How do I dissolve antibiotic into dmso

prioris

A Disturbance in the Force
I have a tooth abscess.

I have 99% DMSO. I want to use an antibiotic that absorbs directly in gum to not only avoid the intestinal tract but get close to area where infection is.

I tried with colloidal silver but didn't seem to respond. I tried with MMS but acid rough on gums.

I got some fish mox antibiotic which is same as human.

So now I experiment

I opened a capsule of fish mox (amoxicillin) and into DMSO

I was expecting quicker dissolving. How long does it take to dissolve. it is all clumped up still even when i mix it.

It has been said it doesn't dissolve in water but someone told me that they mixed a little boiled water with antibiotic
and applied to skin.

anybody have any experience

I just mixed the antibiotic with DMSO cream and applied it to my face as a sort of paste. Be sure to use the lower concentration of cream for face.

I've also put pure DMSO in my mouth and held it there for two minutes to treat a gum infection. Works pretty well. After two minutes, just spit it out. Make sure your mouth is well-rinsed first.

I did try only DMSO. I tried dousing with cotton but too messy. I then used Q tip to spread around area of infection in back and front of tooth.
I left it on for 15 minutes. I put two applications on. It wasn't working. I tried mixing with colloidal silver and applying with Q tip in same way. No go.
I tried H202 also and works a little better but not enough but also H202 can have negative effects on teeth if used too much..

If I mix it with a DMSO cream (which i don't have), it still will stay clumped. on skin it may be a little easier to squish down and eventually dissolve.
For gums it is a little awkward and painful. I want to also minimize DMSO I get on teeth.

I am trying dissolve it into liquid. It's been over an hour and it is still clumped. Maybe it needs warm or hot water.

Why minimize DMSO on teeth? Like I said, just take a teaspoon in your mouth, swish it to the spot and hold it there two minutes then spit it out. You'll be glad you did!

dmso is a dis-solvent so i don't want to over damage teeth.

two minutes may be within reasonable limits but i don't really know how much would get absorbed.
usually dmso is kept 15 to 30 minutes on skin.

one needs to include some type of antibiotic with dmso to be useful. this does not preclude that
dmso only will work in some people but the studies i have seen mostly validate using it with an
antibiotic of some type. dmso weakens the bacteria's membrane which allow the antibiotic less
barriers to overcoming bacteria. of course if ones immune system is strong enough then maybe
dmso only may work for some people.

I recently had a tooth abscess. I diluted DMSO with distilled water (1 part dmso, 1 part water) and mixed amoxicillin powder in a small amount of the diluted DMSO. I applied this to the abscess with a q-tip and around the tooth itself. The amoxicillin does not really dissolve, it just saturates the solution. It worked very well. I did this two to three times a day. It kept me comfortable until I could get to the dentist 10 days later.

I discovered the abscess when it was pea-sized and just starting to get tender. If your abscess is advanced, you probably should take Laura's advice and swish some diluted DMSO around in your mouth, in addition to application of antibiotic. And if your face is swollen, I'd also add oral amoxicillin in the mix. An abscess can get serious very quickly - being in such close proximity to our main processor (the brain).

Hope you get feeling better soon, prioris.

The dentists are really dangerous people when it comes to preserving teeth and health.

Almost all dentists

a) maintain the fluoride is good for you

b) want to combat any infection by pulling teeth

c) have no problems putting toxic substances like mercury in teeth

d) shackled by AMA

e) stay silent about assault on people's health by the AMA

So like most common medical doctors, I have very low opinion of most dentists

most of them i categorize as sociopaths with maybe friendly personalities

doctors and dentists are dangerous to ones health

they are there to also juice people money wise

> It worked very well. I did this two to three times a day. It kept me comfortable until I could get to the dentist 10 days later.

My tooth never really ached although I knew I had some infection in tooth. I have no swollen face or anything.

I wouldn't consider going to dentist to have it pulled unless all other options failed

You said it kept you comfortable - i assume from pain. i don't have much of any real pain from it

One of the biggest problem with treating tooth abscess is that people will treat it until there is no discomfort. this is a mistake.

I think they need too treat it way beyond that to make sure bacteria is killed

I think this is the major reason why tooth abscesses will come back to bite them again since they really didn't kill the infection

>An abscess can get serious very quickly - being in such close proximity to our main processor (the brain).

some people can carry an abscess for a long while but you are right it can be dangerous

This infection in my tooth i have had for at least a couple years. Only a couple weeks ago did a bubble appear on my gum

MMS, H202, colloidal silver etc may work in some way but it requires experimentation that would take too long.

this is why i bought myself some fish antibiotics. i plan on using it to wipe infection out and i don't want to waste my time having the doctor telling me the obvious.

having been chronically ill my entire life, I have learned that doctors and dentists with rare exceptions are very dangerous to ones health.

>DMSO won't dissolve teeth

what about enamel on teeth

prioris said:
>DMSO won't dissolve teeth

what about enamel on teeth

Same thing. I used it on my abcess repeatedly with no problems. I put it on my skin, we use a dilute solution in our eyes. I've injected it into my dog and, if it was warranted, would take an injection of it myself.

If a bubble appeared on your gum, prioris, it is likely the tooth is dead. I watched my root canal on CCTV, and the dentist clearly showed me that the tooth was dead. Even if you continue to keep the infection at bay, if your tooth is dead, it will have to be treated (either pulled or root canal). OSIT. Otherwise, it will just slowly rot out.

