"Pizzagate" Explodes

This Hampstead case is truly another horrifying example of total evil at work, if true. It would take too much time to watch all those testimonies, but from the little I've watched, I tend to believe these kids. For someone not familiar with how dissociation and disconnection of the mind works, these kids may appear to talk too casually about their experiences.

_http://freethehampstead2.com

I've just finished reading the book "Scared Selfless: My Journey from Abuse and Madness to Surviving and Thriving" by Michelle Stevens, who featured in the recent Dr. Phil episode, where this victim of sexual abuse came forward. It was a very well written, albeit horrifying, book, and I highly recommend reading it to gain more understanding about this evil business.

Link: http://a.co/aenrXrd

The most important things that is confirmed by reading this book are:

1) Pedophilia, abuse and trafficking of children is a very well organized, and highly profitable business.

2) The kids/victims quickly develop dissociative defense mechanisms, amnesia etc. in order to survive and cope. The author, Michelle, describes how she lived for many years not remembering anything about her abuse, and she also developed multiple personalities.

So, even if these kids appear to talk about their abuse in a casual way, taking into consideration point 2) from above, this makes the whole thing more credible. They are talking in a dissociative state.

And then, looking at the interview with their father, makes it even more spooky. My opinion might be tainted by confirmation bias, but watching his theatrics with all the crying, do seem like the typical tactics of a psychopath:

https://youtu.be/f5f9N6wmiLQ

What do you guys think?

Could you guys at the chateau consider throwing in a question about this, when you have the next session?

Aragorn said:
Could you guys at the chateau consider throwing in a question about this, when you have the next session?

I was wondering the same, but I avoided to ask about this issue because I know how many problems people have when they 'messing' with this huge machine, pedophile industry. And I think that we already know the truth, at least part of it.

I have found some very disturbing pages with pedophile material:
_https://plus.google.com/communities/108431293520553382985 Heart Progress
_http://nickmartinezofficial.com/ Heart Progress - main page

Their goal is:

For years, the struggle against hate and bigotry has gone on. For years, sexual minority groups of all sorts have faced persecution. Now, in the 21st century, we are finally beginning to see that bigotry begin to disappear. Homosexuals have the right to marry, minority genders are finally being recognized, transgender children are finally getting the treatment they need to be who they are, and most importantly, these groups are finally being given minority status.

But the sexual liberation movement has only just begun, and there’s still more work to be done. Yes, homosexuals have the right to marriage in some places, but there still needs to be global laws to ensure they have the right to marriage in all places. Sure, transgenders are being recognized for who they are, but discrimination against them is still rampant in today’s world. Luckily, these issues are being tackled by progressive groups across the globe, but there is still one minority group that is marginalized to the point of neglect: pedosexuals.

They are the most active organization in this matter on internet, IMO.

Most of they accounts are deleted on Twitter, but there is still many of them.

Ernst Steiner (owner), Daniel Gather (moderator), James Carter (moderator), Janice Stenger (moderator).

And this community is still active _https://www.nambla.org/ NAMBLA

Why NAMBLA matters:
Only with your help can NAMBLA continue its work. See if you agree why NAMBLA matters:
For 30 years, NAMBLA has been the primary voice testifying to the benevolent aspects of man/boy love.

NAMBLA has been, and continues to be, a beacon of moral support for all individuals who feel a natural love for boys.

Through our web site and publications, NAMBLA provides a public forum for a diverse range of viewpoints supporting sexual liberation and youth liberation.

NAMBLA is the only organization that specifically supports incarcerated individuals who identify as boy lovers or who otherwise agree with our aims.

NAMBLA has celebrated the dignity inherent in the natural love of boys.

NAMBLA has been a bulwark against the lies and pejoratives of a venal abuse industry and opportunistic politicians and law enforcement officials. Exposing these lies is important not only for man/boy lovers but for all people who value democracy, since its foundation is a well-informed electorate.

NAMBLA has consistently protested ill advised wars that needlessly maim and kill young people and devastate families here and abroad. Even before it started, NAMBLA warned against the Iraq invasion. Our warning was on our Web site long before many of the politicians, who belatedly recognized their immense error, echoed our concerns.

NAMBLA has spoken out strongly against the shoddy and disrespectful treatment afforded youth in our society and the resulting high rates of child and youth poverty, neglect and alienation.

NAMBLA has consistently highlighted injustices and harm in age of consent laws. Instead of protecting young people, these laws have done the very opposite.

Third one is _https://boy.chat/date BoyChat and I really don't understand how can this still be so openly on internet.

_http://www.virped.org/ Virtuous Pedophiles

Who we are?
Our website is intended to reduce the stigma attached to pedophilia by letting people know that a substantial number of pedophiles DO NOT molest children, and to provide peer support and information about available resources to help virtuous pedophiles remain law-abiding, and lead happy, productive lives. These are our stories. There are brief bios of the two founders of the site (Nick Devin and Ethan Edwards) and collections of other personal stories.

And there is lot more. On Wikipedia you have lot more organizations/communities that probably doesn't work on the same name like before and a lot more others. Like Aragorn said, this is very profitable business.

Statistics about child abuse from Ark of hope for children:

International Statistics on Child Abuse
40 million children subjected to abuse each year.
Suicide is the third leading cause of death among adolescents worldwide.
30% of severely disabled children in special homes in the Ukraine die before 18 years of age.
Approximately 20% of women and 5–10% of men report being sexually abused as children, while 25–50% of all children report being physically abused.
Statistics indicate that 3 million young girls are subjected to genital mutilation every year.

Sexual Abuse:
Child rape occurs every two minutes
1 in 3 girls will be sexually molested before the age 17
1 in 6 boys will be sexually molested before the age 17 (1 in 5 in Canada)
A sex offender will molest an average of 120 victims, most of whom do not report it
90% of molesters abuse children they know
Oftentimes, a sexually abused child is abused in other ways

Overall U.S. child abuse statistics:
Every 10 seconds a child is abused or raped
3.3 million child abuse reports in 2010
For every report 2 more go unreported = many millions abused annually
61,000 reports to Child Protective services per week = 6 per minute
Of 1.5 million runaways 85% are fleeing some form of abuse
Only 10% of abusers do not know their abuser well
Abuse victims = about 48% male, 52% female
Every race and religion sees child abuse

The effects of UNTREATED child abuse:
38% increase arrest rate for violent crimesthumb Beaten
84% of all prison inmates had been abused as a child
59% more likely to be arrested as a juvenile
28% more likely to be arrested as an adult
30% more likely to commit violent crime
65%+ of people in treatment for drug abuse have been maltreated as a child
25% less likely to practice safe sex, putting them at a greater risk for STD's
82% CAN grow up to be pedophiles themselves
80% meet criteria for at least one psychological disorder as adults
Long-term consequences such as chronic illness due to untreated wounds

Child death and suicide related to abuse:
1,850 children die a year from some form of child abuse = 7+ children a day in the U.S. alone!
80% of the children that die each day are under the age of four
TODAY 6 children will commit suicide due to child abuse
Estimated 60% of child deaths caused by child abuse are not recorded as such on death certificates

Attached picture is way that Heart Progress is using to get every rights like bisexuals, homosexuals and transgender. They call themselves pedosexuals like this is just sexual orientation. Very dangerous and sick.

[Mod: Deactivated links to pro-pedophile sites. Please don't post active links to such websites!]

Attachments

• lgbtp-sign.jpg
    lgbtp-sign.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 228
Pizzagate is directly connected to the Hampstead case via the children's father
Ricky Dearman Voice Over,
something is ODD here, because he doesnt actually have a particularly good voice.
Maybe he has connections ?

https://youtu.be/0ZSnFmbWScg

Steemit Page with a Link to a VOAT thread that shows Dearmans connections to
far east alledged child traffickers.
https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@jimble/pizzagate-the-hampstead-connection

and the VOAT PAGE,

( some quotes to look for )

""Apparently, Ricky Dearman, the father who was accused in the Hampstead alleged satanic abuse controversy, has worked for Bruny making promotional videos for his Haiti orphanage enterprises.""

""UPDATE: ADDED INFO

Ricky Dearman has been involved in the powerful Ching Hai Supreme Master extreme criminal religious cult, of which he is a member, as both otherwise known and as indicated by himself on his Youtube actor's portfolio as regards his work as an anchor on their TV station.""

White House-promoted, Clinton-linked nonprofit Music Changing Lives recruits 'at-risk' kids into music industry, runs Haiti orphanages. Incidental Hampstead alleged 'satanic abuse' case connection

Dakota said:
Aragorn said:

I was wondering the same, but I avoided to ask about this issue because I know how many problems people have when they 'messing' with this huge machine, pedophile industry. And I think that we already know the truth, at least part of it.

There have already been attacks in response to this general subject. I would expect more attacks if these questions were asked.

There is so much to think about here now that I kind had to take a pause/break to collect my thoughts. I thank all of you for the links and comments. As far back as 02/19/2015 I saved a YouTube video of the Hampton story it was titled "Full Story of Kids Whistleblowing Satanic Sex Cult in Hampstead London UK". I don't see it on YouTube now so maybe it was good that I saved it then.

I am saving these newer ones just in case they take them off of YouTube. I have kind of been following this story of pedophilia even before this Pizzagate leak. The video I saved in 2015 shows the children at a younger age and is very disturbing and convincing.

As far as asking the Cs about the father's guilt I don't know if we need the confirmation but it would be interesting to us who are following this thread. I was surprised that Dr. Phill actually covered the pedophilia story. When I saw it on TV I thought I must have been splitting to a different timeline where the truth is actually allowed to be discussed on MSM. The sad part for me anyway is that my wife didn't really seem to pay that much attention to it.

It seems most of the people other than this forum are numb to even the most shocking revelations even when they see them on the boob tube. It is like the programing has worked so well that even when they may want to shock the sheeple they aren't even phased.

The Hatti orphanage connection really gets my attention. The video with Ricky Dearman's voice is just a bit too coincidental I think. That video mentions "A thousand Points of Light" as one of the sponsors. That was one of George Bush senior's favorite expressions "A thousand Points of Light".

And Dakota's links to the promotion sites for "pedosexuals" shows how much they are trying to normalize pedophilia. Any species that doesn't protect it's young doesn't deserve to survive as far as I am concerned. I don't have an answer for what the Universe should do but if we as individuals don't add up to enough "being" to change this direction then we deserve whatever the Universe deems appropriate.

Dearman has the driest eyes (and nose) of anyone I have ever seen trying to cry. And he never ever spoke anger towards the boyfriend in the alleged abuse of his children. When asked how he "felt" he redirected the interviewer's attention to the children. I think he is a lying psychopath after watching that video.

Some links on Dearman (he's such a dear man):

Demon Posession Evidence- Hampstead Satanic Cult Leader stupid music but interesting slow motion of his mouth and eyes

How to spot a Liar (Hampstead satanic ring)

Sorry for the rants. :(

Goyacobol, I don't think you need to feel sorry for ranting! Regarding this topic, you do need to rant and vent from time to time...because you feel so helpless. Knowing that every minute some child is being raped and abused, and there's nothing you can do about it, does make you go crazy from time to time.

In a sense, this "satanic pedophilia business" is the psychopathic elite's best guarded secret and at the same time their achilles heel. If one could only expose those sickos at the top, then perhaps this business of "psychopatic training" in order to select new members to the inner elite circles could stop. But, I'm afraid this is wishful thinking. However, the least we can do is spread the information, and then perhaps some day the bubble will burst.

I'm reminded of Gurdjieff's words on how it's impossible, when the majority of the population are mechanical machines, for one detail to permanently change for the better – in order for that to happen, everything has to change. Meteors and comets come to mind...

[Mod: Deactivated links to pro-pedophile sites. Please don't post active links to such websites!]

I just saw this message in my post. I apologize, I wasn't aware that this active links connects our forum to them.

Aragorn said:
Goyacobol, I don't think you need to feel sorry for ranting! Regarding this topic, you do need to rant and vent from time to time...because you feel so helpless. Knowing that every minute some child is being raped and abused, and there's nothing you can do about it, does make you go crazy from time to time.

I agree with Aragorn, ranting about this topic now and again is almost a necessary way to cope with the horror of it all. Of all the horrors in this world, this is the most unbearable!

goyacobol said:
It seems most of the people other than this forum are numb to even the most shocking revelations even when they see them on the boob tube. It is like the programming has worked so well that even when they may want to shock the sheeple they aren't even phased.

I've noticed the same, when talking with people about this topic, it's like they just switch off, there is no outrage, no horror, just move along as quickly as possible, or saying it can't be that bad. That this could be going on and be so widespread, organized and involving prominent people is beyond the ability of many people to accept or even contemplate, indeed because they are so programmed.

[quote author= Dakota]Their goal is:

For years, the struggle against hate and bigotry has gone on. For years, sexual minority groups of all sorts have faced persecution. Now, in the 21st century, we are finally beginning to see that bigotry begin to disappear. Homosexuals have the right to marry, minority genders are finally being recognized, transgender children are finally getting the treatment they need to be who they are, and most importantly, these groups are finally being given minority status.

But the sexual liberation movement has only just begun, and there’s still more work to be done. Yes, homosexuals have the right to marriage in some places, but there still needs to be global laws to ensure they have the right to marriage in all places. Sure, transgenders are being recognized for who they are, but discrimination against them is still rampant in today’s world. Luckily, these issues are being tackled by progressive groups across the globe, but there is still one minority group that is marginalized to the point of neglect: pedosexuals.

They are the most active organization in this matter on internet, IMO.[/quote]

Thanks for sharing, it's horrible but it gives a good overview at how they operate.

We don't know how the world looks like in 5/10 years. And they are surely working hard to make pedophilia acceptable!

manitoban said:
Aragorn said:

I agree with Aragorn, ranting about this topic now and again is almost a necessary way to cope with the horror of it all. Of all the horrors in this world, this is the most unbearable!

goyacobol said:
It seems most of the people other than this forum are numb to even the most shocking revelations even when they see them on the boob tube. It is like the programming has worked so well that even when they may want to shock the sheeple they aren't even phased.

I've noticed the same, when talking with people about this topic, it's like they just switch off, there is no outrage, no horror, just move along as quickly as possible, or saying it can't be that bad. That this could be going on and be so widespread, organized and involving prominent people is beyond the ability of many people to accept or even contemplate, indeed because they are so programmed.

With regards to the bolded part, I have noticed this very clearly with a particular case that has come up recently. We have locally a group called, Creep Catchers, that will have someone exchange posts or messages with suspected pedophiles met through various chat rooms and such. Then they will film the encounter of the meeting, This has resulted in the arrest and charge of many people, including a police officer, and others in positions working with children. When this is presented on the news, all of the scrutiny goes towards the Creep Catchers, questioning their methods, and also accusing them of interfering with police activities. Never do I see a shred of outrage against these perpetrators, and in fact they are for the most part ignored as part of the story. I am quite sure if that policeman was caught by the police themselves in one of their investigations, it would never have seen the light of day. So I guess you could say that the activities of these citizens is viewed as dangerous to the system, and that is why they try to demonize their activities.

Saw this today (stop at 5:30 - Jones product promotion begins):

https://youtu.be/kH1TFNxRAzw

Trump & Jones have put giant targets on themselves for their pursuit of exposing/stopping this evil. A lot to risk for a general population that apparently doesn't care - certainly not for all the children being starved/maimed/killed by all of our wars (and yes, note the irony of bombing while going after human trafficking) - continue to turn a blind eye to abuse by clergy by multiple religions. Plus, child abuse/incest is apparently rampant across all economic groups. I'm at a loss as to why humanity has become so debased.

JEEP said:
Saw this today (stop at 5:30 - Jones product promotion begins):

https://youtu.be/kH1TFNxRAzw

Trump & Jones have put giant targets on themselves for their pursuit of exposing/stopping this evil. A lot to risk for a general population that apparently doesn't care - certainly not for all the children being starved/maimed/killed by all of our wars (and yes, note the irony of bombing while going after human trafficking) - continue to turn a blind eye to abuse by clergy by multiple religions. Plus, child abuse/incest is apparently rampant across all economic groups. I'm at a loss as to why humanity has become so debased.

JEEP, I think maybe we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg and this has being going on a very long time. It is sad to think that it is only "who you are and what you see" that makes it possible for us to "see" this horrific control system. I think it really is a Lucifieric religion and these psychopaths see it as a connection to a higher source of power (4DSTS?) and life-extension. Cannibalizing babies and drinking blood is like something out of a horror movie. Most people seem to be in a state of cognitive dissonance when exposed to this madness. It reminds me of what Andrew M Lobaczewski said in Political Ponerology (A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes):

Unfortunately, it has become a frequent phenomenon for individuals, oppressive groups, or patho-political systems to invent ever-new moral criteria for someone’s convenience. Such suggestions often partially deprive people of their moral reasoning and deform its development in youngsters. Paramoralism factories have been founded worldwide, and a ponerologist finds it hard to believe that they are managed by psychologically normal people. The conversive features in the genesis of paramoralisms seem to prove they are derived from mostly subconscious rejection (and repression from the field of consciousness) of something completely different, which we call the voice of conscience.

It seems like the "voice of conscience" is almost completely dead or gone missing.

If only the tip of this iceberg can be exposed to the point where more of those who have been holding it in "subconscious rejection (and repression from the field of consciousness)" then maybe there could be a real awakening. But for the arrests mentioned in the video to have a real impact I think there has to be this awareness on a much broader scale. We can keep flapping our "butterfly wings" but it makes me feel like we need a much bigger butterfly to see any changes. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom