Anyone else seen Reptilian Eyes on a human

Hi, TexasBornAndRaised:

One thing you've already noticed is that although there is certainly interest in various 'paranormal phenomena' here, many forum members just won't get all that excited over the usual reports of high strangeness. While reading the Wave will start giving you the background for why that is, it's partly because getting all obsessed over such topics is for most people a big distraction and an energy drain.

As I see it, whether those students you talked with were just messing with you (now that they know you and your girlfriend are interested in the 'reptilian' topic), actually are 'reptilians' 24/7, or were just being briefly 'used' by 4D STS reptilian types (just 3 possibilities off the top of my head), I suspect there's a real danger for you two of really getting caught up in the 'drama' of that topic (if you aren't already).

Just remember: The more energy you 'spend' focusing on that topic...the less you have for other things, including growing as a person and learning more about our reality. If there really are 'reptilians' who are messing with us... they probably love to see people getting distracted like that. Something to keep in mind....

TexasBornAndRaised said:
He states I do not have a "clear image of our reality and how things work here." Okay, well that wasn't insulting at all. He basically says I am not right in my head and I hallucinate a false reality. If you didn't pick up the hint of sarcasm, he could not have insulted me more.
Hi TBAR, one thing to keep in mind here, on this particular forum, is that it is an international forum. One advantage to this aspect is that for many members English is a second language. It provides all of us an opportunity to hone our reading instrument and read replies with eyes that don't interpret what we think someone is trying to say. Rather, we read and digest, ask a question for clarification and continue on until an understanding for what one person is attempting to relay to another is established.

This may or may not be the case here though taking a lighter approach to what others are seeing (correctly or not) can benefit all of us while we learn as a network.

TBAR said:
I'm sorry, but I doubt that either of you have tried any drugs and know the effects, even of such a decriminalized and much-safer drug such as marijuana. Like I said a few times, it does not warp reality like that, where I would be hallucinating (unless I smoked [not condoning] an ounce within an hour). I saw what I saw and can clearly remember; the marijuana had no effect on my vision, nor my mental state, nor my health.

A number of scientific papers show a clear correlation between cannabis use and cognitive/memory impairment.

It does not mean that cannabis created some form of hallucination in your case but we consider this substance to be counter-productive since one of the main goals of our forum is to help develop our members' awareness and a more objective assessment of reality. In addition, despite the latest trend, cannabis is still illegal in many countries.

TexasBornAnd​Raised I`m sorry if you feeled that i was insulting you. It was not my intention and its out of my mind to insult anybody for anything.
I ( as many other members ) just want to point you to the WAVE series. Laura there describes similar phenomenon so you may get little more knowledge from there so you will have a wider context to explain your experience.

Our experiences can get a new perspective as we acquire new knowledge so we are able to explain to ourselves more of our experiences in a more wider context.
Dont feel offended when somebody recommends you to read something or to learn something.Its not an insult and you should not take it as somebody is saying that you are uneducated or something like that. Its just helping you, guiding you to step one step further, one step higher.That is what we do here. We are helping each other to progress, to learn , to do the work. Only on that way we can see more clearly our objective reality more clear.

I said that you perspective is distorted, not that you were hallucinating. That means that many things can alter our awareness, our perspective of reality. There are many articles on the SoTT where man similar thing are explained.That is why we are trying to correct our diet, to self-observe our behavior , to take many different supplements,to learn new things, to build one big and very well connected network so we can connect each-other and discuss many ideas with an open mind. We do all this to maintain our bodies and mind to work the optimal way.And why we do that ? We do that because its the only way we can see the bigger and clearer picture of our objective reality. And by seeing that we have the free will to do.

Every newbie on this forum is getting the same recommendations, about reading the wave, the guidelines and main threads and books.

Accept my apology if by any means you feel offended by my comments.

Same here TexasBornAndRaised, apologies if what I wrote insulted you, that wasn't my intention. As Konstantin said:

Konstantin said:
We are helping each other to progress, to learn , to do the work. Only on that way we can see more clearly our objective reality more clear.

That's what we're trying to do here. You asked us what we think about this, and we want to be as honest as possible to you to help increase your awareness regarding topics like these. I've seen quite a few pictures and videos of people claiming to have these 'reptilian eyes', but none of them were solid proof. I'm not saying that what you saw was imaginary, but if you have an open mind you should - as we all do regarding our own experiences - at least consider the possibility that what you saw may not have been what you think it was! Having said that there is a possibility that reptilians or Lizzies exist, which is why we recommended these books to you so you could get more info about this topic (if you like), you don't have to agree with it per se, but it might give you a different perspective on this, and who knows, you might not want to stop reading once you start! That's all. :)

Just wanted to add that there are pupil and iris abnormalities in the eyes that makes people look as if they had "cat eyes". I saw them on an Ophthalmology Atlas not too long ago. The abnormalities can be acquired (i.e. after a severe infection) or congenital. That doesn't mean they're "reptilian".

Pierre said:
TBAR said:
I'm sorry, but I doubt that either of you have tried any drugs and know the effects, even of such a decriminalized and much-safer drug such as marijuana. Like I said a few times, it does not warp reality like that, where I would be hallucinating (unless I smoked [not condoning] an ounce within an hour). I saw what I saw and can clearly remember; the marijuana had no effect on my vision, nor my mental state, nor my health.

A number of scientific papers show a clear correlation between cannabis use and cognitive/memory impairment.

It does not mean that cannabis created some form of hallucination in your case but we consider this substance to be counter-productive since one of the main goals of our forum is to help develop our members' awareness and a more objective assessment of reality. In addition, despite the latest trend, cannabis is still illegal in many countries.

My ex, and many of his friends, smoked pot. I can tell you for a fact that pot does affect memory and causes a type of laziness, as well as changes in temperament (and not for the better) when they are deprived of pot. This may not be the case for you, but it is for quite a few.

The reason I bring this up is because from what you say, it seems that you think that pot really does nothing negative to people who smoke it. That's not true.

[quote author=Gaby]Just wanted to add that there are pupil and iris abnormalities in the eyes that makes people look as if they had "cat eyes". I saw them on an Ophthalmology Atlas not too long ago. The abnormalities can be acquired (i.e. after a severe infection) or congenital. That doesn't mean they're "reptilian". [/quote]

There is also an eye defect which causes the pupil to split: (picture included) http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/fh/mch/webcourse/vision/coloboma.cfm

Also, eye doctors usually use some substance to enlarge your pupils, which makes it easier to check out your eyes. I don't know how it is called. I do know that if you look in the mirror and you turn your head a bit while keeping your vision aimed at the same spot. Your pupils will turn oval instead of staying perfectly round. It's a bit weird haha

This happens I think because the pupil is literally as big as the iris because of the substance and is searching for living space to maneuver. Many drugs substances have the same effect on the pupils. Just trying to say that our pupils are quite flexible.

[quote author= Nienna]The reason I bring this up is because from what you say, it seems that you think that pot really does nothing negative to people who smoke it. That's not true.[/quote]

I believe that weed also hinders someone to sleep deeply. (Delta state) And the quality of sleep is more important than quantity. As Gurdjieff has said.

Mod's note: changed the name of first quote to the one who really posted it.

Hello my fellow seekers and seers. I'm new to the sight and the way I found it was when I typed in how to spot the eyes of a reptilian. The reason being is because I believe I met one just last week. I've seen him on two occasions and both times I commented on his eyes and he just flashed a sort of "wicked" smile. They were golden colored and they flickered like when light reflects in the eyes of an animal. He also kept flicking his tongue out like a reptile. His right hand is "clawed", which he said it was caused by an accident he had years ago. I've come to find out that he is not who or what he says he is. We've since stop communicating which is a good thing since I now don't believe he's totally human. What do you all think about this? I'm curious to know.

Maat Ase said:
Hello my fellow seekers and seers. I'm new to the sight and the way I found it was when I typed in how to spot the eyes of a reptilian. The reason being is because I believe I met one just last week. I've seen him on two occasions and both times I commented on his eyes and he just flashed a sort of "wicked" smile. They were golden colored and they flickered like when light reflects in the eyes of an animal. He also kept flicking his tongue out like a reptile. His right hand is "clawed", which he said it was caused by an accident he had years ago. I've come to find out that he is not who or what he says he is. We've since stop communicating which is a good thing since I now don't believe he's totally human. What do you all think about this? I'm curious to know.

Hi Maat Ase, welcome to the forum. :welcome:

It would be good if you could also post an intro over in the Newbies Section to share a little bit about yourself so folk can get to know you.

As for the guy with the eyes, it's hard to make any real comment without a lot more data, and even then who can say? If you read back through the thread you'll see lots of reasons why eyes can appear to be 'reptilian', and there's sure plenty of people that will get swept up into obsessively chasing the 'phenomenon'. What if the real 'agenda' were one of mass distraction?

Maybe it's enough just to note your instinctive reaction to him and remain vigilant anyway. Could just be some guy with weird contact lenses that enjoys freaking people out, either way, probably not someone you'd want to hang out with by the sound of it!

I have seen Reptilian eyes on a picture of a friend i will up load it.Thoughts please and hi to all i am a newbie.

Attachments

• IMG_5120.JPG
    IMG_5120.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_5116.JPG
    IMG_5116.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 147
Hello seekeroftruth, :welcome: to our forum!

It would be great if you could post an intro over in the Newbies Section to share a little bit about yourself so that other members can get to know you.

Regarding the posted eyes, where can you see a reptilian?

I think it is important to get more knowledge what reptilians may be, because we will never get a 100% proof in material terms. With that reading for example Lauras (Wave Series and especially the book High Strangeness give you many facts with what we are actually dealing with.

Greetings Seekers,

I found this page looking for explanation for what I have seen. I don't want to author a lengthy post this evening so I will spare you the details however please take my account seriously.

I observed an old woman in what I assumed to be traditional Indian dress. I was selling fruit when she stopped at my table among the crowd. My memory of some minor details surrounding the encounter are slightly foggy however what is crystal clear in my mind, burned into my brain,is the image of those eyes. She allowed me to look deeply into them.

She was an old woman with a clam energy. Her eyes were not similar to any medical images I can find online, they appeared very distinctly reptilian.

Seems easily explained away with the simple notion of a natural mutation, I just don't see any supporting documentation online consistent with what I saw. The most logical alternative explanation I have is that she was wearing contacts. To that I will say this, based on our interaction, I did NOT asses her character to be the type to wear 'reptilian contacts' to look cool. To that end, she indeed looked very cool.

Additionally, a close friend also had an encounter with 'an entire family' with this same distinct trait. I will have to talk with him more on the subject and possibly revisit this thread.

-Note to mods I am going to do an intro and I have High Strangeness on my reading list

PEACE and blessings

***Remember that it is critically important that we feel good***

What does it mean to have the ability to convert your eyeballs black as still holding a colored or white silver Iris as turning his pupil to snake like cat eyes. The man apparently can meow and sound like a cat. The man also calm his mind is consistent of other people's thoughts. He recognized that what people say doesn't match what they think as he focuses on. He says he can change his eyes at will. But I don't think he likes brains. He told me he loves the smell of blood and burning flesh. I've seen his teeth go in and out sometimes his fangs disappear and when he did the first time I ask let me see you teeth and I put my fingers over beneath his canines and there was any fake teeth but his teeth seem to appear sorta rotten. Early does his whole eyeball turns black. He says he is from Russia near the black sea. He speak intelligence with his words in English but apparently can speak several languages in a combination to make a complete sentence. I been studying his behavior for a month now.

This man's eyes turn completely black he says at will and it seems normal he started to stare and his pupils change to cat like eyes. This is what his teeth look at a normal basis. Yet I have intense intelligent complex conversation with him I noticed his fangs go in n out. Sometimes they are longer and times they are shorter.

Attachments

• 0322172342-1.jpg
    0322172342-1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom