FOTCM: New Online Application Form

Adobe said:
I'm filling out the forum application, and I cant find a copy of the "Articles of Incorporation" In this tread when clicking on the AOI it brings up the forum application but not the articles of incorporation....any help as to where I can find them?

Thx

Hi Adobe,

Link to get to the Articles of Incorporation. - http://paleochristianity.org/documents/FOTCM_Articles_of_Incorporation.pdf :)

thx Vulcan, but same thing with this link, it brings up the form application not the AOI ?

Adobe said:
thx Vulcan, but same thing with this link, it brings up the form application not the AOI ?

That's weird, works fine for me. Well, that AoI is just short document from the California Secretary of State showing FOTCM is a registered non profit in the state of California. It doesn't have any real interesting FOTCM-related writings in it.

Heimdallr said:
Adobe said:

That's weird, works fine for me. Well, that AoI is just short document from the California Secretary of State showing FOTCM is a registered non profit in the state of California. It doesn't have any real interesting FOTCM-related writings in it.

Yes, it works fine for me too.

However, if it makes you feel more comfortable to take a look for yourself, the file is downloaded from that link and attached to this post.

Attachments

• FOTCM_Articles_of_Incorporation.pdf
    84.9 KB · Views: 16
ok it must be my computer some how, the last link also comes up as the application. I'll try to find it out on the web. Signing the application states that you have read the AOI so I kind like to read them.

Thx

Got it! I had to update the Adobe Acrobat. every pdf file I have had be come the application. All better now and thanks again.

I did it! thank you very much for the possibility of formalizing the accession to this community. I am very happy to be part of this great community.

Werken

Yesterday I got my approval of being member of FOTCM, actually I have become Listeners :D.

Really like your way that you organized levels, I feel like that I'm in game, but this one is real and very serious.

Also, day before yesterday I have filled my request again because I have finally manage to print it and send it to your address in France. Didn't know that SUBMIT means that you receive my first application. So, sorry to send it twice. :)

Hi
A few days ago I sent my application online FOTCM. I managed to print the application and was planning to send to the address in USA. But as yet I haven't done it I don't know if it will be better to send it to France, as Dakota says, and if so what would be the correct mailing address.

Ariadna said:
Hi
A few days ago I sent my application online FOTCM. I managed to print the application and was planning to send to the address in USA. But as yet I haven't done it I don't know if it will be better to send it to France, as Dakota says, and if so what would be the correct mailing address.

Depends where you're located. Send to U.S. if in Canada/U.S./Mexico/Latin America. Everywhere else, probably France.

Heimdallr said:
Ariadna said:
Hi

Depends where you're located. Send to U.S. if in Canada/U.S./Mexico/Latin America. Everywhere else, probably France.

Thanks Heimdallr,
I'm in Europe, but I don't find the address at which should send the request. Please, could you tell me where to look or send a personal message?

Ariadna said:
I'm in Europe, but I don't find the address at which should send the request. Please, could you tell me where to look or send a personal message?
Here it is, Ariadna:

http://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/

have a nice and sunny day ;D

Dakota said:
Ariadna said:
Here it is, Ariadna:

http://paleochristianity.org/how-to-join/

have a nice and sunny day ;D

Thanks Dakota, same to you! :) :flowers:

Hi folks,
I have completed application form on line and sent hard copy in post yesterday.
It has taken me a while, I was holding off a bit as I feel like I have had a past history of getting sucked into things. As a result it certainly made me want to act rationally and intelligently in the future .

So I have to confess I was a bit nervous finally completing the application.
Has anyone else felt like that?

gottathink said:
Hi folks,
I have completed application form on line and sent hard copy in post yesterday.
It has taken me a while, I was holding off a bit as I feel like I have had a past history of getting sucked into things. As a result it certainly made me want to act rationally and intelligently in the future .

So I have to confess I was a bit nervous finally completing the application.
Has anyone else felt like that?

Glad you've made your decision to join the FOTCM, gottathink. I guess it's normal to feel nervous about it, as I think it is a choice that will probably reinforce your efforts and your commitment to the forum exponentially! But do not let anticipation enter the picture! =)

Back
Top Bottom