How do you know or tell if you might be descendant of an Ancient line?

I may be missing the point here, but are you wondering bout past lives, or the bloodline of your life now? And what is the reason?

MusicMan said:
Whether this makes me a descendant of an ancient line or not, who knows, but I felt a connection with the respondents to the thread at least, and in my mind I go back to the line of Noah - of the Ark. Not sure if he really existed though.

Birds of a feather, flocking together? When necessary? I'm not sure a person's ancestors have that much of an effect - except maybe genetically, or perhaps just for interest's sake. What a person choses to be now should be more important? Besides, I think the C's mentioned that genetic lines had been 'tinkered' with too.

Approaching Infinity said:
MusicMan said:
Whether this makes me a descendant of an ancient line or not, who knows, but I felt a connection with the respondents to the thread at least, and in my mind I go back to the line of Noah - of the Ark. Not sure if he really existed though.

Just a couple questions: I don't understand what makes one 'line' more ancient than another. Wouldn't all humans be descended from equally 'ancient' lines? And for you personally, MusicMan, if there's a question as to whether Noah existed or not (and he probably didn't - the bible is fiction), what would suggest to you that you go back to the "line of Noah"?

Thinking about that, it would have to be 'programming' that resulted from my Biblical studies. The Floods of Noah and Gilgamesh seem to be endemic throughout various populations, so it goes pretty deep. :-)

If the character we know as Noah did exist, then I owe my existence to him and his family.
Noah gives me a kind of hook to hang onto, because I lost physical contact with all my kin when my family emigrated.

I agree with Approaching Infinity here - surely every human being alive today is an ancestor of one of the original human forms placed on this planet, maybe even before?

So in that sense there are no such things as Ancient Bloodlines, unless we are talking about Pureblood aka Harry Potter?
I'm only muggle born so wouldn't know.

Why do you feel this is important to you?

electrosonic said:
I agree with Approaching Infinity here - surely every human being alive today is an ancestor of one of the original human forms placed on this planet, maybe even before?

So in that sense there are no such things as Ancient Bloodlines, unless we are talking about Pureblood aka Harry Potter?
I'm only muggle born so wouldn't know.

Why do you feel this is important to you?

That's a good point. I think it's like the 'am I an OP' question.
In the end it doesn't actually matter - you're here now.
What IS important is what you DO.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who have Ancient Bloodlines who are happy in mechanical suffering and dissociation, who will become dreams of the past.
Just as I'm sure there are people on the forum who are doing the best they can to help themselves and others wake up, who probably don't have Ancient Bloodlines.

MusicMan said:
Thinking about that, it would have to be 'programming' that resulted from my Biblical studies. The Floods of Noah and Gilgamesh seem to be endemic throughout various populations, so it goes pretty deep. :-)

Yes, flood stories are pretty much ubiquitous in world mythologies. There probably was a great flood. But the story of Noah is pretty unrealistic. There mostly likely never was a catastrophe that killed every human except one small family, from whom we are all descended. So even if it did happen, we don't owe our existence to one "Noah".

If the character we know as Noah did exist, then I owe my existence to him and his family.
Noah gives me a kind of hook to hang onto, because I lost physical contact with all my kin when my family emigrated.

Look at it this way: if Noah did exist, we ALL owe our existence to 'him and his family'. So everyone you meet is part of your family. In fact, that's probably still true in a sense, even accepting the fact that "Noah" did NOT exist. Our true kin are not limited to close blood ties.

MusicMan said:
Well..
Sometimes this Forum surprises me, and this thread has done it again.
I was 'swanning about', in the Forum and happened upon this, as if it was meant for me.

Like Tschai, I was in the Navy, served in Vietnam, and I guess that makes me a Warrior.
I have been an Artist, having hung a work in an exhibition, and written poetry which ended up in the Library of Congress.
I became a musician, and played guitar in the local churches for twenty years, sang in the choir, and served at the altar, so I guess that makes me a Monk.
I also have the Celtic connection, coming from a red-haired family, with two Scottish grandmothers, and I have an Irish name!
And as for the body heat, as I type this I have my shoes kicked off..

The part about the ultimate Warrior was interesting, and I have a couple of examples of that:
When I was a recruit, I was given sentry duty. Two guys from an adjacent block decided I was fair game and grabbed me. They weren't to know that I was an excellent swimmer and had really strong arm muscles. I had them both in headlocks simultaneously, and did not let them go for at least a half hour, when they promised they would leave off.. so no further dramas from that.
Later on after one of the Vietnam trips, I was in Singapore at an outdoor cafe in Sembawang when a fight broke out between the Aussies and the Kiwis. About 1,000 people were throwing punches, I kid you not! I did not get involved, but made my way out of there via the perimeter of the compound. The Aussies lost that night.

So I felt I had to respond even though this is an old thread, and I know Tschai is watching.

I am indeed "watching"-I had forgotten writing all this...weird seeing old posts suddenly come back to life. I had "left" the Forum for a time and then returned.

As for the whole "Noah" thing-like many I am convinced that was merely an allegory to another event-perhaps the planet Mars coming in close proximity to Earth inundating the planet with torrential rains and massive flooding? I think I read this in "Secret History of the World"-need to go back and review...so many facts to remember, I have the deepest respect for Laura being able to keep all this straight

tschai said:
MusicMan said:
So I felt I had to respond even though this is an old thread, and I know Tschai is watching.

I am indeed "watching"-I had forgotten writing all this...weird seeing old posts suddenly come back to life. I had "left" the Forum for a time and then returned.

As for the whole "Noah" thing-like many I am convinced that was merely an allegory to another event-perhaps the planet Mars coming in close proximity to Earth inundating the planet with torrential rains and massive flooding? I think I read this in "Secret History of the World"-need to go back and review...so many facts to remember, I have the deepest respect for Laura being able to keep all this straight

"Secret History of the World" is next on my reading list, (I'm just finishing off "High Strangeness") so I'll get the low-down on Noah in there. I'm such a slow reader.

I thought about the story of Noah, and wondered to myself why it was that he saw the first rainbow, as if he had never seen one before.
I surmised that if the water vapour canopy of the Earth had been saturated or super-heated, as in steam, then when the atmosphere received the 'shock' of the approach of Kantek/Mars or some bolide, that the water vapour might have precipitated, causing the Flood, and also the rainbow afterwards.

If it had never rained, there would have been no rainbows.
A saturated atmosphere would water the Earth every morning with heavy dewfalls.
If the atmosphere was superheated, you would never see clouds, superheated steam is invisible.

That's just my theory, it would be interesting to see what the C's thought of it.

I resonated deeply with this post. If we are all living libraries and our dna "wakes up" we are remembering the memories of the particular line our bodies occupy now. I, too, have Irish and Scottish blood. When an understanding of symbols came to me in an overwhelming understanding, it was the Celtic and French connection symbols that stood out the most. There were many other cultures and lines represented in the understanding too.

The bagpipes have always brought forth a deep longing and resonance in me. All these symbols are God's way of pointing us to our destiny which is the way.

As synchronicity would have it, after my awakening and losing my home, I re-met my other half destiny (a man of course) and I now live on Kentucky Avenue. How's that for coinkidink? By the way, he is Irish and German.

Tschai, it sounds like you had a pretty spectacular and unique experience. I've had some intense past life glimpses, but nothing like that. I am happy for you that you've gotten to have such an experience, I'm sure it's been very mind opening.

Although I'm not saying you shouldn't talk about it to others, because I think you can learn alot from the ideas that pop into people's heads when they read your post, but in my own personal experience, I've found that these kinds of experiences have much more personal value, and looking to others for an explanation isn't going to bare much fruit.

People all have their own biases, their own emotions, and their own experiences when reading your post, and since your experience was very personal and unique im.not sure that anyone will have the answers you're looking for.
People who have no experience with this kind of.thing will still reply to you and then you're left with all these possible answers to.your problem, but none of them really resonate with you, because their motivation to reply is going to be different then your motivation to post about it. Everyone thinks their advice is valuable, and that their opinion might be useful to someone else.

That being said, I enjoyed reading your experience, and I thank you for taking the time to post it. It puts some of my own experiences into perspective. I think past life memories and similar experiences are personal, and their meaning is very personal. It sucks because you want to share them and get to the bottom of it in hopes that someone has some valuable info, but in my own experience I've found this just doesn't happen. Like how can someone else have rhe answers about YOUR lives? Maybe if we were to visit a hypno-therapist, we could figure out some answers. I tried once and she was too expensive ($100/hr) so I never got to try it out =/.
You learn from these types of experiences though. Even if you're not getting the answers you're looking for, the experience will certainly put a fork in your road and leave it's mark. I just try to keep an open mind to why I had the experience, and what it means for me in THIS life.

Back
Top Bottom