colloidal silver: man turning blue

jofus said:
Anyone that has made or knows anything about making colloidal silver please give me some advise. I built my silver generator yesterday and could not produce any silver water after letting it run 12 hours. I am using 10guage .99997 pure silver wire electodes about 6" long. I have them in about 3 liter glass jar of distilled water. My power source is an ac to dc wall adapter output 5V 400mA. I also have a little aquarium air bubbler hose down to the bottom, blowing bubbles up inbetween the silver electrodes. After 12 hours, one of the elctrodes had some oxidization visible on it. My TDS meter read 0-1PPM when I started, and 0-1PPM after 12 hours, and the Tyndall effect was not changed. My electrodes are approx 3.75" apart. I am thinking maybe they are to far apart, or maybe my voltage is to low for the amount of water I have in the jar. Any help, suggestions, or insight is appreciated.

PS My TDS meter does work, I have tested it on other waters and it has been acuruate with in 1 PPM.

The most common way to make CS is to use 27v DC, via three 9volt batteries connected in series. Electrodes should be closer, like 2-3 inches apart.

Sorry about not doing the intro thing, and thanks for the welcome. I am sort of in a rush as I am starting to have relief from a health issue that I have been plauged with. Searching for info on CS generating and I found this site. I bought some colloidal silver and have been using it for the past 5 days, and it has been working. The problem, I am quickly running out. I can't afford to keep buying it at the rate I am using it, but I have all the supplies needed to make my own. Yesterday I set everything up, and thought "yes, I will be finally cured, and I will be able to produce the cure myself" only to find that my contraption was not working. I have heard conflicting info on the use of voltage to produce colloidal silver. I have read low voltage is better, and I have read that high voltage is better. Just in case I bought two adapters. The one I tried yesterday, and a 30V 200mA adapter. I am also unclear of what current to keep it regulated at. I know low current is better, but how low? is anywhere between 5-10 mA ideal? Am I trying to make to much at once, or does that matter? I think I am just going to buy a generator, but it would be nice to be able to make my own in the mean time as to not loose any progress I have gained. Thanks Perceval for your insight. I am trying to stay away from battery generated CS for couple reasons. 1 being that the the quality is inconsistent because the power supply changes as the batteries drain. 2. Cost of batteries

I am heading over to the intro section right now

Back
Top Bottom