Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool?

Approaching Infinity said:
I pretty much agree. Cenk seems like a mostly normal kind of guy, but he's almost as much of a shill as Jones. He supported the intervention in Libya for example, and is a Clinton supporter. The whole thing seemed relatively staged to me. Jones says he was invited to come on the TYT show, and at the beginning of the video, you can see a lady directing him to the set. (Whether she's really associated with TYT or not, I don't know.) So I wouldn't be surprised if both sides wanted a little drama, and it got way out of hand. Jones as usual is a total troll. But seriously, if Jones crashed MY show like that, I'd say, "Yeah, nice t-shirt, I agree the Clintons are horrible people. So is Trump. Now get off my stage." Cenk's face when he saw the t-shirt was priceless. Is he really that naive?

Struck me like Pro Wrestling. A fake stand-off. I don't think Jones could just barge in like that unless it was staged/orchestrated/desired/planned. Different actors, same handlers.

He was also involved in fight/scuffle outside the convention.

https://youtu.be/DPA6PJ65h5g

He fits right into following Trump where he can let loose and let his pathology free. I wonder where Jones might fit into the mix if Trump is elected, since he had Trump on his show back in December.

Jones does have a following and one can only imagine what he might do and say to them as the pressure builds from the election and beyond.

BHelmet said:
I pretty much agree. Cenk seems like a mostly normal kind of guy, but he's almost as much of a shill as Jones. He supported the intervention in Libya for example, and is a Clinton supporter. The whole thing seemed relatively staged to me. Jones says he was invited to come on the TYT show, and at the beginning of the video, you can see a lady directing him to the set. (Whether she's really associated with TYT or not, I don't know.) So I wouldn't be surprised if both sides wanted a little drama, and it got way out of hand. Jones as usual is a total troll. But seriously, if Jones crashed MY show like that, I'd say, "Yeah, nice t-shirt, I agree the Clintons are horrible people. So is Trump. Now get off my stage." Cenk's face when he saw the t-shirt was priceless. Is he really that naive?

Struck me like Pro Wrestling. A fake stand-off. I don't think Jones could just barge in like that unless it was staged/orchestrated/desired/planned. Different actors, same handlers.

Doesn't come across as staged to me from "The Young Turks" side. If you have watched Jones over the years, it becomes rather apparent that this type of seemingly indiscriminate assault is part of his modus operandi.

How and to what extend his handlers play a role in it, is harder to tell.

TYT and Alex Jones have been having a back-and-forth drama match for a number of years, so it wouldn't surprise me if parts were staged. And yeah, I agree about Cenk - he gets huge ratings on youtube and hardly touches the stuff the US does internationally. So, what is he accomplishing? I don't think too much of his show. And when they do touch on these subjects they're almost always way off base. But this is also the case for most people in the US interested in 'politics'. It's pretty remarkable to see this relationship of US hegemony married to such ignorance of it's own people.

Renaissance said:

TYT and Alex Jones have been having a back-and-forth drama match for a number of years, so it wouldn't surprise me if parts were staged. And yeah, I agree about Cenk - he gets huge ratings on youtube and hardly touches the stuff the US does internationally. So, what is he accomplishing? I don't think too much of his show. And when they do touch on these subjects they're almost always way off base. But this is also the case for most people in the US interested in 'politics'. It's pretty remarkable to see this relationship of US hegemony married to such ignorance of it's own people.

Yes Cenk and co. leave out a lot of important stuff and support very questionable and evil people.

There's only one nutcase in this encounter (or two, if you include Stone). Just contrast AJ's grin (duper's delight?) with Cenk's clear distress...

Cenk is pro-Hillary, but the Young Turks' YT channel has loads of videos/interviews on her crimes. He has said that she is the lesser of two evils, which may or may not be true, but he isn't 'a Hillary supporter'.

What he's saying here, for example, is that things will still be bad under Hillary, but at least they won't be utterly disastrous. In other words, philosophically, he'd like for the center to hold, whereas we are quite happy to see it give way because it means 'the end is nigh' for the horrific overall global state of affairs. In this respect, Cenk is the real patriot because he cares about his fellow Americans (who are most likely going to bear the brunt of the coming turmoil), but because of his nationalist, western-centric programming (which is ubiquitous and thus understandable) he can't clearly see the global picture and the true horror of America's role in it.

That's actually why I support Trump; he is 'the Joker' which Jones accuses Obama of being, basically projecting onto him the very personality type he'd like to see come to power - a mendacious, neanderthal-like moron like himself.

Roger Stone, by the way, is the author of The Clintons' War on Women, a bestseller among US conservatives. I started reading it, but Stone's claims of both Clintons routinely raping women then threatening their lives (and even having them killed) have almost nothing to back them up.

So I think we shouldn't lose sight of the fact here that Cenk and his team are incomparably more objective (in general) than Alex 'Jarhead' Jones, who is certifiable.

And if I'm a commie shill for saying that, then please do send your complaints to my boss at the Kremlin :D

Niall said:

There's only one nutcase in this encounter (or two, if you include Stone). Just contrast AJ's grin (duper's delight?) with Cenk's clear distress...

For sure. I re-watched the beginning of the AJ video. At the very beginning you can hear someone say something like, "Alex wants to make a stop before his next interview". Then the woman directs him to the TYT booth. At first I thought this might be a TYT aide, but after watching it again and hearing that first bit, I doubt it.

So, yeah, this was staged, but it was staged entirely by AJ. Cenk and the others didn't know anything about it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e9MPx2hy5g). And then AJ just brazenly lied about being invited on and then 'attacked.'

