Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Hi sToRmR1dR, I happened several times to me too, just the tears come, without being aware because really the program is unique in emotional release.

[quote author=http://es.eiriu-eolas.org/]

Éiriú Eolas will enable you to rapidly and gently access and release layers of mental, emotional and physical toxicity that stand between you and a healthy, younger feeling and younger looking body!”

herondancer said:
skycsil said:
After months with the program, I keep falling asleep like I was hit by a rock every time during the Beatha, does this happen to anyone else?

I've found myself falling asleep during beatha sometimes and resurfacing at the end of the music, completely missing the meditation, at least consciously. If you take the idea that EE is 'good for what ails you', it probably means that you need some very deep healing sleep. This is fine. Just keep up with it.

Another possibility is that the things beatha may bring to the surface is not something you're ready to deal with right now. You might think about keeping a journal of the thoughts or feelings that arise during pipe breathing and Warrior breath when you do them. Who knows? There might be some clues there.
This is what seems to happen to me fairly often. I remember the C's saying something about zoning out being a time we are getting in touch with our soul or something like that. Not sure which session this was in?

Its in the 5th Aug 2009 session:
Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: It is already having effects in other realms.

Q: (L) What other realms?

A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13206.0.html

lainey said:
Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

I wonder if this zoning out and communicating with the higher self is the case in all states of hypnotic somnambulism, or if the correct psychology, attention, intent, or suggestion all have to be perfect for the connection to open? :huh:

whitecoast said:
lainey said:

I wonder if this zoning out and communicating with the higher self is the case in all states of hypnotic somnambulism, or if the correct psychology, attention, intent, or suggestion all have to be perfect for the connection to open? :huh:
Not sure, many times (sitting on a sofa/travelling/relaxing) when I have had no intention of meditating I've just slipped into doing POTS and then come to an hour later with the distinct memory of having been deep in conversation, it's like I come to saying the end of a sentence yet can remember nothing of what was said. Or I have this feeling that a puzzle piece has fallen into place but have no conscious awareness of what just happened.

I don't know, in which way dreams may relate to the category of hypnotic states. However, sometimes I experience something similar to "zoning out" while dreaming - in regard of coming up from some kind of deep conversation and with some deeper understanding about a certain issue (as if something "fell into place") by the time of waking up. I relate this kind of goings-on to some focused EE activity before sleep - like concentrated pipe breathing and doing POTS while keeping a focus whatever. I observed it also in connection to more intense reading activity (especially Laura's work) in waking life.
If this phenomenon occurs, it seems to underlie the usual dream occurrences and seemingly doesn't relate much to it. I register it on some conscious part, but can't remember the details of the content of the conversation afterwards. It seems just to be like something very essential, as to grok some of the concepts that I have encountered in Laura's work and/or in the forum.

Regarding "zoning out" during EE, I don't know if I ever did so. Sometimes I find myself like just waking up from a very energy-giving rest, Laura's voice has stopped and only the playing of the music continues. Then I wonder about the lapsed time; it then seems to me, not much of it may have passed (like "missing time"). But I can't remember any sense of conversation after such occurrences, so I never know where I might have really been.

On another note and for the record: I practiced some EE today (Pipe Breath, six rounds Warrior's Breath instead of three and POTS) and felt some old emotions coming up, leaving me teary the whole afternoon. But I couldn't relate the emotions to respective events. That emotional upsurge felt very depressing but at the same time kind of relieving for me (like some part of my machine arranged some spring cleaning :P )

Learner said:
I don't know, in which way dreams may relate to the category of hypnotic states. However, sometimes I experience something similar to "zoning out" while dreaming - in regard of coming up from some kind of deep conversation and with some deeper understanding about a certain issue (as if something "fell into place") by the time of waking up.

Same here, even one or two days after I practiced EE. I awake a bit confused also.

Regarding "zoning out" during EE, I don't know if I ever did so. Sometimes I find myself like just waking up from a very energy-giving rest, Laura's voice has stopped and only the playing of the music continues. Then I wonder about the lapsed time; it then seems to me, not much of it may have passed (like "missing time"). But I can't remember any sense of conversation after such occurrences, so I never know where I might have really been.

That sounds pretty much like zoning out.

Heimdallr said:
I don't think that's necessary, it was never mentioned by Laura or in the instructional DVD. I would think it would be incredibly difficult to do that during the faster Ba-Ha parts, so no wonder that you were probably hyperventilating. You were forcing yourself to breathe a ton of oxygen in a very short amount of time. That will lead to physical sensations like tingling because the body is not used to having that much oxygen in it. Best to relax, take in what you can without any forcing. That should alleviate the symptoms you experienced.

The past few times that I have done EE I have tried to relax a lot more and let the breath flow rather than force it. Last night the tingling feeling came back though so I think I may have been hyperventilating again.

skycsil said:
Quote from: Learner on Yesterday at 11:58:05 PM

I don't know, in which way dreams may relate to the category of hypnotic states. However, sometimes I experience something similar to "zoning out" while dreaming - in regard of coming up from some kind of deep conversation and with some deeper understanding about a certain issue (as if something "fell into place") by the time of waking up.

Same here, even one or two days after I practiced EE. I awake a bit confused also.

Thanks for sharing, skycsil. So it seems to be EE related. It also signifies how far reaching this practice actually is.

That sounds pretty much like zoning out.

Thank you for your comment. It helps me to finally wrap around my mind around this zoning out phenomenon. It would be great to come up remembering the content one day. But, as has been said here, this probably wouldn't happen unless one is ready to consciously deal with such stuff.

Keyhole said:
The past few times that I have done EE I have tried to relax a lot more and let the breath flow rather than force it. Last night the tingling feeling came back though so I think I may have been hyperventilating again.

I think, it may need time to adjust your practice if you have done it a certain way for a while. This may need some extra focus while relearning and may be a matter of time. You seem to be doing fine, as far as I can judge. So I think, there's nothing to worry :)

Keyhole said:

If it gets uncomfortable for any reason, just stop. Take some time to relax and let the sensations dissipate. I can't recall how long you've been doing EE, but for me these sensations eventually stopped occurring after a while. It may be that way for you.

Heimdallr said:
Keyhole said:

If it gets uncomfortable for any reason, just stop. Take some time to relax and let the sensations dissipate. I can't recall how long you've been doing EE, but for me these sensations eventually stopped occurring after a while. It may be that way for you.

Yea, if it gets uncomfortable, know that you can stop at any time. In my case, I still experience a bit of tingling after the Beatha part (it used to be a lot more), but I personally don't mind that, as it usually goes away as I continue with the meditation part.

Quote from: Xico on June 10, 2014, 11:58:54 PM
hello:

this is another symptom I've been experiencing lately, I don't know if this is because of a serious cleansing going on, but when a lay down to sleep, later on i start to feel this heat all over my body and , i start having these sweats, that literally soaked my pillow; this sweats last most of the night.

honestly i never had these before... any thoughts?

Herondancer:
That could be a detox symptom, especially if you have been making dietary changes along with your EE practice. Maybe look into supplementing with magnesium, potassium and trace minerals to make up what you may be losing in the sweat. And drink plenty of water. Magnesium baths are soothing and may help too. How long has this been going on?

I have also experienced heat doing the breathing exercises. It floods my body very fast after starting and is most noticeable when in bed just before sleep, doing the breathing. My feet would be cold getting into bed, but within three or four breaths heat starts to spread through my body from my toes upwards, making me so hot that I have to throw off the bedsheet to cool down.

So I am relieved to find that others also experience heat, and thanks to Herondancer for explaining that it could be a detox symptom, especially after making dietary changes, as I have been eliminating grains, vegetables and a lot of fruit from my diet - I'm in the process of transitioning from vegetarianism to eating meat.

Ynna said:
I'm in the process of transitioning from vegetarianism to eating meat.

Wow - way to go, Ynna!

Let us know how this transition goes - I am always interested how vegetarians adapt to their new diet. Not sure this is the right place though, maybe in the Keto thread?

Back
Top Bottom