Did anybody else feel that??

Bear said:
Maybe the issues people are having have something to do with a build up to this spell casting on Trump by witches business. Just when I think things couldn't get crazier, I'm proved wrong. One would think all sorts of weird energy from the spells and the prayer response could be out and about. Maybe this could all be enhanced via Haarp and what not as well.

https://www.sott.net/article/343555-Magical-thinking-Witches-to-cast-binding-spell-on-Trump-today

https://www.sott.net/article/343605-One-spell-to-bind-him-Self-styled-witches-unite-worldwide-to-take-on-Trump-in-bizarre-ritual

https://www.sott.net/article/343566-Witches-spells-vs-Christians-prayers-in-showdown-over-Trumps-fate

I am not so sure that these people have any influence, at best. Especially if it goes against a person's free will choice. You can choose to not let it affect you and it won't. I used that tactic against those types of people and whatever they tried had no effects on me. Facing it head on, without fear that they could have any effect. It does work that way.

I think Trump will not let them have any effects on him possibly because he doesn't believe that they can. They have no power. Oh, they may think that they do, but do they really?

What people are feeling is probably more related to the approach of the wave rather than what these posers may be able to bring, fwiw!

Maybe the upcoming astral configuration is also influencing the erratic energy patterns:

Mars in Aries is most powerful, and in Chinese medicine it represents the heart. One can't sleep when the heart is too full of blood/energy , the same goes when the heart has no sufficient blood supply.

Mars is in the process of forming the conjunction with Uranus - this combination is like a most powerful, but erratic burst of energy. Unexpected upheaval of energies, sudden accidents - to the head,caused by fire and iron objects

To add some more gas to the flames, this configuration is augmented by Jupiter opposing it. Jupiter is retrograde, so the energy coming from it is also affected in the sense of opposing growth, development, smooth running of blood in the system, etc.

And the Moon is in the dark period, prior to new moon, so it is asking for retreat, attending for what you already have, meditation, regeneration. So no action directed towards the exterior is favored.

_http://astrologyking.com/mars-conjunct-uranus/

Mars Conjunct Uranus February 2017
Mars conjunct Uranus at 22°00′ Aries aligns with fixed star Baten Kaitos at 22°11′ Aries, and is opposite Jupiter retrograde. Mars opposite Jupiter and Jupiter opposite Uranus make risk taking even more dangerous. Baten Kaitos also brings danger of accidents.

And there is a fixed star conjunction adding up too:

_http://astrologyking.com/baten-kaitos-star/
Baten Kaitos Star Astrology
Fixed star Baten Kaitos in astrology portended falls and blows. [1]
It gives compulsory transportation, change or emigration, misfortune by force or accident, shipwreck but also rescue, falls and blows. [2]
Baten Kaitos in The Whale has the character of Saturn. The Saturnine properties, such as inhibition, reserve, caution, solitude, and simplicity often are forced onto such people either by a mundane power or a higher power. Sometimes ideas are propagated which make life for the native trying or troublesome for the native. To such persons, their fate is usually one of change. People influenced thus tend to depression or dwell on the thought of death. Life often is full of humiliation, renunciation and obstacles. But the position of the complete chart is always important. [3]
Baten Kaitos, Belly of the Whale, is of course associated with the Jonah legend. Likewise a Saturn star by Ptolemy, it often does mark where someone becomes stuck with a situation for some little while, perhaps from their folly under Deneb Kaitos (Beta Ceti), but, aspects all being well, should emerge with some benefit to count for the experience, even honor from it if all is very well in the matter of aspects. [4]
Baten Kaitos is a warlike star that portends falls and blows and other misfortune brought about by force. [5]
Baten Kaitos rules the center point of the head in the human body. [6]
Constellation Cetus is like Saturn. It is said to cause laziness and idleness, but to confer an emotional and charitable nature, with the ability to command, especially in war. Makes one amiable, prudent, happy by sea and land, and helps to recover lost goods. [2]

I'm not saying that this is the major cause for what we experience. However, it can have a cumulative effect.
All these aspects can manifest differently for people, and experienced differently - according to their awareness, but being all together now it's a bit too much.

Better to watch out for accidents and act in a preventive manner until we pass the first few days of March.

FWIW

Guille said:
For the last 3 nights I haven't been able to sleep until past midnight, and been waking up later than I usually do, and feeli g more tired during the day.
Aside from that, I've been feeling more emotionally sensitive for the past 3 days as well, not to the extent that I'm reacting to things differently but I do feel like there's deep emotions that want to come out.

Somewhat similar here as well. I've been feeling pretty exhausted especially the last couple days which doesn't help my mood. Yesterday I didn't get much sleep the night before (staying up till close to midnight). An all around restless feel.

Thought about taking a nap yesterday but instead I pushed through and kept on drinking coffee as there were a few things I wanted to try and get accomplished. Of course, that didn't pan out too well :cool2: One was a post I worked on here on the forum, but didn't hit 'save draft' in time so lost the writing. The other was a job application I was trying to complete.

« Reply #16 of Shared Joy on: Today at 05:22:04 AM »

“And the Moon is in the dark period, prior to new moon, so it is asking for retreat, attending for what you already have, meditation, regeneration. So no action directed towards the exterior is favored.”

------------------------------ ------------------------- ---------------------------

Hi, shared joy, "Moon is in the dark period", means waning quarter, if you know the effect that has this phase in general It would be very interesting if you would explain it, because it seems that the greater or lesser propensity to the diseases of the people depends on the phase of the moon on the day of birth, then it is another way of seeing the inclination that certain people have in their alimentary habits, to modify them and thus achieve a Progress in curing diseases.

Mr. Premise said:
I've heard several people say they had great trouble sleeping Sunday night, including everyone else in my house (except me, I slept like a rock) and someone else. Strange.

Same here. Last Saturday night i have a trouble sleeping.At the beginning around 11:00 pm i felt so asleep and I felt sleeping. Then i woke up 2 hours later and I thought that i was already morning because I felt so fresh. When i looked the clock it was just 1:00 am. For the next few hours i could not sleep and i felt so tired in the morning.

I was in agony of muscle pains. My digestive tract was also feeling completely backed up with gas or something. I could only groan in pain and move around like an old man. It is only now passing after eight hours or so and I still feel really bizarre and floaty.

Weird! Wednesday afternoon I experienced something similar. Although I had not eaten or done any unusual activity, I started having intense pain under my ribs around the sides and back in the kidney area with this weird pressure building up. It was like nothing I ever felt before and I have experienced a lot of different kinds of pain over the years--bone, tendon, muscle, surgery, roto virus, heart attack, etc. I was also exceptionally tired all day even though I had been sleeping normally, but with unusually intense dreams, so I left work early. By 8 PM it was so bad I went to the ER because of my previous heart issues any unusual chest pain needs to be checked out. My blood pressure was way high 170/90 but the good news is that tests, CAT scan, ultra sound, and labwork, revealed that I am in good health with NO indication of anything wrong with my organs or system anywhere. Weird--but good. Meds relieved the pain and they sent me home in the middle of the night. The next day there was a lingering stiffness in the back area but that was gone by evening. I am without any evidence to indicate the origin of these pain and pressure feelings. Weird.

I’d like to add that I too had pretty bad problems with sleeping recently. I do sometimes have trouble falling or staying asleep but nothing as severe as this week. Starting from last Sunday I woke up every night around 2-3am. On Monday it was so bad that I was awake between 2-4am, which meant I was a complete zombie at work on Tuesday.

I find it really interesting that the disruption to my sleeping patterns mirrors so closely other people’s issues. However, I must say that as far as I’m concerned, there might be a very simple explanation to it: last week I started taking IP6 as an iron chelator and before I read your posts I thought that this was what gave me the bout of insomnia. Well, to be honest, it may be exactly what caused it for me and I won’t know unless I try taking IP6 again, which I am scared to do.

