Tesla

George.mkd86

The Force is Strong With This One
In the biography of Nikola Tesla i have read that at the time his brother passed away, he started seeing images and sights from other realities, made contact with entities there and made friendships with them. The ultimate level of that insight is tapping into the field of ultimate intelligence which he described as a purple color light. Later on he had an idea of inventing a machine which can connect anybody with that field, but he never completed that project, why, I have no idea. This days i research the internet about opening the third eye, and i suspect that what he had on mind is making a machine that is actually going to bring the necessary vibration to the third eye and open it. Tesla is my big idol, and the answer of this question by the Cs's will be the clue about should i open my third eye or not. So my actual question is, what density soul was Nikola Tesla, and did his idea about the "ultimate intelligence field" tapping machine was actually an idea about opening peoples third eyes?
:shock:

Welcome to the Forum George.mkd86.

Of Tesla, my introduction was via Margret Cheney's book called Tesla: Man out of Time.

If memory serves, recalled that he described, when walking in the park, the idea of alternating current first coming to mind during his spats with Marconi and Edison. She also describes the interchanges, not to his benefit, of his associations with the JP Morgan clan and other real industrial snake charmers like G. Westinghouse who gladly took his patents for a paltry sum which he then used for experiments and to keep himself at the Waldorf Astoria for a spell.

Georg.mkd86 said:
...Tesla is my big idol, and the answer of this question by the Cs's will be the clue about should i open my third eye or not. So my actual question is, what density soul was Nikola Tesla, and did his idea about the "ultimate intelligence field" tapping machine was actually an idea about opening peoples third eyes?

I am not sure at all about this UIF tapping machine and third eye's, but remember his tapping device being described used to supposedly be able to bring down buildings via select oscillating frequencies.

An interesting man nonetheless, which many thing of our present day are attributed.

voyageur said:
I am not sure at all about this UIF tapping machine and third eye's, but remember his tapping device being described used to supposedly be able to bring down buildings via select oscillating frequencies.
Oh, I had no idea that those two (the machine I mentioned earlier and the one you are mentioning, the one that causes quakes) are one and the same. The concept of the machine you talk about I strongly believe is connected with the concept of HAARP. Anyway, the core of my question was, whatever the machine or technique or whatever else is, what is the secret ( I am very sad that it is still a secret) for a normal human to tap into the field of oneness, infinite love, infinite intelligence, enlightenment? Is it a brain hemispheres balance, is it opening the third eye, chakra balancing and opening the energy channels of our etheric body, or something else?? I will certainly go on with the discussion about Tesla and his ideas, but the only reason why i included him here, is that i think he knew very well how to tap there, he did it very easily and on a daily basis and he wanted to help other people to do so as well.

Welcome to the forum, George. You seem to be interested in developing your higher human potentials, so I was wondering if you are familiar with the works of G.I. Gurdjieff, Boris Mouravieff, or Carlos Castaneda? We discuss those authors a lot in a section of the forum we call The Work, because they contain many clues on how to develop our minds and personalities, becoming better people and also possibly unlocking other higher abilities in the process. According to the C's, many people have these higher potentials, but we cannot access them due to pollution in our bodies and minds from toxic foods, environments, as well as false personality and the many I's that derail our focus and ability to serve others or be objective in our thinking. There's a smorgasbord of information out there, so dig in! :)

Regarding whether or not Tesla had a machine that could unlock certain abilities like clairvoyance, it is really hard to see how useful that information would be, especially if it is, like you said, most likely secreted away in some CIA database somewhere. It's possible Tesla was a unique individual in terms of his superhuman intelligence thanks to some interaction with his DNA and his essence or soul... There are cases of some families carrying hereditary powers of healing or telepathy, but are otherwise spiritually undeveloped individuals. I guess another part of the notion of an instant-enlightenment machine that rubs me the wrong way is that it seems to bypass a lot of the internal work on oneself that is necessary to stimulate spiritual growth and maturity. Almost like a free lunch, or a shortcut. I'm not in the position to say such an instrument would be impossible though, especially if such an instrument requires the individual to focus and work hard in order to function properly. Who knows :lol:

whitecoast said:
Welcome to the forum, George. You seem to be interested in developing your higher human potentials, so I was wondering if you are familiar with the works of G.I. Gurdjieff, Boris Mouravieff, or Carlos Castaneda?
I just started reading the Gurdjieff materials, I have some Castaneda material but haven't touched yet, and this is the first time I hear about, Boris Mouravieff, definitely I will check his work. I am a rookie in personal development field, so I say it again here, please don't mind if I post silly questions, most of which actually are(I mean my questions). :D As well I just started posted on this forum as I want to carefully consult more experienced people about what materials should I go through and what materials not, and I already have a clues about the wrong turns a have already taken. :/

The only silly question is the one Not asked ;)

You will enjoy the Castaneda books :cool: I devoured it when it first came out!
I am just now working on the G.I. Gurdjieff material but after reading pretty much all of Laura's material sometimes twice I'm in no hurry now lol

Welcome and good searching !

George.mkd86 said:
voyageur said:
Anyway, the core of my question was, whatever the machine or technique or whatever else is, what is the secret ( I am very sad that it is still a secret) for a normal human to tap into the field of oneness, infinite love, infinite intelligence, enlightenment? Is it a brain hemispheres balance, is it opening the third eye, chakra balancing and opening the energy channels of our etheric body, or something else??

Hi George.mkd86,

I'm just curious if you've had the time to read Laura's Wave Series yet? Because I think it would probably give you the most in-depth answer to these questions that you seem to be seeking.

RyanX said:
I'm just curious if you've had the time to read Laura's Wave Series yet? Because I think it would probably give you the most in-depth answer to these questions that you seem to be seeking.
nope, I've just started, it'll take some time I guess :)

i stumbel upon this question as I was interested if Cs or anyone had been asked so far is there anything in Tesla scientific research or his writings about his observations of earth and frequences and earthquaqes, and comets, and all that stuff, that can give us a better clue of what is going on right now. And for this "machine" I newer heard about anything like that, and I never found any trace of something like machine that is described here, that is mentioned in Tesla papers, acording to what I was capable to research. I am not one scientist, but I spent 9 years researching Tesla through diferent agendas , and perspectives of his ideas that where highly humanistic, and devoted to work for others in full extent. He was realizing some discoveries that at that time could be aplicable practicaly and functionaly like free electrycity for everyone for example, but due to other dificulties his work was stoped and that was at the begining of 20ct, just after Niagara power station was finished, when he gloriusly thought that he could develop his scientific work on frequences in practical terms around transmiting free energy around the globe. And not just energy, he envisioned and had knowledge of what we have tooday in smaller extent. Even 100 years ago his vision and technology he developed, was bigger than what we developed with comunication sistems tooday, as that was involvong free energy suply + "internet". Imagine that world ... ! And when he was at the peak of his scientitfc discoveries and practical implementations, at age of 40, he was stoped by cut off funds, and destruction of the facilites. He newer talked about anything he was't able to prowe. He wasnt a stupid man, as things he did are far to smart... ;) ... his discoveries didn't come out of blue, that is for sure ... he devoted whole his life to his work and 3R ... but many fals interpretations around him are built, that are bringing his work into the ridiculed corner, why he was completely cut out of most mainstream scientific agends ,what can easily discredit his valuable work that can maybe help humanity to owercome this ugly time on a best possible way. So my sugestion will be to ask Css what they have to say about him? as he is a right now, a rising scientific star, through independent individuals who are discovering his humanistic ideas that now feel plausable to many, not just to few, and sharing their insights wihout any agenda of some sort of looking for machine that will open your mind ;), but contrary, mostly presented throug the willines to share this profound human emotions that are coming out of his ability to understadn that it is all about sharing and contributing. Talking about emphaty, through Tesla I learned about cosmic pain and was able to understand what is going on with me, to be compasionate with the world on one extent that can be unberable ... just to mention some of the insights I got from his work ... etc etc etc And not any more just underground, you see through the popularity of Tesla electric car that Elon Musk produced, he is not just selling a car, he is pointnig out Tesla ideas of sharing, giving out complete technology of that car for free .... so isn't it worth to see with Cs will say? Is there something valuable and interesting around Tesla that can bring more people togeather on a postive way? Or is it just one more huge trap that many will fall in now, in this time. As Cs will say - we are here to do the research ... Tesla was talking about weather control sistems 100 years ago etc etc maybe he was just one gigantic psyhopat, overtroned by others, but we need to know that ... and what is also significant is that actualy my research on Tesla brought me to the work of Cs, Laura, Sott ... and after seeng tons of crap, i finaly feel i want to continue my research on those things with others contributing to the bigger picture ... and i feel that we can have one solid brick from Tesla too, but I am not a scientist and in that terms I can't pick from his work, what that can be, but all this insights that others have about same things that T. was researching 100 years agor, can bring some dots togeather.... maybe i will find in two hours researcing this forum that Cs already gave the answers ... if so please forgive me not to check all the titles in advance ... :)

Hi solarmind and welcome to our forum. Seeing this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

By the way it would be helpful for other readers if you could add some paragraphs for your future postings, because it makes it much easier to read :).

