Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Christine said:
Quand je fais l' EE et qu'à la fin de la séance vous dites «Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique vous bénisse tous» avec une voix si douce et tellement apaisante que j'ai à chaque fois les larmes qui coulent.
Merci pour tous ce que vous faites pour nous Laura
:hug2: :flowers:

When I do the EE and at the end of the session you say "May the Divine Cosmic Spirit bless you all" with a so soft voice and so much alleviating that I each time have the tears which run.
Thank you for all you do for us Laura :hug2: :flowers:

Hi Christine, for me it depends. I cry (or almost cry) as well after Laura said this, when many emotions come up through a session. But most of the time I only say "Thank you" to Laura in my mind - thanking her for the session and for giving us this program. On some times I also add, "And may Divine Cosmic Mind protect you too" (which I often forget to do). Thank you for sharing :)

Learner said:
As to your question, with 'helpful' I mean improving the mind in the former way as has been pointed out in the session. But I also look for upcoming emotions which I then can release, especially after Beatha (a bit like the salt getting rid of the bromine, after it had been removed from receptors by iodine - as analogy).

I did not try including the short phrase yet. From what I had understood from that session, you recite on line of POTS (or another text), while breathing in - then breathing out. The whole thing is repeated with the next line. If you speak of a short phrase (like 'I want to be more disciplined' for ex.), do you concentrate on that while also reciting POTS/text in your mind?
Sorry, if I am dense here...

No, you aren't being dense. :) I think the focused meditation that the C's talk about in the session is separate from POTS or EE. Let's say you have a particular issue to work on like Gawan from the session. Instead of using EE or POTs, he would meditate with the phrase recommended, "To be" and not recite POTS. Sit quietly and meditate repeating that phrase. If it's discipline you want to work on, using that word would be sufficient, I think.

Menrva said:
I think the focused meditation that the C's talk about in the session is separate from POTS or EE. Let's say you have a particular issue to work on like Gawan from the session. Instead of using EE or POTs, he would meditate with the phrase recommended, "To be" and not recite POTS. Sit quietly and meditate repeating that phrase. If it's discipline you want to work on, using that word would be sufficient, I think.

Hi Menrva, thank you very much for your explanation and the example. I haven't been aware, that EE with POTS and the focused meditation part with the short phrase are distinct practices; at least I am aware now and things are cleared up for me :) Until now I have only meditated on POTS, but now I will try the short phrase / word - it is about discipline indeed, because I think I really need to work on this.

Hey all, I'm curious to know if there is a thread about the visualization aspect of meditation described on the August 29th 2015 session.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39450.msg599429.html#msg599429

Hi Thinkingfingers,

as far as my searching went, I didn't find any extra thread, where the visualization aspect of the seed meditation as laid out in the session from 29th of August is being discussed. But there are quite some informative posts in that thread about visualizations and how some members included them in their meditation practices.

And there's also this quote:

session August 29th 2015 said:
(L) No visualization. Just words. Visualizations come later. Visualizations can induce interesting effects, but you have to get to the point where you can discipline your mind enough to repeat a selected series of words or a phrase continuously without being deviated by the mind wandering.

So, focus on words seems to be preferred to focus on visualizations, and that's why there's probably no extra thread about that yet - as I understand it. FWIW :)

Just wanted to add an observation with regards to pipe breathing and relaxing/anxiety.
I'm on the iodine protocol and added lecithin for nerve support for a few weeks (I'm now trying additional egg yokes instead).
After taking the lecithin I noticed that the effect of pipe breathing on my body seems vastly different - I feel more deeply relaxed and start to get quite warm after doing it.

Choline deficiency rate estimated at 90%; linked with chronic illness
Choline, the nervous system, and the heart

Despite it's role in the CNS and stimulating parasympathetic activity, there is very little info about choline and mental illness. However, in a large population-based study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, people with higher blood levels of choline had lower levels of anxiety - however, levels of choline did not correlate with depressive symptoms.

Despite the lack of studies, it has been clinically observed that supplementing Lecithin or putting patients on a Lecithin rich diet can lower levels of anxiety, help the nervous system by establishing balance between sympathetic and parasympathetic, and even manage cardiac dysrhthmias. The Milner Acetylcholine Protocol (MAP) uses lecithin to manage cardiac dysrhthmias.

Last Thursday during my EE a question has appeared:

What's the relation between water and EE-Breathing Program?

sToRmR1dR said:
Last Thursday during my EE a question has appeared:

What's the relation between water and EE-Breathing Program?

Interesting question sToRmR1dR, but tricky to answer! I found this handy picture of the properties of water in the body: http://water.usgs.gov/edu/images/property-you.png

One of its properties is to aid digestion, and it helps flush out toxins etc. As pipe breathing exercises activate the parasympathetic nervous system, the activity of these processes may increase. See here for example:

Lacrimal and salivary glands as well as glands of the gastrointestinal tract are stimulated by parasympathetic nervous system. The increase in parasympathetic tone usually results in increased excretion of water or increased volume of the secretions.

The situation in the gastrointestinal tract is quite complicated, as the parasympathetic nervous system directly regulates the secretion of the glands of the upper digestive tract. On the other hand, intestinal glands are relatively independent and are managed by their own enteric nervous system. However, parasympathetic nervous system at least increases its activity.

We also lose water by breathing: "In addition to removing carbon dioxide, breathing results in loss of water from the body. Exhaled air has a relative humidity of 100% because of water diffusing across the moist surface of breathing passages and alveoli."

By doing the EE program we can get rid of toxins, while some amount of water gets out of our body as a natural result of breathing and the activation of the parasympathetic nervous system. After doing the program, perhaps it would be a nice experiment to drink filtered water that's been given positive messages, and thereby replenish our bodies with water that contains good information. And just a thought, but I think that the POTS part must have a positive effect on our bodies and its water content (if we consider its receptive qualities?). Fwiw, hope this helps a bit!

Thank you for your feedback and for the given links Oxajil.It will help a bit in further EE programs,and who knows what will appear. :)

Thanks for that reply Oxajil! That's very interesting.

Oxajil said:
And just a thought, but I think that the POTS part must have a positive effect on our bodies and its water content (if we consider its receptive qualities?). Fwiw, hope this helps a bit!

One day, I thought about this too, but considering the propagandized water in our bodies, I thought it could be good to let a glass of water sitting next to a speaker with the POTS playing. I was also thinking about the voice of Laura being important to transmit a certain FRV, as the Cs have stated before.

Just thought to share the following image which came to my mind when doing POTS yesterday before falling to sleep. In the past few nights I tried to do the POTS more consciously in concentrating more on it, rather than just mechanically pull it off as I often do (like a chore which needs to be done).

Then, it was the thought "You can deactivate implants", which came first (probably from reading the Wave books). After that I saw a control panel within my mind's eye. But when I tried to study it closer, I became distracted and so I lost that image. However, it gave me hope / reassurance that it is possible to deactivate programs (or maybe re-arrange a certain water pattern or frequency?) with help of the EE (in combination with other tools) eventually. Even the pesky ones, that are very much ingrained. But that needs perseverance and will probably come about in ways not expected. As it just is the case with the Work, as I see it. Non-linearity comes to mind here...

In phases when I practice EE more regularly, some programs like the ones of social anxiety seem to become weaker, while becoming more engaging in social interactions and more confident. The glass door feeling I described in another thread appears to decrease.

It again reassured me that continuing EE makes sense actually (I have a problem with discipline, and sometimes also faith).

Hi Learner, thanks for sharing what you have seen. It's a good reminder of the importance of EE and it's effectiveness.

The relief of social anxiety is one of the effects of stimulating the Vagus Nerve, because it can help in developing the responses that involve social interaction, communication and compassion, instead of fight and flight, or immobilization responses, OSIT :)

I also think that relaxing our constant fear responses is so important just because in that way we are more open to actually learn from our experiences and that allows us to change, or deactivate programs, as you say. I thought of this after watching the video on this thread that Laura shared some time ago: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=20987.0

Basically, when we have a fear/stress response our brain focuses only on what is "threatening" us (which could be many different intangible things, I suppose), so when we are able to relax and activate our "mind captain" we are more open to learning because we aren't in "survival mode" so to say.

So I hope you keep on with EE! ;D

Learner said:
Just thought to share the following image which came to my mind when doing POTS yesterday before falling to sleep. In the past few nights I tried to do the POTS more consciously in concentrating more on it, rather than just mechanically pull it off as I often do (like a chore which needs to be done).

Then, it was the thought "You can deactivate implants", which came first (probably from reading the Wave books). After that I saw a control panel within my mind's eye. But when I tried to study it closer, I became distracted and so I lost that image. However, it gave me hope / reassurance that it is possible to deactivate programs (or maybe re-arrange a certain water pattern or frequency?) with help of the EE (in combination with other tools) eventually. Even the pesky ones, that are very much ingrained. But that needs perseverance and will probably come about in ways not expected. As it just is the case with the Work, as I see it. Non-linearity comes to mind here...

In phases when I practice EE more regularly, some programs like the ones of social anxiety seem to become weaker, while becoming more engaging in social interactions and more confident. The glass door feeling I described in another thread appears to decrease.

It again reassured me that continuing EE makes sense actually (I have a problem with discipline, and sometimes also faith).