Another thing I noticed was that apart from Tuesday, I was much more awake and alert during the day than I normally am, and that's despite interrupted sleep. This also matches other people’s reports here. I had lots of energy and I came up with some really useful ideas and solutions to problems over the last couple of days but I was super sleepy from 8-9pm onwards. Again, that may be easily explained by the fact that I started taking Q10 and glutathione, which Altair suggested to me in another thread last weekend.

Also, the weather here has been fluctuating from 17 degrees Celsius on Monday to 9 degrees yesterday and there was a huge storm on Thursday. I put some of my biological reactions down to the weather too.

Although I tend to explore all possible down-to-earth explanations (such as diet) before I look at any other solutions, I do find the similarity and coincidental timing of our issues curious to say the least!

Konstantin said:
Mr. Premise said:
I've heard several people say they had great trouble sleeping Sunday night, including everyone else in my house (except me, I slept like a rock) and someone else. Strange.

Same here. Last Saturday night i have a trouble sleeping.At the beginning around 11:00 pm i felt so asleep and I felt sleeping. Then i woke up 2 hours later and I thought that i was already morning because I felt so fresh. When i looked the clock it was just 1:00 am. For the next few hours i could not sleep and i felt so tired in the morning.

Yeah, I felt something similar - having a good energy and then low energy within the same night, affecting my sleep. I've experienced this a couple of times this week and initially contributed it to the weather (it's being warm, cool, then warm here) as my thinking was that my "internal clock" couldn't adjust to it.

Maybe this is related to our sleep disturbances recently:
_http://www.arrl.org/news/haarp-goes-classical-during-new-experimental-campaign
_http://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Alaska-scientist-studies-artificial-aurora-at-HAARP-414449673.html

thank you for this thread ... actually I was also the whole last week ( more like last 10 days ) in quite unusual body feel and mind clearness ...

I have a pretty nice and clean skin and didn't have anything on my face for looong time ... so it was quite strange for me that first I felt like an acne started to form under the skin on the top of my right eye brow and nose what is quite unusual, close to the middle of forehead ... but than nothing appear there, but at the right top of my forehead formed a kind of a small scab and at the whole right area of my head and eye and ear, and as well as body, I start to feel a strange tingling, specially all over my scull and in my right hand, starting from ring finger ... the feel was quite unusual that I even planed to go and do a head scan, but since yesterday things stopped ...

as about energy and sleep, actually I feel over energized and very positive ... my mind is so sharp some time over sensitive, but in contrary to my reaction before, now it is quick to maintain a non reactive state ... what I also noticed, and made me feel quite strange, is that some how I got a scratch on my back from the bottom of the neck, just next to the spine ... as I couldn't remember how, probably during a sleep but have no idea how? ... and I sleep quite strong and don't remember anything usually ... :( ... in last few years I only remember few strong dreams with strong symbols ... sleeping stone didn't brought to me any remembering of a dreams so far ...

and than I found this article, few days ago, about radiation detected over Europe, as radiation was detected by the end of January, didn't connect with strange feels, but still maybe will be interesting to read .. _http://www.sciencealert.com/no-one-can-figure-out-what-s-behind-a-mysterious-radiation-spike-across-europe

I haven't experienced any sleep problems. However since last Sunday I have experienced some form of depression and strong sensation of sadness, which I have struggled to attribute to anything in particular. It has mostly subsided now, but Monday I cried a lot on the news of Churkin's death. Which was more due to my existing emotional turmoil than the news itself, though still sad to hear.

shellycheval said:
I was in agony of muscle pains. My digestive tract was also feeling completely backed up with gas or something. I could only groan in pain and move around like an old man. It is only now passing after eight hours or so and I still feel really bizarre and floaty.

Weird! Wednesday afternoon I experienced something similar. Although I had not eaten or done any unusual activity, I started having intense pain under my ribs around the sides and back in the kidney area with this weird pressure building up. It was like nothing I ever felt before and I have experienced a lot of different kinds of pain over the years--bone, tendon, muscle, surgery, roto virus, heart attack, etc. I was also exceptionally tired all day even though I had been sleeping normally, but with unusually intense dreams, so I left work early. By 8 PM it was so bad I went to the ER because of my previous heart issues any unusual chest pain needs to be checked out. My blood pressure was way high 170/90 but the good news is that tests, CAT scan, ultra sound, and labwork, revealed that I am in good health with NO indication of anything wrong with my organs or system anywhere. Weird--but good. Meds relieved the pain and they sent me home in the middle of the night. The next day there was a lingering stiffness in the back area but that was gone by evening. I am without any evidence to indicate the origin of these pain and pressure feelings. Weird.

Minus the seeking medical attention and various tests, this is nearly an exact description of what I experienced. The worst of it was over after about half a day, but the effects lingered and are only now fading entirely.

I did an hour of yoga in the early A.M. this morning, self-massaging my shoulder and neck muscles, (I do a lot of sitting for work, and head aches tend to build up if I don't take care of the muscles in the affected areas). But I concentrated on my whole body with stretches and poses and such. I think it helped, but I don't know. Normally head aches fade quickly after I take an hour of time-out to stretch, but this time the head ache just lingered anyway and is only going away now.

Perhaps related, several big 'actions' in the material and social world have been going on, job offers and the like, requiring a lot of thinking and effort on my part. They haven't all worked out as I'd hoped, but in general there is a lot of positive potential remaining in the air. There are definitely some junctures I've reached which feel very important, and I'm still resolving them. (Not the best time to be experiencing mystery pain and altered perceptions!)

I have a pretty nice and clean skin and didn't have anything on my face for looong time ... so it was quite strange for me that first I felt like an acne started to form under the skin on the top of my right eye brow and nose what is quite unusual, close to the middle of forehead

I'm getting some pretty bad and unexpected acne this week, too. Mine is all over face, back and scalp. I'm 16 years past menopause, but this looks to me like a sudden hormone flare.

Yeah, last weekend I was having trouble getting to sleep but that only lasted for a couple of days.

Today things just seem to be working better all around, despite all of the issues that I have had starting in 1980. Something has changed for the better within my machine. My blood pressure for one has been out of control since the early 80's. Now it is as normal as can be. Oh, I'm still taking Ramaprill and Metoprilol but it was still out of control taking the same dose. Was at the Dr on Thursday and even she was surprised.

Sleep has been very good in the past few days. The dreams have been very realistic and I am able to remember them. During the day I wonder at times that this is just another dream. It's kinda getting hard to distinguish between sleep time and awake time.

No, I think that something a little less mundane is on our door step. I am just saying that I began this walk in 1980. How much further down the path do you think that I may be? And I am still learning new things everyday. Since 1980 it has seemed like I have walked through hell. I am still walking today. It kinda feels like I may walk out the other side soon.

The caterpillar doesn't change to the butterfly in one night.

Oh yeah, I am just getting over the flu. I haven't been that sick since 2010? I can't remember exactly. But it has been a few years.

Some thing has definitely changed.

I've had a few incidents of waking up and being unable to get back to sleep over the last week or so. Interspersed with quite good sleep (around 7 hours) for me. Lots of things do seem to be going up and down without much to explain why - including energy / tiredness even when slept well, to then just go away suddenly after a short time.

I also notice more awareness and relaxed alertness under many different circumstances (with few decreases). Another weird thing that came out of the blue yesterday afternoon was a strong "electrical" plus pricking feeling on the left side of my neck and shoulder - very annoying. Then it went away after about a minute or two. This was between washing dishes, breaking up ice on the property, and getting ready to prepare dinner for later (so change in temperature, around 0 C outside with just a long sleeve shirt/no coat; bright sunlight, then less bright indoors, etc.), but don't know what it was. FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom