I think I'm an OP.

Laura said:
Me too!!

I just think that, in a certain sense, we are all OPs... it just depends on what cosmic/higher density energies we allow to transit through us into this world.

And the result of thinking this way is a more aware and more responsible person.

It means that you tend to think before you speak and act.

Laura said:
Me too!!

I just think that, in a certain sense, we are all OPs... it just depends on what cosmic/higher density energies we allow to transit through us into this world.

I kind of feel the same :cool2:

What's wrong with being an OP? It's part of nature's natural abundance and variety. It's simply what 'is'.

Oh and for those contemplating the 'road' to STO, I think that OPs make up a part of that too. Probably why they tend to do better in an STO world.

Ruth said:
What's wrong with being an OP? It's part of nature's natural abundance and variety. It's simply what 'is'.

Oh and for those contemplating the 'road' to STO, I think that OPs make up a part of that too. Probably why they tend to do better in an STO world.

Nothing wrong per se. If you go by what Mouravieff and the C's have said, OPs have certain limitations (no higher centers) that I think most people on this forum would wish not to be encumbered with. I don't think anyone would knowingly choose that path.

Heimdallr said:
Nothing wrong per se. If you go by what Mouravieff and the C's have said, OPs have certain limitations (no higher centers) that I think most people on this forum would wish not to be encumbered with. I don't think anyone would knowingly choose that path.

Yes we all have certain limitations that we struggle with and are encumbered with. Although, at this stage, I am thinking along the lines that being an OP or a non-OP isn't a choice, it's a state of being that either is or isn't. And from that we try and make the best of what's there.

Ruth said:
Heimdallr said:

Yes we all have certain limitations that we struggle with and are encumbered with. Although, at this stage, I am thinking along the lines that being an OP or a non-OP isn't a choice, it's a state of being that either is or isn't.

Not sure what you mean by a state of being that either is or isn't. Is or isn't what? Could you clarify that sentence?

Heimdallr said:
Not sure what you mean by a state of being that either is or isn't. Is or isn't what? Could you clarify that sentence?

Higher centres that either are there and we have access to (such as a non-OP might) or higher centres that aren't there such as an OP who doesn't have access to something because it isn't there! That's what I mean by 'state of being', it simply describes 'what is'.

Recently, I found out more information about OP, namely Pre-Adamic, and I post on here,

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,3739.msg643350.html#msg643350

Kay Kim said:
I don't care if I am a OP or Soul-being. I finally found right place to gain knowledge that grow to become STO. This is my whole heart's desire, nothing is matter.

Exactly! There was a time when I thought (and still sometimes think) maybe I'm an OP and so I'll never be able to do this (learn, grow, strive to be in service to others)! But really, it doesn't matter, because I can still try my best at living life in a meaningful way. I may not succeed, but I least know I tried :)

Doesn't matter what. We chose to come through the veil. Here we are. Methinks we're allowed to be a tad selfish in the journey to find our/yourself. Anyone who comes across this board has the same choice, find yourself. Hold every opportunity as possibility and count on nothing. We will see what we see. And then, make your choice...

Back
Top Bottom