Laura in the dream.

Last night I had a dream in which Laura was a hunter on the water with gun and dynamit. Of course she was in the boat and she has hunting big fishes. I only know that I was watching her and I was floating on the water but I was afraid of those big fishes underwater. :huh:

I did not have dream with Laura in it but it was very vivid, detailed and had I think many topics involved from comets, aliens and spiritual work but maybe some of it was mental mastrubation. I can say I never had such clear, crazy dream, maybe because I was doing EE night before. It was like screen projecting in front of me and it was like movie, more like cartoon and I remember that it duration was from what was shown on it like 90 minutes but I did not make to see it all the way. At first there was like a showing of late medieval city and it s people and a port and said it was like an trading empire in Gaul and under attack, coming to the point of crisis and weakining, but it seemed more like it was city-state. It was besigied by people with crossbows and people defending it were also defending it with crossbows and wearing late medieval clothes and armor. And inside there was one child and joined by another men and they had automatic rifles and they started to shoot at the bridge below which were those besiegers but do not think they had any weapons. There was Joe not Laura in that castle with other people. That bridge that was shown collapsed but it did not fell on those people, beings down. They put it in it s previous position using psychic power of some kind and I was kind of suprised by that. Then Joe came and I can not remember what the actual words were but he said something like you can not fight fire with fire and that it is of no use against such an enemy. Message was more like no physical 3D measure is useful but only spiritual ones because those people down there beseiging I think represented 4D STS.

I did fast forward or changed the video back sometimes. Remember there was my sister husband watching video next to me in some dream scenes and when I looked at it it was the same movie. Maybe because I talked to him about some earth changes and things going on so he saw that all is going down also. When I put forward the video one time there was flying dragon and some kind of creature on top of it riding it, and next to it there was also big flying serpent. Then my mom got also watching the video and I said you know those symbolise comets and got an impression that it is somewhere in the east, maybe because it reminded me of Chinese dragons. There was also a scene where there was some women that had two bodygaurds and came for that boy, but there was now house that was sourranded with men with rifles. There was like some traitor amongst those two bodygaurds that started shooting each other and both were wounded. Then they transformed, one was women and other guy that was in worse state because of wounds and he talked about something that he was promised or did betrayal for 1.5 billion dollars and someway connected to the aliens because like he was needing money to prepeare himself for coming periods knowing he had no chance against aliens when they come. Then he challenged women to settle it in old fashioned way without weapons. Do not know for sure what was message beyond that if there was any but I sensed he felt he has no chance against aliens when they come and was more concerned with infighting with others and self-interest. Maybe it showed an perception of elite. Like there was message behind every detail in dream. I remember in the start of video there was a map of the name of city but can not remember it and the timeline which showed the timeframe of 7th or 8th, 9th century. I was suprised with dream because it had many relevant topics connected in one in a way. Any interpretation is welcomed.

I had a vivid dream involving Laura a couple of nights ago.

The chateau girls and other women were on a large lawn, running about kicking a small ball, laughing lots. It was a beautiful day, warm with a clear blue sky and sunny. So much joy!

Inside a large house, I sat with several men, listening intently as Laura gave a teaching. There was a sudden flash, rumbling noise and we saw a large statue/sculpture outside the patio door crash to the ground.

Laura became quite upset, and needed to be supported as we went outside to investigate. I helped a few of the guys lift the heavy statue/sculpture upright, which took some effort. Laura was very relieved to see it was not damaged, as it was precious to her.

There was a rope secured around it, which went up into the sky, so it seemed to act like an anchor. I pulled hard and it was strong, yet it was visibly frayed. But new strands had replaced the old, thus the integrity of the connection remained True.

Laura was at peace again, as were we all.

I awoke feeling humble, calm, curious and motivated. The dawn of another new day. :)

A few weeks ago, I dreamt that Laura and I were leaning on a fence/window sill discussing relationships and she was laying out the basics of energetic exchange. I was reading The Wave book 5 at the time, so this seems like a fairly literal representation of what was going on internally. What I found most interesting, though, was shortly after this exchange with Laura I was on a massage table in the middle of my house and Gurdjieff was giving me a massage to open and expand my awareness. The next morning I noticed that I had a clearer ability to see my interactions with people as energetic exchanges, and was also better able to take stock of what thought loops or programs I had running at any given time. Not sure what clicked, but thanks dream Laura and dream G! :)

