Night Vision UFO Battles

Hi viol8ter, and welcome to the forum :)

We encourage all new members to make an introductory post in the Newbies area -- a bit about how you found us and what your interests are. Looking forward to seeing your introduction!

NIGHT VISION GOGGLE experts please help me.....I'm in Canada and I only want to spend up to 300 dollars. What's the best type of night vision goggles? Like the brand and the model number? :cry:

Hi cdnguy38,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

This guy makes me cringe, referring to the UFO as "brother" and stuff like that. He is clearly involved in some kind of New Age thought, as can be seen in his comments:

"Believe and have Faith w.Unconditional Love Light & Respect towards them as your Universal Brothers and Sisters with good intent in your mind...as they can read your Telepathic Thoughts towards them and they react towards those who send their Good Intent and true respect towards them...
If you obviously list en to my intent towards them you can literally understand my intent towards these Benevolent Cosmic(E.T)Brotherhoods in their UFO-Crafts&Light Ships, Probes&Orbs...whom are watching US...!!!"

He has been duped in a very dangerous way. The video is interesting, sure, but I worry about who or what that UFO might actually be.

Just my two-cents.

I got night vision IR monocular and two days ago I decided to try it. I was looking at land objects and remembered something that maybe ufo s can be seen with it, did not expect to see much in the sky but I ve seen in some short period three bright lights very close across sky, and while looking with naked eye there was nothing. But I was using it for about 10-15 minutes, and for only a few minutes looking in the sky.

Corvinus said:
I got night vision IR monocular and two days ago I decided to try it. I was looking at land objects and remembered something that maybe ufo s can be seen with it, did not expect to see much in the sky but I ve seen in some short period three bright lights very close across sky, and while looking with naked eye there was nothing. But I was using it for about 10-15 minutes, and for only a few minutes looking in the sky.

Cool! It would be awesome if you could do more experiments, and even try to take a photo if you would see something.

Cool! It would be awesome if you could do more experiments, and even try to take a photo if you would see something.

It does not have an video recording unfortunately, it was not the purpose I bought it, it was more of for observation but still it was not "expensive" one(depending on your paycheck and currency of your country, still some good ones are pretty expensive, in a range from few thousand dollars and more for generation 2-3.) But it is better observable at night, especially with IR torchlight, but then you could be spotted by someone else using night vision. There where lots of bugs flying at low latitude that were not seen with naked eyes but still there was at least one object high enough to rise suspicion on some nights, there was one I managed to see with naked eye and tried to catch it s location then with a night vision and could not locate it but then it flashed two times like trying to tell where it is. I ll try to get more better googles but it will have to wait for some time.

I wonder if there might be some kind of way to attach a night vision scope to a phone camera?
This page shows how some skin magnifiers can be attached over phone cameras. I think a lot of companies make these type devices. Seems a simple thing to be able to use the movie mode, not just the still image mode. Seems simple to techno-challenged me, anyway.
http://www.handyscope.net/en/news.html

Recent Night Vision Technology captures by UFO 'Lou's Channel' . No wars so to speck of, but fascinating captures from Australia.

UFO Lou - Huge Elongated Structure. Very Weird.
Published on Jun 2, 2017

https://youtu.be/32DkavIfaL8
Sorry about the quality folks. Sony Vegas is stuffed! Keeps crashing and locks up with HD rendering.

Recent
Yupo said:
I wonder if there might be some kind of way to attach a night vision scope to a phone camera?
This page shows how some skin magnifiers can be attached over phone cameras. I think a lot of companies make these type devices. Seems a simple thing to be able to use the movie mode, not just the still image mode. Seems simple to techno-challenged me, anyway.
http://www.handyscope.net/en/news.html

UFO Lou - ''HOW I BUILT MY NIGHT VISION
Published on Mar 10, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQOB8NqYQ9Y&feature=youtu.be
Description - I will try to answer all your questions folks, but I have about 100 hours of footage I have to go through - takes forever! Sorry if I don't respond A.S.A.P - I do try. Try 'google' - that's what I did to learn.

Back
Top Bottom