Topic: Crop Circles Language, Symbol: line (straight, curved and cont. curves)

Haiku

Jedi Master
This edition looks at the line object in crop circles. In the middle there is a spiral layout of the Avebury crop circle. Quite interesting results. I am pausing further language review so I can review other similar crop circles. Haiku …

Attachments

• Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy002.pdf
    519.9 KB · Views: 30
Haiku,

Here's how I reflect...

It is impossible to draw a straight line without knowing where both dots are. We have departure and destination points here as well as direction, communication and certainty. I can speak to you because I know that you exist. I can choose to take the shortest route (which is essentially a straight line) because I know where my destination point is. When for the first time I draw a circle I don’t know that the end of the line will meet its starting point. I trust compasses instead:)

This way circle is actually a straight line where starting and destination points are the same. But at the same time circle is a curve. Point of view matters here... So if I come back to my trustworthy compasses and use them for the first time again:) I don't know for sure that the the line will eventually meet it's starting point. Maybe someone told me but I don't know for sure. What I can witness is a curve. As soon as circle is drawn its neither a straight line nor a curve.
I would suggest that curve doesn't connect two dots. Curve has a starting point but has no define destination. A bit of uncertainty in here. Curve is the attempt. It has a potential of creating a second dot(center) but not necessary does it. I would even say that curve is primal to straight line. For drawing straight line you need to have some special equipment. Ruler for example or thread and a needle. For making a curve line you have to have only an intent to draw a straight line:) Curve is approximation, assumption, desire.

What makes string to vibrate by the way?:)

Hello Haiku, just to be a bit simplistic, imagine a flat plane, and a sphere.
If the plane is just touching the sphere, you have a dot at the intersection point.
If the plane penetrates the sphere, the intersection is a circle, or an ellipse depending on your viewpoint.
If viewed from the plane, the intersection would be a straight line, with the ends defined by where the plane intersects with the sphere.
So, the maximum is the diameter of the sphere, and the minimum is the dot point.
I know, you knew that already..

Ramblings of a Wandering Mind 4.03

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory
First let me state, I am no expert on string theory. I have read a few items but as for the technical details of it is all theory, so far. There should be others that know more here, I am child in my understanding of it. But to answer your question, what makes them vibrate? I do not, with any certainty, know what makes them vibrate. But if you ask me it is thought. Thought of something, that would apply and change the primary elements basic function through rearranging the vibrations. It would be like changing air to a solid just by knowing how to rearrange these vibrations of the elements that you are working width, with thought alone. Possibly just how the crystal castle was created, except that it was using coral as the medium. Just one possible theory.

And MusicMan it does not matter if I know it or not, it is that you shared it, there will be others who need this information, if not me. It is good to be reminded anyway. Everyone has their independent point of view that is different than anyone else’s and it just may help in the deciphering of these glyph’s, even if is repeating information.

Thank you all for your line information, it is good to see others thinking along the same line. (pun intended)

I am working on two different crop circles. It is the Avebury crop circle and the West Stowell crop circle from July 4, 1994. I am looking for any kind of correlation because they are very similar in concept. There are questions abound in doing this. I am starting with a spiral drawn over the image, which I have stretched to make the main center of the crop circle round. With the spiral starting at the end of the edge of the arms, I traversed thru all quantity of loops in the spiral from one to fifteen in .25° increments and I saved images of them for every whole number degree. I did this on the West Stowell circle first. After review of the 15 images that I just created I see that the one with seven loops in the spiral lined up best with the centers in this image toward the center of the image. I am in decision on whether this is also applicable to the outer centers outside of the main image. They might be on a different spiral, I am not too sure just yet. One thing that I noticed is that the start point on the spiral can critically affect whether the grooves align with the image and there has to be a starting point in the image to show me where to start this spiral. Right now I have been using a placement at 315° in my CAD layout. So I am coming back to my starting point that I started this all on. There is a small center in the Avebury that made me start this whole thought. It was odd being so small that it kind of drew my attention to it. I named it the starting point in more in of a rhetorical sense. And that drew me into the Center name. so I am looking at using this as a starting point in my spiral placement. But what about West Stowell? Did it have one of these smaller centers in it anywhere. So after close examination of the West Stowell crop circle I saw no independently small sized center like in Avebury. After close examination of all images available to West Stowell I thought I could see inside a halo the object that I was looking for. And it looks to me like it is at the center of a halo object in the circle that is different than the other two halo’s in this circle. Makes it kind of stand out in the crop circle, an increased expressive and informative purpose in the crop circle. The small center in this circle is where I will start the spiral. The direction of the spiral is also being determined by the arms rotation direction, I will just extend in the same direction, counterclockwise. Now I did worry about if the image if it was mirrored but the end result would be the same I would just reverse the direction of the spiral on the mirrored image, no difference. So I have direction and starting point of the spiral. And hopefully the same 7 spirals still work on the image, we shall see. Now run the same also on the Avebury circle. First this interesting item on the West Stowell circle. The spiral arc crosses the starting point, the center of concern, when it starts at the same point on the outside circle. On the Avebury circle it does not when using the same parameters. Avebury does work better with seven revolutions of the spiral if it goes in reverse but still no cross over of the little center. In fact it was closer to centered between coils of the spiral. What is the difference between these small centers? One is stand alone and the other is centered in a halo. No real consistency other than a correlation of 7 coils of the spiral although one is better in reverse direction. I need to verify that statement. No it is wrong, there is 2 centers on the coil of the spiral in both circumstances. And the curved line is different in both instances in placement and size, but both are curved in a similar manor, as if to perform a purpose rather than lane changer. If this is a coiled message then maybe this will help in their deciphering. I personally do not see enough in them to state consistency, yet.

