Iodine and Potassium Iodide

Adaryn said:
Hi Eol,

you could also try liquid mineral drops, like this one: _https://www.amazon.fr/Liqumins-ConcenTrace-Trace-Mineral-Bouteille/dp/B000AMUWLK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461687976&sr=8-1&keywords=concentrace

Hi Adaryn. Thank you for the concern. I will check it out.

SummerLite said:
This red eye business needs to be looked into more to see if anything more serious is going on. Its the season for allergies and I've a small bit of that going on.

That was my first thought too, something related with the season. Perhaps adding vitamin C or some of the co-factors will help. I would try a couple of drops of colloidal silver too. It is just as soothing as any other eye drop and who knows, it might clear up the redness.

Gaby said:
SummerLite said:
This red eye business needs to be looked into more to see if anything more serious is going on. Its the season for allergies and I've a small bit of that going on.

That was my first thought too, something related with the season. Perhaps adding vitamin C or some of the co-factors will help. I would try a couple of drops of colloidal silver too. It is just as soothing as any other eye drop and who knows, it might clear up the redness.

Yeah, you can also try a product for the eyes that contains the herb Eyebright (Euphrasia rostkoviana), it's very soothing for the eyes. I have this one, though you might be able to get it for a much cheaper price at a bio store or the pharmacy. Another thing that usually helps me when my eyes get red is to increase my water intake. If your eyes don't get better or get worse, I'd have it checked.

Thank you Gaby and Oxajil.

I really have become lax in taking care of myself lately. I have some colloidal silver and I'll see if I can find eye drops with Eyebright. Also I'll start Vit C again. I'm going to get a tincture of Milk Thistle as well and look more into liver support.

My health has always been pretty good and so I have a tendency to ignore taking care of myself sometimes.

edit: Milk Thistle not Blessed Thistle.

Z said:
What do you use for "remineralizing" Alana ?

You mean, what minerals do I use?

I take Manganese, Selenium, Boron, Chromium, Potassium and Molybdenum in the morning, and Zinc and Magnesium every night.

Did you do the heavy metal test? If you actually have excess of some of these micro-elements the supplements will make you feel wore.

I was taking Zinc and Copper combination ( apparently DMSA can deplete your Copper stores pretty fast) but then urine test revealed that I have big excess of it.
Copper toxicity is pretty rare and I would have never expected this. I was curious where is all this Copper coming from and then I discovered that most people from the region where I grew up have elevated levels due to its presence in red soil.

Z said:
Did you do the heavy metal test? If you actually have excess of some of these micro-elements the supplements will make you feel wore.

Yes, it showed low levels in Boron, Zinc and Selenium. So I take those three everyday, and the others every other day.

I was taking Zinc and Copper combination ( apparently DMSA can deplete your Copper stores pretty fast) but then urine test revealed that I have big excess of it.
Copper toxicity is pretty rare and I would have never expected this. I was curious where is all this Copper coming from and then I discovered that most people from the region where I grew up have elevated levels due to its presence in red soil.

I too had elevated copper levels. Cyprus has a lot of copper mines, the name of the island comes from the mineral. My grandfather used to be a miner and the mine was located in the village I grew up. There was a disposal "lake" next to the mine which as a child I thought was very beautiful, with all its purples and greens and golden colors.

Z said:

Just a fwiw; zinc and copper cancel each other out when taken together. There are articles on the internet that explain this. Here's a couple:

http://www.bodybio.com/content.aspx?page=mineral-balance-copper-zinc

http://jymsupplementscience.com/the-problems-with-most-multivitamins/

Didnt know that. It's ridiculous that most companies sell Zn and Copper in combination and it looks like this is completely useless. And it wasn't cheap.

Z said:
Didnt know that. It's ridiculous that most companies sell Zn and Copper in combination and it looks like this is completely useless. And it wasn't cheap.

Yes, it is completely useless and even dangerous. Specially those who have pyroluria need to supplement zinc separately.

People with pyroluria, a condition that can be acquired, tend to have low levels of zinc, chromium and very high levels of heavy metals and copper.

>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
All Belgians to be given iodine pills for nuclear safety

Hi guys I had a small question;

As of tomorrow I will be (almost) every day working at the airport, and because of that I have to go through a full body scanner each time. Since it's radiation exposure I am assuming I should increase my Iodine intake(but by how much)? or can I stay with 2 drops (5 days a week - 5% - 12,50 mg).

Bo said:

As of tomorrow I will be (almost) every day working at the airport, and because of that I have to go through a full body scanner each time. Since it's radiation exposure I am assuming I should increase my Iodine intake(but by how much)? or can I stay with 2 drops (5 days a week - 5% - 12,50 mg).

I would increase progressively to 4 drops and up the dose of vitamin C. You can also apply DMSO topically on a regular basis.

The vitamin C alone would be enormously helpful.

:flowers:

Gaby said:
Bo said:

I would increase progressively to 4 drops and up the dose of vitamin C. You can also apply DMSO topically on a regular basis.

The vitamin C alone would be enormously helpful.

:flowers:

Thanks a lot Gaby! :D I will do that then.

Back
Top Bottom