no injuries. The governor is obviously heading to end the evening and he'll be back out on the campaign trail tomorrow."

Passengers, including Pence, were evacuated through the back of the plane. The FAA said the plane was resting against the perimeter fence after it skid of the runway. The FDNY responded to the scene.

A senior federal official told ABC News that nothing unusual had been reported to the air traffic control tower regarding the flight or the aircraft prior to tonight’s incident with the plane.

A Trump campaign spokesperson told ABC News, "Mr. Trump did reach out to Gov. Pence and is very glad everyone on board plane is safe."

According to an ABC News reporter on the aircraft, the GOP vice-presidential candidate came back to check on everyone on the plane and said there was mud on the windows and the plane had skid onto the grass.

According to The Associated Press, the plane made a rough impact when it landed. The AP also reported that the pilot slammed on the brakes and passengers could smell burning rubber.

angelburst29 said:
An aircraft carrying Donald Trump's running mate Mike Pence slid off the runway Thursday night while landing at LaGuardia Airport in the New York City borough of Queens, prompting the closure of the airport.

Mike Pence's Plane Skids Off Runway at NYC's LaGuardia Airport, Prompting Airport's Closure
https://gma.yahoo.com/mike-pence-plane-skids-off-runway-nycs-laguardia-001305717--abc-news-topstories.html#

"Due to a plane skidding off the runway, #LaGuardia is currently closed until further notice. Check with your airline for additional info," New York City's official emergency notification system tweeted.

According to the FAA, there were no injuries among the 37 people onboard the Boeing 737.

"Governor Pence and everyone on board the plane is fine," said a Pence spokesperson. "Thankfully some great work by the Port Authority and all the airport authorities, the dedicated flight attendants, there were no injuries. The governor is obviously heading to end the evening and he'll be back out on the campaign trail tomorrow."

Passengers, including Pence, were evacuated through the back of the plane. The FAA said the plane was resting against the perimeter fence after it skid of the runway. The FDNY responded to the scene.

A senior federal official told ABC News that nothing unusual had been reported to the air traffic control tower regarding the flight or the aircraft prior to tonight’s incident with the plane.

A Trump campaign spokesperson told ABC News, "Mr. Trump did reach out to Gov. Pence and is very glad everyone on board plane is safe."

According to an ABC News reporter on the aircraft, the GOP vice-presidential candidate came back to check on everyone on the plane and said there was mud on the windows and the plane had skid onto the grass.

According to The Associated Press, the plane made a rough impact when it landed. The AP also reported that the pilot slammed on the brakes and passengers could smell burning rubber.

That sounds like a possible warning shot fired across the bow. I wonder if that's linked to the "surprise" Trump might be faced with (referred to by the C's in the last session)?

There's this one Bill Hicks quote which never seems to be far from my mind when it comes to these matters...

I have this feeling man, 'cause you know, it's just a handful of people who run everything, you know … that's true, it's provable. It's not … I'm not a -flicking-g conspiracy nut, it's provable. A handful, a very small elite, run and own these corporations, which include the mainstream media. I have this feeling that whoever is elected president, like Clinton was, no matter what you promise on the campaign trail – blah, blah, blah – when you win, you go into this smoke-filled room with the twelve industrialist capitalist scum--flicks- who got you in there. And you're in this smoky room, and this little film screen comes down … and a big guy with a cigar goes, "Roll the film." And it's a shot of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you've never seen before … that looks suspiciously like it's from the grassy knoll. And then the screen goes up and the lights come up, and they go to the new president, "Any questions?" "Er, just what my agenda is." "First we bomb Baghdad." "You got it …"

From what I gather, Trump's regular M.O. has been to charisma his way into lots of Big Deals, during which everything is in chaos and his dancing partners are dazzled with promises and stars in their eyes. He can live in that heightened state of self-importance and social credit for a while. -Then when things settle down to getting the actual job done, his lack of planning and business acumen results in the rafters falling down and everybody scrambling for the exits with their hair on fire (or being left holding the poo bag). His response profile then appears to be limited to dancing just a little bit faster than everybody else to escape into the next Big Deal where the process starts all over again. He lives perpetually in a series of protected buffer zones of mesmerized admirers between disasters. -All of which sounds like a very typical psychopathic profile if there ever was one.

If he wins the presidency, it will also mark the first time Trump has access to a veritable encyclopedia of untapped executive orders ripe for abuse. In the past, he didn't have the power to swing military muscle or apply extra-legal intimidation tactics without penalty. I wonder what kind of house cleaning he could accomplish if he moved quickly? Or will he just submit to the system?

I can see the first few weeks of his presidency being a mad scramble for everybody to consolidate enough paranoid power just to stay alive and figure out which hat to wear. I wonder what Trump's lifespan can be reasonably expected to be? He doesn't have Putin's secret service background or critical thinking faculties.

Where does one dance to after, "President of the United States"?

The FBI has announced it re-opens clinton's email investigations because it found new emails during an unrelated investigation where the mobile devices of former Congressman Anthony Weiner and Clinton aide Huma Abedin were seized.

Interestingly, the MSM have widely relayed this information and several news outlets like WP or NYT seem to have slightly changed their tone concerning Killary. At the same time the same MSM report that Killary lead is shrinking according to the latest polls.

Knowing that the FBI, Wikileaks, the survey offices and the MSM are merely pawns of the PTB, one can wonder if we are witnessing a coordinated attempt to bring Killary down just before the election as suggested in the last session.

A very "thought provoking" video. I never considered Trump's position, in this way - just that he was the lesser evil to Killery?

Will Trump save America like Putin saved Russia?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh8Majvs0KU&feature=youtu.be (15:18 min.)
Published on Oct 27, 2016

Full transcript here by the SAKER:

Trump Should Follow Putin's Example in the Coming Crisis
http://www.unz.com/tsaker/the-us-is-about-to-face-the-worst-crisis-of-its-history-and-how-putins-example-might-inspire-trump/

angelburst29 said:
A very "thought provoking" video. I never considered Trump's position, in this way - just that he was the lesser evil to Killery?

http://www.unz.com/tsaker/the-us-is-about-to-face-the-worst-crisis-of-its-history-and-how-putins-example-might-inspire-trump/

Yes he should and I guess we will have to wait and see if it is likely that Trump can, will or would do anything even remotely compareable to Putin, by his action after he becomes president (if). From the looks of it though, that probability is pretty unlikely (to say the least!). So lets see.

PS: From the looks of it the US/West will have to learn it the hard way through suffering on a large scale. I don't think that even a guy like Putin could do much from the system within the US at this point. It is so totally rotten to the core.

US House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan called on the US Director of National Intelligence to suspend all classified briefings with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton amid the FBI move to reopen the investigation into her email use, the speaker said in a statement on Friday.

US House Speaker Urges to Suspend All Classified Briefings for Clinton
https://sputniknews.com/us/201610281046856753-ryan-clinton-fbi/

Earlier in the day, Comey informed the US Congress that the FBI discovered new emails sent from Clinton's private server during the course of an unrelated investigation. Comey said investigators would review the new emails to determine if they contain classified information.

"I renew my call for the Director of National Intelligence to suspend all classified briefings for Secretary Clinton until this matter is fully resolved," Ryan stated.

Ryan said that Clinton is entirely responsible for the circumstances that have unfolded.

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is willing to correct its mistake during the reopened probe into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of private email server, US Republican candidate Donald Trump said at rally in Manchester, New Hampshire on Friday.

Trump Hopes FBI to Correct Mistake After Opening New Probe Into Clinton Emails
https://sputniknews.com/us/201610281046856567-trump-fbi-clinton/

"This was a grave miscarriage of justice that the American people fully understood. And it is everybody’s hope that it is about to be corrected," Trump said.

angelburst29 said:

There is a fundamental difference between Trump and Putin though:

Cassiopaeans said:
Session Date: October 10th 2015

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Even the above referenced video mentions it, according to the video Putin was selected as a representative of the security services and Medvedev as a rep for the oil gas money. So if that's true, they thought they had an efficient bureaucrat to run things for them, someone from within. What I see with Trump is the contrary. That doesn't mean its not possible this way, it means the cards have been laid out for them in advance. But we'll have to wait and see OSIT.

Knowing that the FBI, Wikileaks, the survey offices and the MSM are merely pawns of the PTB, one can wonder if we are witnessing a coordinated attempt to bring Killary down just before the election as suggested in the last session.

Or is this the 'miscalulation'? How ironic that the investigation of the Weiner has allowed the capture of these otherwise deleted/bleached emails! Even more gratifying is that the Russians/Putin cannot be implicated! And perhaps this miscalculation has allowed all the honest government employees who have been suppressed/repressed/threatened to finally have an opportunity to expose the lying crooks that have been running the scams & corruption! What would be even better if this snowballed into exposing the whole corrupt shadow government & all their evil deeds.

Clinton campaign chair John Podesta said in a statement, "it is extraordinary that we would see something like this just 11 days out from a presidential election."

Eleven days and 10/28 > 1 + 2 + 8 = 11 . . . the irony continues.

Holy crap! I just listened to some more of Trump's speechifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYozWHBIf8g

Trump is such a Hitler carbon copy. This is becoming very evident.

He's pushing all the same buttons. A ruined, corrupt government and economy which everybody is sick of, and he's calling it out. Hooray! Made in the USA!

It's the same pattern. Hitler was loved for bringing Germany back from economic chaos. He cleaned house and many downtrodden German lives quickly got a lot better. He built some really cool stuff before it all burned down.

The parallels between a sickly Clinton and a sickly Hindenburg cornering the Liberal vote are right there in front of us. The hats and scenery may look different to the casual eye, but the mechanical Earth is a music box, playing on a loop where all the same bells and chimes are spring loading for the final act. Hindenburg and the weakened political system succumbed, leaving Hitler in charge of everything. Clinton and the in-fighting DNC, (and frankly, the whole American political cess pool) bears different superficial details, but when you reduce it all to energetic math, the equations balance. WWII was a trial run.

"How could Hitler have come to power?" It has been asked and answered so many times, but it bears remembering. Right now. Just look around! Look at people's reactions! (Maybe even at some of our own). -Many first disgusted by Trump are warming to him now. Listen to the smart, confident truths in his speeches! He's saying all the right things! Smart people out in the regular day to day world are sliding in opinion. "Maybe Trump is the man for the job!"

That's a very notable shift from six months ago when he was considered a lewd joke!

How could this be??

That's easy. Trump is a psychopath. Underline that. In red. -He is doing that thing which psychopaths do. He's mesmerizing everybody. The public is like that smart, strong woman who thinks, "Psh. I'm not going to hook up with an abusive boyfriend. I'm far too smart and strong to fall for that!" And then, somehow, she is caught in a gaslit hell, lying to her friends and to herself about the bruises. "He really does love me. He's misunderstood! He has good intentions!"

Trump is a monster. He is going to kill SO many people. Have we forgotten about his wall? His stated plans for Muslims? That evil crap *will* happen under Trump.

Yes, it will be nice to see the rotwood establishment come tumbling down. He is, as Michael Moore so aptly described, a human Molotov cocktail. But let's not forget what waits on the other end.

Trump is not a Putin. He's not a JFK. Trump has openly expressed hatred and scorn for anybody who isn't a white male. He's a sick, wife-beating, thieving sack of feces. Kennedy may have slept around, but I bet he treated his lovers tenderly, with respect. I bet he never held hate in his heart for people with skin different than his own. Or made fun of crippled people. -When the establishment thought they could count on young John Kennedy to play ball, I bet they were basing their assumptions more on wishful thinking than on careful observation. I don't know about Putin's history, but I would be very surprised to hear that any attitudes extended from him before he rose to power which parallel Trump's.

Hillary Clinton is, of course, not an option. She's just the other half of the Lose Your Soul game.

-That game where we are railroaded into choosing darkness. To hell with that! The only option is to steer clear of the voting booth; step into that thing and you're agreeing to the alien agenda. Agreeing to participate in darkness. People taste better once they've aligned with Thing Number One or Thing Number Two. Ha.

sigh. Okay, this post is becoming a bit ranty, so I'll stop here. A wave of internet politics just reared up and slapped my upside the face and I felt the need to compose my thoughts.