Niall said:

Indeed. Couldn't agree more.

Niall said:
Cenk is pro-Hillary, but the Young Turks' YT channel has loads of videos/interviews on her crimes. He has said that she is the lesser of two evils, which may or may not be true, but he isn't 'a Hillary supporter'.

What he's saying here, for example, is that things will still be bad under Hillary, but at least they won't be utterly disastrous. In other words, philosophically, he'd like for the center to hold, whereas we are quite happy to see it give way because it means 'the end is nigh' for the horrific overall global state of affairs. In this respect, Cenk is the real patriot because he cares about his fellow Americans (who are most likely going to bear the brunt of the coming turmoil), but because of his nationalist, western-centric programming (which is ubiquitous and thus understandable) he can't clearly see the global picture and the true horror of America's role in it.

Agree as well. Cenk seems to be a decent guy, who just happens to not have the full picture (as so many others). I don't think there is any ill attempt in how he covers certain stuff, just a big lack of knowlege, especially in psychology, psychopathy and psychopathology.

Niall said:
That's actually why I support Trump; he is 'the Joker' which Jones accuses Obama of being, basically projecting onto him the very personality type he'd like to see come to power - a mendacious, neanderthal-like moron like himself.

I also think that Trump is the better "choice", because with him "on top", it will make it much easier for people like Putin to expose the sheer craziness, lies, hypocrisy and double standards coming out of the empire.

Trump on top will make it much easier "to expose the man behind the curtain". Killary is a much smarter snake who isn't that easily exposed, compared to Trump.

Finally I think that is one of the reasons the russian government probably would like to see Trump as president and not Killary. In either way, it will be very interesting to watch.

Niall said:
[...]So I think we shouldn't lose sight of the fact here that Cenk and his team are incomparably more objective (in general) than Alex 'Jarhead' Jones, who is certifiable.

And if I'm a commie shill for saying that, then please do send your complaints to my boss at the Kremlin :D

No you are not a commie shill, that is axactly my take as well. And I'm sure our boss in the Kremlin sees it similarly... :P

Niall said:

For sure. I re-watched the beginning of the AJ video. At the very beginning you can hear someone say something like, "Alex wants to make a stop before his next interview". Then the woman directs him to the TYT booth. At first I thought this might be a TYT aide, but after watching it again and hearing that first bit, I doubt it.

So, yeah, this was staged, but it was staged entirely by AJ. Cenk and the others didn't know anything about it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e9MPx2hy5g). And then AJ just brazenly lied about being invited on and then 'attacked.'

The woman who told Jones to go to Cenk is; Lee Ann McAdoo. She recently started to work for Alex:

_http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Stealth_DHS_Spy_Grid_Lee_Ann_McAdoo__INFOWARS_Nightly_News__157090.jpg
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aetwrcXTMck
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuhT59ZBrxs

Apparently he hired her because of her sex appeal and he had an affair with her, that caused his divorce:
_https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/alex-jones-keeps-audience-in-dark-about-alleged-adultery-leading-to-divorce-with-jewish-wife/

The name Lee Ann McAdoo seems to be made up, since you can't find her on any record under that name:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNXRyFtyHzE

So we are certainly justified to ask: Is Lee Ann McAdoo another agent for, or from, Stratfor?

Just like Molly Maroney, who works for Jones, and was pretty much exposed for being a Stratfor agent and an employee for high level government?

See here:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1210.msg621721.html#msg621721

Is Lee Ann McAdoo one of his handlers, just like Maroney likely is?

It's possible.

Alex Jones and Roger Stone are apparently best bodies (in a pathological way I would add). As you can see in the second video I posted at the beginning, they gave an interview together right after the assult on Cenk. And another one from the same day and event:

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWkJwOWARgg

Just a small selection of Alex Jones and Roger Stone hanging out together:

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tveor3jjM7k
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR9aPtEujYU
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo2A55_ODsU
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMyBDkhI-io
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWkJwOWARgg
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PTX-usB9s0

That was all interesting in a messed up bizzaro way. AJ is certainly a walking microphone agent provocateur. His microphone, or megaphone sometimes, is like the Pied Pipers flute. I realize this was not TYT usual studio, and it appears to be a set up, such as, speaking of microphones, notice wherever AJ goes, like this Young Turks set, his microphone appears to be connected to their sound system as he walks in, so this would require some pre-notice and coordination of frequencies to work?

voyageur said:
[...]notice wherever AJ goes, like this Young Turks set, his microphone appears to be connected to their sound system as he walks in, so this would require some pre-notice and coordination of frequencies to work?

How exactly do you determine that the "microphone appears to be connected to their sound system"?

Pashalis said:
voyageur said:
[...]notice wherever AJ goes, like this Young Turks set, his microphone appears to be connected to their sound system as he walks in, so this would require some pre-notice and coordination of frequencies to work?

How exactly do you determine that the "microphone appears to be connected to their sound system"?

I can't, it's my error, as I did not pay enough attention as I see just now that the second video _https://youtu.be/_m-42A37zxM is an Info/Wars video production (logo), whereas in the first I had assumed that the video was YT's, thus the microphone would need to be synced to that video track.

Sorry for the noise.

Jones is all about the following these days:

Alex Jones exposes the mainstream media’s lies as they continue to cover up for Islamic terrorists.

https://youtu.be/eu6zVZoQi5g

''MSM is hiding the Muslim problem etc''. That's his big conspiracy now. In short we need a revolution to handle the Muslims. All other things seems to have become just sideshows. And now that I remember, even way before Jones never saw Muslims as victims on this. Or at least, he never made a point of it.

Back
Top Bottom