SOTT articles translated in Croatian

Color

Jedi Council Member
I was wondering if there's an interest in idea of translating some of the SOTT articles in Croatian, it could be put on 2 CRO blog servers
with all the links and credits in details (of course) and that way it would be open for those people here in Croatia (the ones which can't speak English so well to get informations from this site).

Articles itself could be picked up by SOTT admins and I am willing to participate in translating, I can put at least 4 hours per day into it...
Maybe there's more people here on the forum or within a trusted circle of SOTT admins, which could check on it and help?
Do you think something like this can be made?

Hi Ivana and welcome to the forum,

Actually we are working on the Yugoslav version of
Cassiopeia site. This means, Croatian, Serbian or Bosnian, well its pretty much the same language.

I am very happy you offered help and this is an
invitation to everyone on this forum who would like
to help with translations to Balkan languages.

Since I am not sure if the emailing through forum
works could you please send your email address to
forum administrators so we can work out the details.

best regards
Z.

Deckard said:
Hi Ivana and welcome to the forum,

Actually we are working on the Yugoslav version of
Cassiopeia site. This means, Croatian, Serbian or Bosnian, well its pretty much the same language.

I am very happy you offered help and this is an
invitation to everyone on this forum who would like
to help with translations to Balkan languages.

Since I am not sure if the emailing through forum
works could you please send your email address to
forum administrators so we can work out the details.

best regards
Z.
I just turned email in my profile to visible and waiting for details...

have a nice day :D

I've translated The New Jerusalem, 3rd part of the article Pathway to the Light Pole Shift to Croatian.
Not really sure why I was translating it in the first place (few months ago), but was now thinking, since it already exists, maybe you could find it useful for web (don't know if the translation is good enough though).

And also, if you still need it, I can help with other translations (don't have that much of a spare time, but definitely have some).

Hi folks,

I'm doing translations of the sott articles and The Wave series, up to now everything is placed in to the sott thingie and edited on the matrix world loviste, if anyone else would like to join Ex Yugoslavia translation team, this would be great :).

At the moment I'm focused on QFN, C's forum members testimonials, psychopathy and interview done by: Terry Messman for: Street Spirit magazine with: Robert Whitaker who made bestseller: Mad in America: Bad Science, Bad Medicine, and the Enduring Mistreatment of the Mentally Ill. (perhaps this interview could be nice sott article, I'm sorry if is allready on the sott, I could not find it).

Back
Top Bottom