Please carry on, everybody.

Navigator said:
angelburst29 said:

There is a fundamental difference between Trump and Putin though:

Cassiopaeans said:
Session Date: October 10th 2015

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Even the above referenced video mentions it, according to the video Putin was selected as a representative of the security services and Medvedev as a rep for the oil gas money. So if that's true, they thought they had an efficient bureaucrat to run things for them, someone from within. What I see with Trump is the contrary. That doesn't mean its not possible this way, it means the cards have been laid out for them in advance. But we'll have to wait and see OSIT.

Indeed to the bolded parts above!

And there are other parts that are fundamentally different as well, like this one [see bolded parts]:

angelburst29 said:
Session Date: March 22nd 2014

[...]
Q: (L) Okay, I guess the question on a lot of people's minds is: How about that Vladimir Putin, huh?

A: He's not perfect but he's the best your planet has in such a position at this time.

Q: (L) So, he's not a psychopath?

A: No.

Q: (Perceval) Is there anyone essentially giving him orders? Is what he's doing being controlled directly in that sense?

A: Not in the sense you mean, but yes in the sense of conscience.

Q: (Ark) I think that what is of value is that he has the right team of advisors. When you have your advisors and they are smart and knowledgeable, they are experts in certain areas, and they will say, "If you do this, this will be the result, so I suggest that."

A: Indeed, there are many in Russia who learned in a school of hard reality difficult for Westerners to imagine. On top of this, they are better educated in general.

Q: (PoB) Is there a real threat of Putin being assassinated?

A: Always that, but he wasn't KGB for nothing.

So a number of very big and fundamental differences right there.

From my point of view the best case scenario with Trump is something like this:

Neil said:
[...]
From Putin's perspective, there might be a window with Trump. If he is truly the all-American businessman, who may not be a complete psychopath but really only cares about his bottom line, perhaps Putin can use that to his advantage. If he can propose to Trump a few lucrative deals in Russia and friendly countries to fatten his wallet, perhaps he can convince him that running interference with NATO and the Pentagon would be in his best interest. Then Putin can set Trump up as some kind of great diplomat who is saving the world and invite him to all sorts of prestigious conferences to feed his narcissism when the truth is that Trump is doing it just to line his own pockets. Due to Trump's instability and somewhat idiotic character, this is unlikely to last long, the M-IC will either strong-arm him with promises of even greater riches or have him assassinated, but if it buys Putin more time to fortify his defenses it would reduce Russian casualties in the inevitable confrontation.

I suppose that it is possible that if Trump were sufficiently deferential to Putin and followed his orders closely, Putin could protect him to a degree and use him as a tool to gradually defang the Neocon warhawks, who he sees as his real enemy. Killary's worst nightmare of the evil Ruskies coming to take over America would be coming true, except the Russians would not be interested in conquering the country, but removing her and her psychopathic compatriots from the reigns of American power for a long time. Ideally Putin and Trump could stage something of a palace coup and make them irrelevant without firing a single shot by presenting "revelations" to the American people about what they really do which would change their perceptions of the system. It is an existential threat to her if Putin can "take over" Trump which is why she so maniacally flips out about every chance she gets. It's quite the long shot, but it would be worth it from Putin's perspective as a way to potentially avoid WWIII. This will estrange Trump from some of the elites who do support him at the moment so I don't think it will work, or it will only be allowed to go so far, but I think this is more or less the scenario that worries a lot of the deep state folks; that maybe Trump can be "turned to the light." I also think it requires a level of humility that Trump doesn't have. Maybe Putin is playing the role of Perseus and Trump is more like the shield...

So if we are lucky enough, Trump is stupid enough that very smart players that have a conscience can use Trump as a weapon against the system. So from that perspective, Trump is certainly a better candidate for the US and the world.

Woodsman said:
[...]

Trump is not a Putin. He's not a JFK. Trump has openly expressed hatred and scorn for anybody[...]

Yes he is not, but stupid enough that he can be used against his advantage, or rather the advantage of the PTB. See my last reply.

Back
Top Bottom