Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Hi wander3r,

wand3rer said:
Lately when I'm doing EE, my third eye feels like its a pulsing energy point. This is during the meditation btw. I read the guidelines and will try and focus on this when it happens again. But last night, when my 3rd eye started hurting, it crept all the way down to the tip of my nose. So the entire cartilage ( top line) of my nose really hurt. But it wasn't at all about my nose being dry. Just really sore. Thought i had a blood nose at one point but it didn't go that far.

I would personally suggest not to focus on the 'pulsing energy point', try redirecting your attention to how your body feels as a whole, and to simultaneously listen to the POTS phrases. See if that helps? :)

I would also suggest, if you're not doing this already, to do the Ba-Ha part as relaxed as possible and to not force it, I've noticed that when I force the Ba-Ha part too much I get similar experiences during the meditation part.

Oxajil said:
I would also suggest, if you're not doing this already, to do the Ba-Ha part as relaxed as possible and to not force it, I've noticed that when I force the Ba-Ha part too much I get similar experiences during the meditation part.

I second that. When I was teaching EE, some of the students were really 'pushing' the beatha to the point where their throat would hurt. It's not necessary at all and it's probably counterproductive. It should flow easily.
When something is hurting during EE (back, throat, etc.), take a moment to see what you can do to make it more comfortable for you.

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated,

I actually breath very gently in Beatha. Nothing hurts in regards to my throat, nose. Only when i get to the meditation do i experience pain. But makes a lot of sense everyone and i appreciate the advice when it comes to the experiences. Im beginning to focus more on the words in the meditation too now and just letting the my body experience what it needs too.

Aragorn said:
Some five years ago, when I started doing breathing exercises, I experienced something similar to what you describe. You can read about in the thread I started back then HERE.

In short, I don't think it's a good idea to "let go" or "give in". These OBE:s don't necessarily have anything to do with aliens and such. I would say, that it's more likely that there's a struggle going on inside of you - sort of the "new you" that would like to follow a different life path and values VS the "old you" who would like to maintain the old ways. The breathing could also stir up old suppressed emotions, creating all sorts of sensations.

For me, these experiences went on for 2-3 weeks. After the advice I got int the thread I linked to above, I decided to fight this "pulling" with all I could muster. After a few "victories" the whole thing stopped, never to return again.

Nothing particular strange happened last night though. I have been doing beatha and the meditation and pipe breathing for the past 2 weeks straight. If these consciousness pulling events happen again i will fight it. I guess its just on one hand, i feel like i want to fight it and on the other i don't want to stop an important experience but

Thanks again everyone. Will endeavour to work on all these points :)

wand3rer said:
I have been doing beatha and the meditation and pipe breathing for the past 2 weeks straight.

Do you mean to say that you are practicing the beatha everyday? Because it is only recommended that you do it twice a week tops. You need the time in between for the system to process whatever comes up through beatha, on the physical and emotional level. The other breathing exercises and the meditation you can practice everyday though, and it is recommended that one does so for the cumulative effects.

wand3rer said:
If these consciousness pulling events happen again i will fight it. I guess its just on one hand, i feel like i want to fight it and on the other i don't want to stop an important experience but

Personally I will go about this the way Aragorn described.

Hey Alana,

That makes sense about Beatha!! Will now only do it 2 times per week. and Yes i agree. I will take Aragorns advice and make sure to fight those experiences.

Thanks again everyone for your help :)

wand3rer said:
Hey Alana,

That makes sense about Beatha!! Will now only do it 2 times per week. and Yes i agree. I will take Aragorns advice and make sure to fight those experiences.

Thanks again everyone for your help :)
It's common practice for most folk to do the beatha on a Monday and a Friday. That way you will most probably be doing the whole program at the same time as someone else here. Team effort! Good luck with your practice :)

Any day of the week is better than none at all. All the better if those days are Monday and Thursday.

Our cat was interested today in my EE breathing, especially she has funny react when I made the warrior breathing.
blx7knee.jpg

My daughter finds the noise when breathing, too, strange. She then thinks that something is wrong with me, or something. :)

Hello folks, is there anywhere I can find the EE programme in MP3 so I can put it on my ipod? I have the CD but I don't have a disk drive to copy it to my laptop.

Hi lainey,

try these links below:

Psalehesost said:
_http://66.90.101.64/Eiriu-Eolas/meditation_intro.mp3
_http://66.90.101.64/Eiriu-Eolas/meditation_.mp3

If it adds something of value, I'm a tattoo artist and been teaching the pipe breathing to costumers that have a hard time dealing with pain or needle phobia. Some reported instant relief, they were quite surprised that the breathing actually worked :cool:

skycsil said:
If it adds something of value, I'm a tattoo artist and been teaching the pipe breathing to costumers that have a hard time dealing with pain or needle phobia. Some reported instant relief, they were quite surprised that the breathing actually worked :cool:

That's very cool, skycsil. It certainly adds something of value. It shows how pipe breathing has very practical applications in a variety of situations. It also shows that it is immediately effective.

I keep picturing a big, burly biker type doing pipe breathing. :lol:

Odyssey said:
skycsil said:

That's very cool, skycsil. It certainly adds something of value. It shows how pipe breathing has very practical applications in a variety of situations. It also shows that it is immediately effective.

I keep picturing a big, burly biker type doing pipe breathing. :lol:

LOL, actually most of my costumers are everyday people, but if I ever tattoo a big burly biker I'll ask permission to record a short video ;D

What I find cool is that the method works even when you're experience phisical pain, although a tattoo is far from excruciating. Also works wonders with anxiety issues.

Edited: awful grammar.

Back
Top Bottom