RH Negative blood, fact and theory

NinaMosi said:
I hope this is not too off topic but, I have finally had a blood type test done and my results are that I am O-.

Yet, both my father and mother are AB+ as are all of my siblings save for the one who was from my mothers first marriage, later adopted by my father.

Is it an biological impossibility to have an 0- child from two AB+ parents?

Assuming there's been no error in the determination of your bloodtype (or that of your parents), according to the blood type chart (_http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-types), it wouldn't be possible, no. But I don't know enough on this subject to say for sure.
You can check it out for yourself, using this calculator: _http://www.endmemo.com/medical/bloodtype.php

Adaryn said:
Assuming there's been no error in the determination of your bloodtype (or that of your parents), according to the blood type chart (_http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-types), it wouldn't be possible, no. But I don't know enough on this subject to say for sure.
You can check it out for yourself, using this calculator: _http://www.endmemo.com/medical/bloodtype.php

Thank you Adaryn, I wanted to ask others who may have more knowledge on this than I to make sure. There was no error in the determination for me and I have objective proof to back up both parents being AB+.

So after what you have given, visiting both sites and from what facts that I do know, I could be the product of a somewhat odd occurrence. I have for a long time sensed that a painful lesson lies within this for me to learn, something that might also help me to progress with the work on my machine and being of better service to others.

Again, thank you very much Adaryn. :flowers:

Rhesus Negative Blood Lines

Good Morning,

I am brand new to this forum, and I am looking for some information, help, direction........ in regards to the Rh factor. I am A-, I am adopted so I don't know my parents blood lines. I do know that I was born "very sick" and was left behind in the hospital. I have come to conclude through research I was a "Blue Baby". I have the Mood Changing Eyes, I remember a long time ago that someone asked me what colour my eyes actually were, a friend was there and replied for me "depends when you ask". I didn't know what she meant then but learned. I also did the "colour me beautiful" thing in the 80's, the same friend said, you are unique, you have blue skin, meaning my undertone was blue. She was the only one that really got me, and was my true friend. I have always been hyper observant, which lead to my profession, sensitive to others thoughts and mood. I can't watch any Wipe Out type movies or videos because I feel the pain of the person being hurt and I don't like it. I talk to animals, when I was little we lived on a ranch, when ever the horses got out my dad would tell everyone to stay and would send me out to get the horses. They would hear my whistle and then follow me back to the barns. I have a Kinship with the wildlife where I live, they all get along even though according to the "rules" they should be eating each other. I have a very high IQ, in high school the teachers treated me differently than the other students, I stood my ground and would call them out on subjects that they were instructing with misinformation. I never studied for an exam in my life and aced them all, much to my teachers and instructors dismay (they hated that), I would write all my papers in my head then put them on paper to hand in and/or publish. All education seems so easy to me but I learned to keep it to myself because others would get angry with me if I came off that way. I have delayed ferries because I wanted to catch them, I have shut down a few ATM's because of worry, I have "broke" appliances and electronic devices. My friend could never surprise me for my birthday and would tell me to "get out of her head". I can tell if someone is lying, even when they are talking over the phone. I love cold houses, the sun hurts my eyes, whether it's sunny or not and hate shoes. And so much more....

My question is this, is there anyone that I could converse with in these matters. I know I have a mission here, I have always felt that, I would like to know what kind of diet a RH negative person would be at best health with. What is the actual origin of the Rh Negative. I know that there is information in regards to the Basque people. Interestingly enough, my father loved the Basque people, his first love was a Basque woman, he couldn't have children with my mother so they adopted. I know that my father "chose" me and my mother was not happy about it, but that's another story.

Any information would help with my quest for my truth and belonging. I am lucky enough to have three female friends that have all accepted me as unique and never questioned any of my abilities and or personality traits. They are my solace but don't have all the answers.

Thank you for your help and listening.

Re: Rhesus Negative Blood Lines

Firstly, welcome to the Forum apRhys, I am also RH negative, but I don't notice anything that affects me as far as diet goes.
From the way you describe yourself it strikes me that you may be one of the so-called 'Indigo children'. I don't know if you have heard about them, but you should be able to find references to them on the internet easily enough.
I'll be looking forward to reading more about you.

Thank you for the welcome, I do know about Indigo Children, I have one (and adult now) and he went through the same challenges I did growing up. I had briefly read somewhere on the World Wide Web that there was a connection between the Rh- factor, their personalities, special abilities and diet. I haven't been able to find it since and was looking for input from like-minded others.

Hi apRhys, here's a link for you, FWIW.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_diet

You probably want to be careful about the Indigo Child idea, a meme which has been propagated widely in New Age circles in the past several years to hook people into feeling "special". You can read about some of the background here. This isn't to say that all people with a subset of "Indigo Child" features are necessarily psychopaths -- there are a number of other possible explanations including medical conditions that may need to be addressed (and that won't happen if someone gets stuck on the idea of being an "Indigo Child" without going further).

From what we have found here on this forum regarding blood-type diets and such is that they are pretty much a bunch of hooey. What we have found is that getting away from processed foods, grains, dairy, sugar, soy and high-carbohydrate foods is the best way to go for everyone. The high-fat/medium protein/low carbohydrate way of eating is the way humans have eaten for a very, very long time. Only since the agrarian way of life developed did we start eating in the way we do now and human health has deteriorated since that time.

You may want to look at the following threads for more on this topic:

Life Without Bread

Ketogenic Diet - Path to Transformation?

The Vegetarian Myth

Thank you everyone, for your advice, info and input. I have looked into the sites and it gave me some clarity. I realize the Indigo Child thing can be a "gig", and I never raised my child as "one". But he is up there when it comes to sensitivity, intelligence and communications. I do agree that some people over use some the the ideas out there, unfortunately we have such individual working as a Mental Health Practitioner in our community. We stay as far away from her as possible and then work with the aftermath when we can.

I appreciate all the help, and again, thank you.

Thanks, Shijing, for pointing that out. Looks like I typed before my brain was in gear..

Nienna said:
From what we have found here on this forum regarding blood-type diets and such is that they are pretty much a bunch of hooey.

I've been wondering about this lately. Can you point out a specific place where it has been addressed?

I don't think that there is anywhere that it is said that it is a bunch of hooey, but a lot of people here on the forum did try it and for some people they noticed some good. But it could have been because of getting off of a lot of processed foods. If it had been a success, we wouldn't have continued searching for a better diet. You can read about the diet and our experiences here.

From the blood-type diet, we moved to the ultra-simple diet. My bloodtype is A positive. I should've been able to eat all vegetables and fruits without any difficulty. However, after eliminating foods and retrying them, I found that all vegetables (except for summer squash, zucchini, lettuce and green beans that I can tolerate with lower inflammation) and fruits cause me inflammation.

But, still there were problems. And, not only with me as we transitioned to the Paleo diet and, then, with some revelations from Laura, the Ketogenic Diet.

I didn't go through all of the posts on the Ultra-Simple Diet, but there may be information there that shows that some of the things said in the blood-type diet didn't seem to be adding up.

The only 'diet' that has really made improvements in me is the Keto Diet. As a type A positive, veggies and such should be my friend, but only a meat/fat based diet is my friend so for me, the blood-type diet is a load of hooey.

Laura said:
Physicist Richard Firestone proposes in his book "The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes" that:

Firestone said:
For type A blood, the picture is more complicated, with apparent origins in Europe, Canada, and Australia. Again, there is little evidence that type A spread from Asia to the Americas. Instead, paradoxically, it appears to have arrived in the Americas from Europe long before Columbus did.

Is it possible that the Indians came from Europe? That idea seems far-fetched according to traditional views, and yet, according to Dennis Stanford, of the Smithsonian and Bruce Bradley, there is intriguing evidence connecting Clovis flint-knapping technology to the Solutrean flint technology in Spain at the end of the Ice Age. In addition, Clovis points are very unlike flint points from Asia, their supposed land of origin. Since blood types show a connection with Europe, perhaps there is one rather than Asians, maybe the Solutreans really discovered the New World - or perhaps others did, because, remarkably, recent studies of early South American skulls suggest aboriginal or African origins.

I think this also lends support to the idea that Native Americans and Europeans/North Africans had a common origin in Atlantis. There is blood type evidence and archaelogical evidence for a Stone Age connection between Europe and America. Add to that the ocean bottom drilling that discovered land animals in core samples from the Mid-Atlantic Ridge area and the picture becomes quite clear. Not to mention that during the Ice Age 'fully developed' new cultures came to Western Europe and settled along the Atlantic coast - without any clear point of origin.

ninas said:
Hi All!

I am O+,RH-, however, my daughter is A+, RH-. Go figure...

There is no such thing as O+RH-
The +/- indicates the Rhesus factor, so you are either O-, O+, A-, A+ and so on.

Your daughter's father is probably an A then.

M.T.

Back
Top Bottom