I found crop circles in photographic images starting at 1989. This first one is a stand-alone center, well that is what I thought at first. In a closer look it had crop texturing that will make it interesting to model. It is roughly a forty-foot circle with an inner pattern that is about 10-12 feet in diameter. There is a distinct outward pattern in the crop texturing, done on 4 quadrants of the center. It was located near Stonehenge, about 1-2 miles west-southwest of the structure. The next image found was in 1991 and was more complex and more artistic in value. It more resembles a large heart shaped center and several centers located around the object. It was located south of Cambridge. There were two in 1993. One located near Catworth that resembled a large center with a sun inside of it and a star inside of the sun. This will be very difficult to model in 3D, I can see many angles to align to make this one look good. The other was near Cherhill. I see centers, halos, interconnecting lines and possible a split halo or some kind of arc formation, all lined up in a row, 100’s of feet long.
That brings us to 1994. This was a time when crop circles really got documented, and mostly by Steve Alexander. I have to commend him on his endeavor. The two circles that I have been talking about earlier are from this same year. There was over 20 documented crop circles in this year and I would state that some of the first crop circle forgeries, crooked and quickly placed circles, are there also.

I am really looking for consistency because I expect that the messages to evolve as it progresses. So I am scanning and looking for this consistency in the crop circles and especially ones in this year.

Now back to these crop circles. There is a third circle that may be the next translation of the message. It is the Froxfield crop circle from August 1, 1994. It is kind of similar except it is all halo’s in a greater halo. One thing, I am having difficulty seeing it in the image but there may be a minor center at the center of one of the halo’s. This is a big hope. It also looks similar in that the halo’s placement resembles a radial pattern that we see in the other two. Also there are centers located outside the greater halo, I see this in the other. Kind of like they are looking in, watching from outside. Ever have an ant farm, they are most interesting, a whole bio-system under your watch. It is interesting that all of these had satellite centers.

The Avebury circle was a turbulent image. That evolved into West Stowell where controls were put in place by added more halo objects. You can see the turbulence is less in this crop circle, but it still had the curved line and it also looked locked in place by the crop texturing. Now you get to the Froxfield crop circle and it is rather calm in turbulence all thru the object. But having a greater halo may also help this, but it also locks everything in side of itself. In a nice perfect environment.

I would have to say the Avebury crop circle is presenting itself to be very STS in origin or at least in presentation. The West Stowell is what I would say a more balanced situation with some level of STS and STO near balance in presentation, at least less STS then Avebury. The Froxfield crop circle is almost perfectly STO in presentation.

This is most interesting as the first crop circle at Stonehenge in 1989 is another example of order. It has orderly crop laydown. Not only orderly it is quad-directional. This is important. Four equal areas with defined crop laydowns with a center in the center that looks spherical to me. This looks like some kind of equilateral segregated order with a center that interfaces all. Well that is what I see here.