George.mkd86 said:
In the biography of Nikola Tesla i have read that at the time his brother passed away, he started seeing images and sights from other realities, made contact with entities there and made friendships with them. The ultimate level of that insight is tapping into the field of ultimate intelligence which he described as a purple color light. Later on he had an idea of inventing a machine which can connect anybody with that field, but he never completed that project, why, I have no idea. This days i research the internet about opening the third eye, and i suspect that what he had on mind is making a machine that is actually going to bring the necessary vibration to the third eye and open it. Tesla is my big idol, and the answer of this question by the Cs's will be the clue about should i open my third eye or not. So my actual question is, what density soul was Nikola Tesla, and did his idea about the "ultimate intelligence field" tapping machine was actually an idea about opening peoples third eyes?
:shock:

Whilst indulging myself in cold showers, I run the water over my head and down the back of my neck, whilst vigorously rubbing my temples, with the palms of my hands, at the same time trying to do pipe breathing and the prayer of the soul. When I get going I can envision a 'purple coloured light', and it appears to be in the shape of an eye. I wondered if it may be the third eye taking shape.
So far, no revelations, but I thought this may be of interest.
Nicola Tesla is also one of my favourite scientist/inventors.

For all fans of Nikola Tesla,this is an article that appeared in the magazine Nexus -Light

Velimir Abramovic: Nikola Tesla was the avatar with psychic insight
Written by Nexus-Light

Professor Velimir Abramovic first time I heard when the Technical Museum in Zagreb on 31 January 2013 delivered a lecture entitled The Spirit, new physics and Tesla's technology as part of a series of thematically related lectures in the Days of Nikola Tesla (from 21 January until 2 February ).

Interviewed by Bozidar Kemič

His lecture was preceded by a lecture entitled The spiritual side of Tesla's creativity my mentor prof. Dr. Mladen Martinis, former 'Ruđerovca'. This is certainly the lecture was very interesting to hear, considering that the professor. Martinis scientist behind which the rich career of dealing with physics, astronomy and cosmology, and the popularization of science, prof. Abramovic researcher with humanistic education which is intensively engaged in the most difficult questions of cosmology and metaphysics, especially those related to Tesla's work. When I arrived at the Technical Museum, the end of the lecture, due to the agreed meeting with prof. Martinis, lecture hall was packed and people, mostly young students, were standing in the lobby. Then I had the opportunity to meet Professor. Abramovich, so I decided to contact him via e-mail, to which he kindly responded and agreed to do this interview.

LIGHT: When they met with the elements of your biography, I realized that you are a very versatile man, almost a Renaissance type, which deeply reflects universal questions. How is it that you are after involvement in film and TV directing dedicated to the deepest questions in physics and cosmology, especially the biggest problem - the nature of time? What brought you to Tesla?

V. ABRAMOVIĆ: When I was 11 November 1976, the Ljubljana train arrived in the port city of Rijeka was already evening, clear and cold, no wind, the sea calm, calm. Without thinking for a long time, I entered a bus for Opatija, just to get away from city crowds. I was the only passenger. After twenty minutes I found myself on a deserted swimming area. Wandering along the coast in search of lodging, I have chosen the first open and illuminated hotel. I drank in the bar one Campari and went straight into the room. I closed the door, turned on the light and suddenly felt immense influx of 'living force' in the body. The first lap, and then everyone else my muscles spontaneously began very powerful and fast twitch and relax, and consciousness are we swarmed stunning new, but quite orderly thoughts, crystal clear and so compelling to them and now to remember the details. At that time I was a poet and film director, associate Belgrade television and I always carried a notebook and a stack of paper for mechanical typewriter. It was about twenty-one hour when I started to write down what I was itself flooded out and I did so continuously for nine hours, the 'superconscious trance', how would I call today. At six in the morning on the floor in front of me there were more than a hundred pages of manuscript, and I was so fresh and rested as if I had the deepest sleep. In those years I suffered from frequent colds and to travel regularly wore a thermometer. I measured the temperature: below the left armpit was 38.6 degrees, while below the right was normal, 36.5. I also noticed that my left ear canal to the brim full of wax, while the right ear canal was not at all. I looked at what I wrote. The text referred to the composition of matter, especially of light, from which, as it was written in the bottom of the page, and all matter consists. The first page of the equation began CXD = CS, which is meant C (ontinuum) x D (iscontinuum) = C (hite) S (develop). Two decades later, when I read in the Serbian translation by Eduardo Schuréa and his theosophical tutorial from the nineteenth century 'Great Devotees', I came across a footnote in a very similar form of that same paragraph designated as 'first postulate mystical mathematics': Zero x Infinity = Whole World . Meanwhile, dealing with astrology, without a doubt the oldest empirical science whose data and forecasts closely and continuously recorded and are known for at least five thousand years ago, I saw the ephemeris that is exactly these days Uranus - the planet that by astrology causes great discoveries, revolutionary changes and deepest spiritual insights - ASPEKTIRAO sun my home constellation Scorpius. And so, in the twenty-fourth year, on the night between 11 and 12 November 1976, in the former ancient Roman and Habsburg Abatia resort, in a half-empty hotel Residenz, I experienced what is called "altered state of consciousness 'or' supernormal experience '. It was a spontaneous samoinicijacija in primeval will of mankind to understand the universe, the immediate experience of general human mental desire for 'explanation of everything'. I knew that for me nothing will be as before, to me since that night life has changed and my fate diverted. With calm joy and feeling of the utmost importance of what happened to me I accepted the invitation from above, your new way of life, although it does not understand. At Tesla I came much later, in 1987 in Copenhagen. I'm here by the will of the cosmic mind read secret manuscripts of several theosophical physicists, Americans and the Dutch, who were searching for an inexhaustible source of free energy and realized that Tesla is all but resolved experimentally.

CONTENTS OF DOCUMENTS in Tesla's Museum

LIGHT: How did you find in Theosophy and how your colleagues Theosophists interested in Tesla's work? I have found that you have the support of the Russian theosophical circle (who launched the magazine DELPHIS) in your initiative to establish a Russian-Serbian scientific circle for the study of his ideas in physics. What is it?

V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Theosophy found me. After my lecture at Lomonosov 2003 entitled Fundamentals of the theory of time came up to me teozofkinja (when she was 96 years) Maria Feodorovna Černovolenko and she told me: 'In this country, the university is not a place where you determine what it is scientific truth.' I recognized this sign. Theosophists support Tesla because it considered the founder of a new scientific religion that will be unified spirituality of humanity, is also one of the Masters of the Great White Brotherhood. And here's a scientific reason why you should thoroughly study the physics of Tesla: Tesla's Archive of Belgrade Museum contains experimental data, theoretical notes, reflections and explanations, as well as records of Tesla's vision of natural law, which relate to the theory of matter, with concrete conclusions on an experiment only in a brand new physics. It is not known that these documents were of exceptional scientific value ever studied (about 60,000 scientific research documents created during the 38 years, in the period from 1905 to 1943) is.

a) According to scientific non verified Tesla's research, induction and propagation of longitudinal electromagnetic waves (which Tesla used the term nehercijanski) is instantaneous, infinite speed. In other words, the rate of Tesla nehercijanskih waves through the natural media, the appropriate wavelength, is proportional to the distance. This also applies to the light, but only on the inside, within the limits of its different wavelengths. Working with low-frequency EMC in Colorado Springs, Tesla is technically discovered that the right wavelength emitters, EM waves transmitted by induction current (This simply means that if we want to transfer the current EMV, in T = 0, the distance from, the example, 20 km, should broadcast exactly this wavelength. Nehercijanski waves are essentially inductive standing waves. This discovery Tesla reported in several US patents, 1,901th-1905th

b) Patents for radiant energy (misunderstood and so far unrealized, hit them and checked only Tesla, though there are more credible witnesses of these trials);

c) Using the Earth's electricity that is inexhaustible (Earth is rotating magnet and works as a gigantic spherical capacitor. If to produce receivers and converters of this natural electricity, every man on the planet would be energy independent, and had an antenna for free energy);

d) Stop the radioactive decay of radium, uranium and isotope cascade system Tesla coils (not Van den graphs generator, whose potential, although large enough, not frequency resonant), which organized a special mathematics provide suitable frequency terahertz order; partial destructive interference core Tesla uranium atoms transformed into stable elements, a complete destructive interference annulled the atoms, transforming them into vacuum continuum / "I used to split the atom does not releasing energy" - Tesla /; technique of constructive interference is taking away or adding particles of uranium nuclei and cause them to make no atomic nuclei of stable elements. By all accounts, he had a correct visual perception of material atoms and, mathematically simple, treat them as vortices Luminoferoznog ether, which is experimentally gave startling effects.

e) Theoretical foundations and sources of Tesla mathematics; it is known that Tesla is not used then the usual calculus and that Maxwell's electromagnetics called "poetry" inapplicable to the true nature of light and electricity. Of critical importance is examined by the ontological significance of Tesla's simple mathematics, ie, what is correct and unambiguous physical interpretation of mathematical objects and operations that Tesla used in his experiments are still misunderstood.

f) Tesla's experimental physical relativism based on Bošković's philosophy of nature and his punktualnoj theory of matter; a book that, in the famous photograph, Tesla is holding a sitting in front of the transmitter-booster is just theory of natural philosophy Ruder Boskovic, and that there is a section on the relativity of space and time, where Boskovic geometric method of proportional comparisons (proportion is a mathematical form of physical synchronicity, cf. . VA) running on the pendulum as an ideal mathematical-physical model - all the physical consequences for the case when t is not equal tprim (during the absolute motion of the body, t, is equal to the time of the relative motion of kilometers times tprim or, absolute speed of the train on rails brojevno is identical to the relative speed rail), ie cases negalilejevskog relativism, relativism which discusses much broader and deeper than Einstein. Bošković's theory of matter is, first of physicists, Michael Faraday and adopted on the basis of it worked. In another photo, also very famous, sitting between the secondary and primary in Colorado Springs, Tesla is holding another book - Faradayjev scientific laboratory notebook.

g) Patents Tesla's medical apparatus; Tesla's medical research often confuse sd'Arsonvalovom and Rife method. Since both of these methods (d'Arsonval uses ultraviolet radiation, and Rife various suitable frequencies EMV neutralize bacteria and viruses), Tesla was very far. He believed in the deepest mathematical-physical harmony micro and macro world and the resonant interaction that is established or distort. So, its medical devices are not ordinary high-frequency oscillators but are set to frequencies higher harmonics of Planet Earth, moon, solar system, galaxy, or the lower frequency harmonics of the structural elements of the human body and its individual organs, and these are, of course, atoms and molecules. In short, the philosophy of Tesla's medical treatment is not destructive to microorganisms, but it comes to restitution of the normal state, that is, re-establish the temporal and spatial vibratory balance which maintains the self-organized system.

h) Luminoferozni ether; Tesla believed that the electromagnetic spectrum and space are inseparable and that what we consider the space is not empty but they were standing electromagnetic waves.

i) The dynamic theory of ether and gravity; according to this hypothesis, every element of the Mendeleyev system has a specific gravity constant, but all they could generalize such acceleration squares of Pi. Specifically, the Bernoulli and Galileijevih experiment suggests that the entire space is actually curved by Pi. The so-called unit sphere surface Pi, which has a diameter of unit, is the basis of a new, simplified account of free fall, in which the body to cross the whole convex time falling from point A to point B, has to go through all parts of the concave surface of the sphere of Pi, which appears as a straight line falling. According to this, the simplest account of the general gravitational acceleration will be: Pi Pi x for convex to concave = Pi squared.

j) Tesla's cosmological thought; held that the entire universe is alive and endowed with consciousness, that movement obviously, but not realistic and that the underlying mathematics (Pi, golden ratio, 1, 0, Angle, radius ... spheres, addition, multiplication, ...) that sufficient , true, but still neodgonetnuti natural mathematical language that produces the whole of reality.

TESLINA MEDICINE

LIGHT: What you mentioned is just fascinating! Given Tesla's deep understanding of the dynamics of matter and living organisms, his insights are becoming crucial in restoring the shattered equilibrium in the Earth's biosphere. First of all, I mean the rehabilitation of immeasurable damage incurred by nuclear accidents at Chernobyl and Fukushima, but also on helping a growing number of people who suffer from severe, civilization related diseases and disorders. Would you like to Tesla's technologies and a deeper understanding of atoms of chemical elements and biological systems could neutralize these harmful effects to health and human planet?

V. Abramović: The rights of Tesla's medicine is based on the idea of regenerative therapy that electromagnetic stimulation genes managed to naturally regenerate to replace the diseased organs. We replaced the organs as parts of the car, and that memory in those organs would not be disturbed by anything. Such reparation is the assumption that all human organs, as well as all matter made in the end - of light. Finally, it is found and detected hologram around our DNA which is able to act on the restitution of molecules, the chemical structure of DNA, to recover, restore. We forget that the atoms and molecules of the body also immortal, not just our soul, which is physically one complex electromagnetic waves unified internal time. As nothing in the psychosomatic structure of man does not collapse, so is a matter of life or death to be a mathematical question. Much like a pile of stones and house no different in the material, but it comes to ranking, mathematics. But then, after the action of the principle of organization, functions of stones and the building is quite different. And life itself is essentially mathematical, or temporal nature, because mathematics is entirely temporal, mathematical objects themselves are neither physical, nor have mass, but are completely abstract, noumenal. Spiritualized physics as new, Teslian opinion in biology and medicine will completely change our worldview, and especially our outlook on life as such, and will Teslian medical technology provide unlimited duration of human life, a sort of physical immortality. Chernobyl and Challenger, recently Fukushima, the signs are the necessity of a completely new relationship between man and micro- and macro-cosmos. This reset the collective unconscious of humanity is largely in progress and will lead to a new awareness of man about himself. All the matter of light and the only safe technology of space travel is teleportation photon disintegration and immediate integration of the matter which distance in the universe.

TESLA, a spiritual being

LIGHT: How Theosophy looking at the great spiritual traditions, particularly the Vedic wisdom and spirituality and Christianity? What is considered under the 'truth' in the Theosophical spiritual principle 'No more religion of truth'? Is it the way to that truth twofold: on the one hand go up the human spirit, of man to God (Research, philosophy, spiritual exercises), on the other hand mercifully coming down Divine Wisdom, from precious God to man (revelation and inspiration, spiritual guidance) ?