I've had 2 dreams, once where Laura and Ark visited me in hiding while I was escaping some kind of mayhem and another where I visited them, family and extended family, pets included, in France (France is pretty)
In both dreams Laura wasn't very interested in talking to me because I have nothing useful to contribute besides from instinct and gut feelings that cant be studied or verified well (although I'm usually right i have no credibility til after the fact), but Ark was very nurturing and made me feel better that Laura didn't like me much...
This actually reflects somewhat of the truth is an awake life situation (minus the Ark bit), I'm pretty slight of mind compared to most of you guys and would feel like I was wasting your time if you were to have a conversation with me... I'm okay with that though so you can ignore me at the bus stop or grocery checkout line if you don't feel like having silly conversations about my intuition or how much Earth excites me right now, I'm very happy to listen to you so talk away ;D
Oh and I really only post stuff so i can read what other people have to say, I try to be interesting but I'm so busy with my baby daughter and two teenage kids that the only time I get to study or read is at night and I'm so tired by then I don't absorb much ... Apologies peeps... I'm trying to be a better learner xx

I had dreams in which Laura was appeared several times, but one has left a very big impression on me.

I made a celebration in my house, and I was expecting guests. Suddenly, Laura was appeared at the door with her daughter (not Anna), and two guys (one of them was Mr. Scott). I was very happy about it, and we immediately went to the kitchen. Laura's daughter was cooking on the stove a recipe that she has recently learned, and I was previously prepared barbecue. We talked a lot about our diets and everyday life. In the meantime, there was another guests, who sat at the other end of the table and were very loud. After bacon, grilled meat and some vegetables, Laura opened her notebook and began to draw and explain something to us, and the noise of the guests was so loud that I didn't hear almost anything. I was very upset about it, so I got up with the intention to throw out the other guests from the house. And then I woke up. :)

We were in the forest. There was also a big bear. An animal, maybe it was rabbit, was sidectracking from us so we could escape from that bear. At the edge of the forest, the red car was waiting for us. Some people, Laura and me were going somewhere by car. Laura has opened car door and brought out a palette of eggs. She was checking these eggs if they was good or something. I hid away behind car door because on the other side of car door was a wolf. Before the dream ended I had seen dark cloud moving in the distance.

I saw this thread today and i thought of something that happend to me in August 2010. When i opened this thread i saw that first posts are from 2007, so i decide to share this unusual dream that i still remember like it was yesterday.

That August 2010 i and my family went to a vacation on a beach. I was driving and the resort was about 300 km away , but the road was very bad i i have to drive 6 hours to get to destination. I was very tired . My life and my son were with me. We get in to our room and we all fell asleep immediately.
And then i dream the most vivid, the most realistic the most intense dream that i ever have.
I dreamed one big lonely house in the middle of a big empty field. It was old but good and big house. I didn't saw Laura but somehow i knew it was the house where she and the all SOTT crew live. Then just like in the movie the camera , or my look moved very fast up in the sky, above the sky in the cosmos , straight up from the house and i saw a huge cube rotating slowly. Then i moved away from that cube to a distance from where i can saw the house and the floating cube at once.
I felt a huge fear and I shuddered when i realized that that cube is an ORION 4D spaceship. I saw how some kind of rays are radiating the Laura house on the ground. Then i get to ground level and i was still able to see the cube. I wondered how other people cant see it, how the people inside cant see it.
Then i wake up suddenly and i know that i was very upset. I still remember this unusual dream very well.
I didn't want to post that here on the forum because i thought it was just a dream, but know i saw this thread i it just remind me of my old dream, although the thread exists from 2007.

These dreams happened awhile ago, a year maybe half a year to a third ago, I will speak briefly on them:

The most distant dream that occurred was when I woke up, saw that it was raining outside, which is
a rarity where I live and then went back to sleep. Now I mention the rain because I remember from reading
other dreams about Laura in the posts here that many individuals had had dreams about Laura correlated to
rain/water. Anyway about the dream. I was at Laura's and her husbands house and I think I remember saying
something like " Oh I am sorry if I was not invited or intruded" there was a small old tv and a grandmother like room
that I was sitting in and Laura's husband came in and started talking to me. Don't remember much after that... Onto next dream,,,

This was the most recent dream, possible 3 months ago... Its rather faded in my mind but I will give the segments,
Laura had these inklets you know the apparatus's that contains ink within them, old fashioned looking ink things that
one rarely sees anymore in the US at least. Well I was trying to protect them for her, running from people trying to
protect the ink.

There was another dream as well that occurred awhile back a year ago maybe not sure, I was at Laura's house or what seemed
like it could of been her house and she was doing the laundry, and as she was pouring the liquid soap in the laundry machines, I said something like " I use a lot of soap" and Laura states " OH your one of those" not sure what she meant by that either, then I think I woke up.

I think I never mentioned my dreams with Laura. The two most important was when she was giving a conference with a lot of people in a room. The other she gave me a blue ring to see in the darkness and keep on with my path. Others have been in a light room, the faces of a lot of members, and a voice telling us the way to do things in the future.

Laura was in a dream of mine, this last night. I was in her house and she was really feeling well, in good humor and happy. Pierre came, with a bunch of little dogs to take care of and showed them to Laura that said: "Oh, no!." But she was not mad at all to Pierre. Than we look at the veranda. There was a tree, magnificent tree and suddenly this tree became something very alive, moving and his branches palpitating like they were alive, it was beautiful and very strange and also a little creepy to look at this tree so strange that Laura came and she also was fascinated by the tree that was under a black sky full of stars and some shooting stars and all was so mysterious. Also a dog was barking, nervous, in relation with the movement and palpitation of the tree. And Pierre said: "Even the dog is seeing something!."

It's interesting but I had a dream with Laura around two weeks ago, which, I rarely do.

The dream was a about a gathering. A gathering at her house like a few years ago and people were making arrangements to travel by train.

There was snow on the ground and we had gathered outside a door to look at something on the ground and ponder what it meant.

I don't remember what it was...

I was sitting at a picnic bench listening to music blaring from a portable radio while waiting for the return of "somebody". Amazingly, I see Laura and a young

lady (early teens?) sitting at another bench just 10 meters away. The mother daughter dynamic that I felt was astoundingly accompanied by what manifested

as Laura's telepathic mutual agreement that having a daughter profoundly changed our lives. The "communication" included an invitation to join them!

Nervous as my 3 year old (part-time brat, much like me) cat, I slowly made my way to their bench. Half way there I hastily retreated to turn off that obnoxious

radio and grab my pork rind snack (only in a dream could this snack be sweet with a cheesecake texture). Making my way back to their bench I approach

warily as I question the validity of the invitation. It wasn't verbal for Caesar's sake! Besides, those two were in an intense conversation that hadn't let up since

first noticing them. Preparing to have a seat, I awaken.

Last weekend on Sunday night (22nd March) - i had a dream about Laura as well. I can't remember much of the dream, but i recall vividly a scene from the dream, that I'm still trying to figure out...

Interestingly when i accessed this topic on the Forum, it had some similar themes to Thaigrr's dream about Laura : benches, and the mother-daughter dynamic...

The dream scene :

It was a beautiful garden, surrounded by many flower bushes, trees, and a well manicured lawn. At the edge of the green lawn, closer to the hedgerows that bordered the garden, there was a white picnic table with 3 chairs/benches. I was sitting in the middle chair, and on the left was my mother (my mother rarely appears in my dreams), and on my right was an older lady (looking between 70-80 years old) that was Laura's mother. Laura's mother i can't exactly recall if she introduced herself as Laura's mother , or if it was my impression during the dream. While 3 of us were at the table, Laura's mother said " Come have some tea and let me introduce you to the Guardians". I was perplexed, and asked who the Guardians were, as all i could see in front of me besides the garden, directly opposite me was a totem pole, and on top of the pole at eye level as we were seated was a carved wooden statue of a young girl's head. The carved head of the girl looked very beautiful and innocent, her hair was shoulder length, and parted in the centre. As soon as Laura's mother finished her sentence about introducing us to the Guardians, i immediately asked who the Guardians were, while looking at the carved wooden head in front of me - then to my utter surprise the head started talking, and became animated saying, " We are the Guardians, and we have been watching and protecting all of you ". The head continued talking, but i can't recall the exact words after that.

While all this was going on, just next to the white picnic table where we were seated, there was as small wooden plateau, and next to the plateau were numerous Rose bushes. Laura was next to the Rose bushes, tending to them and cutting stalks of Pink and Red Roses laying them on the plateau in a bundle. There was then a conversation between Laura's mother and her, and the Roses were mentioned to be for the Guardians. Next to bundle of roses on the plateau was a plate of sliced oranges (in quarters), again offerings for the Guardians.....

This is my first dream with Laura in it, and i can only remember this scene. All other aspects of the dream i couldn't remember when i woke up.

Synchronistically the next day as well, when i accessed the Forum, the 21st March 2015 session had been published, where Galatea was on the Board and grooving well. Could the dream be a message about the mother-daughter dynamic, and could the Guardians be the C's ? :). Interesting as well that my mother appeared in the dream, as this is rare as well for me.

Circa 2 months ago.

It’s a dark night. Chu and me are standing on the bridge in the town of my childhood. She is saying we have to discuss the quality of cigarette paper I use.

Then we are looking down at the river. The water is dark but is shining a bit. There are some piglets in it (about 10). They are alive but not too much in motion, kind of afloating. Among them there is Laura.

The river is not very deep, waist-high, but Laura is immersing herself in water. After a while she is surfacing holding under her armpit a small piglet. I'm a bit surprised and confused. For Chu everything seems to be normal. Business as usual. Laura has just rescued another piglet.

Back
Top Bottom