Session 16 September 2017

c.a. said:
No sure what to make of this presentation.
Admittedly I lack the knowledge of the true reading's, and interpretations of biblical History.

September 23 Possibilities – Is This A Great Sign? (1:54:27)
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=s51-SJoJWTc
1200px-Revelation_12_Sign.gif

This from earthsky.org:

So the sun in Virgo, the moon at Virgo’s “feet”, and Jupiter in the constellation are regular occurrences. This leaves the planets at the “head” (the number depending on the number of stars granted to Leo) as the determining factor in making a “momentous” celestial arrangement. Indeed – while various Internet sources speak of the specific celestial arrangement here as being “unique in human history” or “once in 7,000 years” – in fact, it is not unique to September 23, 2017.

This basic arrangement happened before — in September 1827, in September 1483, in September 1293, and in September 1056. These are all shown at the end of this post. I only searched back one thousand years, from 2017 to 1017 — there are undoubtedly other examples outside of that time period, and probably a couple examples that I missed within that time period.
[...]
As it is, watching the heavens for signs of what is to come is a waste of time. And it is doubly a waste of time because “signs in the sky” appeal, for some reason, to all sorts of people out there — all of whom can use Stellarium to find this or that momentous “sign” signifying whatever they want to signify.

And that is why astronomers ignore the seemingly momentous celestial arrangement of September 23, 2017, and talk instead about black holes or whatnot.

Entire article:
_http://earthsky.org/human-world/biblical-signs-in-the-sky-september-23-2017

Leonel said:
Hello forum

Thanks for the new session, there is only one word to describe Vicente Fox: idiot, Prozac addict... i lived six years under his government.

Who is Vicente Fox Quesada? He is the man who was born 71 years ago; who studied at the Universidad Iberoamericana and took 35 years to earn a degree in Business Administration. He is the former Coca-Cola manager who entered politics inspired by the former National Action Party (PAN) and presidential candidate, Manuel J. Clouthier, "Maquio," and also because he was overwhelmed by his economic problems...

He was elected as Guanajuato governor in 1995, and from that public position he built his candidacy for the Presidency of the Mexican Republic. Years later seemed unrecognizable to some journalists, who knew it from the fraud of Guanajuato, he´s a ranchero, a macho-man. The journalists did not see him prepared to contend by the presidency....Basically V Fox took advantage of the Mexicans' hunger for change.

It is the President who provokes the mockery for it and because he believes, really, that he has been the best President in history, better than Benito Juarez...

www.sinembargo.mx/26-08-2013/717901

Fox seems to have similarities with Donald Trump. Politics attracts the worst in humanity more than we would like to admit.

This picture says a lot I think. Wearing a belt with "FOX" on the buckle is an interesting statement even if it is a campaign I think.

quien-es-fox1.gif

From the article:
RUDE, wisecracking, leading ...

During his presidential campaign, it was common to see Vicente Fox smiling at everyone who waved at his rallies, taking pictures with children who used to carry and who looked radiant and whom they embraced as if they knew of a lifetime.

But just finished his events, he climbed into his truck and ranted who made him his agenda, which often was his now wife Marta Sahagún.

Fox shouts exploded and blew his "Who the hell agendo me this event with these people?" Especially when events gathered a few people or leaders who received it had little relevance.

It would be extraordinary to ask the Cs about the extreme coincidence of the events of 1985 and 2017

That is extraordinary timing. The odds are astronomical .... said the SOTT comment, others said "extreme paradox" :O

https://www.sott.net/article/362359-7-1-magnitude-earthquake-hits-southern-Mexico-Buildings-collapse-in-Mexico-City-Quake-strikes-on-anniversary-of-1985-big-one-VIDEOS-IMAGES-UPDATES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FbSptWzqqY

Laura said:
Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

A: Trump really bit off a lot. Before, he had a rather simplistic view of things. Now he knows more and can do less. Still, his heart is in the right place.

Q: (Joe) In that sense, he's kind of a perfect representative of the people who voted him into power. The majority of them probably have their heart in the right place, but they're completely clueless about the world and how it works, you know?

A: Yes

Q: (L) He literally IS the people. And the people are having a live demonstration of why they can't change anything about their lives because the Deep State runs everything.

(Joe) It's such a simple concept, but there's a lot of programming against it: just the idea that there are unelected politicians or individuals and career politicians who really run the show and always have done. The idea that a new guy coming in after four years would suddenly be allowed to change everything and then be gone after four years, that's not a practical way to run a country. If you want to run a country, you have to have consistency over a long period of time. You can't have it changing every four years when some guy comes in who gets elected by the people and says, "I'm going to do things differently!" and then it's all upended. These people spend a lot of time investing in setting America on a particular course and acting in the world in a particular way, and they're not going to let some orange-haired doofus come in and go, "Well, I'm going to change everything!" And they're like, "No, you're not!" They learned that a long time ago with Kennedy, you know?

(L) I think the problem is that Trump first of all underestimated what he was up against, and second of all, he didn't spend any time really gathering allies.

(Joe) He didn't think he needed to. As soon as he gets into the White House, he's "Commander in Chief"!

A: Not only that, he began making enemies.

Q: (L) Well... So, it's going to be a crap shoot to see how it turns out. It is SO unstable a situation, it's like some kind of pressure on a boundary that you don't know when it's going to go, or how it's going to go.

(Pierre) He cannot go in the right direction. At this point, he has no way of winning, so it's going to be a Deep State scenario from now on. And you know what that means for people.

Guess we could be doing with that 'on the way help' around about now ..

Thanks for the session

Zaphod said:
Laura said:
Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

A: Trump really bit off a lot. Before, he had a rather simplistic view of things. Now he knows more and can do less. Still, his heart is in the right place.

Q: (Joe) In that sense, he's kind of a perfect representative of the people who voted him into power. The majority of them probably have their heart in the right place, but they're completely clueless about the world and how it works, you know?

Q: (L) He literally IS the people. And the people are having a live demonstration of why they can't change anything about their lives because the Deep State runs everything.

(Joe) It's such a simple concept, but there's a lot of programming against it: just the idea that there are unelected politicians or individuals and career politicians who really run the show and always have done. The idea that a new guy coming in after four years would suddenly be allowed to change everything and then be gone after four years, that's not a practical way to run a country. If you want to run a country, you have to have consistency over a long period of time. You can't have it changing every four years when some guy comes in who gets elected by the people and says, "I'm going to do things differently!" and then it's all upended. These people spend a lot of time investing in setting America on a particular course and acting in the world in a particular way, and they're not going to let some orange-haired doofus come in and go, "Well, I'm going to change everything!" And they're like, "No, you're not!" They learned that a long time ago with Kennedy, you know?

(L) I think the problem is that Trump first of all underestimated what he was up against, and second of all, he didn't spend any time really gathering allies.

(Joe) He didn't think he needed to. As soon as he gets into the White House, he's "Commander in Chief"!

A: Not only that, he began making enemies.

Q: (L) Well... So, it's going to be a crap shoot to see how it turns out. It is SO unstable a situation, it's like some kind of pressure on a boundary that you don't know when it's going to go, or how it's going to go.

(Pierre) He cannot go in the right direction. At this point, he has no way of winning, so it's going to be a Deep State scenario from now on. And you know what that means for people.

Guess we could be doing with that 'on the way help' around about now ..

Thanks for the session

What if it is already here? Maybe it is called The Wave.

Leonel said:
It would be extraordinary to ask the Cs about the extreme coincidence of the events of 1985 and 2017

That is extraordinary timing. The odds are astronomical .... said the SOTT comment, others said "extreme paradox" :O

https://www.sott.net/article/362359-7-1-magnitude-earthquake-hits-southern-Mexico-Buildings-collapse-in-Mexico-City-Quake-strikes-on-anniversary-of-1985-big-one-VIDEOS-IMAGES-UPDATES

Yeah, I also think that could be a really interesting question to ask the C's.

After yesterday's earthquake in Mexico City which fell on the anniversary of the one in 1985, I thought back to what I'd read in the book, 'Cascadia's Fault' by Jerry Thompson about how the the Cascadia Subduction Zone looks and behaves like the offshore fault that generated the 8.0 earthquake in Mexico City in 1985.

Data said:
Kisito said:
Then it is obvious that we can not find the volume of water that the Cassiopaeans mention.

Where do the C's mention the volume of water?

[...] A: Much of it precipitated as snow at poles, and was released into oceans gradually. Water moving through space is not liquid.

Q: (L) That's how it could happen, because it wasn't liquid.

(Joe) What form was it in?

(Pierre) It was gaseous?

(Joe) What form was it in?

(L) Probably ice crystals.

(Pierre) Solid.

Q: (L) What dear?

(Ark) Yeah, ice.

(Pierre) Well, that's answered my question I think. I was about to ask is this water transfer why sea levels raised about 50 meters during the Younger Dryas while the temperatures were dropping?

A: Yes [...]"

Maybe I misunderstood or misinterpreted! "Quantity" would seem more suitable. Or maybe you mention more subtle things, in which case I'm sorry I didn't understand.

Thank you, interesting session as always, and the comments too.
Laura said:
Before, he had a rather simplistic view of things. Now he knows more and can do less.

The story of my life too :D

Tristan said:
I am wondering whether the expression Trump's heart is "in the right place" would be hopeful in some way. :huh:

In relation to Trump's heart is "in the right place" and considering that he isn't someone with great ideals, but a clown, cocky, lacking empathy to be a true leader, who sees everything as a game (in a sense I can see the same characteristics in my adolescence, maybe that's why I didn't put many hopes in him from the beginning) I think it can simply mean that he is not a psychopath, but by bowing to the deep state will contribute to more destruction and suffering. Someone who is not a psychopath can still kill and do harm with the difference that he has the opportunity to develop his soul.

I agree with this
Alejo said:
Regarding Trump, well... it was foreseeable, in essence his personality which was what resonated with so many was also his downfall. Wishful thinking got the best of him by thinking he could take it all on and make it work with just his will and bravado. He wasn't strategic and he always left us wondering what he was doing

lilies said:
Learner said:
[..]I think it must be a horrible tension for Trump to be trapped within the maneuvers of the Deep State with quite probably no hope to escape. And with his heart in the right place I fear this pressure and stress can eventually destroy this heart in the form of a heart attack. [..]
I think, Trump did his job already as a 'Door Opener'. Bending the knee to Deep State or not, its where his heart is, what matters.
In a cosmic sense, I think, Trump with his continued function as a symbolic 'Throbbing Heart', enables the "People's Star" to arrive, the creative potential of souled humanity, which star to my minds eye looks like an incoming big armillary sphere, shining so bright, its a white hot star - of creative Will. Now THAT could bring all the real change people want to see: the draining of the swamp, the manifesting unity of people in a possible future, that could result in the ultimate overthrow of the Deep State, it feels.

I don't think that a character like him can be a good example to bring hope, perhaps his actions made more evident the operation of the deep state for many leaders of the world and if he can bring about a change is due to his ineptitude or the chaos that can produce its actions that serve as a catalyst due to a mis-calculation of the deep state.
SeekinTruth said:
Trump's biggest accomplishment was his exposing the lying media, the polling institutions, and finally how they all serve the Deep State. All that was done before he even got into office - i.e. after his election win, but before inauguration. It didn't seem too likely he'd accomplish anything more significant than that exposure and having the whole shebang more discredited than ever before. For those with eyes to see, that is.
I'm not sure about he helped expose the lying media, with a bit of chaos people forget quickly, this is more evident to those who already knew or suspected this, however I think it could drive off many people from the alternative media which put him like a hope despite being someone disgusting. So it also served to divide people and discredit alternative media. But I see this from outside US

When all he deserved was this perhaps.

Laura said:
A: Former. He figures that anyone as naive as Trump at this point deserves trolling.

But they are just thoughts, maybe I just dislike that someone who can bring hope is not someone like Putin :D

Thank-you all for the new session!

I had a few thoughts I wanted to get down regarding Trump...

When trying to understand Trump's position, I find myself drawing parallels between the political community and.., junior high school.

I remember becoming aware of a kind of force active which drove all activities and relationships, but which had no fixed name or way of describing it despite its enormous power. It's what divided the kids into groups; "popular" was a word used, but that only describes a group, not the dynamic which served to sort people.

It's been a long while since I read War & Peace, but this passage stuck in memory, as Tolstoy described one of his characters first recognizing what I'm talking about...

“Very well, then, be so good as to wait,” said Prince Andrei to the
general, in Russian, speaking with the French intonation he affected
when he wished to speak contemptuously, and noticing Borís, Prince
Andrei, paying no more heed to the general who ran after him imploring
him to hear something more, nodded and turned to him with a cheerful
smile.