V. ABRAMOVIĆ: When the 1896 Envoy Ramakrišnine Mission, Swami Vivekananda - who was sent to the West to explore the possibility of uniting all the world's religions - visited Tesla in his laboratory in New York the same year, immediately sent a letter to his Indian counterpart Alasingau, describing meet with awe and admiration unreserved: 'This man is quite different from all Westerners (...) He showed his experiments with electricity, which was for him a living being with whom he talks and orders him (...) It is a highly spiritual person. He, no doubt, has the highest level of spirituality and is able to summon all our gods (...) In its electrical fires of various colors appeared before me almost all our gods: Vishnu, Shiva ... and I felt the presence and the Brahma '. (Swami Vivekananda works, epistles, Vivekananda Centrum, Washington, USA). Courtesy chief editor DELFIS Natalia Toots, I learned that in Ramakrišninoj mission in Calcutta, right at the entrance, is a large Tesla's portrait, and that among those who are spiritually contribute to the realization of the task of the mission. Theosophical criterion of truthfulness is the very existence. Center infinity is everywhere, nelokalan is, and the truth is in the nelokalnoj point, in the center of nonlocal infinite concurrent with her whole: all roads lead to the truth. The only requirement is to pass through sensory illusion of the world of things, the game parts that are ephemeral, are not realistic. I've thought about where to position Tesla in medieval theological architectonics Christian angelic charts, to somehow connect with the Christian priestly family, but I for Tesla only appropriate place found in the hierarchy of superhuman beings theosophical teachings (Theosophy is a synthesis of science and religion founded by HP Blavatsky in the 19th century): Tesla Archean. Archaea are superhuman beings who embody the great people at turning points in human history, their task is to take care of the man. Above the Archangel, but below the Seraphim and Cherubim, which are pure light and which Tesla openly referred to as the core of who gets all his ideas. Serafin is on Chaldea love. For a better understanding here are the hierarchy as a whole. The lowest are the guardian angels of every person in charge to run it. Archangels, who are above the angels, souls govern the people; that is, by Theosophists, the world of the collective unconscious. Archaea (the name derives from Dionysius the Areopagite), which belongs to Tesla, above the Archangel Church, guided by all the great transformations of humanity in the form of great people at crucial junctures in human history and science, they are the spirits of people and cosmic instincts. This is the first group of spiritual force that soar over man; their actions are the liveliest and most complex and penetrate deep into matter as well as the secret of human individuality. Behind them comes the second triad of forces. These are the camels of Indian mythology, Dionysius calls them: the mind, (gr., Eksusiai), governance (gr., Dynemeis) and Empire (gr., Heriotes). Are closer to the deity than man, can not as archangels descend into the depths of matter, nor can love a man, because they are infallible. These creatures hold the matter, their powers are standard physical system. Far beyond human understanding and to envision rises third triad beings or forces which is the highest thrones - the supreme power of sacrifice and kindness, Serafini - love and cherubim - meaning wisdom primordial power. They are so close to God that directly radiate the light. They do not work already shining, they do not create life but transmitted rays of God and them is the lower planes of existence. Throne, Serafin and Cherub make the supreme triad of the resulting light that animates the cosmos their life-breath. They are part of the divine sphere in the narrow sense, because they are by their nature over space and time, as well as God, but manifest Deity in time and space. This is the core on which the Tesla spoke to Ambassador of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia VLADIĆ, from which, in his own words 'getting all their ideas, but in whose secret is not broken ...'. Each row of the force receiving incentives from the upper row, but the reverse is not the case, the influence of flow is one-way, irreversible, from top to bottom. Supreme Ruler of the Holy Law (gr., Hieros Logos), who rules the principle of continuity of the overall infinite world. God the Creator (gr., Demiurge) is unknowable. Guided from the bottom of the cosmos central archetype of mystical light, the whole of life consciously and with joy by giving people realize archetypal laws by which nature works, Tesla, in front of their own transfiguration on Orthodox Christmas 1943, and I became a living archetype of the founders of the new science of religion.

LIGHT: This is truly a magnificent painting of spiritual Cosmos. Does this mean that Tesla as a spiritual being and continues to share in scientific and spiritual transformation through which we pass, not only indirectly, as a model or inspiration, but as a kind of guide?

V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Of course that Tesla was what is called the Avatar in Hinduism, and Buddhism Tulku, he was not subject to the human sense of the word, but the energy emanirana on Earth with an particular evolutionary-civilizational task. In fact, he Nirmana-Kaya, discarnate Spirit, that even after the so-called physical death, the astral monitors the achievement of its objective on Earth, in order to successfully complete the initiated for temporary human existence, and that he was programmed by still higher beings from it. Evidence for this are numerous: all who have ever sincerely believed in Tesla's mission is it established direct heart-mental relationship experienced at least one parapsychological phenomenon, and often several.

(Originally published in the magazine light 125)

LIGHT: How to interpret 'the appearance of images accompanied by strong flashes of light' in Tesla that he talks about in his autobiography? Is it associated with higher mental functions and abilities which are commonly called paranormal? It is curious that Tesla says that these images are, in some way, were real and not the result of vivid imagination.

V. Abramović: It is quite clear that Tesla had to have an insight into what today would be the lack of a better term might call parapsychology. It's how he came to inventions and how he worked in his mental laboratory, it is certainly without equal in the history of science. Despite the more than 150,000 documents (some 38,000 thousand strictly scientific documents, wider scientific about 60,000, and a total of more than 150,000) that still keeps the Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade, he did not leave behind their system of scientific method, because Tesla was jasnovidilac. He entered into a certain psychological states and that was his method, in fact, can only be compared with similar situations in which there are yogis or with what they are talking about saints. Tesla today is rarely seen as a philosopher and spiritual man, and he is spiritualized physics, technology spiritualized, spiritualized science. After all, throughout her life and work laid the foundations of post-Christian civilization of the third millennium. Nevertheless its influence on contemporary developments in science is minimal, but this will have to re-evaluate. Only in the future we will get the right answer to Tesla's paradigm because it is too much in front of and above the modern scientific method. From Colorado Springs Tesla writes in his New York friend Johanson how to doodle high-frequency electromagnetic discharge revealed mind and how soon he, Johanson, be able to read their poems to Homer, while I Tesla discuss their discoveries with Archimedes. Also, in a detailed diary research meet the descriptions of electromagnetic green fog that completely fit the description of fog which appeared in the disappearance of a warship in the famous Philadelphia Experiment. On his return from Colorado Springs Tesla stated in the newspaper that has established a connection with extraterrestrial civilizations. Hardly anyone had then taken seriously. However, there are indications that Tesla continued his research 'parallel worlds' alone, in silence, not announcing the results. By all accounts, developed a machine to adjust electromagnetic oscillations own brain, ie. Control of their mental activity and thus managed to effortlessly communicate with offset realities. This his findings raise a whole new page in modern science being indicative of the way the unification of material and the spiritual in human cognition (in the nature of matter and spirit, of course, already united). He had the ability to develop both aspects of a unified science: he studied with equal success the physical basis of the psyche as well as the psychological basis of physics. So it came to the crucial general conclusions: that the world is a unique continuous light medium and that matter is composed of the organized parts of the electromagnetic ether, that is, of the electromagnetic oscillations, then, that the most general natural law - the law of resonance and that all connections between phenomena established only various types of magnetism, which is based on synchronicity. It goes without saying that, if all physical reality can be reduced to apply electromagnetic fields, then the theoretical expression of these relations be - mathematics. On the other hand, if electromagnetic oscillations correspond with mental plan which is, therefore, of the same nature, then the numbers of organization of electromagnetic fields in the individual psyche. Tesla's research were first undeniable and clear step in clarifying the application of the true Platonic doctrine which states that mathematics is the link between the world of ideas and the world of material phenomena. More specifically: mathematical algorithms (the inherent logic of mathematics) are methods incarnation of ideas in physical objects. In the end, as all the old (and new) mystical teaches unison say matter is just condensed light. Tesla believed that the entire universe is alive and that people are automatons that are governed by cosmic laws. It is also believed that the human brain does not have a feature to remember in the sense that this is generally considered, but the memory is only a reaction to the human nerve repeated external stimulus. More importantly is of course that someone with hundreds of fundamental scientific inventions credited with the invention of the credit for themselves but explicitly states that acts as mediator of science from the world of ideas in the world of human practice. He firmly believed in reincarnation. Tesla's death itself was kind of his personal celebrations and more resembled a conscious soul moving to another plane of existence than the death of an ordinary famous man, confused and scared before emancipation. Two days before diskarniranja, Tesla has stopped working and shut himself up in a hotel room, asking that no one interferes. When the hotel manager and the maid finally entered they found it elegantly dressed lying dead hands crossed over his chest, completely ready to go. He had a double funeral, Christian and Buddhist, and after the first burial was also burned.

