Who is Mr. Putin?

Unfortunately it seems that quite a few people that visit here just assume it is a general forum for posting comments of whatever comes to mind broadly along the lines of a topic. They don't realize that this forum has a deeper specific focus and the members are working to help each other in very specific ways which include replies intended to help people think differently and work harder to develop knowledge. Many also seem to become offended very easily when they are caught off guard by a response that doesn't seem (at least on the surface) pleasant, when if they realized it was done with a lot of thought and consideration behind it and what those thoughts and considerations were, they might have the opposite view.

I remember when I joined the forum the first time that even though I was familiar with some of the material, I didn't do any research to fully understand the forum rules and the main intent of interactions here. After I understood more how and why some replies were truly intended to help me develop in a certain way (even if on the surface they initially appeared superficially confrontational), then it flipped my whole view very quickly and I understood the effort that members go to here to help other people.

Probably many who visit and don't do enough background on the forum and its purpose, the members' intent, and some of the esoteric background material, will have this same misunderstanding if they are not familiar with the concepts because they aren't used to this approach. If you are one of those people I encourage you to investigate and understand because I believe it would be well worth your time and energy!

Bo said:
Some people are just lazy, If he truly had desire and curiosity, he would have responded differently to Anart's post.

I don't think he/she is necessarily lazy; they are just involved in their own interests and found no reason to actually read the material that was suggested. The material was suggested for one reason - to give the person a chance to actually acquire vital data to help them understand something they indicated they were interested in. This information on psychopathy is extremely important - it now literally affects every aspect of our society, including and often especially, academia - which is why we spend so much time and energy disseminating the information.

anart said:
Hopefully those reading his/her blog will follow the link to the forum and actually learn more about psychopathy!

Yes, let's hope so since psychopathy appears to be the root cause of why this world is so messed up...academically, politically, socially, and spiritually.

When AM spouted off the line in a post about being cautious when calling anyone a psychopath because the term was being thrown around like candy, er, Nazi, I couldn't help but wonder if such an attitude (and meme) is just what the more successful predator...be they a politician, religious authority, doctor, government official, banker, corporate executive, white-collar criminal, and the guy next door...wants others to believe. It makes a psychopath's life so much easier when people think psychopathy exists only in rare cases...like a serial murderer, hardened criminal, or an occasional historical tyrant. It also strengthens a psychopath's position of power (and the psychopath's foot soldiers!) when others are kept ignorant of his/her predatory nature, total lack of empathy, deceit, greed, and need for control.

As I read a little more of AM's blog, it's obvious that he/she has an interest in why the world is such a mess. I can remember being interested in some of the subjects/links covered at "Wake Me Now", and had similar assumptions about things and people...although I never got insulted when someone offered me suggestions to further my studies. Eventually I discovered that unless one seriously studies psychopathy and learns how easily psychopaths rise to the top of organizations and social structures, not much can be done by empathetic humans until they become objective and begin to communicate via a network that will, hopefully, figure out how to solve problems and create a better world by being wise in the ways of global (and local) psychopathic trickery, lies, and illusions.

Does SOTT have all the whole banana on psychopathy? Of course not. The forum is still networking last I checked. Again, if AM took the time to understand what this forum's goals are about, he/she wouldn't have been insulted by Anart's suggestions, nor would he/she have made such a sweeping assumption that the forum members here think they have all the answers.

Edited for clarity...the preview button doesn't seem to be working. -NR

NormaRegula said:
[Edited for clarity...the preview button doesn't seem to be working. -NR

Works fine for me.

Sometimes, it is a little bit longer before seeing the preview.

Namaste said:
Sometimes, it is a little bit longer before seeing the preview.

I'll try and be more patient next time I preview my posts...like now.

Hey! Works fine.

Thanks!

Hi Hitsu. I am perplexed by your question. Since even a bare modicum of careful research, rational observation and objective awareness of unfolding events would lead you to your answer (let alone the day by day evidence of a man of integrity and duty demonised by the West precisely because he is not a psychopath), why do you feel the need to ask this question of others? Can you not work it out for yourself? I assume you have reviewed the various threads available such as

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34066.0.html

and

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35289.0.html

for example...

or the daily articles carried on SOTT? Not to mention recent transcripts of sessions with the C's.

So... what led you to ask the question now?

Michael BC said:
Hi Hitsu. I am perplexed by your question. Since even a bare modicum of careful research, rational observation and objective awareness of unfolding events would lead you to your answer (let alone the day by day evidence of a man of integrity and duty demonised by the West precisely because he is not a psychopath), why do you feel the need to ask this question of others? Can you not work it out for yourself? I assume you have reviewed the various threads available such as

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,34066.0.html

and

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35289.0.html

for example...

or the daily articles carried on SOTT? Not to mention recent transcripts of sessions with the C's.

So... what led you to ask the question now?

Ah, sorry, I just finished job (working from home) and was to tired/lazy to use search engine (or google) more precisely.
Anyway thanks for the links :)

Upon further reflection Hitsu, I guess your post was meant ironically. Old thread, new wisdom. I get it! :D

No he's not. Let's start by looking at it in terms of good and evil in the Ukraine. The Ukrainian Nazi putsch government is evil. They are the ones shelling civilians. Putin is acting to defend civilians of Russian descent. On top of that, I would argue that the Ukrainian strategy is a cynical (arguably psychopathically cynical) attempt to 'tie Putin to the whipping post' -- the dead civilians are simply so much collateral damage. Not surprisingly, the Ukrainian government includes obvious actual psychopaths.

In terms of the high level murders the media is trying to pin on Putin, the facts argue that they are psychopathic framing attempts.

I argue that the situation is reversed, that the charge of psychopathy originated with psychopaths pursuing a campaign of character assassination against Putin.

Recently I heard someone refer to Assad & Putin as evil people. I asked him why he thought Putin was evil and he said that it takes a true psychopathic personality to attain and hold a high ranking position in an organization like the KGB- which is objectively hard to disagree with. He also went on to mention Putin's human rights record. I've heard others mention his human rights record - are they referring to anything substantial?

I also asked him if he thought Obama was evil and he said that Obama doesn't seem evil :lol: :lol: (though he admitted Cheney, Nixon & Hilary were psychopaths). That Barack is definitely a charmer!

So obviously we must look at people's actions and not just label them prejudicially based on their position. It also made me realize that if Putin is genuinely a good guy, then he is a seriously amazing individual to have achieved what he has in this environment!

it takes a true psychopathic personality to attain and hold a high ranking position in an organization like the KGB- which is objectively hard to disagree with.

I imagine there are a lot of tests/trials/filters along the path to make sure that only the right sort of people make it to the top. Right sort being not-so-nice, willing to follow certain orders, etc.
I used to think GHW Bush was a nice guy, too. Nice guys are not head of CIA.
If it really is a one world government already (as Cs said), then he is just one of the players on the stage?

I wonder what sort of influence/help Putin might have had on his way up. I know programming runs deep, but I have a hard time seeing him as evil. Rationally, I have to consider that he is not what he seems.

I see Putin as a leader of unprecedented intelligence, strength, will power, dedication and devotion among many other traits. This view, to me, is reflected in his actions over the years in his dealings with real psychopaths and 'cleaning house' throughout his nation. No small task. He had to make some tough decisions which, while criticised by some initially, proved to be wise tactics. The west gave him sanctions and now the Russian Federation is slowly thriving.
He referred to his argumentative nature as a child which was only getting him in trouble so he channeled that energy into a positive direction, becoming a champion in judo. He seems to have a knack of turning weaknesses into strengths . Russia was relying on various food imports which after the sanctions had forced them to utilise and develop resources they already had but took for granted. Now half the world wants to live in Russia or have a 'Putin' leader.
The biography mentioned earlier in the thread just led me to believe that Putin and Lyudmila were a mismatch. It seems clear to me that his nation is his life and even though his family would be basically provided for they would have to learn to share him with the rest of Mother Russia. End of story, no winging, no questions, no interference cos Putin's a man on a mission and a clear aim. That may make him seem cold and ruthless but his empathy has been demonstrated countless times in aid which has, sadly, been underreported.
So, no, with the evidence I've seen Putin is not a psychopath. He just holds his cards VERY close to his chest. My 2c worth.

I see Putin as a leader of unprecedented intelligence, strength, will power, dedication and devotion among many other traits. This view, to me, is reflected in his actions over the years in his dealings with real psychopaths and 'cleaning house' throughout his nation. No small task. He had to make some tough decisions which, while criticised by some initially, proved to be wise tactics. The west gave him sanctions and now the Russian Federation is slowly thriving.
He referred to his argumentative nature as a child which was only getting him in trouble so he channeled that energy into a positive direction, becoming a champion in judo. He seems to have a knack of turning weaknesses into strengths . Russia was relying on various food imports which after the sanctions had forced them to utilise and develop resources they already had but took for granted. Now half the world wants to live in Russia or have a 'Putin' leader.
The biography mentioned earlier in the thread just led me to believe that Putin and Lyudmila were a mismatch. It seems clear to me that his nation is his life and even though his family would be basically provided for they would have to learn to share him with the rest of Mother Russia. End of story, no winging, no questions, no interference cos Putin's a man on a mission and a clear aim. That may make him seem cold and ruthless but his empathy has been demonstrated countless times in aid which has, sadly, been underreported.
So, no, with the evidence I've seen Putin is not a psychopath. He just holds his cards VERY close to his chest. My 2c worth.

It is my impression of him as well. His use of Geopolitical Judo is something to behold. :)

Back
Top Bottom