Back to the Froxfield crop circle. Is it aligned by the seven coil spiral as the other circles? No I am not getting any consistency in the seven coil spiral. It does seem that these halo’s, and the centers in the other crop circles, are in some sort of spiraling pattern, I am just not finding it. An item that I am failing at is seeing the small center in this circle. I think I can see it in a halo, but I am not 100% certain. It is not anywhere else in the greater halo that I can see. So I have a dilemma. What I did was rotated the start point of the spiral around the outer circle to align to all objects in this circle. The radial lines around the circle are placed every 10°, gives me a point of reference. First I noted that when I aligned the spiral start before on the West Stowell circle the alignment and the coil of the spiral went across the center of the halo. I looked for this as I spun the start of the coil around the perimeter. I did find one halo that aligned this way, it was smaller one at 1:30 position. The other alignments were terrible with it in this position. The alignment that looked best is with the beginning of the spiral aligned with the halo at 9:00 position.

I am attaching my best results from all three crop circles in the seven spiral analysis. Haiku …

Attachments

• result avebury 7.JPG
    result avebury 7.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 166
  • result west stowell 7.JPG
    result west stowell 7.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 163
  • result froxfield 7.JPG
    result froxfield 7.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 160
Curve is approximation, assumption, desire.
I think I am too fast with putting assumption and desire into the curve. We still have to deal with a squiggly line. So I'll stop with approximation only.
I know approximately were second dot should be. I have some guide point, landmarks, hints.

What makes string to vibrate by the way?
My answer is - dot:)

Attachments

• straight n curve.jpg
    straight n curve.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 158
First let me state, I am no expert on string theory.
Haiku, me nether! What I meant to say is not about string theory. Sorry for confusion:)

What makes guitar string to vibrate is a finger... Or some outside force different to the straight line.
If this string is gravity a ball I am throwing up(kinetic energy) is that outside force which disturbs gravity. Because I am small the disturbance is insignificant.

But to answer your question, what makes them vibrate? I do not, with any certainty, know what makes them vibrate. But if you ask me it is thought. Thought of something, that would apply and change the primary elements basic function through rearranging the vibrations. It would be like changing air to a solid just by knowing how to rearrange these vibrations of the elements that you are working width, with thought alone. Possibly just how the crystal castle was created, except that it was using coral as the medium. Just one possible theory.
In this case I would say if we take all existing air on Earth and apply something different to its nature, something that cannot mix with it we can make the air to tremble.

Haiku said:
It does seem that these halo’s, and the centers in the other crop circles, are in some sort of spiraling pattern, I am just not finding it.

I don't see any spiral pattern in the original crop circle either. Maybe there is none?

Data, thank you for your up-front response. I thought that I could see a spiral in the images, have to prove things to myself half of the time. Any comments from the chateau on them would be most interested for me. I’m kind of winging them, as you would say.

I am going to continue with 3D crop circles for now to get a better look at some of the objects that have been used in them. I am going to create my next images with the first one in 1989 and thru 1994 crop circles. They only get more complex from there. Haiku ...

The meaningful elements of a word
The study of word structure and formation is called morphology, and the meaningful parts of a word are known as morphemes. Most of the time in English they are represented by prefixes and/or suffixes. Other languages have infixes (insertion in the middle of a word) and circumfixes (added surrounding a word).

The word toys has two meaningful parts, toy and -s. The -s in this case denotes "plural", modifying the root word toy.
In contrast, the word orange has just one meaningful element (the word orange itself). It would not make sense to break it down further into, say, o + range.

There are 2 kinds of morphemes: free and bound.

Free morphemes can stand alone and have meaning independently.
Bound morphemes must be attached to a free morpheme, they cannot be used by themselves! For instance, you can't just go around saying "-s" to mean "plural".

What is the purpose of morphemes?

Morphemes can derive other words by changing their part of speech. The suffix -ful turns a noun into an adjective. The suffix -ly changes an adjective into an adverb.

Morphemes can also change the meaning of a word, like the prefix un- to mean not. The suffix -ed often represents the past tense when attached to a verb. Obviously, there are exceptions in the case of irregular verbs. The suffix -s can represent either plural when attached to a noun, or denotes third person singular when attached to a verb.
Free Morphemes and Bound Morphemes
Morphemes that can stand alone to function as words are called free morphemes. They comprise simple words (i.e. words made up of one free morpheme) and compound words (i.e. words made up of two free morphemes).
Examples:
Simple words: the, run, on, well
Compound words: keyboard, greenhouse, bloodshed, smartphone

Morphemes that can only be attached to another part of a word (cannot stand alone) are called bound morphemes.
Examples:
pre-, dis-, in-, un-, -ful, -able, -ment, -ly, -ise
pretest, discontent, intolerable, receive

Complex words are words that are made up of both free morpheme(s) and bound morpheme(s), or two or more bound morphemes.
Examples of free morphemes or bound morphemes.
against imperative realize submit
Assign-ment Face-book Un-common Mis-interpret
Dis-quali-fied En-counter-ed Geo-graph-y Ir-resist-ible

So any line by itself is considered a free morpheme and any line used in conjunction with other objects would be considered a bound morpheme. Size and curvature will expose the meaning of the line but the application will change the morphemes usage. So a stand-alone line has one meaning as a free morpheme. A connected line has a bound morpheme application.

