Did any body used detox cocktail suggested in 'Detoxify or Die' book ?

S

second

did any body used detox cocktail from 'Detoxify or Die' book ?. any experiences ?.

I'm not only doing the detox cocktail, I'm doing about 90 minutes in the infra-red sauna every day with the specific supplements she suggests before and after. At the same time, I'm doing the probiotic thing, and I would say I've had excellent results so far. It's only been a little over a month and I have a long way to go, but I can see (and feel) it works.

Thank you laura for the reply. I will buy the detox cocktal, but I can only go for sauna, if I find any public suana.

Well, as you know if you have read the book, the infra-red sauna is absolutely THE THING to do if you really have issues.

I would highly recommend investing in an infra-red sauna blanket. They aren't that expensive at all:

http://www.promolife.com/far-infrared-therapy/thermal-heat-bags/pads/beds/far-infrared-thermal-energy-heat-sauna-blanket/prod_964.html

http://www.amazon.com/SAUNA-BLANKET-Infrared-Body-Portable/dp/B001CMKMDA

That's what I have, and I just put it on the bed, get in with my sweatsuit on (and socks), fire it up and put a dvd on and watch a movie. It took awhile to build up to 90 minutes at 55 degrees C, but that's what I'm doing now.

How hot is 55 C? My brain goes stupid and I pass out in temps over 82 degrees. :( I do have this book on my 'pick up soonest' list. :)

55 C is about 130- 135 Farenheit.

Infra red heat does not have the same effect as regular heat/saunas. And with the blanket, your head is always out of the heat.

You really need to read "Detoxify or Die" to get the whole scoop on this. I don't have time to transcribe quotes from the book into the forum about it, but if somebody else does, it would be nice.

Knowing about my heart condition, my doctor was even shocked when I told him what I was doing in my post-op check-up the other day. Thing is, the infra read sauna seems to be curing the heart condition. After three weeks of doing the sauna, I was able to go to the gym and do a full monty work-out as if I had been working out every day!

Now I am alternating work-outs in the gym and sauna on alternate days with Wednesday and Sunday off.

And, believe me, when I started this program, I was as close to dead as I've ever been. It was really, REALLY bad. Heck, in the beginning, I couldn't even sweat! I'm sure that some of you noticed how quiet I was... well, that's why.

Laura said:
55 C is about 130- 135 Farenheit.

Infra red heat does not have the same effect as regular heat/saunas. And with the blanket, your head is always out of the heat.

You really need to read "Detoxify or Die" to get the whole scoop on this. I don't have time to transcribe quotes from the book into the forum about it, but if somebody else does, it would be nice.

Knowing about my heart condition, my doctor was even shocked when I told him what I was doing in my post-op check-up the other day. Thing is, the infra read sauna seems to be curing the heart condition. After three weeks of doing the sauna, I was able to go to the gym and do a full monty work-out as if I had been working out every day!

Now I am alternating work-outs in the gym and sauna on alternate days with Wednesday and Sunday off.

And, believe me, when I started this program, I was as close to dead as I've ever been. It was really, REALLY bad. Heck, in the beginning, I couldn't even sweat! I'm sure that some of you noticed how quiet I was... well, that's why.

I'll definitly nudge the budget to get the book. The physical issues on my end are a double can of worms. I still have four amalgams left to remove, and have to choose between removing those and getting new glasses. (I'm inclined to get the fillings out, but two of them are back teeth that will probably need to be capped. I'm hoping I can just have them yanked out.)

Don't worry, we'll 'git er done' somehow. :D It took 40+ years for my body to get as trashed as it is, its going to take more than reading a book and re learning how to sweat without the bells and whistles to fix it up. ;)

Laura said:
Well, as you know if you have read the book, the infra-red sauna is absolutely THE THING to do if you really have issues.

I would highly recommend investing in an infra-red sauna blanket. They aren't that expensive at all:

http://www.promolife.com/far-infrared-therapy/thermal-heat-bags/pads/beds/far-infrared-thermal-energy-heat-sauna-blanket/prod_964.html

http://www.amazon.com/SAUNA-BLANKET-Infrared-Body-Portable/dp/B001CMKMDA

That's what I have, and I just put it on the bed, get in with my sweatsuit on (and socks), fire it up and put a dvd on and watch a movie. It took awhile to build up to 90 minutes at 55 degrees C, but that's what I'm doing now.

If anyone is interested, there's someone selling these on eBay for $299.99. I think I'm going to buy one.

Laura said:

Laura, which pages do you want transcribed? I just bought a bunch of her books, including Detoxify or Die. If you tell me what pages you want, I will go find my copy and transcribe them later on today or tomorrow when I have time.

