Lasha Darkmoon on Jews, Sex and Art

A portion of the "Our white skinsacks are better than your brown skinsacks" crowd seems to think she's a Jewish woman in NY who goes by "Noodnik" Darkmoon does use some of the same, very unique phrases as "Noodnik" and they both claimed to be 31 (32 now)

I can find out who this person really is if it's important?

_http://theoccidentalobserver.net/tooblog/?p=1647&cpage=3#comments

"Out of curiosity, I researched Darkmoon’s pen name. I googled one her her odd phrases, “millenarian mumbo jumbo” and found it in an 2006 article about Rabbi Jonathon Sacks.
[http://noodnik.wordpress.com/2006/04/01/parsha-of-the-week/
Next I googled “Jonathon Sacks and Darkmoon” and found Garden of The Dark Moon Jubilee on the Jewish Press International website. One more google, Garden of The Darkmoon Jubilee, took me to “The best among women practices witchcraft…Jerusalem Talmud, Kiddushim 4, 11.” How odd!
As for Lasha, net.bible.org gives various meanings, including Lasha=fissure, a Hebrew place in the southeast of Palestime. Curious. Are we dealing here with an elite and well-organized Jewess who practices witchcraft?"

I thought this was interesting...a white supremacist wrote this on a white supremacist website (White Survival)...and it was removed. I found the thread in google's cache

"I just got kicked-off commenting for another one, Prof. Kevin MacDonald’s site, TheOccidentalObserver.net/TooBlog, for OUTING a Jew he has posting there, one “Lasha Darkmoon.”

_http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AtJddY5v85YJ:whitesurvival.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/white-survival-hey-you-dont-help-them-to-bury-the-light-dont-give-in-without-a-fight/+%22Lasha+Darkmoon%22&cd=272&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

The original post is gone, which I find VERY odd considering the site

_http://whitesurvival.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/white-survival-hey-you-dont-help-them-to-bury-the-light-dont-give-in-without-a-fight/
404: Page Not Found

We are terribly sorry, but the URL you typed no longer exists. It might have been moved or deleted, or perhaps you mistyped it. We suggest searching the site:

Very interesting. If she's a Jew who practices witchcraft, then she may be deliberately trying to stir things up.

Interesting indeed. The last searches I did took me down a dark road. I refrained from posting it because I wasn't completely sure if it was her, wasn't sure if the information written was true or a story written by someone who writes fiction and the story itself was so bizarre that I questioned whether it could be true or not.

Fwiw, the story involved a group called the matriarchs or daughters of ay'esha. Anybody ever heard of them? According to the story, it's a group of women who are writers and also involved in s and m. Their purpose, the author of the story understands, is to rule over men. This all could be completely off the track though.

Also, although England and America came up in various posts, Winnepeg, Canada specifically (as well as Canada in general) also kept coming up.

Let me know (anyone) how far you want to pursue this and I can send whatever little information I have.

truth seeker said:
Fwiw, the story involved a group called the matriarchs or daughters of ay'esha. Anybody ever heard of them?

Yeah... the "Dairies of Ay'esha" is kinda like an S&M Dominatrix Bible of sorts. "Lasha" has a definite S & M quality to it too. :shock:

Personally, I find it amusing when fanatical Christians and fanatical Jews start to go at each other. It's kinda like watching religious professional wrestling ... a Secular Smackdown with an idiot in each corner, but if this "woman" is important for some reason, I can dig a little deeper?

Guardian said:
Yeah... the "Dairies of Ay'esha" is kinda like an S&M Dominatrix Bible of sorts. "Lasha" has a definite S & M quality to it too. :shock:

Personally, I find it amusing when fanatical Christians and fanatical Jews start to go at each other. It's kinda like watching religious professional wrestling ... a Secular Smackdown with an idiot in each corner,

They learn all that one-on-one smiting from their psychopathic god.

Guardian said:
but if this "woman" is important for some reason, I can dig a little deeper?

I don't think she is important at this point, but one never knows. If anything is to be found, it could be posted here and thereby archived.

truth seeker said:
She also had a brief (I believe) correspondence with Les Visble:

_http://theoccidentalobserver.net/tooblog/?p=2068&cpage=3
History,

Thanks for this link. Yes, it’s interesting. Doubly so in that I happen to know Les Visible. Not personally of course, but we have corresponded a few times. I once sent him a poem to thank him for something and he surprised me by publishing it on his website.

_http://visible-stream-of-consciousness.blogspot.com/2009/09/monkey-on-your-back.html

My comment:

First, the highlight above is mine.

I've searched the whole forum for the string 'Les Visible" and only found this single reference to him.

Why did I search? Because of what Les posted on March 26 at 18:57 in his website _www.smoking-mirrors.com, which I copy/paste below:

"...Every now and then, I have to depart from the usual topics of the day but... not right away. I've been doing these blogs for ten years. In that time I have encountered predictions and prognostications, as well as wildassed flights of mind boggling fantasy from the likes of Fulford, Wilcock, SOTT and sundry. They've made a lot of money from this kind of enterprise...."

Why would he say this about SOTT? It confuses me, because I belive Les to be a quirky guy, but nonetheless a guy who sees through the mist of present worldwide confusion and turmoil. SOTT has in the past posted one or two of Les's essays. What could be going on at present? :huh:

Palinurus said:
Hi ROEL,

You might find this topic interesting (19 pages long): Les Visible and Smoking Mirrors ;)

In short: Les Visible once visited the château with rather disastrous results.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Thank you, Palinarus. I will read the string of posts.
The existence of the 19 pages makes me wonder about the effectiveness of the 'search' function.
Why did my search of "Les Visible" not return it among the search results?
Cheers.

ROEL said:
Palinurus said:
Hi ROEL,

You might find this topic interesting (19 pages long): Les Visible and Smoking Mirrors ;)

In short: Les Visible once visited the château with rather disastrous results.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Thank you, Palinarus. I will read the string of posts.
The existence of the 19 pages makes me wonder about the effectiveness of the 'search' function.
Why did my search of "Les Visible" not return it among the search results?
Cheers.

Hi ROEL,

When I just searched for "Les Visible" the above link that Palinurus provided was the first result listed for me.

When I have searched for subjects in the past, I too have had certain threads not show up in my results only to realize after--a couple of things I missed affected the results.

1. Being signed in. -> Some topics/threads are not public and will not show in the results if you are not signed in.

2. Check all. -> Make sure the "Check all" box is checked under the "Choose a board to search in, or search all".

Hope this helps.

James Henry said:
Hi ROEL,

When I just searched for "Les Visible" the above link that Palinurus provided was the first result listed for me.

When I have searched for subjects in the past, I too have had certain threads not show up in my results only to realize after--a couple of things I missed affected the results.

1. Being signed in. -> Some topics/threads are not public and will not show in the results if you are not signed in.

2. Check all. -> Make sure the "Check all" box is checked under the "Choose a board to search in, or search all".

Hope this helps.

I now realize I was not signed in. Thanks, James Henry.

Back
Top Bottom