Now we need to take this further and identify the alternate line bindings that can be in-place here. We have single end connections, double ended connections, multiple branch connections (perpendicular, angled and tangent), aligned connections (where connections are centered on a line) and unknown exotic connections (connections that I have not identified yet). These will create a different application of the bound morpheme. This combined with the four previous identified morpheme (previously named constructs) types and the variability in them will create quite a large language base.

This brings back the original issue. What is a straight, curved, squiggly and continuous curved line meaning in the crop circle language? As a stand-alone object in a crop circle they represent a free morpheme and that should limit the number of possibilities. The morpheme objects need to have a basic meaning that can be expanded upon or enhanced when they are used as bound morphemes. Like the words interpret and misinterpret and their opposing meanings because of their morpheme application. I expect that this is what these morpheme objects will represent.

Now what if the morpheme objects are just classifications rather than actual verbiage. And not a 3D classification, but a 4D classification. A classification that is tied to the lines meaning. So, a meaning that can allow continuous curvature to represent a 4D meaning. Maybe a STO vs STS meaning. Let’s look at this a little closer. If it does have a meaning like this, then I would state that there are two ends of the spectrum and constant variability in between. So STO on one end and STS on the other. If I use the line variations as a map then I would put STO on the straightest end of the line and then STS would be on the opposing end, the continuous curved lines. And all levels in-between are the lesser curved lines or curved lines like the squiggly that has symmetrical curvature. If this is the first meaning of the lines, then the arc line is mostly STO and slightly STS with the curvature defining the level of variability. This is a long stretch here, I do not know. It is just a thought.

It does seem to match the task at hand of why the variability in the line, the morpheme objects? And it ties in well as a 4D disclosure in the crop circles, information that we can visually see to identify. What else can it help define? Again, it can narrow the field in the definition of the morpheme objects, if I can qualify the curvature to an element of the meaning of them and be able to sort and align terms that we could use to understand the same, here in 3D land, in this reality. I can look for terminology that we use today to replicate these conditions and relate them to a variability scale of STO to STS. Now if this is applied to an individual object then it may have an alternate application in all features of crop circles like the sketching that I do in my modeling of the crop circles. Boy, am I rambling here today, sorry folks.

Now can we apply this concept as a piece of knowledge in an actual crop circle? Good question, let’s try. I will look at one of the crop circles that I recently revised, the Beacon Hill Burghclere, Hampshire location from 07/05/1994. It is composed of several lines around two centre’s. the straight lines and the circular objects I would consider them to be STO in purpose with the lone arced line that has some level of STS skewed purpose, meaning it is not totally STS or STO. The size of this delimitates it to be a very minor influence on the rest of the circle. So, if I look at the morpheme value here I see it to be roughly 95/5 STO/STS in the message. The connections in between the lines add more value to the message, which presents this as a bound morpheme message that is mostly STO in nature. Again, this is just a possible theory here, but it is working to a level that flows with these thoughts. I will continue to see how this concept works as I go forward in crop circles in 3D. I will also look for terms to apply for these morpheme objects.

Copy of revised language pyramid and discussed beacon hill crop circle attached. Haiku …

Attachments

• beacon hill1a.JPG
    beacon hill1a.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 101
  • pyramid033117.JPG
    pyramid033117.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 6
Terminology identifier. I need to find a free morpheme word that describes an independent straight line object that has an application as a bound morpheme. And the more abundant the bound morpheme application, the better its association with the free morpheme. So, I went forth looking for a word, running different algorithms, looking at its application with such an intent. I have been spending many hours looking for this element, and I think that I have found something that might be applicable.

The word is “Direct”.

