Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Thought i would share my first experience of EE

After practicing pipe breathing and breathing with my diaphragm for the last week. I tried the whole of EE last night. I have done 3 other different forms of meditation and this was a very interesting experience. Last night after the meditation and this morning i have a deep sense of calm within. Its quite refreshing. I did have some interesting experiences and i completely zoned out. I have no idea when the meditation finished. I just remember being aware i was still awake. Also had some weird flashes of scenes/people. Just things happening. Was very interesting. Lots of different feelings. Sometimes i even felt like i wasn't in my body. I really enjoyed the prayer of the soul. Was elegant and sophisticated.

SO yeah, just wanted to share my experience and am looking forward to continuing this practice. :)

wand3rer said:
Thought i would share my first experience of EE

After practicing pipe breathing and breathing with my diaphragm for the last week. I tried the whole of EE last night. I have done 3 other different forms of meditation and this was a very interesting experience. Last night after the meditation and this morning i have a deep sense of calm within. Its quite refreshing. I did have some interesting experiences and i completely zoned out. I have no idea when the meditation finished. I just remember being aware i was still awake. Also had some weird flashes of scenes/people. Just things happening. Was very interesting. Lots of different feelings. Sometimes i even felt like i wasn't in my body. I really enjoyed the prayer of the soul. Was elegant and sophisticated.

SO yeah, just wanted to share my experience and am looking forward to continuing this practice. :)

Thanks for sharing your experience, wand3rer. I am glad to hear you are enjoying it. Zoning out is pretty common in EE practice. If you haven't read it already, here is the EE guide. It gives a great overview of what you can expect with continued practice. :)

Yes, thanks for sharing, wand3rer. EE is wonderful, and glad to hear you're enjoying the experience. Regular practice should only get better. :)

I was thinking about whether it was appropriate to post this here. But i have decided that maybe if someone like me ever read it. It would probably be a tipping point to learn EE.

I just want to say that from all the drugs i have taken from the past 4/5 years. Nothing has come close to the experiences i have had in EE over these last several nights. And just to clarify. The difference of the experience was something much more deeper than what a temporary elixir could ever give me. I couldn't even begin to describe it. But if your like me and have dabbled in such realms. I would give EE some serious time. Its far superior than any substance. And that says a lot considering. Hope that wasn't pretentious! it is how i feel though

:)

I can fully implement EE now.
This is not as dramatic as I had imagined it before.
Above all, prayer is very beautiful. In the line "Help me grow in knowledge" and "clear my eyes" come the tears. This namely strongly speaks my blockages / trauma, I think.

I have recieved the Éiriú Eolas- DVD as a gift in 2012 by Les Éditions Pilule Rouge publisher.
That was a sign, I think. Because at the time I was very mentally unstable. But my (ignorant) fear was unfortunately stronger.
In my case I had needed someone in real life, with whom I had practiced EE in everyday life over again ---a kind of sensitive urging or guid.

With hindsight ones is always smarter. This is a lesson for the future, how to deal with other heavy traumatized.

Somehow the experience I ve made with EE was not that good.
there was some quite strange Thing: Everyday after practicing EE,people were behaving very aggressively towards me. At the beginning,I thought it maybe was coincidence,but after some more practicing,I noticed it.
I dont know why,but really every time after I did practice it,people were pretty aggressive towards me and sometime really raging at me(to destroy me?)
So because of this "effects" it made me more careful before practicing again.

Also the practicing itself was a bit disappointing to me(after reading so much good about it)
Even pipe breathing doesnt really calm me down
And for the prayer of the Soul,it seems to have just no effect on me.
But Hearing that there are such many people who get actually very good with it makes me hopeful.
Kinda weird,nothing seems to have positive effect on me
ketogenic diet-no health benefit on me
tobacco smoking-no health benefits on me
Little scratches on my Skin do not heal until several weeks(actually I get damn scars fom them also,you wont believe it),and when I hurt myself on something theres much more bleeding than it should be.
Rampant caries that wont stop,gut issues wont stop,obstipation wont stop and much other illnesse that wont heal so far. :shock:

Hi nyvf5 sorry to hear that you have some difficulties, how long are you practicing EE already and did you do the entire program daily?

nyvf5 said:
there was some quite strange Thing: Everyday after practicing EE,people were behaving very aggressively towards me. At the beginning,I thought it maybe was coincidence,but after some more practicing,I noticed it.
I dont know why,but really every time after I did practice it,people were pretty aggressive towards me and sometime really raging at me(to destroy me?)

Can you maybe describe in more detail such a situation? How did the aggression manifest and how did they an you yourself react?

Hi all,

A friend of mine has started the EE program and he has noticed every time he does pipe breath, his body starts to tingle and he gets dizzy and has to lie down. I have not seen him do the breathing yet but I am assuming that possibly he is not breathing correctly, because from his symptoms, it sounds like he may be hyperventilating. If he is doing constricted breathing, I assume that his body would not react in that way. Does anybody know if getting dizzy and your body tingling during pipe breath indicates that it is being done incorrectly, or is it a normal reaction? Thank you!

Rose7 said:
Hi all,

A friend of mine has started the EE program and he has noticed every time he does pipe breath, his body starts to tingle and he gets dizzy and has to lie down. I have not seen him do the breathing yet but I am assuming that possibly he is not breathing correctly, because from his symptoms, it sounds like he may be hyperventilating. If he is doing constricted breathing, I assume that his body would not react in that way. Does anybody know if getting dizzy and your body tingling during pipe breath indicates that it is being done incorrectly, or is it a normal reaction? Thank you!

This is normal.
Today my left arm was severely paralyzed and my hands were paralyzed for a time somewhat after I done EE (as if you were outside in the cold).

I prefer now to do the exercise when I am sitting. If you standing you can lose your balance, you have maybe the feeling to fall/collapse.

nyvf5 said:
So because of this "effects" it made me more careful before practicing again.

Also the practicing itself was a bit disappointing to me(after reading so much good about it)
Even pipe breathing doesnt really calm me down
And for the prayer of the Soul,it seems to have just no effect on me.
But Hearing that there are such many people who get actually very good with it makes me hopeful.
Kinda weird,nothing seems to have positive effect on me
ketogenic diet-no health benefit on me
tobacco smoking-no health benefits on me
Little scratches on my Skin do not heal until several weeks(actually I get damn scars fom them also,you wont believe it),and when I hurt myself on something theres much more bleeding than it should be.
Rampant caries that wont stop,gut issues wont stop,obstipation wont stop and much other illnesse that wont heal so far. :shock:

Some thoughts to analyze the situation:

- Is your perception changed? Perhaps your human environment has long been so, you take it just now true intense?
I speak from personal experience. The traumatized person can adapt to many things, extend the stimulus boundary, to survive.

- How long do you have your physical sufferings? How long do you the diet?
A persistent suffering of me got away after about 8 months.
Did you check your body with other healers (naturopath, osteopath,etc.), in addition to the mainstream academic medicine?

I hope that helps a little.

Thanks Alchemie,

That sounds very strange that your arm and your hands were paralyzed. I wonder why that happens? I just thought it was strange that he would get that reaction during pipe breathing. When I first started doing the beatha breathing, I would get dizzy and my body would tingle whenever I would start to breath faster, but I am not breathing as intensely anymore, so it has stopped.

Rose7 said:
Hi all,

Yes, this is indicating that you friend is indeed hyperventilating. This should not be the case with pipe breathing. You might experience some MILD sysmptoms of hyperventilation during the Beatha portion, especially when you start out, though normally we recommend to slow down the breathing, if that occurs.

So I would propose two things: Someone who knows exactly how pipe breathing looks like should check out your friend - it is possible, that he/ she is doing it incorrectly. And if the breathing is correct, your friend just needs to slow down and relax more, and then the tingling should disappear.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Nicklebleu, I had a feeling there must have been something wrong with how he was breathing. I don't know of any others who know how to do pipe breathing besides me (at least I think I'm doing it correctly). I will take a look at how he does it the next time I see him, and we will watch the instructional video together as well. The beatha breathing was difficult for me at first when the breathing sped up, but now it seems I've gotten used to it. :)

I found effective, enunciation of lines of the prayer in mind, during the day; in order to waive from unnecessary thoughts on which dissociate; instead suppress them and then they return.

Back
Top Bottom