Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I also have them on mp3. If allowed by an admin, i can upload for people to have access to an mp3 format version.

Also, ive been using the prayer of the soul for sleeping, and am going to do a cut version of just the PotS for it, i could also upload this aswell for people to download to use for whatever purpose along with the full program. But again, if this is allowed?

Meechel17 said:
I bought the set and I was trying to transfer the audio files to my phone so I would have it with me when I travel. But it won't work. Does anyone have any idea why, or what I can do to make that work? My phone wants mp3 or mp4 ( I think), but when I transfer it, it shows up as cda files which don't play.

CDA files are not audio files - they are small Windows "meta"-files.

To transfer audio from a CD you need to "rip" the audio off the CD. There are numerous free software programs for various operating systems available on the net, which will create an audio file that can be played on another device- mp3 is the most widely used.

Hope this helps!

Huxley said:
I also have them on mp3. If allowed by an admin, i can upload for people to have access to an mp3 format version.

Also, ive been using the prayer of the soul for sleeping, and am going to do a cut version of just the PotS for it, i could also upload this aswell for people to download to use for whatever purpose along with the full program. But again, if this is allowed?
There is a link to an MP3 version earlier in this thread somewhere. If you have the time to go searching you could repost it here. If not I can take a look later on.
I would love a POTS that repeats for longer so you could have it on in the background while doing something or enjoy a longer meditation with the words.

I searched, it was linked by Carl, but when trying to access it it now just takes you to the EE website. And I can't locate where it was downloadable. I'd be happy to cut the POTS and try to extend it, as I done some music production in college so I am familiar with the software.

Just need a go-ahead from an admin to see if this is actually allowed. If putting it online is a problem for any reason, I can email it directly to people who would like it.

Huxley said:
I searched, it was linked by Carl, but when trying to access it it now just takes you to the EE website. And I can't locate where it was downloadable. I'd be happy to cut the POTS and try to extend it, as I done some music production in college so I am familiar with the software.

Just need a go-ahead from an admin to see if this is actually allowed. If putting it online is a problem for any reason, I can email it directly to people who would like it.
Gawan said:
Hi lainey,

try these links below:

Psalehesost said:
_http://66.90.101.64/Eiriu-Eolas/meditation_intro.mp3
_http://66.90.101.64/Eiriu-Eolas/meditation_.mp3
This was the one I was thinking of but they don't work for me. I'm sure we can upload some new ones but you are right to ask just in case.

I purchased the EE cd's but they do not play on my dad/blue ray player, I'm only able to access them on my old/almost retired laptop. Are the files accessible to download?

focus.evans said:
I purchased the EE cd's but they do not play on my dad/blue ray player, I'm only able to access them on my old/almost retired laptop. Are the files accessible to download?

Does the player come up with any sort of error message or warning of the non play, or is it simply not loading at all?

focus.evans said:

Maybe you could create a MP3 version out of the CD and load it on any other player (i.e. MP3 player, smartphone)? Or you could use the online version first if possible:

http://eiriu-eolas.org/online-version/

Please advice, high-temperature me makes it impossible to focus on the correct EE, night temperatures are around 24 degrees, in the end I'm too tired, did anyone else have this problem, not help even a cold shower, because as soon as I get out of the shower, I do not even dry, so it's very hot.

nicklebleu said:
Meechel17 said:
I bought the set and I was trying to transfer the audio files to my phone so I would have it with me when I travel. But it won't work. Does anyone have any idea why, or what I can do to make that work? My phone wants mp3 or mp4 ( I think), but when I transfer it, it shows up as cda files which don't play.

CDA files are not audio files - they are small Windows "meta"-files.

To transfer audio from a CD you need to "rip" the audio off the CD. There are numerous free software programs for various operating systems available on the net, which will create an audio file that can be played on another device- mp3 is the most widely used.

Hope this helps!

Oh my goodness; can you tell it's been a while since I bought a CD? LOL - thanks, got it working now!!

casper said:
Please advice, high-temperature me makes it impossible to focus on the correct EE, night temperatures are around 24 degrees, in the end I'm too tired, did anyone else have this problem, not help even a cold shower, because as soon as I get out of the shower, I do not even dry, so it's very hot.

Maybe a bowl with cold water for the feet may help your body get some cooling effect, which may help your mind focus on EE better? Maybe you can also add some ice cubes into the water (if you have some), to make it colder and prevent it from warming up fast due to the heat. I have not tried this myself, but a friend of mine, who has problems to stand great heat, has been having cold food baths and it helped him. FWIW :)

Edit: sentence added

Learner said:
casper said:

Maybe a bowl with cold water for the feet may help your body get some cooling effect, which may help your mind focus on EE better? Maybe you can also add some ice cubes into the water (if you have some), to make it colder and prevent it from warming up fast due to the heat. I have not tried this myself, but a friend of mine, who has problems to stand great heat, has been having cold food baths and it helped him. FWIW :)

Edit: sentence added
Thanks for advice, I'll try tonight, I hope that the ice cubes will not melt too fast.

Cold bath for your feet sounds like a good idea! :) Another thing you can try casper (if you haven't already) is to have a fan pointed towards you while doing EE. If the noise from the fan is distracting, you can try doing EE using earphones.

Oxajil said:
Cold bath for your feet sounds like a good idea! :) Another thing you can try casper (if you haven't already) is to have a fan pointed towards you while doing EE. If the noise from the fan is distracting, you can try doing EE using earphones.
The cold bath for legs helped me a lot, the fan was running, doing EE using earphones (bother me "noise"), it was beautiful, peaceful and relaxing, but I believe that the picture was very funny :D

Back
Top Bottom