Spirit board - Ouija Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
To all forum members:

We are discussing plans to make a video class that will teach people how to utilize the spirit board for personal growth, contacting "yourself in the future," spirit releasement, and so forth. I would like to gather as many questions about this method of spiritual development as possible so that we can cover all concerns and issues in the video.

We'll include clips of sessions with Cs, demonstrations of how various techniques work, history, background on the technique, etc.

So, send your questions to sott(at)sott.net with "Spirit Video Questions for Laura" in the subject field.

Added: You can also post your questions here and discuss what you would like me to address. I WAS going to write a book about it, but that takes so long and it isn't really entertaining... We think this video - making it and watching it - is going to be a lot of fun.

Laura said:
To all forum members:

We are discussing plans to make a video class that will teach people how to utilize the spirit board for personal growth, contacting "yourself in the future," spirit releasement, and so forth. I would like to gather as many questions about this method of spiritual development as possible so that we can cover all concerns and issues in the video.

We'll include clips of sessions with Cs, demonstrations of how various techniques work, history, background on the technique, etc.

So, send your questions to sott(at)sott.net with "Spirit Video Questions for Laura" in the subject field.

Added: You can also post your questions here and discuss what you would like me to address. I WAS going to write a book about it, but that takes so long and it isn't really entertaining... We think this video - making it and watching it - is going to be a lot of fun.
This video is a wonderful idea and will make the process of learning much more fun and lively than reading a book about it, IMO.

That would be great !

I have a question, Can one do spirit releasement on self ? What would be a result of someone with spirit attachment using the board ?

I think that the issue of the risks and dangers should be thoroughly covered. I know you will, but I thought I'd mention it anyway because using a spirit board sounds to me like a "don't try this at home, kids" kind of thing!

Having said that, this sounds exciting. :)

Laura:
My usual answer to anyone who asks if they should "experiment" is "Not unless you have done a couple full-bore exorcisms successfully."
Why did you change your mind? May I dare to ask you if this was suggested by the C’s?

transdimensional

Feather said:
This video is a wonderful idea and will make the process of learning much more fun and lively than reading a book about it, IMO.
Yes indeed a great idea.

How someone can be sure to have established a good contact?

What is the best way to make sure that we have made contact with ourselves in the future and that is not someone else who is responding to us.

Wow, that's a great idea. Very exciting indeed.

Like transdimensional I'd also like to know why now?

Regarding the board, well I'd like to know how to deal with any not so friendly entities or how to prevent them from making contact.

Is there an optimum number of participants?

Hmm, that's all for now.

Jeff.

A few things came to mind:

1) What are the dangers of using a ouija board and what must the users know or do to protect themselves?

2) How important is good psychological health? I'd think that the more assumptions, subjectivity, sacred cows, dissociation etc, the less possibility of STO contact?

3) Considering how long it took you, how much effort and time would someone need to achieve an STO contact? One thing to consider is that your work and this website have been around for a while now, and that many people took it seriously and have made great progress on themselves by doing the Work and accumulating Knowledge. As a result, perhaps this also means that they might have an easier time achieving an STO contact than you did since you did not have a resource such as this website to accelerate your own progress back in the 80's and 90's.

4) Should anyone try using a board alone? If not, is there an ideal number of people? Is it better to have less people than including people with too many assumptions/subjectivity etc?

5) What to do if you get a love and light source? Let's say you make contact with a satellite or some 4d STS, or just a dead dude, is there anything that can be done that might make an STO contact much more probable? Cuz clearly there are some people who channel for years and all they get is love and light word salad and disinformation, but that's probably because they are satisfied with that garbage and even ask for it and expect it; they are not critical or seeking truth, so they "get what they ask for".

Edit: Noticed some of the above were already asked

great idea! i'm really looking forward to that video!

most of my questions have already been posted.
i would like the video to be really in-depth, but i feel a bit silly about posting that since i know WHO i'm talking to - "SOTT - if it ain't in-depth, it ain't SOTT!"
:)

Yes, this is a great idea! Personally, I wonder if a hearing-impaired (HI)
person could be a OB participant? I know it is painful to produce transcripts
or closed-caption (CC) but it would certainly empower many who require them!
I wonder if there are any video-programs (flash, utube, etc...) that support CC
and what tools are available to make it really easy to use (voice recognition-to-text?).
It saddens me that very few (video) producers use CC - but it is understandable,
being time-consuming and difficult.

I was royally plussed and proud of the folks who participated and provided
the transcripts to the SOTT podcasts. They empowered many people who
can benefit from these transcripts.

Thank you for offering this Laura!
Dan

PS: Is it safe now to remove the Pepin MB file from my server
or do you wish for me to hold on to it for a little while more?

This is a brilliant idea, something that I've been waiting for a long time.

However, I'm puzzled, because, from what I had understood (but I totally might have misunderstood of course), from I had read here on the SOTT and in the Wave Series, that it was really really important that someone did not try channelling or spirit releasing without being "clean of issues", knowing A LOT about other densities, that Laura's communication with the C's had been hard earned, etc.

So, provided that I had understood correctly, may I ask what made you change your mind? Is it that you feel that regulars of the SOTT will know what to expect in case they are confronted with "bad guys"? Or have things gone up a notch and it's becoming critical that we all know how to do these things? Sounds a bit alarmist, I know, but I was wondering..

That's an excellent idea Laura.
Thanks for doing that. It will help to resolve the many misunderstandings and disinformation out here in regards to the use of an Ouija board.

I've been using a pendulum for quite some years now, for some basic yes/no inquiries with overall great success.
But it only works best if I can get "me" out of the way. Sometimes if I'm too emotionally charged with a certain outcome, it influences the pendulum and corrupts the answer based on wishful thinking.

So my question in regards to the use of an Ouija board would be, how can one make sure not to influence the answer unconsciously based on what one would like to hear? What techniques/procedures are there to make sure the answer is "clean" of corruption and wishful thinking on behalf of the questioner?

Most of the issues ya'll have brought up will be addressed in the video. I'll have a recommended list of books that you OUGHT to read before "trying this at home".

(Dant, you can remove the Pepin file, I've got it.)

Now, as to why the change of mind: Yes, I have said that a person should not try channeling unless they have done a few full-bore exorcisms; but I'm going to teach you what to look for in a way that will probably make that requirement obsolete. I'm also going to stress psychological health because, in the end, the spirit board is nothing more than a mirror of what is deep inside you. GIGO. Nowadays we have the problem of methods of channeling being promoted that are absolutely scary, with no real safeguards whatsoever. Hell's bells, using the spirit board is safer than meditating and trying to contact your "higher self" inside your head!!!!

I want to cover the issues of using the board as a tool for spirit release, demonstrating how SRT is done via hypnosis and then transferring that technique to using a board. I don't see any other really practical way for people to deal with these kinds of things themselves and this will place a fantastic self-development technique/tool in your hands where you have total, conscious control.

I spent a few months last year going over a lot of "spiritism" material with the thought of writing a "How to Do It" book, to help people get over their fear of doing something that has been a part of human culture for millennia, and I gave up in frustration because I realized that I would simply have to write a 1000 page (or more) book just to condense all this material. I think I can convey the ideas with fewer spoken words and a little demonstration.

I think that ONLY with demonstrating the process can the proper attitude and information be communicated.

So, I'm going to be doing some preparatory work to get this thing scripted and we'll start shooting it pretty soon!!! I'll be covering all your questions just as if you were in attendance!

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
This is a brilliant idea, something that I've been waiting for a long time.

However, I'm puzzled, because, from what I had understood (but I totally might have misunderstood of course), from I had read here on the SOTT and in the Wave Series, that it was really really important that someone did not try channelling or spirit releasing without being "clean of issues", knowing A LOT about other densities, that Laura's communication with the C's had been hard earned, etc.

So, provided that I had understood correctly, may I ask what made you change your mind? Is it that you feel that regulars of the SOTT will know what to expect in case they are confronted with "bad guys"? Or have things gone up a notch and it's becoming critical that we all know how to do these things? Sounds a bit alarmist, I know, but I was wondering..
Although directed to Laura, my take on that question is that the whole purpose of this video may be these issues you mentioned and clarify them. I also think that no one one here is just going to be able to contact 6th density STO right off the bat. It still needs to be earned and worked for. Even the contact of the L/L research group to contact RA or Barbara Marciniak contacting the P's didn't happen "just like that". There has been major preparation and work prior to the contact.

In short, whatever Laura wrote in the past is still very valid in regards to channeling and the board. However, I'm sure many people still try to use the Ouija board without really knowing what they are doing. So in that sense an instruction video from someone with experience can only help clarify these issues and pitfalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom