Laura's Stem Cells

goyacobol said:
Laura said:
Interesting, SR. I have heard of some pretty powerful seaweed packs, but this place wins the prize!

sToRmR1dR said:
Despite Doyran algae which is known and contains a large amount of iodine in the mud there are many other plants that decompose in water.

Fascinating. But I think I'll just stick with my Lugols for now. :P

I will also stick to my Lugol's. I have been there at Dojran Lake 7 years ago. I also heard that that black mud is packed with iodine and minerals. I put tons of it on me and my son. He has a great time playing in the mud actually.
I haven't noticed any difference after that. The only thing I remember is the terrible smell of it and I could not wash that smell of me for days after I came home.

Alada said:
Laura said:
So, it's a process and I'm still in the serious recovery stage. I'll be glad when two months is up and I can knock off two more of the drugs.

Thanks for the update Laura, I hope everything comes into balance for you swiftly. Sending healing thoughts and prayers. :flowers: :hug2:

Ditto that Laura, wishing you a speedy recovery and sending you healing thoughts. :flowers:

Dear Laura-

I , too am wishing you well...

As seen by all of the comments left on this thread, you surely know and feel the love from all who have benefited from you and your life..am one who has benefited from you, and am grateful to you. Gosh, many of the good ones are suffering these days, and most cannot afford the access to treatments that will alleviate their suffering. So very glad that this network - and your hard work- have given you this option. This is GOOD..LOL..n'cest pas ?

Looks like you have the mother-load of support !!

Hoping you are better each day, on your way to "well'... :)

B588 :cool2:

Laura said:
zak said:
Hi Skyfarmr, you have absolutely, not as really absolutely, but as simply to take a look
on this comfrey thread started by Laura: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21597.msg536179.html#top

Thank you Zak. I wasn't going to say anything but will now: if ANY alternative therapy might have helped, I tried it. You can take that to the bank.

Yea, I should have realized that you've nearly exhausted the alternative therapies, and do recall now after Zak mentioned it that there was a thread on comfrey. Sorry for being redundant, but thanks for the reminder Zak.

Your tenacity has always been an inspiration, Laura. Really hoping this latest therapy is the golden ticket for you.

B588 said:
Dear Laura-

I , too am wishing you well...

As seen by all of the comments left on this thread, you surely know and feel the love from all who have benefited from you and your life..am one who has benefited from you, and am grateful to you. Gosh, many of the good ones are suffering these days, and most cannot afford the access to treatments that will alleviate their suffering. So very glad that this network - and your hard work- have given you this option. This is GOOD..LOL..n'cest pas ?

Looks like you have the mother-load of support !!

Hoping you are better each day, on your way to "well'... :)

B588 :cool2:

It's always so nice to have people who don't post much check in now and then!!! Thank you for your good wishes!

As I said, I'm going to wait the required time and observe any changes, developments, benefits. So far, all is good, but not to home base yet. I had a long talk with the owner/founder of the clinics and he agreed that if I will write good articles about the treatment, he'll make special deals for any of our members who may be in need. IF, and that's still an "if", it turns out to be a real benefit, we might even get group rates. As I already told a couple of people, we did find out that costs are negotiable depending on various factors. But I'm not going to go arranging anything until I'm SURE.

Comme s'est bon d'avoir de vos nouvelles Laura, surtout quand elles sont bonnes...
Encore un beau projet de votre part pour les prix de groupe...
Prenez bien soin de vous surtout...
Vous nous êtes si chère...

How good to have your news Laura, especially when they are good ...
Another nice project on your part for group prices ...
Take great care of yourself especially ...
You are so dear to us ...

For some reason It seems I'm able to post here now....

I copied my post from the last transcript session thread:

Hi Beau,

I contacted them via email and we discussed my problems, cost etc, so most of the things has been sorted out, I just have find a way to finance it.

They asked me when I wanted to make an appointment and where, then I mentioned the financial problem and that I wanted to wait since a friend of mine just went through the stem cell therapy, and I wanted to see how it went. I also mentioned that she was very impressed how professional, knowledgeable, caring etc they were.

So the reason for this post: she was of course very happy to hear that and asked for her name and if she was coming from the Moscow office or Serbia advisers. Her name is Arina Kuryachaya, an advisor.

I don't know why she asked, could be a number of reasons.

Question to Laura: I could tell her a little white lie or the truth, but I want to check first, you know privacy etc.

Martin

You can give my name. Even if stem cells aren't the ultimate solution for your situation, they certainly might be able to sort you out in other ways. In addition to the stem cell treatment, I was given several medications that have made a huge difference.

Ok, will do. I'm really glad for you that this is making a difference. Big hug.

Maybe you're right. I don't know if stem cell is my solution, but they seem to be top-notch and thorough, and I'm dead tired of trying different alternative treatments "because it might be good for you". So far not a dent.

They gave me a very long email with different kinds of tests and treatments, the price tag for Moscow was 30 000 euro and 25 000 for Belgrad. But they will of course adjust treatment and price according to the test results.

My overall problem is that I don't have a proper scientific diagnosis, I fit several, but they don't have any medical and clinical proof. You ask 5 doctors and get 5 different ones, depending on their area of expertise. I'm waiting to get a referral to a neurologist to actually test if I do have peripheral neuropathy.

I did a DNA test to see if I had Hemochromatosis (latest blood test showed ferritin 363, but I didn't have any of the genes) and methylation problem (I did have a 30 % reduction and an increased risk of developing breast cancer!) among others.

Result: Reduced capacity for hepatic detox. A gene associated med raised IL-6 and CRP-concentrations. My body have problems breaking down caffeine. I,m prone to inflammation in general. I can attest to that!

I can upload it if it is of any interest.

Another thing: a friend of mine who had a liver transplantation some 20 years ago got cancer 5 years ago, did chemo/radiation. Just found out that it is back, surprise! This time she opted for alternative treatment in Germany, hypothermia and heat treatment together with other stuff, vitamin and mineral IV, homeopathic remedies etc. for 2 weeks.

After 1 week her main tumor and metastates (35 mm to 7-8 mm) shrank on average with 5-7 mm! And all her other health parameters improved, she had very low levels of vit. D. And she feels fine, compared to the chemo/radiation she did 5 years ago.

worldbridger said:
Ok, will do. I'm really glad for you that this is making a difference. Big hug.

Well, as I said, thus far, the big difference is in having what seems to be some proper diagnoses and appropriate treatment. The stem cell part is still to be determined! If my knee re-grows that destroyed cartilage, we'll know something big happened, but it can take up to 6 months for that to happen. I'm just really glad that I'm out of pain.

worldbridger said:
Maybe you're right. I don't know if stem cell is my solution, but they seem to be top-notch and thorough, and I'm dead tired of trying different alternative treatments "because it might be good for you". So far not a dent.

They are definitely top-notch. You get the benefit of half a dozen doctors focused on your issues, lots of tests, and then discussions to figure out what the heck the main problems are.

worldbridger said:
They gave me a very long email with different kinds of tests and treatments, the price tag for Moscow was 30 000 euro and 25 000 for Belgrad. But they will of course adjust treatment and price according to the test results.

Yeah. As I said, when you consider what you are actually getting for this, it is practically dirt cheap.

worldbridger said:
My overall problem is that I don't have a proper scientific diagnosis, I fit several, but they don't have any medical and clinical proof. You ask 5 doctors and get 5 different ones, depending on their area of expertise. I'm waiting to get a referral to a neurologist to actually test if I do have peripheral neuropathy.

Well, they have the neurologist right there and I was also sent out for nerve conduction tests (all covered in the price) as well as MRIs (also covered).

worldbridger said:
I did a DNA test to see if I had Hemochromatosis (latest blood test showed ferritin 363, but I didn't have any of the genes) and methylation problem (I did have a 30 % reduction and an increased risk of developing breast cancer!) among others.

They will pretty much cover all those things in their tests you just have to mention them.

Laura, I really hope that the treatment has been worth it for you and that finally gives the expected results. I wish you the best.

Skyfarmr said:
Laura said:
zak said:
Hi Skyfarmr, you have absolutely, not as really absolutely, but as simply to take a look
on this comfrey thread started by Laura: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21597.msg536179.html#top

Thank you Zak. I wasn't going to say anything but will now: if ANY alternative therapy might have helped, I tried it. You can take that to the bank.

Yea, I should have realized that you've nearly exhausted the alternative therapies, and do recall now after Zak mentioned it that there was a thread on comfrey. Sorry for being redundant, but thanks for the reminder Zak.

Your tenacity has always been an inspiration, Laura. Really hoping this latest therapy is the golden ticket for you.

I am aware that Laura has researched all the possibilities and alternatives to her problem. Therefore, it may not be worth coming here to discover anything new, especially when she is now following a concrete and precise healing plan.
Just mention that I have not found in the cassiopaea forum any mention about the plant 'Cissus Quadrangularis' that is used to accelerate the healing of bones and regeneration of cartilage. P. eg.:
https: / / www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26089642
https: / / healthybutsmart.com/cissus-quadrangularis/
https: / / selfhacked.com/blog/cissus-quadrangularis/

I only leave it here in case of interest.

Javi said:
I am aware that Laura has researched all the possibilities and alternatives to her problem. Therefore, it may not be worth coming here to discover anything new, especially when she is now following a concrete and precise healing plan.
Just mention that I have not found in the cassiopaea forum any mention about the plant 'Cissus Quadrangularis' that is used to accelerate the healing of bones and regeneration of cartilage. P. eg.:

Well, that IS a new one! I'll have to add it to the therapy; sounds like it might be quite compatible with what I'm already taking!

Laura said:
Javi said:

Well, that IS a new one! I'll have to add it to the therapy; sounds like it might be quite compatible with what I'm already taking!

Could be. Anyway, maybe you should consult the doctors who have followed your case if there could be some unwanted interaction with this herb.
It's all for the good of you. Really, hopefully you can recover well, with the necessary time.

Does anybody have some experiences with AFA algae supplements. Supposedly those are even very helpful after stem cell treatment:

In essence, the study showed that by simply adding 2 capsules a day of a patented concentrate of an aqua-botanical known as Aphanizomenon flos-aquae (AFA) to the diet, the number of circulating stem cells was increased by up to 25% or more. The health implications of this study are huge, and for those who help get this AFA concentrate into the marketplace the financial potential is extraordinary.

I found about them after googling on B 12 deficiency/anemia issues, and some articles claim that AFA is even better than ALFA ALFA, minerals and vitamins wise :huh:

Back
Top Bottom