SUN IN THE HEAD

LIGHT: Were Tesla's unusual ability, in some way, related to what is called 'astral projection'? Tesla says that mental traveling. Whether this phenomenon can be explained by Tesla's extraordinary ability to visualize and imagination which is almost completely superseded by physical experiment? Tesla as if he had some kind of innate mental holographic simulator ..

V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Thoughts are actually pictures, decorated complex electromagnetic waves. The power of consciousness is that continuously selects frequencies reviews, and thereby form the image and interpret electromagnetic sensations from the environment. Astral projection is dislocation electromagnetic copies psycho-brain engrams, dislocation of human electromagnetic levels of existence. To put it simply, in astral projection human soul leaves the body under the control of consciousness. There may be spontaneous astral projection, but in the case of Tesla's control is constant and complete. Attribute evicted so cerebral activity that is much clearer, as najizoštrenijim senses, receives all impulses from however distant position in space. Light is the universal cosmic medium and sound we hear is previously in the middle ear converts the light, because the brain can not directly receive mechanical wave. The sound of the electromagnetic processes across organelles chili that receives a shudder and then cilia produce nervous elektroimpuls.

LIGHT: Given Tesla's description of the experience of seeing a fiery tongue and feeling that his 'head shines a little sun', which was particularly pronounced in its 25th year, whether there was something like a yogic awakening of kundalini energy?

V. Abramović: The centers of our chakras are infinite center of the world in us. If you wake them up, as it is known to do Tesla, then we establish a conscious cosmic connection. Tesla's technology that he got as a gift from the Creator of the world in the form of technical vision yet to figure out.He was able to engage in that ocean energy generated by concentric rotating magnetic fields, from atom to galaxy clusters, and they are in fact all of the light. Planet Earth is a giant magnet that spins and he himself is the immense generator, nepotrošivih amount of electricity. We see this everywhere. Where so much electricity in the clouds, for example, and in the ionosphere? Of course, the Earth's rotation. And people wail because of a lack of energy. Incredible! It is necessary to completely new understanding of energy and matter, human cognition is calling for a new, deeper and smarter physics that will open cosmic resources and eliminate any human work on the conversion of matter and energy in us the necessary forms. Alone is sufficient wisdom to open our harmonic sources of cosmic forces, and not nearly random splitting of atomic nuclei to hurt themselves. The secret is in vibration LIGHT: As for Tesla's understanding of'vanjskoj' conditionality of human thought, as much as we, in your opinion, we human beings really are conditioned or free in their decisions and actions? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Tesla held that man machine cosmic forces and it is quite correct, but in a limited sense only applies to living man and his individual consciousness, physically - synchronicity, which is the connection part of the continuum. But, in the whole cosmos, the basic physical infinity, worth supra-individual consciousness that is the continuity of the fundamental Continuum. Buddha, when learning about awareness, bear in mind this very general and constant awareness that the quality of the entire Universe. These are two levels: the consciousness of the entire battle and synchronicity of the internal parts of the battle. On the other hand, human thoughts produce significant effects on the basis of the main features of nature that is itself similar. Thoughts are lower harmonics of electro-acoustic systems of our planet and timed events produced in the environment. Due to the time delay of people do not perceive the connection of thought and material reality. Teslian science reaches higher and the general awareness of the cosmic harmony of which we are only one wavelet, tone, part ... but powerful part. When is something a little bit, it does not mean that it is less powerful than the great. Weightlessness dimensional scale revealed for the first time clearly the release of fission energy of the atomic nucleus, powerful, but so small that it can not be observed with the naked eye. The secret is in vibration and resonance. LIGHT: Tesla's special attachment to a white dove, which he describes in his autobiography is especially touching story. The moment was guessing Tesla spots in her eyes shone. What do you understand? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: White Dove is the messenger of Agartha, the mystical center of the world where dwells the angel of light - Lucifer. Her appearance and death in his hotel room Tesla is interpreted as a sign that his terrestrial public program finished and begins a secret part of his work for the future, what is said in a newspaper interview. Dove him appeared a few days before the US military toppled tower Wardenclyffe 1917, 4. You, on the day of American independence, at 11 o'clock in the morning, as he did not react. TESLA - VISIONARY IN FRONT OF SCIENCE his time LIGHT: Could you comment on your remark that you presented at the beginning of the year in your lecture about Tesla at the Technical Museum in Zagreb, that in the last hundred years has not made ​​any serious step in fundamental physics, nor breach the essence of the universe? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Until the twentieth century, there were three levels of knowledge: the spiritual nature of the law, language and mathematical physics experiment, the sensory level. Then science thrown metaphysics and began the stagnation of fundamental science and immoral advances of technology. Tesla was fully aware that all physical laws of spiritual nature as well as overall mathematics. No one has ever seen the numbers, or geometric point. The laws of nature are also extrasensory, extrasensory. In this sense, Tesla saw that science must sooner or later begin to develop to the abstract notion of the spirit and that its future is by no means the development of material and magical powers who oppose raising awareness material cosmos, that is God's work [of Creation; Op. BK.] As such. Harmonization man with cosmic powers must be done with wisdom crowned enlightenment philosophers, scientists and even a seeker for the basic truth about the world. Science is only one specific way to God, perhaps the hardest and longest, as it implies rationality. Descartes is nicely said that every reasonable man must believe in God. That's why today's scientific atheists, who costly experiment without any further hypothesis, acting somehow unfinished, when we compare them with Pythagoras, Kepler, Galilei, Newton ... For example, God Particle by looking at CERN is not only awkward, but also ironic name meaningless. That it is not God particle? Do proton, electron, and neutron are not God particle? The world was created at once and not of parts, because the world is endless, at least in time, and infinity are the parts can never build you. Infinity preceding sections. In my view, the space is constantly created as part of the eternal present, and as part of the area, also continuously, formed unit, elemental mass and at the golden section, which is the Da Vinci Code. Why at the Golden section? Because the continuum, that is the basic infinity of our world, can share only inwards and only by continuous proportion, because otherwise it would be in the continuum have holes, breaks, it can not be the case. There are things like in theology: Christ lives, creatio continua. Only infinity [limitlessness;
op.BK] there is real and it is our daily experience. Only, it is not a spatial infinity as it imagines naïve and senses shackled human mind. Infinity is purely temporal nature, it is the eternal present, which only we have and we live it all the time, and that is nothing other than our own consciousness. The religion of science will finally achieve physical immortality by means of understanding the time and its role in changing the space and weight. Time does not flow, it is arithmetic zero, point-to-point space bouncing around in zero time. For example, a plane going from Belgrade to Zagreb in three hours and in Zagreb I was in four hours. What time is it in Belgrade when I arrive in Zagreb? Of course, also in Belgrade 4 hours. 4-4 = 0. From point to point in space time does not flow, constantly present, arithmetic zero. A look at Einstein's equation for the synchronization of clocks in the special theory of relativity! According to this theory in Belgrade is still 3 hours, although I am already in Zagreb and the clock shows me 4 hours. Einstein from point to point in space is not the same time, which is absurd. All our watches would then show different, because everyone is constantly moving various speeds. Understanding the secrets of time will ensure we control the duration of the physical and biological processes, and enable the conservation of living systems without any time limit. FATE OF TESLA legacy LIGHT: What is the date of official interest in the world of science (especially physics) for Tesla's theory of physical reality and its understanding of electromagnetic phenomenon and whether it is still much of this research out of the mainstream academic science? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Mankind, fortunately, is not an artificial product and is subject to cosmological principles. Therefore, scientific development can not prevent human conservatism, team official blindness to new for a change. New mediocrities is always risky emotionally and mentally uncomfortable. Yes wondered official science, we moved further from Newtonian mechanics, we would not have even Archimedes, but not Faraday, nor Tesla induction motor which is its Distinguished Professor in Gratz sounded perpetuum Mobil and therefore impossible, which is why, as we know Tesla left the study. With the discovery of stationary waves in Colorado Springs still 1899 and the whole technology nehercijanskih waves that go faster than light or, when necessary, currently are effected, no matter where in the area and local time, Tesla showed the passage of Science New Age, one that will know the control time safe based on the technology of the infinite, that is the way we go today despite official resistance state of science and conformist university scientific community. It's crawling with phase shifted parallel worlds in their parallel present. We are not alone. LIGHT: What is the attitude of Serbian scientists from the academic establishment to Tesla? Why experiencing so much opposition about the initiative to open a scientific study so far inaccessible Tesla's archives in Belgrade? What is the scope and Tesla's legacy? Describe you in these notes understanding of the universe and experiments? Is there a mathematical notes? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: At this point, no one in the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts does not deal with Tesla, it completely ignores the university, even his Electrical Engineering. Truth be told, I have to admit that Serbian scientists is not easy to engage in research and experiments of Tesla's patents and archives because they oppose and Einstein and quantum mechanics, they like people without proper research character can not stand, because that knowledge of them as ordinary people many times surpasses. Dragged down to simple, so that's already ten years none of them did not even set foot in Tesla's archive that anything looks or studies. There has them completely hermetic notes with titles such as, for example: let us look to sound like a wave of light, or, notes about the mechanics of the Ether, or, cosine formula for the speed of electromagnetic waves through the country with all the measurements, at which the speed of the conveyor at the poles falls to three hundred thousand kilometers per second at the equator. There is much contemporary academic mind can not accept at all. As scientists limited education can understand them, but they can not justify because not a single euro to give to those who would heartily Tesla studied. They feel that recurrence of Tesla's experiments radically changed physics, colors. LIGHT: Are the current Tesla's notes (in particular calculations) are available to the interested public and can be obtained copies of these notes? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Unfortunately, the answer is negative. Although the 2003 Tesla's archive UNESCO World Heritage and therefore should be available to every only the cost of copying documents, the Museum set various bureaucratic obstacles that can not be overcome, and even looking for a great deal of money by the documents, despite the fact that all copyrights have expired. In fact, I will reveal a secret: Kosanovic, Tesla's nephew, who is the Supreme Court of the United States got the entire contents of the museum as a private heritage, never having it transferred to Yugoslavia, ie Serbia. All the Museum of the establishment given only for safekeeping, to reverse. Kosanović probate proceeding has ever been published, and the question of ownership of Tesla's legacy legally unresolved. And how probate hearings that does not expire, Savini relatives could claim it. I recently learned and bizarre, but extremely important fact that the first impression of Tesla's death mask is in private ownership in Croatia. Is taken directly from Tesla's face in the inner part of the mask remained in plaster Tesla's eyebrows, his DNA. (Originally published in the magazine light 126) TESLA vs. EINSTEIN LIGHT: What is the fundamental difference between the Tesla and Einstein's understanding of the universe? What was Tesla's understanding of matter? As he conceived space and time? V ABRAMOVIĆ: Differences Tesla and Einstein in attitudes about physical reality are fundamental: first for Einstein's world akauzalan and relative, and for Tesla strictly causal and determined; second for Einstein, human experience it is unreliable and does not match the physical reality and should be scientifically coordinated by, and for Tesla is the physical reality of a universal and pervades all levels of cosmic existence, ie. the knowledge of the truth can not be avoided in any way and all paths to knowledge eventually lead to the truth; third for Einstein world is dual, consists of human illusion and objective reality in the universe, and mathematics is pure epistemological instrument by which the human experiment is coming to the physical reality; for Tesla, the world is unique and matters arising out of spirituality is an emanation of time and space; fourth for Einstein ether does not exist as an actual entity, but it is the result of wrong thinking through the history of science; for Tesla ether is a unique field of undifferentiated time, space and energy and resonant in the ether matter; 5th for Einstein force is a property of space that reflected its curvature, the Tesla is the power of a series of mathematical operations that have a real effect which manifests states of the physical world; Tesla for mathematics is of the nature of force, while for most other scientists, as well as for Einstein, vice versa, ie. force a mathematical character; 6th for Einstein, time is only the order of events, does not exist as a physical entity, but is determined by measuring from system to system; Tesla's time for real algorithm hypostatised mathematics which composes the physical law of resonance systems of ether and again it breaks down in the ether. 7th for Einstein's maximum speed in a vacuum speed of light of 300,000 km / sec., for Tesla speed of electromagnetic waves is not limited; his measurements and experiments show that it is in principle possible instantaneous transmission of waves and energy at any distance, and that the rate of natural mechanical and electrical waves through the Earth far exceeds Einstein's speed of light in vacuum. In conversations with friends, Tesla often refuted many of Einstein's assertion, usually that of the curvature of space. He felt that this violated the law of action and reaction: "If in the presence of large gravitational mass curves space, due to force action, then the reaction of the space should be such that it corrects". Or that law does not apply universally. Einstein was a man of pure theory, and Tesla primarily experimenter. It is not known to have met and talked. Nevertheless, Einstein congratulated Tesla his 75th birthday, highlighting as the main merit in his science polyphase system of generators and alternating current motors, which are apparently less significant Tesla's discoveries. LIGHT: After Tesla's understanding of the universe and the ether physics, the main 'seat' Energy is the 'ambient', and not in physical systems. Similarly, you might say, and in terms of information when considering functions like human memory. Is it true that he refused to accept Einstein's famous relation equivalence of mass and energy? Does this mean that the nuclear processes understood quite differently and that what is called 'binding energy' in atomic nuclei should be interpreted in a completely different way? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Although not leave his physical theory, Tesla numerous experiments laid the foundation of the new, resonant electromagnetics. He believed that the world is a unique continuous light medium, and that matter is complex electromagnetic oscillations organized by a mathematical algorithm. He believed that the law of resonance the most general natural law that eliminates the time and distance and that all connections between phenomena are established exclusively various kinds of simple and complex resonance (vibration of physical systems) whose base is exclusively electromagnetic. In the end, instead of Newton integrals, Leibniz differential and Maxwell's field theory, in their budgets Tesla used the simple mathematics of ancient Greek mechanics, primarily Archimedes, thus establishing a mechanical analogy in electromagnetics. One can not stress enough the importance of this modern way of thinking, which clearly indicates the necessity of complete physical interpretation of basic mathematical concepts, formulas and systems and the return of realistic views in mathematics, actually mystical mathematical Pythagoreanism. By all accounts, the study of Tesla is not only a question of the history of physics. In his work should not be sought primarily ideas and technological strength, but also the roots of meaning and value of human creativity and the existence of science in general. For Tesla is the equivalence of energy and mass multiplied by the square of the speed of light only a rough and unclear formula that does not reveal what is truly fission of atomic nuclei. The atomic structure of a simple system of micro-spherical lightning with a common center and characteristic internal time that atom organizes principle of synchronicity. TRUE MEET THE MARS LIGHT: Celebrity photos Tesla in Colorado Springs where he engrossed reading a book called 'Boskovic. The photographer who had made ​​testified that the name was Tesla's suggestion. This would mean that he read Bošković's main natural-philosophical work. To what extent Bošković's theory influenced the Tesla's understanding and if there is any indication of that? V ABRAMOVIĆ: The book I read by Tesla in Colorado while around him sputter lightning is Faradayjev laboratory notebook. Bošković's theory of natural philosophy Tesla reads in front of the spiral amplifier-transmitter. But it is directly related because M. Faraday adopted Bošković's theory of matter as the sum neprotežnih centers attractively-repulzivnih force. In the experiments Tesla matter treated as locally condensed light ether regulated by continuity, ie, Bošković's unique natural force. On the whole, the cosmic center of Boscovich unique force is non-local, it is anywhere in the area, and the experimental point of view, any local center Boscovich universal force actually is the geometric center of the Tesla secondary system in its transformers. LIGHT: What is known about the collaboration with Tesla Lord Kelvin? It is known that he is very appreciated Tesla. V. ABRAMOVIĆ: As president of the scientific committee for the construction of Niagara Falls, Lord Kelvin was supported by Tesla and Edison did not. When Tesla 1902nd to 3rd announced that the energy talks with Mars, making it among the scientific community attacked, Kelvin has publicly supported the words: 'If Tesla says that this is true, then it is true.' There is also a letter Kelvin Tesla in which he is grateful for the books, primarily for the Great devotees Edouard Schuréa. TESLIN Panpsychism LIGHT: It is known that Tesla corresponded with paranormal researcher and scientist William Crookes. Is Tesla participated in these studies the paranormal? Are there records of this? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Twenty-sixth January 1892 Tesla arrived in London at the invitation of the British Institute of Electrical Engineers. She greeted him coach of Directors Postal Telegraph Office, Sir William Preecea and an invitation to stay at his house. After a few days of rest on Wednesday night, February 3, gave a lecture titled "Experiments with alternate currents of high potential and high frequency" which was attended by William Crookes, James Dewar, William Preece, JJ Thomson, Oliver Heaviside, Silvanus Thompson, Joseph Swan and John Ambrose Fleming. Even as a student, Tesla's work of William Crookes 'radiant matter' read in German, and now, in his 35th year, he saw it in the first place that he sincerely applaud. The next day, during a tour of the Royal Institution and facility inspection Michael Faradayja Sir James Dewar convinced him to repeat his lecture to the members of the Royal Institution. He sat on Tesla in a chair, poured him a whiskey from a crystal bottle and said: 'Now you're sitting in the chair in which he sat Michael Faraday and drink whiskey which he drank. Tesla's address to the English scientific community was particularly convincing and inspiring. He was aware that the former England was the center of modern science. Therefore, selection of equipment specially prepared for the performance. The most spectacular was conducting high voltage through his own body. Before leaving, he gave his one Crookes transformer and attended spiritualist sessions. William Crookes, Oliver Lodge, Lord Rayleigh and many other British scientists at that time were trying to explain scientific phenomena of spiritualism, which in those years was very popular in London. Surprisingly, instead of to unmask fraud have become convinced spiritualists, presenting hard evidence of the existence of ghosts. In the Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade is the letter W. Crookes thanking Tesla sent to the coil, which facilitates nerve efforts media ectoplasm emanate characters deaths. LIGHT: Can it be said that Tesla advocated a kind of 'panpsychism' (the view that physical reality produševljena), such as, for example JW Goethe or perhaps Leibniz who was 'vitalist'? It could be inferred from his dictum that 'life rhythm that must thoroughly understand' and claims that he 'feels the rhythm and managed by him and leaves him'. Moreover, he adds that this rhythm 'very grateful' and that gave him the knowledge that has. Thus, the cosmos is Tesla was superb educator. V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Believing that all nature is alive, Tesla - cosmologist had his philosophical and religious standpoint: 'Aristotle taught that in the universe there is a motionless entelechy that moves everything and thought is its main attribute. Also, I am convinced that the whole cosmos united both in material and spiritual terms. There is space in a core from where we get all the power, all the inspiration she draws us forever, I feel its power and value that it emits the whole universe and thus keeps him in line. I have not penetrated the mystery of the core, but I know it exists and when she want to be given to how the material attribute then I think it is light, and when I try to understand the spiritual then this is BEAUTY and COMPASSION. The one who carries the faith feel strong, work makes him a joy because I feel and tone in one universal harmony '. This relationship of the individual and the cosmos that goes through the ionosphere abused famous HAARP originally Tesla's technology. On the cupola of Wardenclyffe, Tesla first set ultraviolet lamp to excite the ionosphere. It's easy to say today experimenters, cause mass emotions or impute intention of a large number of people to adequate oscillations ionospheric layer, which is, essentially, the same as esoteric Akasha Chronicle Earth. However, physically, it is a very complex web of lower harmonics of the collective unconscious of all mankind and work with it requires a far higher level of scientific awareness. The ionosphere is the key to the management of mass feelings and thoughts. And all this, Tesla was aware back in 1899 in Colorado. The problem is that nonspiritual physicists of our time have no idea of the spiritual being of light and its true cosmic role and characteristics. TESLA'S UM RADIO AS NATURE OF LIGHT: How to interpret Tesla's ability to 'see' spontaneously new law in the form of geometrical images, after which the considered the principles and interpretations? Did he literally moved between Plato's world of ideas and the physical, manifest reality? How he used mathematics (and what kind of math) in the cognitive process? V ABRAMOVIĆ: Tesla's mind worked like nature, simple and creative brand, Sumerian-Pythagorean mathematics for elementary school and wise men. After Tesla's words, it is a law appeared always spontaneously in the form of images, which, of course, has a geometric principle. What followed would then plunge into this principle, intellectual identification, understanding and physical interpretation, as later stages of the process of discovery. Only then there would be arithmetization legality and to express technical properties of materials most suitable for the smooth operation of law in the constructed physical model. In accordance with the personal experience of its inventiveness, Tesla held that the work carried out natural laws rather than material structures. The work on the discovery he primarily means the fight for mental purification, ie. Abstraction of secondary thoughts and sensory content loaded with details that obscure the clarity of the image principle and hinder insight into the true nature of the relationship of geometric elements. Tesla process understanding of the principles was completed, and the principle ready for use when it is achieved one correspondence mathematical and physical elements. Discovery is, therefore, reached the point of achieving identity independent members of the mathematical algorithm and their physical interpreter, so that in the algorithm detects a physical law that rules the real world. The idea, then, in an exclusive Tesla appears as an act of creative imagination which matematiziranje leads finally to the physical model. LIGHT: Is Tesla's understanding of human memory suggest a holistic conception according to which mental processes we share with the universe in which we are immersed, with our mental functions would not be limited to our physical, biological body? We know that there are phenomena that have been scientifically studied and show that the (clinical death experiences, out of body experience, remote viewing and similar phenomena). V. ABRAMOVIĆ: The whole world for us, of course only pictures. After Tesla, memory engrams are not found in the brain, either physically or physiologically, but the memory is interaction with the environment, and in this respect man is a living robot endowed with power to alter the position and level of consciousness, which is essentially still a mystery, but a common temporal characteristic of the cosmos and the individual. When you overcome the relative individual awareness or synchronicity parts of its bordering, man is able to rise to the level of continuity that is universal awareness of infinity or the entire existence. In this state language the word is no longer sufficient and must move on to the contemplation of natural mathematical language to somehow symbolically expressed or understood. SPIRITUAL PHYSICS LIGHT: It's interesting that Yogananda's spiritual master Yukteswar Giri, who was also a scientist, in his book Sacred science says that in ascending seasons world of human consciousness develops to the realization of electromagnetic nature of the universe, to the Satya Yuga - the most spiritual era - when the Sun is the nearest large cosmic spiritual center (Vishnu Nabhi) and when he was the strongest magnetism, spiritual consciousness develops to its maximum when he was knowledgeable, every subtle energies. What was Tesla's understanding of spirituality? Known by his encounters with Vivekananda. According to the Croatian physicist Prof. M. Martinis, Tesla believed that the Vedic teachings on the nature of the universe key to the understanding of modern science and the work of some of its patents. How are his views coincided with Vedic? Does he practiced spiritual exercises, such as meditation or yoga? Is he not gone further than the Vedic spiritual understanding? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Professor Martinis quite right when required expansion of scientific knowledge Vedic knowledge. Positive, practical science has not yet found a way matematiziranja and experimental control cosmological discoveries of the Vedas. The reason for this is the lack of understanding of ontology natural mathematics that creates this whole our world from a single principle, and that the existence of as much as the center of the cosmos in coexistence, the principle of eternity or constant present. Required are at least two centers for the final relation and so spherical law emerges as a space no matter how great, but the final part of the infinite time, the present. Proof of this is that there is only one substance in the change, rather than the three forms of the same matter, past, present and future, as implicitly considered, as we have no valid hypothesis of time in physics. About Time in Science almost no thinking as it officially claims that there is no time realistic. Quite the reverse, only the time infinite whole, then - the real, and everything else are ephemeral parts of the time, I think of space and weight. For Tesla's Spirit last foundation of the world, what really exists in the same way, and the space and weight are variable, illusory, Sweden maya, illusory world changes. Clarification of magnetism is certainly the key to finding the most general secret force. Gravity is synchronously decorated magnetism, like Bošković curve unique force in nature, and certainly not in terms of single-pole power that only draws the crowds, it teaches us how Newtonian science university. On the other hand, light is the last obstacle to human consciousness in the way of connecting with the infinite. Tesla has worked with all kinds of light, visible and invisible, and it is Vivekananda immediately noticed a degree of communication peculiar to a handful of top Indian holy men, as the only direct form of communication of people with the world of the gods. Taken as a whole, not just Tesla experimentally practiced Vedic insights already reveals a new, scientifically clear, usable and accessible to every podzakonitosti Vedic universals - the spiritual physics. LINKS TO parallel universes LIGHT: Tesla has managed to create luminous balls of cold plasma. How is he to succeed in doing this and whether this phenomenon compared with ball lightning? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: If the ball lightning forming in the far infrared regions of the spectrum you have thermal and explosive properties because they are phase shifted with respect to our energy world and therefore do not interact, in other words, are harmless. LIGHT: When Tesla claimed that he established a 'connection with other worlds, 'parallel universes' he discreetly continued to work on it. Is it possible to set up some kind of contact? If so, with whom? Did he leave any tracks on it? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: In the last decade of his life Tesla experimented on myself and with you. Produced devices for multi-dimensional resonance and intersection of their own brain activity which can be easily shifted in parallel present micro and macro worlds, which is completely filled with cosmic space. Actually, no gaps, but the cosmos is segmented by internal times of parallel worlds, which are one in the second, but so organized that are not mutually interfere, as it does not interfere with the past physically present, but it is present only as a memory, as light images. Tesla's true and deep understanding of the real properties of the electromagnetic spectrum in science is ignored and therefore physics fundamentally stagnant for almost one century. This shift in relative souls of the dead - the soul of the living Tesla is cracked and could communicate with Twain, Westinghouse and others whenever he wanted, as evidenced by his interview New York Times from 1942, however, before that, in 1937, the American Srbobran, which be printed in Pittsburgh, Tesla gave an interview in which he mentioned his frequent communication with developed civilization within Venus. LIGHT: Is Tesla developed advanced method of communication warp speeds (or current, nonlocal effects) when he talked about contact with intelligences from space? V . ABRAMOVIĆ: With infinite speeds Tesla worked from the very beginning because the electromagnetic induction already in its coils performed etheric current transmission, but it has become scientifically aware only in 1899 in Colorado when after the discovery of stationary waves quite mastered this technique. Here is the most important geometry fields. When you master this geometry, no matter how high-voltage devices is no longer necessary insulation. This is evidenced by the many recordings from Tesla's laboratory. In addition to the entire universe intelligent, there are many locally evolved parallel civilization to a much higher level of consciousness of the human. Except for a few records about it published in Tesla's life, all others are carefully hidden. LIGHT: You say that Tesla was the spiritual founder of a new civilization based on advanced science and technology and call it 'Tesliana'. What would be the basic features of this new civilization and science? How is that a significant understanding of the nature of time? V ABRAMOVIĆ: Go to mosques, madrassas, go to the Vatican, in the Patriarchate, in the Masonic Lodge, in the offices of all the world's governments, wherever, everywhere you will encounter on cell phones and computers, telecommunications devices on which basis the Tesla's patents, before all the remote management. Religious leaders in the conflict are not even aware that they were all already connected Tesla, scientific and technical united. The next step is the spiritualization of physics and the whole science of which will generate new scientific religion, is a united humanity. Astrophysics is already heavily engaged in cosmogony, cosmology, everything is already ready for the transformation of science in scientific and religious collective consciousness of man. Discovery and utilization nature of time is theoretical essence of Tesla's still incomprehensible and consequently unapplied technology. Civilization Tesliana has two main features: free energy from an inexhaustible cosmic ocean energy and mass synthesis directly from the light. It will be a civilization that will know the power of time and use the technology continuum. LIGHT: What is in the near and distant future can be expected from the study of his ideas? V. ABRAMOVIĆ: Leaving incomplete conception of relativism and quantum mechanics and restore natural ontological math that really creates our world, which will precede the emergence of a new, transcendental science of spirituality. LIGHT: I thank you for this detailed interview and knowledge about Tesla that you have share

Hello all,
I found a copy of an interview of Mr Tesla from 1899, it seems that it appears on the web these last years.
Here's one link : _http://humansarefree.com/2015/05/the-nikola-tesla-interview-hidden-for.html
There's a small update text at the end of the page which says "Update: The interview is possibly fake, as the theory of relativity was not developed in 1899. At the same time, Tesla could have known the insights of Einstein's work long before the latter published his famous paper. As always, be your own judge."

As i'm not specialist about him, I can't say, just sharing :D - but let's say that i like what he's saying, he's "a bit" strange in some of his answers.

A bonus for french speaking people, it was traduced here recently : _http://rustyjames.canalblog.com/archives/2016/08/25/34227384.html

Cheers to all

I've just run into some interesting information and as the source is Tesla, I'm posting this here.

Did you guys know Tesla is credited with this quote?

"My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists." —Nikola Tesla

Well, it obviously made me think about what the C's meant by receivership capabilities?!?

Hmmm.... Right, so did you also hear about that Indian prodigy mathematician Ramanujan who died very young at 32 years old. The man was said to be nothing short of a genius of the highest order when it came to mathematics - he was self taught to make matters even more astounding!!

Anyways, it turns out this Ramanujan fellow was deeply religious and he claimed his equations were revealed to him by the patron Hindu goddess of his family - Namagiri

While the beauty of the story has long impacted all students of mathematics, the nature of Ramanujan’s mathematical genius, and how he himself perceived it, tends to be less explored. Hardy called it some kind of deep ‘intuition’, but Ramanujan openly stated that he received the mathematical inspiration and sometimes whole formulas, through contacting the Hindu Goddess Namagiri while dreaming. Ramanujan was an observant Hindu, adept at dream interpretation and astrology. Growing up, he learned to worship Namagiri, the Hindu Goddess of creativity. He often understood mathematics and spirituality as one. He felt, for example, that zero represented Absolute Reality, and that infinity represented the many manifestations of that Reality.
“An equation for me has no meaning unless it expresses a thought of God.”

This is how he was described:

Ramanujan was the first Indian professor to become a Fellow at Cambridge University. Hardy said: “He combined a power of generalization, a feeling for form, and a capacity for rapid modification of his hypotheses, that were often really startling, and made him, in his own peculiar field, without a rival in his day. The limitations of his knowledge were as startling as its profundity. Here was a man who could work out modular equations and theorems… to orders unheard of, whose mastery of continued fractions was… beyond that of any mathematician in the world, who had found for himself the functional equation of the zeta function and the dominant terms of many of the most famous problems in the analytic theory of numbers; and yet he had never heard of a doubly periodic function or of Cauchy’s theorem, and had indeed but the vaguest idea of what a function of a complex variable was…”

So anyways, it looks like this Ramujan fellow tapped into something.

Tesla in his quote is talking about tapping into something as well... His brain being a receiver.

Both these men who were brilliant in their own ways are not saying they are brilliant in of themselves but that their brilliance coming from tapping into something - I suppose you can call it some form of receivership of something that appears to exist independently somewhere else (call it the information field).

Then of course, you have the C's talking about receivership capabilities.

Are the receivership concepts in Tesla's and Ramujan's stories connected to what the C's mean by receivership?

Or did the C's mean receivership in an entirely different way?

I understand that in Tesla's / Ramanujan's story, the receivership is in terms of tapping into some information field that exists and being able to read / comprehend that information and translating it into a form that makes sense / is usable here in our existence / life / world.

It also ties into another concept I've run into recently - that maths is discovered, not created. I'm not a mathematician by profession i.e. academic though I do work with numbers, so won't comment any further as these are some profound concepts but nonetheless it's interesting.

Anyways, is there some connection in all these different things to what the C's mean by receivership?

Back
Top Bottom