Helpful and interesting links

naorma

Dagobah Resident
This is a link I found concerning aids - I think it is good to know what people are doing elsewhere
Hier ein Link zum Thema Aids - Ich denke es ist gut zu wissen, was Leute anderswo auch denken:

_http://www.austria.com/lifeball/artikel/umstrittener-forscher-ueberzeugt-hiv-ist-harmlos/cn/news-20100715-02403677/dc/om:vienna:lifeball

This one I find very helpful - a very simple method and it does something with your brain!
Ein anderes hab ich auch sehr hilfreich gefunden - einfach, aber es wirkt!

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXQqvMjKeec

And from the same author something about protection against electrosmog - I did not buy it but am thinking of doing so
Und vom gleichen Autor etwas über Schutz gegen Elektrosmog - Ich hab es bis jetzt nicht gekauft, aber denke darüber nach, es auszuprobieren

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R807mCVHCqQ&feature=related

Well, there are hundreds and even more little gadgets out there which supposedly protect humans and animals against e-smog. There are definitely too many "scientists" or "experts" which all have THE answer to a particular problem, nowadays it is e-smog among other things. And they have many funny theories how their products work, how bodies might work, how anything works. This is a very usual appearance these days. They all provide some kind of "studies" or material or witness reports - and above all, they are sure to be right.

I would be very careful with such products. Do you really need such a thing?? (prices vary between 170 euros and 900 euros according to their product catalogue)

What will you do if it won't have any noticeable health benefits? (and this will be in all likelihood the case)

EDIT: Replaced 'definitively' with 'definitely'.

I found this in a blog, I don't know if it is something for sott, but there are some truths. I can't say that this is dis info but fill free to check it out. It is in German.

This is an Excellent article, about law in Germany.

_http://derhonigmannsagt.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/freispruch-im-selbstanzeiger-prozess/

Since I started this thread I'm now going to use it ;) ;) ;)

There is a wonderful film I would like to draw your Attention. Maybe some of you know it already because it was made in 1996.
There are really some true things in it and very often you can laugh heartily. It is called "The Green Planet" - Der Grüne Planet. Unfortunately on YouTube it is only available in French with english subtitle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXJ8Fcu7gm0

One of the most impressing thing is the connection between mature people and babies. Babies can reload mature people and make them whole again.
This is similar to what one sufi teacher has told me. And it also explains why babies and little children are so very helpful for the elder people. Just because they remind them of heaven or at least the place we all come from.

And a lot of other things are there that are really true! See, what happens when people suddenly are forced to speak the truth! You can laugh heartily! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I found a link where you can see this film in German.

http://www.veoh.com/tv/watch/v39608645g7GCFzyS

Egg white helps with (small) burns

I have a cooking oven which is heated with firewood. Very often I burn myself and I always got scars.
A friend told me to put some eggwhite on the wound - as soon as possible, the sooner the better.
And when I did so I really got no scars!
Of course one can use a burning cream(?) if one has it. I never have, but I most always have eggs! And it really was amazing - nothing to be seen, definitely no scars!

Ich habe einen Kochherd, der mit Holz beheizt wird. Sehr oft verbrenne ich mir die Finger oder die Hand und ich bekam immer Narben.
Ein Freund sagte mir unlängst, ich solle Eiweiß auf die Wunde tun - so schnell wie möglich! Und als ich seinen Rat befolgte, bekam ich tatsächlich keine Narben.
Natürlich kann man auch eine Brandsalbe benutzen, wenn man sie hat. Ich habe nie eine daheim, aber ich habe fast immer Eier.
Und es war tatsächlich angenehm, man konnte nichts sehen, absolut keine Narbe!

Interesting, naorma, hadn't heard about that one yet. What I've done over the years when burning myself is to immediately afterwards put the burnt part of my skin on the hot source again (= healing like with like, as in the homeopathic principle) instead of using cold water as 'everyday wisdom' says - which always helped, i.e. no blisters or any other signs of a burn, nor pain.

Aiming said:
.... immediately afterwards put the burnt part of my skin on the hot source again (= healing like with like, as in the homeopathic principle) instead of using cold water as 'everyday wisdom' says - which always helped, i.e. no blisters or any other signs of a burn, nor pain.

Thank you, good advice! Reminded me that a friend told me once he always puts his hand back again in the oven!

:) :cheer:

Today I saw a very fascinating video. First I intended to post it in the English Section "Creating a New World", but then I decided to put it in the German part, because I couldnt find something similar in English.

It is about a school in Russia, called the Schetinin-School. Pupils built that school, they teach each other, learn from each other and their main target is to help each others besides to develop their own abilities. And they graduate in a very short time - compared to regular school.

Most interesting system they have. They start with mathematics, they think this is the most important thing to know, next comes chemistry and so on. They do not learn history in the way we have to learn it. All written history is lies, they say. They learn facts.
They learn to dance, sports, music, singing - every day they have lessons in this.

Each morning they have to take a cold bath in the nearby river - during the whole year! to keep their body and mind fit. (As we should do, too!)

One name I found for that system was laising - Natürliches Lernen (natural learning). It seems to already spread around in the German speaking part of Europe.
Similar projects are Waldschulen (forrest schools).
To my opinion there are a lot of elements that seems to be an STO oriented educational system..

There is an english site too, but I dont know what to think of it. They mainly seem to sell their products?

Would like to know what others are thinking?

The Boy from the School tells his Story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-mVMaIYg4k
The english Organisation: http://www.deepsnowpress.com/school.htm
Another german video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnz_kJXd98&index=4&list=PLFLPjeBMHuB6tB3qeOoPPzX3h6pjUZiKb

Found another one:
http://www.sein.de/gesellschaft/zusammenleben/2013/die-tekos-schule-11-jahre-schule-in-einem-jahr.html

Here is another link about an Austrian SChool who is teaching in the way they do it at Schetinin School.

http://weinbergschule.at/

naorma said:
It is about a school in Russia, called the Schetinin-School. Pupils built that school, they teach each other, learn from each other and their main target is to help each others besides to develop their own abilities. And they graduate in a very short time - compared to regular school.

Most interesting system they have. They start with mathematics, they think this is the most important thing to know, next comes chemistry and so on. They do not learn history in the way we have to learn it. All written history is lies, they say. They learn facts.
They learn to dance, sports, music, singing - every day they have lessons in this.

Each morning they have to take a cold bath in the nearby river - during the whole year! to keep their body and mind fit. (As we should do, too!)

One name I found for that system was laising - Natürliches Lernen (natural learning). It seems to already spread around in the German speaking part of Europe.
To my opinion there are a lot of elements that seems to be an STO oriented educational system..

Thanks for the links and for bringing it up, naorma. I found the links via FB and watched the one with the boy from the school telling his story and explaining the school system. Found it really interesting as well, and definitely a much better option than how "education" is being practised everywhere else. This whole method of groups of students working themselves through a topic, researching it, explaining it to each other, and later, presenting their findings to another group, basically teaching others what they learned - this comes really close to what I imagine true learning is about, one's own interest, efforts, work, research into a subject will make the contents your own, IOW assimilating the knowledge as opposed to mechanically swallow and repeat what a teacher in front of the classroom is telling you. And from what the boy said in the video, they seem to be aware of the corruption of history as well...! Only downside is that they think vegetarianism is the healthiest way to eat. So well, nothing out there with some element of inserted corruption, unfortunately.

So yes, all in all it seems like a worthwhile new teaching system emerging there, and interesting too that the system originated in Russia, isn't it?

A good company

Dieser Text beschreibt kurz das Interview mit Heini Staudinger, dem Inhaber der Waldviertler Schuhe in Österreich, das im Februar aufgenommen wurde und das ich transkribiert habe. Ich übersetze den Text nicht ins Deutsche, weil der untenstehende Link (fast ;) )alles enthält, was ich im Englischen gesagt habe.

I think it is helpful to know some people who are acting good in real life.

In Austria we have a company, the Waldviertler Schuhe, lead by Heini Staudinger, the owner of the company.
He makes Shoes that are really longlasting - my brother said: "I like these shoes very much, they only have one problem: I cannot damage it!" (Sometimes he wants to buy some new shoes, I guess).
He has established his company in a downgoing area, the Waldviertel. In doing so he helped the people there to stay in their region and have an income there.

And he has fought a very famous fight against Austrian Financial Control to establish the company in the way he liked.
(A few years ago after a bad experience with the bank (although he was on a real good way the bank wanted to reduce his creditspace) he decided to get himself out of this situation, payed back his debts, this took some years, and tried to get financial support by private persons.)

He succeeded. But the Austrian Financial Control forbade the people to put their money into that Company
(for their own security they said and some other things, that it was illegaly etc.).
There was a lot of public noise about his trial and he finally won. The result is crazy enough: The first argument was that the Austrian Financial Control had to protect the private investors from loosing their money. But finally it ended with:
If investors sign a paper in which they declare that in case the company is not liquid anymore they will put their money-requests behind those of social security and fiscal authorities - so the only "people" that had to be saved were those two institutions.

Next thing is: He pays good wages, has no private money "backed" anywhere and says: "I like the thought that I am completeley bound to my company."

A few weeks ago I heard him on the radio. He told about his way to start and about his adventures with this company.
He said such a lot of good things that I decided to transcribe that interview.
I.E. "I learned that I should not be afraid of that what is inside me".
This was when he was trying to define a new motto of his company. He was a scared of publishing it in their newsletter, because it sounds a little offending: "Scheiß di net an, sei net deppat und liebe," - "Dont be scared shitless, dont be stupid and love!" And when he said to his friend a graphic artist: "We cannot publish this!" His friend turned around and said: "Scheiß di net an!" - And that was it.

Since my work brings me in contact with a lot of people I often tell this story meanwhile. And always they laugh and they cannot refuse the truth behind that words.
Fear is the ugly barrier that prevents people from doing what they really feel inside. This story is a good example from a - still living! - person that has succeeded with acting without fear.
And because people learn from each other hopefully one or the other might learn from that slogan, too.

At least, I did! :lol: I did a lot of things that I was a little bit afraid of - just by thinking: "Scheiss di net an!" And I pressed the button "Send" i.e. with emails.
And it turned out it was good that I did it.

Of course it is helpful to think that we all are just made out of thoughts and that we in any case will return home safely to the One, too . . . . ;D

The link is:
https://neuegutetexte1.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/interview-heini-staudinger-februar-2015/

enjoy reading!

:D :knitting: :D

naorma said:
It is about a school in Russia, called the Schetinin-School.

I have read about it and watched the video from this little boy. I also think its very very interesting. :)

I think our educationsystem is one of the main problems why most people are not able to understand/ see through the lying system. free education is an important key.
a german video about it. school - another word for prison: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbsayf2ZmY

Oh yeah, do you know the unschooling/freilerner-movement? (like BVNL - bundesverband natürlich lernen/ federal association natural learning and so on)

Back
Top Bottom