Its definition varies, here is part of one from the Webster dictionary site;

Definition of direct
transitive verb
1 a : to regulate the activities or course of
b : to carry out the organizing, energizing, and supervising of
c : to dominate and determine the course of…
d : to train and lead performances of
2: to cause to turn, move, or point undeviatingly or to follow a straight course
3: to point, extend, or project in a specified line or course
4: to request or enjoin (see enjoin 1) with authority the judge directed the jury to acquit
5: to show or point out the way for signs directing us to the entrance

intransitive verb
1: to point out, prescribe, or determine a course or procedure
2: to act as director of a show or musical ensemble

It looks to be used as a verb or adverb in the context of application. As a verb, it states an action or being, and as an adverb it is used in describing or defining limits. Here are some of the bound morphemes that are available for the word direct.
• Codirecting
• Codirection
• Codirectors
• Directional
• Directivity
• Directorate
• Directorial
• Directories
• Directrices
• Indirection
• Misdirected
• Nondirected
• Redirecting
• Redirection
• Subdirector
• Codirected
• Codirector
• Directions
• Directives
• Directness
• Directress
• Indirectly
• Misdirects
• Redirected
• Undirected
• Codirects
• Directing
• Direction
• Directive
• Directors
• Directory
• Directrix
• Misdirect
• Redirects
• Codirect
• Directed
• Directly
• Director
• Indirect
• Redirect
• Directs
I am attaching a PDF of bound morphemes for reference also. The possible combinations are great with the word direct as the free morpheme. The bound morphemes meaning is variable and opposing at times, also fits in well with the meaning of the line when it is connected to another object. This again works with the variability of the line in physical representations. The application of it being like a verb or proverb in sentence structure gives it varying levels of definitions.

This is not the final statement on this morpheme term for the independent straight line, but I will use it for now and see how its application derives in crop circle messages. Haiku …

Attachments

• List-of-English-Morphemes.pdf
    110.4 KB · Views: 2
Arc line, identifying a morpheme.

Let’s start with a description of an arc line. It is a line with a start point and an endpoint. It is curved with a constant radius. It can be shown in multiple orientations and can have many connection types. If the two end points are placed horizontal to each other the arc can replicate a valley or a hill depending on which direction the arc goes. As a hill, it means that you should exert more energy at the start of the arc and less energy once you pass the midpoint of the arc. If it is a valley the easy part requiring less energy is at the beginning and the opposing end of the arc would require more energy to get to the same endpoint. The arcs that I have seen in crop circles are what I would consider a lesser arc. By this I mean that it is less than half the diameter of a circle or halo. As for variability, I see the same options as the straight line or direct in translation. Then this changes extensively. As the arc can have variability in the arc diameter. This I am seeing differently, let me explain. The best example of this is how I calculate a cycloid. The arc with a curve has two endpoints. If they are horizontal to each other and I draw a straight line across the two points and then draw a circle from the midpoint of the horizontal line to the midpoint of the arc line. The diameter of this circle seems to correlate with the size of the arc line in proportion. I am seeing that the distance between endpoints of the line to be a factor of this circle. I have found arcs to have three diameters of this circle to define the distance between endpoints of the arc line. Of course, I have found others that are shallower and may have five or seven diameters defining the endpoint placements of the arc. I am seeing consistency here in this factor. And I will be checking these facts as I find arcs in crop circles.

Let’s look at going somewhere, let’s use space for an example. In space, there is no up or down, at least in the reality of our 3D land. The fastest travel between two points is a straight line. If I was to travel from earth to another planet in our solar system then I would plot a straight-line course. Why would I not want to travel in a straight line and use an arced course to travel to this location. Well there could be something in the way, that’s a good reason. How about how we travel to mars for instance. It may seem like we are traveling straight there, but in reality, we are traveling in an arced course with the end of the arc connecting tangent to the planets orbit right when the planet is there. There is definitely something here in this. If we were to plot a straight course to mars then we may not hit our target and continue flying right past it and further into space. But say, if we were to miss the target with an arced course, does that give you the ability to continue the arc course back to its starting point? Good question, I am sure that there are gravimetries involved here with knowing that.