Thanks for sharing your experience Learner, after reading it yesterday, I did EE tonight and put a lot of intent into it (so I didn't fall asleep for the 1000'd time lol) ... I got to a point where I couldn't feel my body whatsoever, and everything was so still. I starting having negative thoughts, but quickly came in with "it's OK, that's the past, it's part of learning" and lots of positive feelings/ thoughts with it. I actually started smiling and crying and felt extremely happy, like some sort of love for everyone IDK how to explain it.

These experiences continuously show me that EE is very beneficial. Sometimes, after doing it for many years it's hard to see immediate benefits.

Hi Yas and Lilyalic,

thank you for your further thoughts and experiences.

Yas said:
The relief of social anxiety is one of the effects of stimulating the Vagus Nerve, because it can help in developing the responses that involve social interaction, communication and compassion, instead of fight and flight, or immobilization responses, OSIT :)

I also think that relaxing our constant fear responses is so important just because in that way we are more open to actually learn from our experiences and that allows us to change, or deactivate programs, as you say. I thought of this after watching the video on this thread that Laura shared some time ago: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=20987.0

Basically, when we have a fear/stress response our brain focuses only on what is "threatening" us (which could be many different intangible things, I suppose), so when we are able to relax and activate our "mind captain" we are more open to learning because we aren't in "survival mode" so to say.

Thank you for your clear description. That's what I basically find when practicing regularly. I also find it very similar to the effects of singing - I joined a choir a couple of years ago. It is a vagus nerve stimulating experience also and helps bonding to others as well. Therefore, when I do either of both (or in combination), I feel less "stiff" and less separated from others. Communication and emotions flow more naturally. The freezing fear or just the holding in and holding back of emotions eases up. It becomes easier to think more clearly (better cognitive sense) - and it becomes possible to actually see solutions where there haven't been a path before and to act in ways not considered before. The view / field of possibilities becomes broader. The activation of the "mind captain", as you write it, brings more flexibility and more autonomy. In this regard, it's funny to remember that the vagus nerve is also part of the autonomous nervous system - which then, when being stimulated, brings about a greater sense of autonomy. And to eventually get a hold of that "program control panel" step by step, instead of remaining to be at the mercy of the arbitrary-ness of these programs which keep us captive. That gives hope, actually.

Thank you also for sharing the link. I will definitely check out the video there. Sounds interesting!

So I hope you keep on with EE! ;D

Definitely! :D It comes very handy with me right now and helps me my own "parcel" (burden / problems) much better - it keeps the ball rolling, so to speak ;)

Lilyalic said:
Learner said:

Then, it was the thought "You can deactivate implants", which came first (probably from reading the Wave books). After that I saw a control panel within my mind's eye. But when I tried to study it closer, I became distracted and so I lost that image. However, it gave me hope / reassurance that it is possible to deactivate programs (or maybe rearrange a certain water pattern or frequency?) with help of the EE (in combination with other tools) eventually. Even the pesky ones, that are very much ingrained. But that needs perseverance and will probably come about in ways not expected. As it just is the case with the Work, as I see it. Non-linearity comes to mind here...

Thanks for sharing your experience Learner, after reading it yesterday, I did EE tonight and put a lot of intent into it (so I didn't fall asleep for the 1000'd time lol) ... I got to a point where I couldn't feel my body whatsoever, and everything was so still. I starting having negative thoughts, but quickly came in with "it's OK, that's the past, it's part of learning" and lots of positive feelings/ thoughts with it. I actually started smiling and crying and felt extremely happy, like some sort of love for everyone IDK how to explain it.

These experiences continuously show me that EE is very beneficial. Sometimes, after doing it for many years it's hard to see immediate benefits.

I am glad, that my experience was helpful to you, Lilyalic, and that it helped bring about this effect for you! It's a wonderful experience to read! Yes, doing the EE intently helps to concentrate the mind which keeps the body awake and to allow to come up whatever is going to come up - without non-judgement, just accepting it as it is unconditionally, which I think is love. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

On a side note, in reading you writing about the stillness of mind and body, I am reminded of this guy SOTT also had an article about some time ago. He became famous for enduring extreme cold and also swam in arctic waters. He prepared his body via meditations (I think it was the Tibetan Heat Yoga - Tummo), and when he got over the first shock of the ice cold water when he did this the first time, he noticed how his mind became so very still. Unfortunately I can't remember his name, therefore can't find the article on SOTT ...

EDIT: I did a search on "ice man" in SOTT and found the article with the video I watched a while ago. Wim Hof, who is regulating his vagus nerve too - but with extreme cold: http://www.sott.net/article/244745-Wim-Hof-the-Iceman-regulates-his-vagus-nerve-to-withstand-extreme-cold

Back
Top Bottom