Bridgend, South Wales - High Strangeness

T

the rabbit

Found this report most disturbing , and im thinking HAARP cell phone masts .I dont know the area in question so i dont know what stands in its environment, police are checking computers belonging to the youths , myspace , bebo etc.

Such a big url , copy and paste job.Any one know the area at all.

Bridgend was yesterday mourning yet another addition to the alarming number of suicides in the area, after a 16-year-old girl was found hanged in a wood five miles from the town.

Jenna Parry is the 17th young person to take her own life since January 2007.

more at url below.Most bizarre.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bridgend-suicides
-i-feel-shaken-to-the-core-why-are-youngsters-around-here-doing-this-784402.html

17th young person to take own life from same area in 13 months!!!!!

This has been covered extensively on SotT as well - - -

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/149305-Bridgend-Suicides-Another-young-person-s-body-found

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/149329-Bridgend-suicide-and-the-internet-the-facts

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/149022-Two-cousins-from-suicide-town-hang-themselves-within-hours-as-death-toll-rises

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/147797-Number-of-young-people-found-hanged-in-suicide-cult-town-rises-to-13

Thanks for the links

i know.. it feels like HAARP everywhere !! it's like those websites just had some sort of subliminal message that kind of triggers with certain event , i mean who doesn't have a myspace or facebook , i just recalled something right now...:
[....]
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent will be used.
Q: (L) Used for what?
A: Consumption.
Q: (L) You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Ingredients for what?
A: New race. Important. 13 years approximately when project will be finished.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. The Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: They need to know.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 % more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
A: Some.
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
A: Some. Bits of children's organs removed while they are wide awake. Kidneys first; then next feet; next jaw examined on table; tongues cut off; bones stress tested; pressure placed on heart muscle until it bursts.
Q: (L) Why are you telling us this awful stuff?
A: You must know what the consortium is doing. This is done mostly to Indian children.
Q: (L) Why are things like this being done?
A: There is a big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create a new race and control it as well as the rest of humanity.
Q: (L) What happens to the souls? Is this project physical only?
A: Physical and souls recycled.
Q: (L) Where do the souls go?
A: Back here for the most part.
Q: (L) Do some go elsewhere?
A: Some go to other planets.
Q: (L) Who is responsible for this project?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) This is sick!
A: Sick is subjective.
[....]
13 from when this transmission was received in time as we measure it is 2007 , off-course this could be connected or not , but it just flashed into my mind....

I dont know about placing the blame or reason on Myspace , internet etc , nor the "they are lonely people who can only find fame by hanging themselves so as to get a lot of people to send there condolences to a myspace page" I mean we are talking about a human taking the decision to end their life.

Something seems to be afoot. There is no mention of medication, though im sure the police have looked into that possibility. Someone mentioned an SAS base being 70 miles away , though some of these people where found dead at home and not outside.

I did note that there was an attack on the papers for the way they where reporting the suicides.It made me think of here in Denmark where suicides are NOT reported. Maybe Britain will go that way and thus we will not hear of such suicides again and therefore we will never know how bad the problem may get.

Just the way some people would want it maybe.

Im very bewildered by it all.

In response to the first post in this thread I live not too far away from the area in question and have passed through it on numerous occasions. The terrain around the town consists of gently undulating hills and the region to the north of narrow valleys of old mining communities. In many of these narrow valleys, in Wales , a mobile phone signal is not always possible. So this seems on the face of it as not the best choice of country to try out any HAARP or tetra mast type experiments.

I can see the media spinning this whole sorry affair into how-dangerous-the-internet-can-be story and how it needs to be controlled.

Just on the radio a person has been hit by a train in or near Bridgend.

Now remember that Bridgend is the base of South Wales Police and they probably have a powerful tetra mast in operation.

treesparrow said:
Just on the radio a person has been hit by a train in or near Bridgend.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7257932.stm

Man dies after being hit by train

Police investigating the death of a man hit by a train at a station near Bridgend say the driver saw a person running on the lines

The death is the second in less than a fortnight at Pyle station.

Visited mastsanity.org and found that there is a tetra mast in the centre of Brigend and also that microwave radio masts are planned(and by now may have been erected and operating) at local railway stations, PYLE, Bridgend and Pencoed.

Amazing how police dismiss any possibility that those deaths are linked.

Keit said:
Do you (or does anyone else) have any theories on how the deaths may be "linked"?

the rabbit said:
Just the way some people would want it maybe.

Im very bewildered by it all.
You are going to be moving soon... Something like picking up your 'wordly goods' and just 'going' where the wind blows .... I think perhaps you need to be preparing for that.

If you think that you can 'control' your 'life' (especially domestic) 'they' will follow you... Reminds me of the following C's quote 020622:

A: It should be noted that the STS system can only be penetrated by becoming "wise as serpents and
gentle as doves." There is nothing negative about networking. Details of a network include the necessity
for those who are involved to invest "energy" in the exchange.

PepperFritz said:
Keit said:
Do you (or does anyone else) have any theories on how the deaths may be "linked"?
Not exactly evidence but - a few months ago a good friend of mine was watching the rugby down the pub. He happened to get into a conversation with a microwave engineer (as in towers etc. not ovens!) who was working on some kind of installation at Heathrow Airport. With my friend being quite aware of the potential dangers of microwaves EMFs etc., they got onto the subject of the Bridgend suicides and the engineer stated that he knew that the deaths were the result of an on going microwave experiment and he would not say much more than that. If I recall correctly it was supposed to be military in nature.

Back
Top Bottom