FOTCM: New Online Application Form

rs said:
I too mailed in my application quite some time ago (months). I have yet to receive anything. It was acknowledged earlier in this thread that my on-line application was received. I mailed it to the North Carolina address.

Did I do something wrong or is the application somehow incomplete?

Thanks.

Hi rs, your question was already answered in February here. Did you send us the missing data? If you didn't, please do it if you wish to be admitted. For a guidance how to fill FOTCM application correctly, see the first post in this thread and the attached file. Thank you. :)

Possibility of Being said:
Meechel17 said:
I hate to keep asking, but was wondering if you received the hard copy, and whether a welcome package was sent out? I saw the mention of welcome packages being sent out by the end of March, and am wondering if mine got held up in the mail? Thank you in advance for this and all that you do.

Yes, your signed copy arrived and we did send you your welcome package, though not in March but on April 13th. Hope it arrives soon!

Yay!! I will be checking - so excited!!! Thank you.

skycsil said:
Dave_posse said:
ps: Even my partner not received the package (skycsil), I wonder if have sent or not yet. just to see if we need to go to find in the mail.

I actually hope it wasn't yet sent. When we returned, I found the phone bill outside, dirty and messed up by the rain. If the FOTCM envelope had the same fate it means it maybe flew away or somebody took it =(

Hi Skycil, your welcome package was sent out the same day as Dave's. If you have not received it, please say so and we'll include yours next time we send packages to knew members. Make sure we have your correct, updated mailing (postal) address. You can contact us by sending e-mail to info (at) paleochristianity.org :)

Thanks PoB! I already talked to Chu about it, but since the house is empty one or two weeks per month and I'm considering moving I'd rather have it sent to a relative's home or wait until I finally move out, still not sure what to do.

skycsil said:
Thanks PoB! I already talked to Chu about it, but since the house is empty one or two weeks per month and I'm considering moving I'd rather have it sent to a relative's home or wait until I finally move out, still not sure what to do.

That's OK, you have time to decide. I don't think we'll be sending new welcome packages before the end of May.

hi, as this subject is brought up I'd like to ask if there is everything ok with my application too, I haven't received anything yet. It's not that I'm impacient or something, just wondering if post is working properly ;)

rs said:
I too mailed in my application quite some time ago (months). I have yet to receive anything. It was acknowledged earlier in this thread that my on-line application was received. I mailed it to the North Carolina address.

Did I do something wrong or is the application somehow incomplete?

Thanks.

Hi rs, your question was already answered in February here. Did you send us the missing data? If you didn't, please do it if you wish to be admitted. For a guidance how to fill FOTCM application correctly, see the first post in this thread and the attached file. Thank you. :)

OK, got it. Thanks

I received yesterday the welcome package!I will work hard to fulfill the PC principles. And when I opened it I was as happy as a child :dance: :dance: :dance: :bacon: :cheer:

Kosma said:
hi, as this subject is brought up I'd like to ask if there is everything ok with my application too, I haven't received anything yet. It's not that I'm impacient or something, just wondering if post is working properly ;)

You should have by now. Your package was send off on 13th of April.
We don't usually work with single packages, so keep us updated in this thread and if you don't get it by (more or less) end of May, we'll include yours in the next batch.

Hello Again!

I received my mailed PDF application back earlier last week. It was sent back with a 'return to sender' and 'unable to forward' sticker on it. I just figured out why!

I made the mistake of mailing the manual application to the address on the bottom of the manual application not the address on your How to Join page. The manual application may not have been updated recently but I still should've been more vigilant. If possible, you may want to update the manual application pdf with the new address.

I used the manual application because the web application wasn't creating a printable copy for me. Despite all this, I will be mailing the application again today or tomorrow! Thanks again everyone!

AutomatedMan said:
Hello Again!

I received my mailed PDF application back earlier last week. It was sent back with a 'return to sender' and 'unable to forward' sticker on it. I just figured out why!

I made the mistake of mailing the manual application to the address on the bottom of the manual application not the address on your How to Join page. The manual application may not have been updated recently but I still should've been more vigilant. If possible, you may want to update the manual application pdf with the new address.

I used the manual application because the web application wasn't creating a printable copy for me. Despite all this, I will be mailing the application again today or tomorrow! Thanks again everyone!

I finally managed to figure out how to edit a PDF file, and I updated the mailing address. Thanks!

Kosma said:

You should have by now. Your package was send off on 13th of April.
We don't usually work with single packages, so keep us updated in this thread and if you don't get it by (more or less) end of May, we'll include yours in the next batch.
It arrived today, thank You :)

Oh, boy! They took their time. Over a month even within Europe that's a lot! :O Anyway, glad you've got it eventually. :)

I'm filling out the forum application, and I cant find a copy of the "Articles of Incorporation" In this tread when clicking on the AOI it brings up the forum application but not the articles of incorporation....any help as to where I can find them?

Thx

Back
Top Bottom