At that moment Borís clearly realized what he had before surmised, that
in the army, besides the subordination and discipline prescribed in the
military code, which he and the others knew in the regiment, there was
another, more important, subordination, which made this tight-laced,
purple-faced general wait respectfully while Captain Prince Andrei, for
his own pleasure, chose to chat with Lieutenant Drubetskóy. More than
ever was Borís resolved to serve in future not according to the written
code, but under this unwritten law.
He felt now that merely by having
been recommended to Prince Andrei he had already risen above the general
who at the front had the power to annihilate him, a lieutenant of the
Guards. Prince Andrei came up to him and took his hand.

In the world of popularity contests, being fat, loud and orange-haired, and most of all, not sharing in the popular kid's collective consensus about the various cognitively dissonant 'truths' in currency, (Jill is a loser and it's correct to socially exclude her. Tennis and Polo shirts are In, but only fools wear ____ brand. And never, ever roll up the cuffs of your jeans!), means exile.

Virtue signaling is required to avoid ridicule and punishment. -The craftier and more perceptive types learned quickly that this set of 'truths' was something which could be manipulated and that there is a geometric power growth involved. That is, if enough people can be convinced to live in fear of exile (for not signaling enough alliance or virtue on a given 'truth') then large and otherwise impossible actions can be achieved. Harnessing and directing public opinion means power!

These power lessons never stopped, and carry on right into the adult world. Politics is a highly tuned version of the same damned system, with the most successful players being able to dictate the activities of entire nations. Fascism is one extreme example of such a successful power pyramid, where everybody in the population becomes afraid of "not saluting high enough" and thus terrible actions no rational person would chose alone happen nonetheless.

This system requires cowards and idiots to form the wide base of the power structure. -Cowards, who predicate all their choices in terms of how near or far it will put them from the dreaded specter of ridicule/exile, and thus will go along with whatever orders come down the pyramid -all in order to preserve their own safety.

-And Idiots who actually believe the lies. "Jill REALLY is a loser and it is genuinely correct to socially exclude her!"

Trump, being a strong-willed outsider was neither a coward, (not afraid of social exclusion), and not an idiot, (can see through lies), is a natural threat to the existing power pyramid. -He was allowed to do his thing and wield some social power, probably because it would be too difficult and dangerous to depose him. Cowards and idiots are like bowling pins to a guy like Trump, and the popular kids knew it would be costly to mess with him. So their relative circles of power co-existed without touching. However, when he made a point of upsetting the big power pyramid, the popular kids used their concentrated might against him.

And he wasn't prepared.

Learning the rules of the popularity game, learning craftiness and subtlety.., yes, these are the tools of snakes and cowards, but they are the rules in Washington and the decks were stacked against him. His narcissism and past successes through the use of raw personality and will power and various other advantages (money) left him without having to ever really learn the rules of the snakes and ladders game.

He didn't bring enough of his own people with him, and he made too many enemies too quickly.

And now the "Heathers" are in charge.

Thank you Laura and team for the session and wonderful discussion about Mars water. :) It is sad to see Trump caved in to the Deep state and we see all the effects in Syria and his speech in UN.

Pierre said:
The involvement of Venus is mentioned in several old sessions. In a nutshell, Venus, before setting in as a regular planet, was a cyclical comet and it disturbed Mars' orbit which came unusually close to Earth and triggered the 'thunderbolt of the gods' including a massive transfer of Martian water onto planet Earth.
session 5/10/94 said:
Q: (L) Was this activity of Venus interactive with the close passing of
the cluster of comets you have mentioned?
A: Close. One of three cataclysms close together.
Q: (L) If Venus was one of the cataclysms and the cluster of comets
was another, what was the third?
A: Mars.
Q: (L) Was Mars knocked out of it's orbit by Venus?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And the two appeared to do battle in the sky to the inhabitants
of the earth as Velikovsky described, is that correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) What caused Martek to pass close to the earth at that time
since that was many thousands of years before the Venus
interaction?
A: Planetary alignment gravitational aberration related to Venus.
Q: (L) So, there was a planetary line-up that caused Mars to be
pulled out of its orbit?
session 16/11/94 said:
Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?
Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?
Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused by Martek?
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.
Q: (L) You said that the earth, up to that time, was surrounded by a water vapor canopy, correct?
Q: (L) And when Mars came by it overloaded the earth's atmosphere and it fell as a deluge, correct?
A: Close.

Holy Moses! That's one heck of a large comet! Venus is almost as big as Earth and it is much larger than Mars -about 1.8 times the size. Mars is about twice the size of our Moon, and we already know that our Moon can do things with our water (tides).

http://sciencenetlinks.com/interactives/messenger/psc/PlanetSize.html

Wouldn't it be cool to set up a simulation to show how it all happened? Cool, but not easy, I would think. The mechanics of it are simply astonishing. Gravity and electricity.

Cleo said:
Leonel said:

Yeah, I also think that could be a really interesting question to ask the C's.

After yesterday's earthquake in Mexico City which fell on the anniversary of the one in 1985, I thought back to what I'd read in the book, 'Cascadia's Fault' by Jerry Thompson about how the the Cascadia Subduction Zone looks and behaves like the offshore fault that generated the 8.0 earthquake in Mexico City in 1985.

Check the dates of (1700, 1872, 1949, 1965, and 2001), of Past mega quakes. While cross checking Solar Flares and related effects of both.
And then see a possible aliment. _https://www.solarsystemscope.com/

Flavors of Pacific Northwest Earthquakes (56:21)
IRIS Earthquake Science Published on Aug 30, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9GEn3hdxzg
Speaker: Dr. John Vidale, UW/SCEC
IRIS_webinar_2017.pptx (Down load of the lecture)
_https://www.dropbox.com/s/l6r00za33uvu96n/IRIS_webinar_2017.pptx?dl=0

X20 Solar Flare (April 2, 2001)
Published on Apr 2, 2012

https://youtu.be/NUeaoy18qgY?rel=0
On this day in history (April 2, 2001), one of the strongest solar flares ever recorded took place around Sunspot 9393. The event measured X20 and sparked a strong radiation storm around Earth. The massive Sunspot was rotating towards the western limb, so much of the expanding CME cloud was directed away from Earth.
2001 Gujarat Earthquake Study India
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkAXY8Dux6o

Seattle Washington
Nisqually earthquake coverage - komonews.com (25:52)
February 28, 2001 after the magnitude 6.8
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIIxmUWCXGs

Southern Mexico—Earthquakes, Tectonics, & Earthquake Early Warning
3 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=git13AaU4ec

Tsunamis Generados por Terremotos en la Zona de Subducción
on Aug 26, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGsaUqIVyrk
Mega–terremotos de la Zona de subducción, los terremotos más potentes, pueden producir tsunamis a través de una variedad de estructuras que no son detectadas por los modelos simples, incluyendo: ruptura del límite de falla, deformación de la placa superior, fallas de rama y deslizamientos durante terremotos. Desde el punto de vista de los peligros, es crítico recordar que los tsunamis son olas múltiples que a menudo llegan a las orillas de la costa muchas horas después de la onda inicial. En esta animación exploramos diferentes mecanismos productores de tsunamis examinando tres terremotos famosos: Japón 2011, Chile 2010, y Alaska 2014
Mega-earthquakes of the Subduction Zone, the most powerful earthquakes, can produce tsunamis through a variety of structures that are not detected by simple models, including: fault limit rupture, upper plate deformation, branch faults and landslides during earthquakes. From the point of view of hazards, it is critical to remember that tsunamis are multiple waves that often come to the shores many hours after the initial wave. In this animation we explored different tsunami-producing mechanisms by examining three famous earthquakes: Japan 2011, Chile 2010, and Alaska 2014

Edit:
Apologizes left out Chapter 38.
Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection
https://www.amazon.com/Earth-Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection/dp/1897244975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73LdJMCIuvU

This session connected my dots! So thankful you are back Laura and recovering at home. Your presence on the forum gives a glow of light in the darkest times in my life. There is so much to watch on the world stage that coming here to settle down and breath is a necessary daily respite. I can not help but to feel Trump's helplessness. FWIW, I think his Heart is breaking because mine is too. He maybe the mirror many of us are looking in, thinking they won. However, we need to send the never give up collective thought to keep hope alive. They will not win because the STO forces are coming to join us in our future. I believe now the C's will join us at the right moment to be one in"LEO". We will prevail because of your work to pull the necessary number of souls together to tip the scales. I can feel it.
Never Give Up

Back
Top Bottom