RH Negative blood, fact and theory

domi said:
Daenerys said:
Anyway, RH came up in regards to iron in the Hall effect in relation to superconductors.

RH = RHall = Hall coefficient

Rh = Rhesus Factor is related to the presence of a certain protein in the blood

So even though both have similar notation they are quite different things.

I totally get that. However it seems, and again I may be off, that it is deeper than that and the coincidence of the RH pertaining to both is a - what do you call it- a deeper level punctuator? It is very frustrating to me because it is something I can almost put my finger on but not quite. Perhaps it is noise. Probably best to just keep studying. I just do not want to spin my wheels if I am off the deep end.

Well, I think I red herringed myself to a large degree. I extrapolated all this out further and it seems that based on all feedback and data gathered thus far, it would be a better question to ask if it is the microchodrial 'mother" cells that are the mother matrix and related to superconductivity of the "mother" earth grid? That would make more sense, as it applies to everyone. It would also relate more to genetics than "blood type".

My ignorance astounds me sometimes. I guess I ought to thank ya'll for not bashing me too bad. Still don't know if I'm right but seems like more in the ball park at least.

I didnt know anything about bloods until I jad my daughter & found out I was rh negative :) I jad to have an anti D injection so I thought I would read up about it

Some pretty interesting things lyk :lol:

Iv read all sorts...about how were aparantly reptilian :O or weve come from guardian angels.... propa blags head lyk!!!

Does anybody have a decent explanation for all this... I dont know what the hell is right or wrong....im 20 n dont have a clue lol

moderator delete the above comment. I thought I could edit it : It is deleted.

"This bloodline is said to be more resistant to certain forms of attacks against human individuality by certain elite groups, have special and psychic abilities, and are ones that can easily break out of the propaganda matrix to warn others about the matrix they are living in."

This is most definitely true. I have had those free(haha)masons an other similar type put the moves on me and I am easily able to recognise and negate the mind control that they attempt. I have the purest blood in the world, which is 0 negative. I was not always aware of the psychic abilities. It is my belief that these abilities lay dormant and something has to happen to bring them out. That has been my experience.

The matrix is sort of true in the sense that they use media, stimulus and things that are in plain site or that you see everyday. that is why they call it illumination. For example. There are many tricks that they have. Say for instance they are trying to control somebody that they think is a dog lover. What they would then do is drive a mobile dog wash vehicle in front of you in traffic as a threat with view to controlling you or getting their way. They do follow through with their threats also. Another trick is to follow you around wearing certain colours and give the impression of running up an imaginary bill. They may also try to create a sense of imprisonment by walking across your path and cutting you off. They may also drive a certain type of sounding vehicle past your residence at certain times. They also make their sirens go off using ambulances, fire engines and or police vehicles (possibly a few blocks away), but you'd hear it. This is to raise your blood pressure and make you edgy in general. I remember going to the doctor a couple of years ago and I could tell that they were very surprised that my blood pressure and heart were normal. They also try to wear you down. Their goal is to get compliance and control. Sometimes they may have more sinister goals if you are like me and basically f the s!^t out of them (so to speak) This is illumination. It is normal things (most of the time), but illuminated in such a way and in such a place that only the target understands.

I am presently making a website abut how to negate these people, how they think, how they function, what their networks are and what tricks they use. Until I have completed the website you can look up an organisation named "second family" in the UK. The masons are my victims (hunter became the hunted), haha, but that second family talks about they are like from a normal persons point of view. I am not normal though (and boy do they hate it)

Their networks are vast. They have people in nearly every company, law enforcement, outlaw biker gangs and practically every facet of life.
I do believe that those people may make a play to destroy the rh negatives to further their efforts at mind control and maintaining their status quo. They are failing pretty miserably with me though. haha

Further to that,

Say for instance they are trying to control somebody that they think is a dog lover. What they would then do is drive a mobile dog wash vehicle in front of you in traffic as a threat with view to controlling you or getting their way. In that situation, they are threatening to drown a dog. They then look at your ethnic background. My situation is that I have a white parent and an Indian parent. So in that situation, they would probably target a dog that is brown and white in colour. They also do same to parents with children. They might have somebody kill (usually disguised as accidents) a child with the same name as yours or that looks like yours or show other stimulous like an old man with a child that looks similar to yours with a pervy look on his face implying the threat of molestation. They are a very desperate bunch also and somewhat clever. This is why beating them is so rewarding and enjoyable.

If anybody has any questions or thinks these people are targeting them or want to know how to f them up, then let me know as it is my favourite pastime.

Hello & welcome to the forum jasonelijahjack.

As it is your first posts on the forum, it would be nice of you to make an introductory post in the Newbie section of the forum so we can know a bit about yourself and how you found out the forum. Thanks !

Hello!
I joined this forum because of your post - this is such a familiar experience to me (though I'm O negative.) Thank you so much for sharing. My path is along the parallel lines of music and Reiki, though if I could make a living from vivid dreaming, that would be another way to navigate this lifetime :)

Does anyone know of a correlation between blood type and star origins (Pleiades, Sirius in particular?)

jnnmcatee said:
Amber,

After many years of esoteric study and based on my own experiences, I have come to believe that 0 negative and A negative bloodlines are extraterrestrial. My mother has O negative blood and my father had A negative. I have A negative. I have brown hair but it has a red undertone. My hairdresser once told me that no matter what color I might tint my hair, I will always end up with red or auburn. Also, I used to have trouble using the cosmetics sold in department stores. They looked strange on me. Finally a Mary Kay consultant informed me that my skin has a blue undertone and that it was rare. The makeup sold in department stores is designed for the majority of people whose complexions have yellow or pink undertones. My eyes are light brown but sometime look hazel. I didn't relate these facts to my blood type until a few years ago.

I am very empathic, clairvoyant and have sensitive digestion. I have a very high IQ and was born with esoteric knowledge embedded in my DNA memory. Whenever I have tried to deny my knowledge or tried to fit into what others see as normal, someone or something has come into my life to remind me that I have a purpose here to help this planet and the people on it grow into what is their greatest potential for joy and love. I am not meant to fit in. I am a catalyst for change which has not been a comfortable thing to be!

Someone wrote here something about blue people in their visions or dreams. I recently dreamed that I had blue skin and was smiling and singing to myself in front of a mirror. A wise friend of mine said I was celebrating remembering my true being. Another clairvoyant told me that I came to this planet on the Blue Ray Vibration. You might want to look at web sites about Blue Rays (not Indigos) and web sites about the Magdalene Order, blue rays who are here to anchor the Divine Feminine. I think "blue bloods" are RH negative people who belong to this group. We are here on a mission.

Perhaps you are on the verge of discovering and accepting that you are a human angel. I know it is a lot to embrace. Don't pressure yourself. Acceptance of this new way of looking at yourself will come in time if you are willing. You have the support of others like me and the love of God for your contribution in this world.

Hi jayejay,

I see that this is your first post on this Forum, so I want to give you my welcome. We would appreciate it if you can introduce yourself in the Newbies section. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it. Thanks. :)

:welcome: to out forum MaurasBan :D!

As Zadius wrote above, it would be great if you could follow it too and I'm looking forward to your introduction.

Zadius Sky said:
Hi jayejay,

I see that this is your first post on this Forum, so I want to give you my welcome. We would appreciate it if you can introduce yourself in the Newbies section. Nothing personal, just a little bit about yourself and how you found the forum. If you are unsure of what to write, take a look at how others on the board have done it. Thanks. :)

Angela said:
I always wondered why after I gave blood once they called me all the time to donate more. My blood type is AB-

I'm also AB- but never gave my blood, maybe I should, but I don't like much doing that :-[

I'm also O negative. Before the birth of my first son, I had a blood test to find out my blood type. The result came back as O positive, my husband was A positive, so I said no problem. My first son is also A positive. Then I had another son. He was all right. About five years later while I visited my son's doctor, he had the equipment to test for blood type. So he tests blood type of my second son and it is A negative. Now I was perplexed. How come I said, I am positive, father is positive. So I test my blood. And its is O negative. I had it tested twice more and it is still O negative. So my second son did not have any problems because he was negative also. My father was also O negative.

I hope this is not too off topic but, I have finally had a blood type test done and my results are that I am O-.

Yet, both my father and mother are AB+ as are all of my siblings save for the one who was from my mothers first marriage, later adopted by my father.

Is it an biological impossibility to have an 0- child from two AB+ parents?

Thank you, to any and all who can help or offer insight into with my question. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom