Photos Suggest Some UFO's = Atmospheric Plasma Creatures

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
I read this article last summer in a UFO magazine I’d never heard of that was in a magazine rack at the supermarket. I was skeptical of it being disinfo, but all the UFO articles seemed pretty consistent with other information. Still, when I read the article below, I thought it certainly could be possible, but it just seemed “way out there,” only because I’d never considered such a possibility.

But that was before McCanney’s electric universe ideas came to the forefront. But what has finally nudged me to post this is the news item I saw today on the Signs page http://www.sott.net/articles/show/224051-Strange-Aerial-Phenomenon-Over-Mendocino-California. The video images are nearly exactly like the photographs which accompanied this article.

One thought I had was that maybe one reason these creatures haven't been seen much is that perhaps as the electro-magnetic environment changes from all the solar/cosmic forces in play, new life-forms are developing, migrating closer, or our perceptive capacities are changing to see new things around us. It's interesting the author of the article likens these creatures to amoebae seen under a microscope. Another example of "As above, so below"?

I’m still not sure what I think of it all, but I’d been interested in hearing what others think about this strange possibility especially those knowledgeable in zoology, biology and electro-magnetism, plasma.

Spheres -The Biologic UFO

…With so much emphasis on searching for crafts and creatures from worlds unknown, it is almost comical to think about just how much remains unknown about the creatures of our own planet. Scientists continually discover new animals, both on the land and in the sea. For example, in August 2009, hundreds of new species were discovered in the Eastern Himalayas. Additionally, the Census Marine Life, scheduled to be completed in October 2010, has released preliminary details on the discovery of mere than 5,000 species living more than 1,002 meters below the ocean's surface. Scientists believe that there are many more species waiting to be discovered.

Perhaps some UFOs are undiscovered life forms, and not piloted spacecrafts. Some scientists have posited that UFOs are atmospheric beings. Author and historian Trevor James Constable pioneered the theory that many UFOs are living beings, or "sky critters" as he calls them. In his book, Sky Creatures: Living UFOs, Constable details the research he has conducted on these creatures, and he describes them as "amoeba-like life forms existing in the plasma state." Constable supports his theory with photographs he has taken of the alleged creatures.

Constable is not the only person who has taken pictures of life-like objects in the sky. More recent. and perhaps better-known, examples have come from film producer Jose Escamilla as well as several photographers in MexIco, including Pedro Hernandez and Arturo Robles Gil. Escamilla compiled footage and produced a documentary about creatures in the sky, which he calls "rods." These insect-like rods shoot rapidly through the sky (and sea) at speeds of up to a thousand miles per hour. Hernandez and Robles Gil, on the other hand, have photographed and videotaped creatures that are similar to the sky critters described by Constable.

Intrigued by the objects being documented by Robles Gil on a regular basis, I joined an Open Minds research team sent to Mexico City in January 2009 to investigate. The Open Minds team arrived at Robles Gil's home at approximately 8:00 a.m. to get an early start scanning the skies. Extreme air pollution in Mexico City builds as the day progresses, so sky viewing is best done in the early morning. Robles Gil observes many mysterious objects in the sky from the vantage point of his building's rooftop. After evaluating the location, the Open Minds team set up a camera with the hope of photographing one of these sky creatures. This high-powered camera kit included a Nikon D3x (Nikon's fiagship 24.5 megapixel digital SLR camera) and a Sigma ultratelephoto zoom lens (APO 200-500mm F2.8/400-1000mm F5.6 EX DG), the largest high-speed zoom lens available. At the time of this trip, the Sigma lens was one of only two existing in the United States.

For hours, commercial airline traffic was all I saw in the sky. Just as I was about to give in to my waning interest. I was jolted with adrenaline when I heard Robles Gil shout, "I see something" I followed the direction of his pointed finger, but could see nothing with my naked eye. The object was barely visible even with the assistance of binoculars, but it gave me a general direction in which to point the powerful camera lens. Weighing more than thirty-four pounds, and having a length of more than twenty-eight inches, this massive setup is best operated by two people-one to control and aim the monstrous lens on the tripod and one to control the shutter on the camera. I jumped behind the camera and, with the assistance of our team leader, I began searching for the elusive object in the sky.

Once I had successfully spotted the sky object in the camera, I focused the lens and began snapping photos. I had trouble remaining focused on the task of capturing as many images as possible because I was so amazed at what I was observing on the camera's three-inch super-density LCD monitor. My initial thought was, "This might be a weather balloon," but after only a couple of seconds, I was convinced otherwise. Even though the object was nearly twenty thousand feet away, I could clearly see it on the screen, and the object reminded me of a creature I have seen many times before-not in the sky, but in the sea. I can best describe the characteristics and movements of the object as jellyfish-like. The object was semi-see through, and it billowed and undulated as it moved. I believed I was watching a living creature, not a balloon, and certainly not a rigid mechanical craft.

The translucent object was swimming through the blue sky, changing both shape and color as it moved. Yes, it is possible that the yellow and white pulsing colors were simply the sun's rays reflecting off this object, but the colors also gradually morphed into red, green, and blue. The creature was spherical with a fiery, glowing tail. The characteristics of this tail and the billowing of the sphere made the object even less likely to be a balloon. The sphere portion of the creature appeared to have veins, or some sort of cranial membrane, adding to its biologic appearance.

Less than two minutes later, the creature slowly disappeared from sight. The once-translucent object became completely transparent and vanished.

To this day, I can only describe-but cannot fully explain-what I observed in the sky above Mexico City. It certainly led me to question whether UFOs are the spaceships of popular movies or, instead, something living. Maybe some UFOs are Trevor James Constable's sky creatures. Another author and scientist, Ivan T. Sanderson, has also written about atmospheric beings. In his book Uninvited Visitors: A Biologist Looks at UFOs, Sanderson says, "If there are living things either in our upper atmosphere or in space beyond that can and sometimes do come down to the surface of our earth, they could be 'electrical animals' (as we in fact are). They could produce light, emit stinks and noises and maybe even electromagnetic and other radiations - more especially if they are pure energy feeders." This idea of "electrical animals" that feed on energy could explain the pulsing colors in the creature I observed.

Researchers must be open minded. Rather than jumping to the conclusion of extraterrestrial space ships, UFO researchers should consider that these unknown objects in the sky may be something else, perhaps something living. So many creatures that live on Earth's surface and in the sea remain unknown to humans. Why not creatures in the sky? Trevor James Constable says it best, when referring to the sky critters, "They are living creatures. Failure to recognize this, and to distinguish creatures from craft in UFO reports, has deeply confused UFO research."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
The original article written by Jason McClellan and published in the Sept/Oct. Special Issue of Open Minds magazine whose mission statement is as follows:

Open Minds Production believes greater truths can be discovered when individuals question and critically examine their beliefs, and those of others. In this objective manner, we open ourselves to accelerated learning. It is our mission to present to those who wish to know factual evidence so they can make their own decisions. Our knowledge as individuals, and as a human race, grows not through ignorance or stubbornness, but through keeping an open mind.

could be 4d creatures...the C´s did said something about serpents ¨flying¨ in the higher atmosphere.i dont remember the session´s date

My initial thought was, "This might be a weather balloon," but after only a couple of seconds, I was convinced otherwise. Even though the object was nearly twenty thousand feet away, I could clearly see it on the screen, and the object reminded me of a creature I have seen many times before-not in the sky, but in the sea. I can best describe the characteristics and movements of the object as jellyfish-like. The object was semi-see through, and it billowed and undulated as it moved. I believed I was watching a living creature, not a balloon, and certainly not a rigid mechanical craft.
Make me remember this 2009 crop cicles
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12186.msg89402#msg89402

One thought I had was that maybe one reason these creatures haven't been seen much is that perhaps as the electro-magnetic environment changes from all the solar/cosmic forces in play, new life-forms are developing, migrating closer, or our perceptive capacities are changing to see new things around us. It's interesting the author of the article likens these creatures to amoebae seen under a microscope. Another example of "As above, so below"

This is what I think happen too. As the change progress, we will see more and more appearance but also disappearance of species. So far we see the frog do not adapt and bats and bees and fish and bird more recently. Maybe they do not really "die" but due to their FRV are not suite for the progression into 4th density. Many CC depicting the separation of realities and if time is only a perception, why not the environment as well. Again speculating, we may slowly perceive a new reality and the old one fading away. We see animal as dying but they may still be their in 3th density and from their point, they may see us disappearing from their environment. It seem that their is no going back, we have to adapt our FRV or fade like a dream. The veil is thinning.

I just have the feeling that we may be witnesses to some surpassingly weird stuff beyond our wildest imaginings in the next few years.

I notice that some sott readers are really unhappy with us in their comments to my latest bit about Comet Elenin and the inclusion of some of the Cs session. But heck, the times are way too interesting and things that are totally Highly Strange are really happening, so I'm not going to ignore it!

Laura said:
I just have the feeling that we may be witnesses to some surpassingly weird stuff beyond our wildest imaginings in the next few years.

I notice that some sott readers are really unhappy with us in their comments to my latest bit about Comet Elenin and the inclusion of some of the Cs session. But heck, the times are way too interesting and things that are totally Highly Strange are really happening, so I'm not going to ignore it!

Make me think of this quote:

Lost sheep baaing in the knight.

Interesting!
The veil is thinning, step-by-step,
revealing the universe and the DCM.

Laura said:

I agree, embrace life, do not ignore it, or shut it out!

Perhaps some people who complain may have been in denial,
sitting on the fence, complacent, asleep, and now that that
changes are being revealed step-by-step, they soon realize
its import and they are suddenly behind, did nothing to prepare
themselves, are not ready... their 'oil' is too low... (Parable of
the 10 virgins)

Further, the C's said it as well:
Session 020928 said:
A: Life is religion.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God.
Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of
their interaction with the creation. Some people think
that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or
shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease.
They will become exactly what they give to life. They
will become merely a dream in the "past." People who
pay strict attention to objective reality right and left,
become the reality of the "Future."

Laura said:

Indeed.

I have seen, on more occassions than I recall, something anomalous in the air - either a moving orb in the twilight or a "moving star" in the evening. At times, though this may be a hypnapompic state, in the morning when waking, I see what can only be described as a web of ligh criss-crossing the space above me. I have some really bizarre photos as well, and in some cases the video clip gets to the end, as in it is a 2 minute 30 second clip, but then it keeps going for a couple more minutes! Is there a technical explanation for that? How can a video clip be larger than the file it supposedly is? LOL, me and technology have a history of strange things like this.

Of late, as in this week, I've experienced a "massaging of the heart" as well, though i know that sounds woo-woo like, and since I am not sure what it is, just describing what it feels like. This may be merely hypnagogic as it is within a certain timeframe of retiring for the evening, when the body starts to enter a certain state that you know sleep is not far off. Suddenly, the last two nights in a row, there is definite energy in the heart centre moving about. I dont really know how else to describe it.

Last night this happened in the early morning hours, and as I felt this rhythm or wave on my heart, the energy could be definitely felt in the room, whether it was me or something else causing it I dont know. This after a couple of days of the ripest tensions felt in the air and particularly the abdomen, almost like fighting a bug or something.

The vibration last night though startled the dogs to such an extent they both growled and gave a quick bark. When I opened my eyes glowing red colours were on the opposite wall and I heard what sounded like a man in a muffled voice, seemed to be outside the window, though I could not make out what was said.

As I awoke fully the room seemed to go back to normal, but I had an abundance of energy then and so got up for a while. Also, yesterday afternoon, a greenish sort of smoky plane suddenly appeared in the living room and just as suddenly was gone.

I attribute this to the veil thinning, that or I am going well and truly mad!

VERY interesting times we live in! Today the sun is shining and life seems grand! :-)

Laura said:

Absolutely time to "shout it from the roof-tops" "everything that's hidden will be revealed" "everything that can be shaken will be shaken" (amazing how much truth is still in the Bible!--if you "rightly divide the 'Word of God'") One more of my favorites: "In the last days, your daughters will prophesy" :) The cult-accusers would love that--Prophet Laura ;D

I've always said that most people who claim to want to go to "heaven" would perceive it as "hell" if they arrived due to all the inevitable "weirdness" inherent in another density/dimension (i.e. all those things they don't want to even hear about--much less discuss, ponder, or investigate)

JGeropoulas said:
One thought I had was that maybe one reason these creatures haven't been seen much is that perhaps as the electro-magnetic environment changes from all the solar/cosmic forces in play... our perceptive capacities are changing to see new things around us.

I had not read the 2-13-11 session transcript when I made this post, so I was amazed to read the C's comments confirming "one thought I had."

Q: (Perceval) Would the UFO that was there normally not have been visible, but was seen because of the thinning of the veil?

A: More or less. The electric charges also can affect human perception.

Some phenomena I have noted this past week (in myself that is) is an increase in Tinitus in the inner ear, a lot louder than I have had it in the
past. That along with a slight butterflies feeling in the stomache and a semi-dreamy state. Maybe this is related to some increased vibratory fields due to magnetic field disturbances
caused by the Suns increased emissions.

After all many animals sense what could be termed subtle changes in magnetic fields and other factors. Seems to me that we have been encouraged since childhood to ignore such signs to our senses.
The whole PSI field of years ago was always poo poo'd, OOB's and what used to be termed sixth sense and more. . 'The Establishment' and consequently as a result of the propaganda against such supra human senses propagated to the common perception, as I am sure was planned. So anyone back in the day, and I am a 50's child by the way, would deride any mention of anything
outside their safe perception of reality and their abilities.

Over the years of course with many publications and of course the birth of the internet, people are able to talk more freely about such phenomena/abilities. Though still not hitting mainstream fully yet,
we do have a greater access to such information. If anyone had mentioned such things as APC's then they would have been at risk of being locked up back in the day.

Anyhow, the more and more changes we will see over the next few years will I am sure create quite a stir, well, for those waking up. Maybe for those still asleep, they will not have developed their
abilty to percieve as effectively then they will possibly percieve these pheneomena in a different way. Though, I would imagine some things are going to be right in our face, if the changes continue to increase exponentialy, I cannot see how mush that may possibly follow will not get past the sleepers filters. Let alone the major physical changes related to tectonics and weather, now those things nobody will be able to ignore.

Interesting times, what an era to be born into. ;)

Leon

I found some videos and photos about UFO s in space by Escamila and others, there can be seen that some are transforming so this reminds of 4D, like that bright color also. Totally out of this world and dimension if you ask me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtEaBUZFqug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPT6SdX8uAc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uREqNc4TyIg&feature=related

dannybananny,

interesting.
they do look more like deep-sea bioluminous creatures, or else like micro-organisms.
very organic look, whatever they are.

Thanks for bumping this thread.

I had my first 'real sighting' 2.5 weeks ago, after looking up my whole life. Don't get me wrong - I've seen weirdness in the sky before, stars moving around in impossible fashions and whatnot, but nothing like this.

The videos and photos linked here (especially the OP) are the closest representation to what I saw that I've been able to find yet.

The key difference is that what I saw had a very defined shape - yet retained the flexibility of motion of the plasma things linked to here. In my case, the UFO was flying with very intentful purpose, at an extremely low altitude, centered directly over my home. It flew perfect circles, with considerable speed, but changing direction ever so slightly each circle. A second one appeared, and did the same thing simultaneously. Then they started zig-zagging/jerking around at impossible speeds, before zooming off at almost the speed of light it seemed. We found out the next day that a neighbor/local of 30 years also saw it, for over 10 minutes, and said he'd never seen anything like it in his life. He was not a UFO type of guy either from what I could tell.

Interestingly, my sighting was in Lake County, California - the OP refers to Mendocino county which is not far away from me at all (1 hour drive).

The objects I saw did not appear to be physical, at all. There is no doubt in my mind they were being intelligently controlled. Though, try as I could, I did not 'sense' anything from the objects. I had the funny thought at the time that there was a mothership in the area, and that some 'kids' were fooling around having fun, if that makes any sense? Longshot, I know. But that's the best I could come up with - no clue what it actually was.

Anyhow, I'd been meaning to post about it here, and now I've found an existing relevant thread, so there ya go. The event seems to have served as a pretty large wake-up call for me, and I have made incredible progress in changing my behaviors for the better since that night...not sure why...something about witnessing that event just triggered me to get moving, start doing, and stop slacking. Thank goodness!

A couple of them in the videos dannybananny posted are shape shifting / transforming, it seems.

Just saw your post, Jason (ocean59). I've been seeing some very strange "stars" that begin to move, change color, etc. And others have mentioned experiencing the same thing on the forum over the last several months. When I first notice them, they just seem like weird stars (very bright and a bit larger and an extraordinary flicker) then they might change color, move around, swing left to right, and then move until they're out of sight, and all sorts of bizarre things. On a couple of occasions, on closer examination, I noticed that there were two very close to each other.

I've looked through binoculars and a long telephoto lens on my camera, and I still don't know what the heck they are.

SeekinTruth said:
I've been seeing some very strange "stars" that begin to move, change color, etc. And others have mentioned experiencing the same thing on the forum over the last several months. When I first notice them, they just seem like weird stars (very bright and a bit larger and an extraordinary flicker) then they might change color, move around, swing left to right, and then move until they're out of sight, and all sorts of bizarre things. On a couple of occasions, on closer examination, I noticed that there were two very close to each other.

Yes, this mirrors my earlier experiences last year as well. The first time, I saw a very faint star moving erratically. I would have written it off as a meteor, but it moved up down left and right, all in a very bizarre and slow fashion, and for quite a long time. It was so faint I could barely see it (very little light pollution) but definitely was there and doing its thing, whatever that may be.

The second time, I looked up and 'wondered if I would see something' and almost immediately a star that was previously invisible 'flashed' at me a couple of times and moved around. But still easy to write off as a meteor or some such.

The third time, a couple weeks after the last, I again looked up, and thought "I wonder if I will see something." This time, two previously motionless stars, right where I was staring, began to slowly move away from each other in a perfect line. This continued until I could no longer keep both 'stars' in my field of view. They were moving very slowly and deliberately across an amazingly large distance, in perfect symmetry. That one I could not 'write off' and was quite strange indeed.

What does it all mean? No idea, but pretty interesting to witness. These were also all in Lake County, California, during summer 2011.

I do find it interesting the sharp increase in sightings, both here on the forum, and in the world at large. I get the feeling we may be in for some interesting 'shows' this year.

Back
Top Bottom