Question about Tesla's interview

dwarf100

The Force is Strong With This One
I read one of his last interviews with John Smith where he told us many amazing things. Read it please, if you haven't!
He told that Serbians(former Yugoslav republic) have meaning on planet to sell energy. What that mean, because they dont have any natural resources like oil and gas?
During the past they are the most aggressive nation and have been covered by all main states like Britain and Russia.
And second question; He said that his native language(Croatian-Serbian) is harmonically and very powerfull, in what way is it?
I have listen to one man from India who was guest star on TV show in Croatia, On the edge of science, who told as that he understand Croatian words because they are similar to Vedic words. Is there any connection?

Re: Question about Tesla's interwiew

You might read this discussion on origin of word Slaven (Slav) and genetic theories of South Slavs.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=20039.0

Edit: activated link (links to other forum threads are OK)

Re: Question about Tesla's interwiew

dwarf100 said:
I read one of his last interviews with John Smith where he told us many amazing things. Read it please, if you haven't!
[...]
That interview is a fake. It is allegedly from 1899, but speaks of Einstein and relativity which was only discovered later. For more see: https://www.facebook.com/VoluntaryTeslaArmy/photos/a.485799131450125.128442.485316458165059/1070107346352631/ and https://www.facebook.com/VoluntaryTeslaArmy/posts/1070238659672833?hc_location=ufi

First of all,Croatian language is stolen Serbian language today.They had their language but they rejected.Croat language is little changed Serbian language.Croatia are today 90% Serbian population,Vatican and Nazi Germany made them "diferent" and switching people from ortodox to catolic to have oposition country in Balcan peninsula to aliance in world war.Like Bosnian maded from ortodox serb to Islam trought Turkish empire.Everything created to destroy Serbia,but thats diferent theme now.Tesla was Serb lived in Austria-Hungary,Croatians want to call it Croatia cause afte that Hitler made country to them on that teritory to be able to oppose Serbia that was against fascism.

Tesla made wireless power transfer and teleport and meny meny other things.West burned documents and after that Tesla said "Now humanity will not be eable to realize my patents i made for next 1000 years" They killed him cause he made something free for all humanity.West propagande trying to make him non Serb cause that country was all time against NWO and all plans against free humanity.Anstein made his great ideas trought Mileva,his woman,she was from Serbia.Mihajlo Pupin was Serbian too.Cause that and meny other things meny imperies wanted to destroy that little country with so much smart peoples,today its continuing.
I have original Tesla's letters to his mother where he talking about in few times about free energy and where he show that.
He knews before his mother that she gona die,he told that in one of letter.
My opinion is that Tesla is sended from some kind of aliens to give world some knowlge cause in few times he talking about "someone gives him knowlage and ideas" and his maid wrote a book to prove that he is not human,sure in possitive contest.His ideas we will discover againa fter 1000 years,sure aliens with west goverment knew for that and burned,cause they allready knew for free energy transfer teleports maybe somewhere in area 51 or whenever undergound bases or something like that,cause they didnt stolen anything they just burned.

Back
Top Bottom