Topic: Crop Circle Language, Symbol: Dot.

Haiku

Jedi Master
I started an analysis of an element of crop circles in a start of creating a definition for them. No one that I found was breaking it down to this level and I thought this was a necessary need in the interpretations. So here is Crop Circles 101. Haiku …

Attachments

• Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy001.pdf
    27.8 KB · Views: 17
Some more meaning to the Dot

Few excerpt from the book "Point and Line to Plane" by Wassily Kandinsky

I'm not too sure in a quality of my translation. So I'll keep excerpts from the text which I had been using as a source.

ГЕОМЕТРИЧЕСКАЯ ТОЧКА
Геометрическая точка – это невидимый объект. И таким образом он должен быть определен в качестве объекта нематериального. В материальном отношении точка равна нулю.
В этом нуле скрыты, однако, различные «человеческие» свойства. В нашем представлении этот нуль – геометрическая точка – связан с высшей степенью самоограничения, то есть с величайшей сдержанностью, которая тем не менее говорит.
Таким образом, геометрическая точка в нашем представлении является теснейшей и единственной в своем роде связью молчания и речи.
Поэтому геометрическая точка находит форму материализации прежде всего в печатном знаке – он относится к речи и обозначает молчание.

GEOMETRICAL DOT
Geometrical dot is invisible object. This way it must be defined as non-material object. From material point of view dot would be equal to zero.
Yet in this non material zero different “human” features are hidden. In our understanding this zero – geometrical dot – is related to the highest degree of self-restraint and temperance which however speaks.
So in our opinion geometrical dot is unique and the closest linkage of silence and speech.
That’s why geometrical dot finds its way of manifestation first of all as a printed sign. This sign is related to speech and means silence.

ПИСЬМЕННЫЙ ТЕКСТ
В живой речи точка является символом разрыва, небытия (негативный элемент), и в то же время она становится мостом между одним бытием и другим (позитивный элемент). Это определяет ее внутренний смысл в письменном тексте.

WRITTEN TEXT
In live speech dot is a symbol of chasm, non-being (negative element), but at the same time it becomes a bridge between one being and another (positive element). That defines its essence(role) inside written text.

ВНУТРЕННЕЕ ПОНЯТИЕ
[…]
Внутренне осознанная точка как таковая вводит некое утверждение, которое органически связано с высшей степенью сдержанности.
Точка есть форма, внутренне предельно сжатая.
Она обращена внутрь себя. Это свойство она никогда не утрачивает совершенно – даже приобретая внешне угловатую форму.
INNER CONСEPTION
[…]
Dot grasped inwardly introduces some kind of assertion, which is naturally linked with the highest degree of temperance.
Dot is the shape/form ultimately compressed inward.
It is turned inside itself. And it never loses this feature entirely even when acquires edgy shape.

НАПРЯЖЕНИЕ
[…]
Точка – это малый мир, со всех сторон более или менее равномерно огражденный и практически оторванный от окружения. Ее слияние со средой минимально, а при высшей степени округлости совершенно неуловимо. С другой стороны, она прочно утверждена на своем месте и не обнаруживает ни малейшей склонности к перемещению в каком-либо направлении, как по горизонтали, так и по вертикали.

TENSION
[…]
Dot is a small world evenly warded from all the sides and torn off from the surroundings. Its fusion with environment is minimal, and in case of the highest level of circularity - perfectly intangible. On the other hand it is firmly hardened in one place without the slightest tendency to move in any direction: either horizontally or vertically.

ОПРЕДЕЛЕНИЕ
Точка цепляется за основную плоскость и навечно утверждает себя. Итак, она – внутренне кратчайшее постоянное утверждение, которое исходит кратко, прочно и быстро. Поэтому точка и во внешнем, и во внутреннем смысле является первоэлементом живописи и непосредственно «графики».

DEFINITION
Dot clings the plain asserting itself there forever. So inwardly it is the shortest permanent assertion which originates concisely, substantially and quickly. That’s why dot in outer and inner sense is primal element of pictorial art, especially graphics.

ВРЕМЯ
Отсутствие потенции движения на и от плоскости сокращает время восприятия точки до минимума, и элемент времени в точке полностью исключен, что в отдельных случаях делает точку необходимой для композиции.
[…]
Точка есть наиболее краткая временная форма.

TIME
Dot has no potency in movement on and off the plain. This reduces the time of its perception to minimum. Element of time is entirely absent in a dot. In certain cases this makes dot essential for composition.
[…]
Dot is the most brief from of time.

Zee Ley, these words hold promise. I like them very much. It is much greater than you think. As it affects how we think about the crop circle topic. Everything that transpires from now is part of the future knowledge. Something to think about.

This is actually my second part of the dot “Center” as a language element. It takes the concept of variability in the center symbol and works thru to create this understanding. I stopped further work on the center symbol as it will be most likely needed at another time. I then moved onto the next symbol that I call a halo. This is also short, shorter than I really wanted, but I need to progress further in constructs of the center. The last part is from my crop circle interpretation that I completed recently and used it for training purposes, as it had many centers that we can use our new found knowledge upon. It is just a cursory review and needs further work.

My next topic will be on the constructs. Haiku …

Attachments

• Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy001a.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom