Time...Emotions...Thinking

Menna, I feel that you are on the right track in general but sometimes you need to ground your "mind trips" in an analysis of real-world happenings. As I do think that it is only from observation of dynamics in our concrete world that we can formulate our ideas and theories of the nonphysical.
That's just my take on your post here. Much love to you brother.

Menna said:
After thinking about said quote maybe it should be "Time has the potential to heal all wounds" as always its depended on the individual

I think this is much more accurate, because if "time" healed all wounds we wouldn't all have lots of suppressed emotional wounds and charges from childhood that need to be healed. Healing this baggage of emotional trauma is critical for anyone doing the Work, as it frees up energy, increases the frequency and allows us to go deeper to the Authentic Self (and then Higher Self).

Muxel can you elaborate on this:

Menna, I feel that you are on the right track in general but sometimes you need to ground your "mind trips" in an analysis of real-world happenings

I view this as constructive criticism and a chance to see myself

Menna said:
Muxel can you elaborate on this:

Menna, I feel that you are on the right track in general but sometimes you need to ground your "mind trips" in an analysis of real-world happenings

I view this as constructive criticism and a chance to see myself

Well part of the reason why I had the urge to say that was because I've (not so recently) lost my appetite for talking about ethereal concepts like "time", in and of themselves. It's just that so many things are happening in the world, and of course to me at an individual level, that I feel it is not apropos to the moment. So I end up getting cranky and have short patience for these things. :whlchair:

It was hard to relate to your post here because it seemed like you were just riffing on the concepts - I guess I would have liked more context.

It was hard to relate to your post here because it seemed like you were just riffing on the concepts - I guess I would have liked more context.

Ok, I choose to focus more on concepts as I believe it is more important than context. Understanding the context without the concepts does less good than understanding the concepts without the context IMO

Back
Top Bottom