Session 16 October 1994

Thank-you again for the hard work, transcript team. This session gives allot of valuable info.

Networking, networking, networking..... I get it.

Visa, comets, the wave and then Jesus. Hope I have that right.

For me personally, I will go into this new era with open eyes. I still plan to live a rural life, this transcript in particular says to do what we enjoy or want to do. And just watch the whole show as it happens.

Im not so sure I will go out and get a credit card anytime soon. Its gonna happen one way or another it seems. Just take away the grid of electronics and technology and many will be begging for the control system to return.

Not that I am comparing myself to the myth of Noah but I really like the idea that Noah built a ark and it just happened to come in handy. Im thinking that I/we should still go with our hearts desire and let the rest of those around us to do as they please. And maybe what it is we are doing will come in handy in the same way. Ie. networking, living spiritually in nature, continued knowledge gathering, STO activities etc.

The Book of Life - Facebook( and other social networks)
They have all our names there with images, numbers, data, conversations, videos, e-mails. Imagine some supercomputer who have all this data . Complete biography for everyone. Now they introduce facebook timeline layout. Just a way to help them to chronologically set all the data.
Then the last EU summit from few days ago. And yes the beast won again. They will control the budgets of EU countries and if somebody refuses or if somebody dont follow exactly as the beast says there will be punishments. At last the whole world is in dept .and who is paying this ? We are the simple GODs people by all this spending rules, and that means more rigid controls from the banks - means more control from the beast. Interesting development of the things . The session was 17 years ago. And it completely fits the situation now.
:cool2:

Q: (L) What is the origin of the books of Enoch?

A: Sanskritian society in area now referred to as India.

Q: (L) What evaluation can we give the books of Enoch as far as level of truth?

A: 50% of area was destroyed in nuclear conflagration in between

There is somethihg missing here. Laura ask for evaluation but the answer is not congruent to me in this session 16 october 1994.

caballero reyes said:
Q: (L) What is the origin of the books of Enoch?

A: Sanskritian society in area now referred to as India.

Q: (L) What evaluation can we give the books of Enoch as far as level of truth?

A: 50% of area was destroyed in nuclear conflagration in between

There is somethihg missing here. Laura ask for evaluation but the answer is not congruent to me in this session 16 october 1994.

No, it's not missing... it's just that the Cs had not finished their answer and I interrupted but since that is the way the voices are heard on the tape, that's the way it was transcribed.

Every time I read this session I always end up with the same question which is, generally, have I really understood what the right thing to do is when the time comes. I've just never asked it due to fear of sounding stupid. But I think I understand now, and I thought I'd ask anyway.

The idea of not accepting the VISA number has sometimes felt like the right thing to do, even if it does mean I will starve to death, simply because I don't want to accept the Lizzie control system.

But something the C's have said more recently regarding being careful of our psychic hygiene has helped me clear this up. We must be careful what we let in. But that doesn't mean we have to limit what we see and hear, it means we can check out anything we want as long as we see it for what it is. We must recognize the lies for what they are and not believe them. So I guess that means that we have no choice but to accept our "tattoo" if we want to eat, etc. But that doesn't mean we don't recognize it for what it is. We aren't going to start worshiping the beast as some others will, we will be on that list of non-believing "disobedients". And therein lies the distinction. The "beast worshipers" will be selling their soul, we will be hanging on to ours.

I also think that to refuse the VISA, and most likely starve to death, could be considered a rather selfish act. People are going to be suffering and are most likely going to need help. How can I help anyone by just checking out? Besides, if I refuse the VISA I will have to rely on the generosity of VISA people to feed me, which seems like a rather presumptuous plan. They may only have enough to feed their families and I should keep that in mind.

Does this sound about right?

mocachapeau said:
But something the C's have said more recently regarding being careful of our psychic hygiene has helped me clear this up. We must be careful what we let in. But that doesn't mean we have to limit what we see and hear, it means we can check out anything we want as long as we see it for what it is. We must recognize the lies for what they are and not believe them. So I guess that means that we have no choice but to accept our "tattoo" if we want to eat, etc. But that doesn't mean we don't recognize it for what it is. We aren't going to start worshiping the beast as some others will, we will be on that list of non-believing "disobedients". And therein lies the distinction. The "beast worshipers" will be selling their soul, we will be hanging on to ours.

Fwiw, I think the key point is awareness. There will no doubt be many people, the majority actually, who will accept the "tattoo" and not even think twice about it. Their lack of awareness of the truth, the believing of the lies, makes them much more vulnerable and susceptible to the agenda of 4D STS. Many won't even be aware that they have made any choice at all.

The C's have talked about knowledge and awareness being a form of protection in and of itself, so if one is aware of the truth of the "tattoo" and other lies it does make a difference.

I think you might be missing the point that if you use a credit or debit card, or have money in a checking account, you're already 'under the mark of the beast'. It's not going to happen in the future, it's already happened. Remember that we have to be in this world, not of it, so we have to do what is done to get by and survive. Thinking about it all happening at 'some point in the future' is kind of missing the whole point, to my understanding. This reality is already totally controlled, as are human beings. The point of the Work is to learn how to escape that control, in the ways that we can - part of that is recognizing the ways that we can't (at least not at this point in 'time'). fwiw.

anart said:
I think you might be missing the point that if you use a credit or debit card, or have money in a checking account, you're already 'under the mark of the beast'. It's not going to happen in the future, it's already happened. Remember that we have to be in this world, not of it, so we have to do what is done to get by and survive. Thinking about it all happening at 'some point in the future' is kind of missing the whole point, to my understanding. This reality is already totally controlled, as are human beings. The point of the Work is to learn how to escape that control, in the ways that we can - part of that is recognizing the ways that we can't (at least not at this point in 'time'). fwiw.

I do see your point, but I don't see how the present situation is exactly the same as what is being described in the session. What they seem to be saying is that without this card/number/tattoo, you will not be able to engage in any type of transaction, at all. If people are able to function in the present without using a credit/debit card then I don't think that situation already exists. It's almost there, but not quite. I admit, most people have their pay deposited right into their accounts, so they have to have that account, but they can still withdraw the cash and function with that.

A recent report that I saw on FB described what is going on in India at the moment, where millions of people are being fitted with a national ID card that uses finger prints and retina scans to identify them. It says that it is being done on a voluntarily basis, but that without the card you can't function in society - no bank account, no transactions. THAT sounds more precisely like what is being described in this session, and it also appears to be the testing ground before it goes worldwide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_J0ktN2GHM&feature=youtu.be

mocachapeau said:
anart said:

I do see your point, but I don't see how the present situation is exactly the same as what is being described in the session. What they seem to be saying is that without this card/number/tattoo, you will not be able to engage in any type of transaction, at all. If people are able to function in the present without using a credit/debit card then I don't think that situation already exists. It's almost there, but not quite. I admit, most people have their pay deposited right into their accounts, so they have to have that account, but they can still withdraw the cash and function with that.

I think it's merely a matter of degree. You seem to think that just because a person can still withdraw and use cash, that we're not 'there yet'. I think that the fact that debit and credit cards are - by far - the preferred way of doing business (by businesses and the populace), that we've been 'there' for quite some time.

My other point relates to the idea that there is going to be some 'big obvious moment' when you'll have this choice to make - and it doesn't work that way. The control system is already in place and it's now just a matter of small degrees of change. You're waiting for this 'big obvious moment' when you might be able to say, "no, I won't take the micro-chip (or whatever)" when, realistically, you've been chipped from birth.

anart said:
I think it's merely a matter of degree. You seem to think that just because a person can still withdraw and use cash, that we're not 'there yet'. I think that the fact that debit and credit cards are - by far - the preferred way of doing business (by businesses and the populace), that we've been 'there' for quite some time.

My other point relates to the idea that there is going to be some 'big obvious moment' when you'll have this choice to make - and it doesn't work that way. The control system is already in place and it's now just a matter of small degrees of change. You're waiting for this 'big obvious moment' when you might be able to say, "no, I won't take the micro-chip (or whatever)" when, realistically, you've been chipped from birth.

Yes I suppose you're right. The only people to whom it would make that much of a difference are people already living off the grid, or anyone who is preparing to do so. As long as cash is accepted as legal tender there is still an alternative to the "chip", but very few people are in a position for it to so grossly affect their lives when cash disappears. For those people it will be a big obvious moment though, and a difficult one to swallow. Get on the grid or most likely starve to death - ouch! Unless they've got some kind of effective plan?

Chopper said:
One here.

So how do you see a cashless society affecting you, Chopper? Do you see alternatives to being forced into accepting the "mark of the beast"?

Lucky for me I will be long gone before it get's completely implemented Thay have moved large strides in the last 15 years tho !

Today one would be fools to thing thay are not "marked" allready , SSN# alone got ya , these days you are assigned one at birth! in my day thay didn't...

even cell phones and all that go's with it the Net---ditto on & on all I can say is "conquer fear" it is a large chunk of the puzzle .

Being "marked" is not only a matter of credit cards and population listing, it is also the imprinting of thought and emotion patterns into the individuals IMHO.
There is a remark about it in the soul smashing session: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,13716.msg103231.html#msg103231

Session 13 September 2009 said:
A: Acceptance of torture is the "mark of the beast."

Back
Top Bottom