Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Re: Re: Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

In the attachment is a picture of the man in the wheelchair.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 385

[quote author= M]Anyway, Paul Joseph Watson posted a pic on his FB page:

__https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71/posts/10154919394916171[/quote]

The inauguration of Trump was sold out. Plain and simple like the pic of PJW shows.

But that doesn't stop the MSM from taking pics before or after of the inauguration when less people are present to give the impression that basically nobody showed up.

Took a look at this for example and compare that with the FB pic of Paul Joseph Watson:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-inauguration-president-national-mall-capitol-crowds-protests-a7538006.html?cmpid=facebook-post

I know they would do this, because they also do this with every protest against the Establishment. To make it seem irrelevant.

Gawan said:

Looks like it might be Bob Dole.

m said:
Gawan said:

That is correct Sir.
_https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Dole
Robert Joseph "Bob" Dole (born July 22, 1923) is an American politician who represented Kansas in the House of Representatives from 1961 to 1969 and in the United States Senate from 1969 to 1996, serving as Senate Republican Leader from 1985 until his resignation as a Senator. In the 1976 presidential election, Dole was the Republican Party nominee for Vice President and incumbent President Gerald Ford's running mate. He ran unsuccessfully for the Republican presidential nomination in 1980 and 1988. In 1996, Dole secured the Republican nomination for President of the United States, but lost the general election to incumbent President Bill Clinton
updates form the LAT.
1550x872

Trump’s Declaration of War Paul Craig Roberts
http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/01/20/trumps-declaration-war/
January 20, 2017

PressTv Video
Trump facing hard job for better Russia ties: Analyst
Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:31AM
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/01/20/506983/US-Russia-Barack-Obama-Policy-Jatras

On my twitter feed, there was a tweet from Greg Palast and I was surprised to see him promoting a film with the message that Trump stole the election from Hillary. It can be a surprise how some people with research skills, still can be so blind to Hillary. Surely a lack of knowledge and an ideological blind spot.

m said:
Gawan said:

Yep, that's what I was going to say. Other than being in a wheelchair, he looks pretty good for 93.

Aeneas said:
On my twitter feed, there was a tweet from Greg Palast and I was surprised to see him promoting a film with the message that Trump stole the election from Hillary. It can be a surprise how some people with research skills, still can be so blind to Hillary. Surely a lack of knowledge and an ideological blind spot.

After seeing Palast's posts on FB for a while some months ago (before I unfollowed him) it appears to me that Palast promotes himself for money more than anything else, and as for his publications, well something's not quite right in that man's head.

It looks lot of riots/protests across the country. This RT article showing contents after repeated scrolling.
_https://www.rt.com/usa/374327-trump-inauguration-parade-protest/

Watching the whole events and reactions surrounding the inauguration was surreal. I missed the speech when it was live and only arrived when the rabbi talked about not forgetting "old Jerusalem", which is a strange reference given that Washington DC appears to be the "New Jerusalem" for US free-masons. The most sticking however is the psychotic reaction of some "liberal" media (and the hysterical authoritarian followers in the streets).

Trump hasn't done anything yet, and it is unknown whether he will do what he says he'll do. However, if one takes what he says in the speech alone, there's nothing scandalous except a few jabs at his predecessor. When he says that it's not the time for talk anymore but for action, that's directed towards Obama as he is known to be a good orator who promised to do many things but did nothing but continue the Bush policies. It was noticeable also that Obama didn't applaud when Trump talked about fighting ISIS.

Even if the speech in itself has nothing particularly provocative, the US media is "interpreting" it in such a distorted way it's almost comical. Trump is the president of the United States, AKA "America", so there is nothing out of the ordinary for a president of "America" to say that "America" should become prosperous, secure, and "great", whatever that means. And yet the presstitutes see this as "fascism" and "nazism", which prompts Iñigo Montoya's question: "You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means".

I would be more surprised if he said "We don't care about jobs, we don't care about infrastructure, I'm going to learn golf and have some vacations with your money". So all these weirdos are upset when Trump says reasonable things. What would happen if he actually does unreasonable things (because it will happen) ? Basically, from a "symbolic" point of view, it played out like:
- Peace is good
- Noooo
- Poverty is bad
- Noooo
- Having jobs is good
- Noooo
- People are important
- Noooo
etc.

At some level, it's a comic tragedy on so many levels, one just watch and wonder.

mkrnhr said:
Watching the whole events and reactions surrounding the inauguration was surreal. I missed the speech when it was live and only arrived when the rabbi talked about not forgetting "old Jerusalem", which is a strange reference given that Washington DC appears to be the "New Jerusalem" for US free-masons. The most sticking however is the psychotic reaction of some "liberal" media (and the hysterical authoritarian followers in the streets).

Trump hasn't done anything yet, and it is unknown whether he will do what he says he'll do. However, if one takes what he says in the speech alone, there's nothing scandalous except a few jabs at his predecessor. When he says that it's not the time for talk anymore but for action, that's directed towards Obama as he is known to be a good orator who promised to do many things but did nothing but continue the Bush policies. It was noticeable also that Obama didn't applaud when Trump talked about fighting ISIS.

Even if the speech in itself has nothing particularly provocative, the US media is "interpreting" it in such a distorted way it's almost comical. Trump is the president of the United States, AKA "America", so there is nothing out of the ordinary for a president of "America" to say that "America" should become prosperous, secure, and "great", whatever that means. And yet the presstitutes see this as "fascism" and "nazism", which prompts Iñigo Montoya's question: "You Keep Using That Word, I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means".

I would be more surprised if he said "We don't care about jobs, we don't care about infrastructure, I'm going to learn golf and have some vacations with your money". So all these weirdos are upset when Trump says reasonable things. What would happen if he actually does unreasonable things (because it will happen) ? Basically, from a "symbolic" point of view, it played out like:
- Peace is good
- Noooo
- Poverty is bad
- Noooo
- Having jobs is good
- Noooo
- People are important
- Noooo
etc.

At some level, it's a comic tragedy on so many levels, one just watch and wonder.

That's what i kind of sensed as well with his Israeli memento.

Middle East Monitor (Forwarded By Paul Craig Roberts Website)
_https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170120-will-trump-embolden-israeli-exceptionalism/
Will Trump embolden Israeli exceptionalism?

https://youtu.be/-wNjbD0snYg
Now that he's President of the United States, will Trump embolden Israeli exceptionalism?
January 20, 2017 at 4:17 pm | Published in: Asia & Americas, Israel, Middle East, Palestine, US, Videos & Photo Stories
images

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDPSLb0pXhE

Laura said:
Is it just me, or does Michelle Obama look like she's put on some serious weight?

solarmind said:
Laura said:
Is it just me, or does Michelle Obama look like she's put on some serious weight?

yes spotted the same ... or maybe it stand up in comparation with Melania such a great stile and figure today ...

GAIA said:
More so it seemed that Michelle Obama was not enjoying herself and was very serious to say the least. I guess leaving the white house to Trump is hard :P

GAIA said:
But yes, I do agree, she seemed very bloated.

bjorn said:
Laura said:

To much spirit cooking probably.

I find it offensive that she gained weight, considering what her high school lunch program had to offer for children.

Which was basically zero to nothing.

c.a. said:
Laura said:

Looks Like it.
1550x872

I wounder if she/he ah...? Eats what she advocates?

This exchange seems mean spirited and I for one don't like it. I don't mean to attack any of you, just trying to bring this up for discussion. This is a public thread on a public forum and there are plenty of ways we can criticize the Obamas without attacking Michelle's weight IMO. This is the kind of tactic that the MSM uses on a regular basis: tearing people down because of the way they look. FWIW I think we're better than this and I think it makes us look classless when we engage in this kind of attack, regardless of who the target is.

Just my two cents. I may be overreacting or the only one who feels this way.

Seamas said:
This exchange seems mean spirited and I for one don't like it. I don't mean to attack any of you, just trying to bring this up for discussion. This is a public thread on a public forum and there are plenty of ways we can criticize the Obamas without attacking Michelle's weight IMO. This is the kind of tactic that the MSM uses on a regular basis: tearing people down because of the way they look. FWIW I think we're better than this and I think it makes us look classless when we engage in this kind of attack, regardless of who the target is.

Just my two cents. I may be overreacting or the only one who feels this way.

Your response is a tad bit vague here. Are you finding a problem with Laura's initial observation and question or the subsequent responses or all of it? I'm not clear on your perspective.

m said:
Aeneas said:

After seeing Palast's posts on FB for a while some months ago (before I unfollowed him) it appears to me that Palast promotes himself for money more than anything else, and as for his publications, well something's not quite right in that man's head.

Palast was on a SoTT talk episode sometime ago and he had some interesting things to say at that time. I've checked up with the Palast site for awhile and ever since Trump came out to challenge the statuesque, Palast has been right there tracking the polls and eventually the election number (and yes, he was selling a film) - he cast himself with H. Clinton from the get go.

About the weight issue, Seamas, these comments appeared to be just observations i.e. she either has or has not put on weight, osit. Nonetheless, for all the mothers and fathers trying to ensure their children were feed a good diet in American schools, a diet that would not lead to being overweight and would prove healthy, the 1st Lady became instrumental in promoting a school system diet for children that was, frankly, not fit for a dog - that was pretty sad example of her DOoing, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom