Are Cass names a Code?

syldan

Dagobah Resident
Has anyone sat down to put all the names, from the begining of each chanelling session, either in sequence, or through a deciphering something or other? If you know what I mean?

Having taken into consideration that, the C's have mentioned more than once the fact that the use of names was to facilitate... I just thought that maybe... Just maybe, there could have been further clues inserted?

dg

guimondaniel said:
Has anyone sat down to put all the names, from the begining of each chanelling session, either in sequence, or through a deciphering something or other? If you know what I mean?
dg

Guimondo ,

Have you read the Wave series and the Adventure series or not? Because it seems you have not done so.

guimondaniel said:
dg

Hi Daniel,

I listed the Cassies names - most of them end up with a "a" by the way - and spent some time trying to find some "code", numbers of letters, letters' numbers, green language and found... nothing.

Well it doesn't mean there's nothing to find though.

guimondaniel said:
dg

AM I missing something here? :huh: I don't see any connection or reason for your question? I am not saying that this could not be of importance, but I need more from you on what and why this would be of value to know.

Regards,

gwb1995

In response to BO's post:
Guimondo ,

Have you read the Wave series and the Adventure series or not? Because it seems you have not done so.

Beau-o.
I have been on the on the case full time since I found the complete transcipts, it is presently 5:52 in the morning, Montreal time-o, and since I started all the way back-o at square one (re-reading parts that were included in Adventures), alternating with Bringers of the Dawn as in audio, my ETA should be tonight!

Ce n'est pas bo ça?
dg

Thank you Belibaste,
The idea was worth a try!
It was just a flash!

Wishfull thinking will get you everytime...

guimondaniel said:
Thank you Belibaste,
The idea was worth a try!
It was just a flash!

Wishfull thinking will get you everytime...

I just want to add something here. While reading the Adventure series and the Wave, you will not find anything of value if you read with the intent of finding "clues". What we are supposed to be trying to do is to learn about ourselves, to see objectively. And trying to find clues will not get you there. There is much Work to do and not much time!

Of course, this is just my take on it. :)

Qote from Nienna Eluch
And trying to find clues will not get you there.

OK, the bad news first.: I am sorry to ask; have you read what you just wrote? Am I dreaming?
We are learning dear, and there is not ONE WAY to learn! That is outright didiculous!...
You just told me that I will not find!!! Ho là-là! An authority figure that you trusted really a good programming job on you!

This type of judgmental uninspired childishness gives one the impression that one is not the appropriate forum, if it is to correspond to the contents of the transcripts I am sorry to say: we've got a long way to go!

I have been an intensely passionate intellectual my whole life, obsessed with truth, and you would be suprised how many mysteries I have answered by myself without listening to HOW WE LEARN, dear! Also, somehow I am pretty convinced that the names do hold messages. There are many dimensions withing the structure of language, just as in realities. Unfortunately I poresently have a full plate, but we'll see what we will see, won't we? It is fun to learn. It is the only true fun I have ever had. And there comes a time, when the learner becomes a teacher, whether he realizes it or not at first. And these posts are but an example of that.

At this stage of my personal development, dear, I do not feel that there is any reason that I should limit the scope of my queries, to a linear or previously set way of reading... That's what I think the Cassioapeans are saying... To suggest to anyone that there maybe one way to read the transcripts and to avoid another approach is being pretty condescending and reveals a programming and limiting factor intent. Also reveals lack of knowledge of techniques inherent to quabalah and other transdimensional teachings. Why do you assume that 6th density thought centers would not be aware of this?

I am in my second reading of the material and I have not yet had the time to let these things set in, so to say. Although they resonate deeply within and feel right, I am not one to trust anyone's ideas before my own... Having said that, I wonder if I am the only obne to perceive a sort of air of importance on the part of some of the forum participants that in my view show a lack of application of the material to one's own life. It is very easy to go around copy pasting here and there all these quotes, but where are the ideas of the eople behind the posts, what are they saying, besides repeating what we can already find in the transcripts or the sitemap?

Also, speaking for myself I can say that it took me two years of keying in on SOTT daily before even thinking of posting on this forum, because of this seeming lack of seriousness at many levels, I am sorry to say... And then there are other people that can relate, it is happening... Adjusting our vibratory frequency is not a race, and even though there is lots to do, we will all get there in good time, those of us who are meant to get there, and who is to say how quickly one individual can assimilate the material? Would that not depend foremostl on one's personal culture library, one's travels, one's interactions with others with seemingly similar intent, that is those of STO belief!
Who's to say?! Certainly not I...

Please note that these are not person oriented statements, they are of the progress oriented kind! They are what they are, and they apply to the forum, as in general!

dg

guimondaniel said:
I am sorry to ask, have you read what you just wrote? Am I dreaming?
We are learning dear, and there is not ONE WAY to learn! Ridiculous!...
You just told me that I will not find!!! Ho là-là!

guimondaniel, please understand that derogatory and aggressive remarks to other forum members are not acceptable in any way, shape or form on this forum.

gd said:
This type of judgemental childishness gives one the impression that is not the forum that corresponds to the contents of the transcripts I am sorry to say! I have been an obsessed intellectual my whole life, obsessed with truth, and you wopuld be suprised how many mysteries I have answered by myself without listening to HOW WE LEARN, dear!

guimondaniel, please understand that derogatory and aggressive remarks to other forum members are not acceptable in any way, shape or form on this forum.

gd said:
At this stage of my personal development, dear, I do not feel that there is any reason that I should limit the scope of my queries, to a linear or previously set way of reading... That's what I think the Cassioapeans are saying... To suggest to anyone that there maybe one way to read the transcripts and to avoid another approach is being pretty condescending and reveals a programming and limiting factor intent. Also reveals lack of knowledge of techniques inherent to quabalah and other transdimensional teachings.

Quite emotionally triggered there, aren't you?  Please calm yourself down before responding further.  Berating another forum member with one's own 'perceived' superiority is unacceptable.

g said:
dI am in my second reading of the material and I have not yet had the time to let these things set in, so to say. Although they resonate deeply within and feel right, I am not one to trust anyone's ideas before my own... Having said that, I wonder if I am the only obne to perceive a sort of air of importance on the part of some of the forum participants that in my view show a lack of application of the material to one's own life. It is very easy to go around copy pasting here and there all these quotes, but where are the ideas of the eople behind the posts, what are they saying, besides repeating what we can allready find in the transcripts or the sitemap?

And at this point it appears that guimondaniel is very upset that he is not being treated with the respect he thinks he deserves.  Let me state again, clearly:  guimondaniel, please understand that derogatory and aggressive remarks to other forum members are not acceptable in any way, shape or form on this forum.

If you intend to remain on this forum and contribute, then controlling that self-importance of yours will come in handy.  If you are not willing to do this, then please feel free to find a forum on which you can say and do whatever you like.

It was merely a response in kind, from self-importance to self-importance.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Upset, no...
We are learning and it is fun!

You seem to have misunderstood my meaning. Your response to Nienna Eluch violated forum rules, which are taken very seriously. Please refrain from such behavior in the future.

guimondaniel said:
It was merely a response in kind, from self-importance to self-importance.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Upset, no...
We are learning and it is fun!

I agree that the stirring of a deep emotional wound sent me off the deep end there!
I also agree that I handled this the wrong away!
Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa!
Sorry folks!
My true intention was merely to point out that I disagree, and that there may be limiting factors to such an attitude which could be detrimental to some individuals (as Myself!)

To come back to the subject however: Has anyone noticed, or does anyone agree to the idea that there may be some level of either codification, and or different layer of possible understanding other than the literal meaning to some of the material?

My thinking being that they are us, and I know that I would certainly intertwine in each answer as much potential for learning as possible, and some of that may necessitate a sort of cross-reading? I mean, these guys hold the sum total of human knowledge, so it is not far fetched to imagine that they MAY instruct us on more than one plane of language, through these messages?

These are just thoughts that race through my mind. These thoughts are sparked by the variety of levels of discourse held by the crop circle language, which talk about astronomy, about physics, about life, about who knows what else?

dg

guimondaniel said:
Has anyone noticed, or does anyone agree to the idea that there may be some level of either codification, and or different layer of possible understanding other than the literal meaning to some of the material?

Of course, if we live in a symbolic Universe than this is true of most things. I think Nienna Eluch's point was that in order to even begin to 'See the unseen' one must first clean their machine - Work on oneself and all that blocks being able to see - OBJECTIVELY - deeper meanings.

gd said:
My thinking being that they are us, and I know that I would certainly intertwine in each answer as much potential for learning as possible, and some of that may necessitate a sort of cross-reading? I mean, these guys hold the sum total of human knowledge, so it is not far fetched to imagine that they MAY instruct us on more than one plane of language, through these messages?

See above.

It is also crucial to remember that without knowing the context of the questions and answers you CANNOT know what is really meant by the vast majority of the C's answers. Laura has reiterated this time and time again - yet - it seems that always and forever, people come along with subjective understandings that are nowhere near the original intent.

Until one is conscious - until one has cleaned their machine and removed self-importance, emotional reactionary thinking and all other programs, all the supposition in the world is naught but dreaming.

guimondaniel said:
Also, somehow I am pretty convinced that the names do hold messages.

This seems to be where you have fallen astray. My feeling is that the reason you became so emotional is because in this specific discussion, your cup was full. You were convinced of something and no one was going to tell you different.

You wrote:

My true intention was merely to point out that I disagree, and that there may be limiting factors to such an attitude which could be detrimental to some individuals (as Myself!)

I think the above includes a bit of a lie (possibly to the self). You did not want only to disagree, you wanted to smash down anyone who might try to change your mind about what you thought you knew. There's also a leap of logic in that you think their could be some detriment to changing your mind. Smells like a big ole sacred cow to me. Usually when they rear their heads it's a lot like what you wrote to Nienna Eluch. Your anger was palpable.

This is why what anart just wrote to you is so important, because no matter what you think you know,

anart said:
Until one is conscious - until one has cleaned their machine and removed self-importance, emotional reactionary thinking and all other programs, all the supposition in the world is naught but dreaming.

The question is, will you allow this truth to pierce through that wall of self-importance on this particular subject?

OK, I may be playing the devil's advocate a little here, because in truth I do not truly think the names have coded message! It was merely a thought, not even a hunch, just asking myself if someone had thought to check? And an arbitrary one at that...
What has sprung from that original spark, is more what my previous post tends towards. In the sense that, in knowing what I know about myself, if there were any way I could enhance the learning process, without contravening to free will directives, when I will be( was, am)at their point talking to us, I will most definitely do that! Do you see the catch here?
They are me, and I will...
So do they?
dg

To Pinkerton:
The palpable anger, is transfer, from having been told my entire life by person of authoriuty that I would never do, become, succeed anything, up until this very day... When the facts prove, have and will consistently prove that that is not the case. Meanwhile said authority figure has consistently refused to admit the mere existence of successes, dos, becomings, that in some instances have been widely recognized by an important part of cultural history as we know it. Oooops!
This is turning into a rap session which may have better place as personnal emails?
NEXT Drama!...

Back
Top Bottom