Another Hovering Airplane

One correction I need to make to the information I provided about the hovering plane of October 7: We were driving SOUTH on Barlow Trail, toward 16 Avenue North, having turned left from 32 Ave North. Also, the time was in the morning, about 10:48 a.m. - last time, I did not add the "a.m." bit. Apparently, the plane was pointing NORTH. We had just passed Sunridge Way, and figure that the plane would have been somewhere over the area between Barlow trail and 21 St NE, and between 24 Ave NE and 20 Ave NE. I was not driving, my wife was, and she has helped me clarify the directions and locations.

We were driving down Telegraph Rd. in Michigan on May 30. (2010). A passenger jet was flying in front of us, and low as if getting ready to land. We had a side view of the plane. I mentioned to George that it's incredible that something that big looks like its floating. Well, it finally registered in my mind that it WAS going very, very slow. When it crossed over the road we were driving down, it seemed to just sit above the treeline. I know theres a condition where the angle creates an illusion of a floating plane, but this plane was relatively close to us and looked like it was PASTED to the sky, it should have dissapeared under the treeline. The should have been some movement but there was none. The nose was slightly pointed up. And, as in many of these other posts, there was NO sound! The experience kinda bothers me. George saw this too and has no explanation. There was a sureal quality about this from the moment I first saw the plane till we got too far to see it anymore. It doesn't make sense. Something's going. By the way, Im serious, very down to earth, and not crazy!

Also forgot to mention that there were red markings on the tail. The body of the plane was a very clean looking white. It WAS a passenger jet.

I have also seen a 'floating plane' in Southern Finland, although as mentioned, it could very well have been an illusion since we were driving in the same direction as the plane was heading.

Odd that I would see this thread bumped up now. I just saw a "floating plane" on the way to work this morning. It wasn't stationary, but moved very slow across the sky. It looked like it had wings and a tail, like any commercial plane. It made no trail in the sky and seemed silent despite it being somewhat low in altitude.

I've seen these before and I've often wondered what they are. Another ultra-terrestrial mirage?

The plane I saw looked as if it was frozen in the sky. we werent looking at it straight on (front OR back). The "optical illusion" theory doesn't sit well with me. Theres a military base somewhere around that part of Michigan. Mabe the military's experimenting with holograms? I know I sound crazy, but what we saw was truly disturbing.

hallylooya said:
We were driving down Telegraph Rd. in Michigan on May 30. (2010). A passenger jet was flying in front of us, and low as if getting ready to land. We had a side view of the plane. I mentioned to George that it's incredible that something that big looks like its floating. Well, it finally registered in my mind that it WAS going very, very slow. When it crossed over the road we were driving down, it seemed to just sit above the treeline. I know theres a condition where the angle creates an illusion of a floating plane, but this plane was relatively close to us and looked like it was PASTED to the sky, it should have dissapeared under the treeline. The should have been some movement but there was none. The nose was slightly pointed up. And, as in many of these other posts, there was NO sound! The experience kinda bothers me. George saw this too and has no explanation. There was a sureal quality about this from the moment I first saw the plane till we got too far to see it anymore. It doesn't make sense. Something's going. By the way, Im serious, very down to earth, and not crazy!

I was just in Michigan this past weekend driving from Chicago to Sand Point and I can't remember where but WE SAW THE SAME THING. Two of my friends saw this too. The plane was exactly as you described, and seemed really low to the ground and it seemed to just lay there suspended. It looked like a passenger plane too. What the -flick-?

Also it wasn't coming toward us, it was facing towards the right. We even passed some trees where we couldn't see it for a moment and after that we still saw it in the SAME SPOT.

Hi yasmatron, welcome to the forum.

We ask all new members to post something in the Newbies section. You don't have to get real personal, just a few little things about yourself and how you found the forum.

If you are not sure what to write, you can read through some of the others members' posts to get an idea. :)

I believe that many of these reports can be expailed by illusions due to line of sight, however; not all can. I am a skeptic, a scientist that believes in measurable, testable phenomenon. And yet... last year I saw something that has puzzled me and through all my research I have yet to find a satisfactory explaination. I was traveling on a four lane highway with my son (about 10am, clear skys) when I noticed a small fixed wing single prop aircraft (similar to a Beech Bonaza, blue and red with white accents) flying towards us on the opposite side of the road parrallel to the highway. It was flying low, descending from about 40m above the treetops to about 10m above the treetops and about 25m from the edge of the road. I noticed that the aircraft seemed to be flying very slowly (it is hard to judge speed when an object is coming towards you). I thought it might be a government plane looking for pot feilds (not uncommon in my rual area), thus explaining the slow and low approach, but as I neared the plane I realized that it wasn't flying slowly anymore but instead hovering in place. I stopped my vehicle perpendicular to the plane and observed it hover in place for 10-15 seconds making no noise and without creating the prop wash that would be typcial of a helicopter or harrier design. The tops of the trees weren't moving as there wasn't even a breeze that day, and the plane seemed to have no effect on them. I then pulled a u turn and tried to get closer to the aircraft. At this point it slowly flew away turning about 10 degrees from parallel from the road. My son saw it as well and asked me how the plane could do that... My respose was "it can't Son".... I have scoured the internet for prototypes that could perform in this fashoin and have found none. I have always had an intrest in areonautics and engineering and this baffles me.

Hello JackChesire. Welcome to the forum.

We ask that new forum members introduce themselves in the Newbies section. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it.

:)

I saw a plane once while i was a passenger in a vehicle that appeared to be going straight up in the air. The driver said it was just the angle of the land we were driving on. That he had seen this before. I could not understand what he meant, as it seemed to be a normal fairly flat road we were on. Sure enough though, after about five minutes of driving it appeared almost horizontal.

Miss Isness said:
I'm wondering if the fact that I actually realized that the 'plane' I was looking at was probably a UFO that was cloaked in some way, is messing with my belief system and making me sick.

Reminds me of what the C's said about strobe lights, calling them "hypnotic openers"

Laura said:
November 18, 1995
Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan

Q: (T) This is related to what they were talking about last week, the bases turning 4th density, a plane flew into it and crashed.

A: Assumption! Strobe lights are used for 3rd density mind control.

Q: (L) Strobe lights located where?

A: Not a question asked with much thought!

Q: (L) You are right. I was just trying to open the subject. (T) What does strobe lights used for mind control have to do with the air crash?

A: Just let it flow. As you will see, past sessions of this nature have yielded best results for you. We have picked up your thought waves, which are progress oriented, and are trying to assist you in your increased learning and progress frequency wave. You see, this increases the energy level!!

Q: (L) Okay. We will just let it flow, then.

A: It is advisable to ask questions, but be unconcerned with the nature or content of the answers beforehand.

Q: (L) Do you wish us to go back to the statement about strobe lights being used to control minds, and pick up and go from there?

A: Best not to continuously ask us for advice on how to ask the questions, or if this or that is okay, but rather just "shoot from the hip."

Q: (L) Okay. You mentioned the strobe lights. Are these strobe lights that are used to control minds, are these something that we would or might come in contact with on a daily basis?

A: Do you not already know? We didn't say: some strobe lights, we said: strobe lights, i.e. all inclusive!

Q: (T) Strobe lights come in many forms and types. TV is a strobe light. Computer screens are a strobe light. Light bulbs strobe. Fluorescents strobe. Streetlights strobe.

A: Police cars, ambulances, fire trucks... How long has this been true? Have you noticed any changes lately??!!??

Q: (F) Twenty years ago there were no strobe lights on any of those vehicles mentioned. They had the old flasher type lights. Now, more and more and more there are strobe lights appearing in all kinds of places. (L) And now, they even have them on school buses! (T) And the regular city buses have them too, now. (L) Okay, is the strobing of a strobe light, set at a certain frequency in order to do certain things?

A: Hypnotic opener.

Q: (L) Can we say that this is something we are being acclimated to, so that other things that happen to us in terms of our interactions... it just keeps one in a continual state of hypnosis?

A: Assumptions restrict the flow!

Q: (L) What is the purpose of the hypnotic opener being used in this way?

A: You don't notice the craft.

Q: (L) Ohhhhhhhh! So we may be being continuously flown over by alien craft...

A: Assumption!

Q: (L) Sorry! (T) Okay, we don't notice the craft because we see the strobes. They are hypnotic openers and are inducing a hypnotic effect...

A: Assumption!

Q: (T) Okay, continue, then.

A: Well, ask a question, then!

Q: (L) Okay, they are telling us not to assume, but to ask. (T) Okay, what craft are we NOT seeing?

A: Opener. Is precursor to suggestion, which is auditory in nature.

Q: (T) What suggestion?

A: Put on your thinking caps. Networking is not making assumptions. Bold unilateral statement of "fact" is.

Q: (T) Oh. Phrase your statements in the form of a question! I'd like "Hypnotic Openers" for $200, Alex! Cosmic Jeopardy! (L) Okay, you said the "suggestion is auditory in nature." If this is the case, where is the suggestion coming from auditorily?

A: Where do you normally receive auditory suggestions from?

Q: (L) Radio, television... (T) Telephone... (L) Is that what we are talking about?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) If you encounter a strobe while driving, or you are sitting in front of your television, then the suggestions can be put into you better because of this hypnotically opened state? Is that it?

Q: (L) What are these suggestions designed to do, to suggest? In a general sense?

A: Review.

Q: (L) Not see the craft?

Q: (T) Do we get these signals from the radio in the car even if it is turned off?

A: Depends upon whether or not there is another source.

Q: (T) Another source such as?

A: ELP, for example.

Q: (L) What is "ELP?"

A: Extremely Low Pulse.

Q: (T) ELF, Extremely Low Frequency, and ELP, Extremely Low Pulse - is this the same thing?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (T) This would be an external pulse or frequency?

Q: (T) Would it be originating from the source of the strobe?

A: No. They act in unison.

Q: (T) Two separate sources acting in unison?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And this process prevents us from seeing something, such as craft flying in our skies at any given time?

A: Or maybe see them as something else.

Back
Top Bottom