>if your tooth is dead, it will have to be treated (either pulled or root canal).

root canals can be sources of bad infection

pulling teeth that can be saved by antibiotics, homeopathy etc is not the way to go

>dentist clearly showed me that the tooth was dead.

does that same dentist have any problems putting mercury amalgam fillings in someones teeth

or letting people drink fluoride water

teeth that haven't been hacked by a dentist can be regenerated. when i was very young, i had cavities filled by dentist.
every dentist visit i had damaged my teeth more. i tried to do research when i was younger but alternative dental information was
difficult to find many decades ago. i wish i knew what i knew now,

i had some bridges put in when i had my mercury fillings removed. the tooth abscess is on one of those teeth where i have bridge out

i'm am pretty sure my tooth is not dead but i am sure many dentists will say otherwise. dentists as a groups have done devastating
harm to the health of the general population. for most, their bank accounts are more important than the health of their patients.

what happen between you and dentist ts spilled milk but in the future i would look for alternatives to their advice.

i will research dmso on teeth more. i thought i saw something on it. if it's safe on teeth that's great news and one less thing to worry about

prioris said:
root canals can be sources of bad infection

Yes, some have even died from these type of infections. Luckily, I did not have that happen to me.

[quote author=prioris]
does that same dentist have any problems putting mercury amalgam fillings in someones teeth

or letting people drink fluoride water
[/quote]

My dentist has not used amalgam in 30 years. He was who removed the few amalgam fillings I did have in my head, way back in the 80's. And he does not offer fluoride treatments. He, however, can't control the fluoride added to city drinking water, so he uses distilled water in his equipment.

[quote author=prioris]
teeth that haven't been hacked by a dentist can be regenerated. when i was very young, i had cavities filled by dentist.
every dentist visit i had damaged my teeth more. i tried to do research when i was younger but alternative dental information was
difficult to find many decades ago. i wish i knew what i knew now, [/quote]

I have been to a bad dentist or two. I had one who wanted to pull a molar - I was 13 y/o. I told him absolutely not and flew outta his chair!! I had it filled, unfortunately with amalgam, but later replaced it with white resin. I still have the tooth.
So there are quacks in every profession - but that doesn't mean ALL are bad.

[quote author=prioris]
i'm am pretty sure my tooth is not dead but i am sure many dentists will say otherwise. dentists as a groups have done devastating
harm to the health of the general population. for most, their bank accounts are more important than the health of their patients. [/quote]

Yes, there are some who will take advantage and do procedures that are not necessary. That's why taking responsibility for our own health is so important. I have always tried to take good care of my teeth and like you, I wish I knew a few things back then that I do now.

[quote author=prioris]
what happen between you and dentist ts spilled milk but in the future i would look for alternatives to their advice.
[/quote]

I hope your tooth will be ok - by all appearances, my tooth was toast - so I don't feel there's any milk spilled. I got what I paid for and the job was well done. I would not have been comfortable keeping a smoldering infection going on for any length of time. That's just my take on it.

>I had one who wanted to pull a molar I was 13 y/o. I told him absolutely not and flew outta his chair -

yeah i didn't want mine out either. my older brother had his taken out but when your too small, it's easy to submit

that was the big thing dentists recommended everyone do. my intuition told me not to worry about it

>it with white resin.

i have glass fillings

here is something i found
-----------------
The problem with the resin filling is the material leaks and breaks down faster than the other dental materials. The plastics are the least healthy because the material has been shown to be carcinogenic. As it breaks down, the particles mimic the behavior of estrogen in our bodies. They are best used on front teeth where colour is important and forces are the lightest.
-----------------

at this point i'd may prefer resin over mercury

the problem with metallic fillings is the electrical conductivity

the problem with glass is that it is very expensive so not easy choice for many people

>So there are quacks in every profession - but that doesn't mean ALL are bad.

most of the dentists blindly accept what their taught in dental school. for the few who
may have other ideas, the ama is there to hit them over the head with a club

you know, the ama does not allow dentists to recommend to patients removal of the mercury filling

but that doesn't mean they can't do it in other ways like giving people books and pamphlets

There has been a lot of controversy surrounding root canal procedure since last century.
I have had many root canals and never had any problems. Since I am about to embark on some major dental work I had my existing root canals explored with latest imaging methods. It turns out several of my root canals dont look very healthy and they cannot be sure what is really going on in there until they open them. According to the dentist at the top notch local hospital these were done poorly and not filled in the entire length of the root canal and it was by sheer luck I never experienced any pain or infection problems. I always believed in "if it aint broke dont try to fix it" and am wondering whether I should tamper with these teeth for purely estethical reasons since they never gave me any problems for more then a decade.

Until recently the only alternative to root canals was pulling out the teeth. But these days there are techniques that seem to guarantee safe root canals

(1) Sterilization--Once the root chamber is cleaned out, it is washed out with ozonated water, which is an effective, biologically safe treatment against bacteria and microbes, as well as an aid to promote healing. Then,a dental laser is used that can sterilize the root interiors much more thoroughly and effectively than any chemical can. The reason is that the interior root structure reflects the sterilizing light into every microscopic nook and cranny in the root chamber, so that nothing can escape it.
(2) Restorative Materials--After the sterilization procedures are finished, the root tips are sealed with Mineral Trioxide Aggregate. This is a biocompatible, bone-like compound that seals the roots, and the body identifies it as a healthy tooth, so that vital blood, oxygen and lymphatic circulation will continue to the area. The chambers themselves are filled with a tooth-like, calcium-based compound that again, the body identifies as natural--because it is. Natural tooth root calcification continues throughout life, and this is a natural imitation of what eventually happens anyway.

Back
Top Bottom