John! said:
Laura, which pages do you want transcribed? I just bought a bunch of her books, including Detoxify or Die. If you tell me what pages you want, I will go find my copy and transcribe them later on today or tomorrow when I have time.

Well, if you find very pertinent info as you read, mark it and give us some excerpts. What interested me particularly was the info about the Infrared sauna. It is also interesting to read about all the ways we get toxified so some short excerpts about that would be useful. There's just so much in that book!

second said:
did any body used detox cocktail from 'Detoxify or Die' book ?. any experiences ?.

I've been doing the detox cocktail and the sauna. I'm feeling much better than I did just about a month ago after going through some medical issues that made it difficult to feel good at all. I'm also doing some of the other supplements she recommends, such as magnesium citrate, silicon, digestive enzymes, trace minerals, ALA, mega garlic supplements, and a few others.

My mother ordered the detox cocktail and she looks and feels much better. She's gotten off her arthritis meds and would like to get off of her thyroid medications next. I noticed that her skin looked really good the last time I saw her, it was really noticeable, I hadn't seen her in about six weeks. She is doing the detox cocktail by itself with no other supplements.

I haven't been able to get a really good sweat going, and I see that Laura is wearing a sweat suit so I'll give that a try , though it sounds rather dreadful since it's still pretty hot where I live. (where's my whiny violin)

Here is a small excerpt from the first chapter of the book titled -Environmental Toxins are everywhere

In Our Foods

We eat so many plastics each day that the government has established an average daily amount that we ingest. And once inside our bodies, these phthalates or plastics tightly hook onto out cell parts where they gum up the works. For example, they damage hormone receptors, leading to loss of sex drive and energy, or they damage brain chemistry leading to learning disability and hyperactivity, or they accumulate in organs and trigger cancers of the prostate, breast, lung, and thyroid.

Stealth poisons lurk in those Styrofoam cups and once inside the body there is no mechanism for metabolizing or getting rid of all the carcinogenic styrene.

Dioxins, another man=made chemical family, are also inescapable in our foods. Dioxins are created in part through the manufacture of plastics, pesticides and other chemicals. They are spewed from industrial smokestacks, taken up into clouds, and rain out into the soils where they are taken up by plants that we use for food for animals and humans.

Hormone havoc created by plastics and pesticides

Plastics and one of their primary components phthalates are among the most abundant man-made chemicals. The average human intake of phthalates, as from everyday plastic wrap on foods, is 21o mcg per day. Can you imagine that? We ingest so much carcinogenic and endocrine-disrupting plastics that we have on record an average human daily intake?

Decades later when they do cause disease, we still don't get the message. We chalk it up to old age. We see nothing suspicious about getting cancers, auto-immune diseases like lupus, arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, arrhythmia, heart attack, rheumatoid arthritis, thyroiditis, high cholesterol, diabetes, colitis, allergies, Parkinson's disease, benign prostatic hypertrophy, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, heart failure, worn out joints requiring replacements, and other degenerative diseases in midlife.

Phthalates and other environmental chemicals are not only stealth triggers for cancer, but because they resemble our hormone cell receptors, they gum up the works in an endless number of ways that are just beginning to be appreciated. It is no coincidence that the two hormonally linked cancers, breast and prostate, are on a rapid rise and that thyroid medication is the third most commonly prescribed medications in the US. How else could all of this hormone havoc suddenly have happened in this era? And don't forget that we have not even begun to look at the hundreds of other chemicals that wreak havoc in our daily environments that have a synergistic (additive) ability to create even more silent body damage.

from page 7 & 8

YIKES

The book is currently unavailable on Amazon. No estimated date as to its availability. Weird thing is when I first typed in Detoxify and Die in the Amazon search, I wound up getting some life tips blather from Arianna Huffington as the first title search!

I'm going to track down a copy hopefully by the end of the day.

As a child, I suffered from numerous ear infections and illnesses, with lots of antibiotics prescribed by the family doctor to combat same. More recently, a foolish vanity program once prompted me to take Lamisil for 6 weeks straight to eliminate some nail fungus. Goodness knows what that "cure" did to my system...just so I could wear sandals again without being embarrassed by thick, yellow (and, yes, somewhat painful) toenails.

The book shows unavailable on my wish list, but I did a search for it and there are some available. Strange :huh:

_http://www.amazon.com/Detoxify-Die-Sherry-Rogers/dp/1887202048
_http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1887202048/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Approaching Infinity said:
Just wanted to point out that Detoxify or Die is available from Red Pill Press' online store: here.

Ah, the wonders of a benevolent network. Thanks!!! Will order it ASAP!

UPDATE: Just ordered the book, plus "Beyond the Veil". Very grateful to Red Pill Press.

Back
Top Bottom