Now we come to, why are there some that are in a valley curve and others are in a hill curve? Could this be some form of STS vs STO relationship? But then, does the smile have a STO or STS relationship? Let’s look at a STS life. It looks rather easy to fall into a STS life but it is difficult to maintain and climb the ladder to 4D STS because of the requirement to follow this way of life. As I recall in the RA material it is stated that the STS needs to be 95% STS or negative to climb to the next level. I would consider this to replicate as the valley arc. Originally I thought the hill arc would be the STO path just because it looks like a smile, something good, but now I am reconsidering. Now a STO path would be more difficult at first. I am using our reality in this world as a comparison. We attempt to follow a STS path at first which is difficult for STO followers, but workable. Then as we progress into a STO path life should become less difficult. I understand that many STO orientated souls here are having difficulty in this reality because of the STS connections around us. This may be an indication of where you are on your climb up a hill or up the next ladder step. Now the RA material stated if you are going to proceed STO then you only need 51% STO orientation to proceed. This works with the hill theory as you crest the hill you all of the sudden start working the STO orientated life and you find the downhill slope to be less difficult. I think that I may be totally wrong on this theory, but if I am right, then the hill is STO and the valley is STS. This is not working too well with its morpheme value.

I am hoping that this will help me in defining the morpheme for the arc line, so keep at it.

So, this is part of the circle, the halo with a definition of transference. Could there be a morpheme in this definition? A part of the transference? No look at this a different way. Transference is the bound morpheme, that would make the letters ‘fer’ the free morpheme. I have a listing of Greek and Latin morphemes and it states that the word ‘fer’ has a Latin root of ‘to carry, bear or bring’. This works well with the known translation of the halo as transference. This is getting good here. And if it is part of a halo object then I would have to relate this word to the valley shape, because if it continued it create a full circle, the halo object. Now the hill shape arc should have a bound morpheme that is either opposing or combining with the ‘fer’ statement which is part of transference. Per Webster transference is the act, process, or instance of transferring. But something came in the definition. It was conveyance. Where transference is the act, process or instance, conveyance is the means or the way.

Let’s look a conveyance. It is a bound morpheme with ‘vey’ as the free morpheme. It does not oppose transference but it does combine well with it. And what about the word ‘vey’, does it have meaning? Now I want you to know the first thing that popped into my mind was the saying ‘Oy, vey’. I do not know how many times it was used on TV shows of the 70’s and 80’s. the term I am speaking of is a Yiddish phrase expressing dismay or exasperation. Wikipedia has it’s meaning as …

‘a cognate of the German expression o weh, or auweh, combining the German and Dutch exclamation au! meaning "ouch/oh" and the German word weh, a cognate of the English word woe (as well as the Dutch wee meaning pain). The expression is also related to oh ve, an older expression in Danish and Swedish, and oy wah, an expression used with a similar meaning in the Montbéliard region in France. The Latin equivalent is heu, vae! (pronounced, "hoi, vai", amongst others); a more standard expression would be o, me miserum, or heu, me miserum.’

I am intrigued by the German, English and Dutch meaning of the word ‘vey’ (in various forms) as ‘pain’. The Latin expression ‘me miserum’, that has a translation as ‘poor’. A most interesting word indeed here. This is a learning experience for me also here, you know learn/teach or teach/learn. For now, I am moving forward with using this word ‘vey’ for this hill shaped arc. I don’t know why, but I have a good feeling about its application here.

And what about their applicability as a bound morpheme, good question. After just a few moments I have decided that they are great bound morphemes. Just use any word game search engine and these are very good free morphemes to start with. Now I have an issue. Both arcs whether as a hill or valley, if continued, will make a circle. This may be part of the halo definition here, but I need to understand the halo application and be able to define and arc or halo in this manor. So I need to find this halo opposition to continue on this line, at another time, to be continued.

Well, I got more than I expected here and I am going to use both ‘fer’ and ‘vey’ as the terminology for these free morphemes and see how they apply in crop circles. That is for now, as this is still theory here. Haiku …

Attachments

• arc depiction1.JPG
    arc depiction1.JPG
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Oy Vey Haiku, that is deep. Just reversing the 'fer' and the 'vey' you get 'fey' 'ver' (favour), or reading it straight you can get 'ver' 'fey' (furphy). Make what you will of that.
Also not all arcs will continue to become circles. If you consider a cone, then if you cut the cone parallel to the base, you will get a circle. Any other angle will give you an ellipse, and you can even get strange attractors if you consider the cone being a part of two cones one atop the other but inverted, (as above, so below).
Then there are arcs which are hyperbolae..
Are you having fun yet?

"we make the air to tremble"

Sounds like unstable gravity waves to me. Scalar. Two guitar strings vibrating but with no movement in between. Because in between is Truth which vibrates on the same line. Like attracts like.

Valerie

Back
Top Bottom