Session 16 October 1994

You're waiting for this 'big obvious moment' when you might be able to say, "no, I won't take the micro-chip (or whatever)" when, realistically, you've been chipped from birth.

It seems it doesn't matter if it's a bar code on your wrist, or an ATM card that you hand to a cashier, these are just semantics. This struck me recently when I was being a good doobie reviewing my credit report - a little chill went up my spine as my entire financial life - credit cards (including cancelled ones), student loan debt, car loan, mortgage...all were listed in historical detail. As far as the financial system was concerned, this credit report was my passbook or "Visa" to the financial world - whether that's to pay for basics like food and fuel, or to buy the big stuff like a house and a car. Individual cards didn't matter, it was the history, the pattern of consumption that mattered: this was my identity.

Many people seem wholly captured by this "torture," the imprinting of thought patterns as mkrnhr mentions - their daily life and psychic attention is directed at either 1) how to accumulate/manage resources for all that they consume: pay the bills, pay the student debt, pay the rent or the mortgage, save for retirement or 2) to momentarily seek a diversion from #1, put on the TV, eat some ice cream and possibly think nothing at all.

At this point in the game, I do wonder if using cash helps you psychically "diversify" a bit - since you have to interact more directly in the exchange, it's more tangible? Not that in the big picture it makes much of a difference, but symbolically it may at an individual level? Bartering I guess would be even a more powerful, but not always a realistic option - then it is an agreement between two people who mutually, consciously agree on a value, rather than some passive, beastly mechanized system determining it.

The Cs asked the question "how are you going to opt out? Belong or starve." They then encouraged a bit of patience because when/if that point is reached (and I think we are pretty much there with google now tracking our every move) then "change will come." They've also said that if a staged alien invasion were planned that other things may intervene, like REAL EARTH CHANGES. They've also said that Earth Changes are a reflection of the activities of human beings on earth, which I take to mean that the more violence on the planet, the more unhappiness and suppression of humanity, then the more likely serious cataclysms are. And it isn't looking good.

I thought for some years that if I just kept pointing this out to people that enough would wake up and start DOing to make a difference, to ameliorate things. Well, I hoped, at least. But over the years, I've felt more and more like Cassandra, telling the truth but nobody believing it because they are just doomed to play out the disaster no matter what.

Even on this forum, the number of people who actually really, truly, viscerally get it is rather low. The ones who do get it and then DO anything useful is even lower (considering the number of members).

I agree that the overall control system has been in place for quite a while. I also tend to think that the impending collapse of fiat paper currencies is the opportunity to institute a "cashless society" globally, where only electronic transactions are available.

But I also don't think that it can ever be 100% absolute control. There will always be tiny pockets of "black market" barter or some other system of exchange. Also, some infrastructure of control may be destroyed in the process of natural disasters. I only use a credit card type transactions for buying supplements, etc. online and donating to SOTT/Cass now. I used to have a whole lot of credit card debt (business and rolled over to personal cards) that I paid off years ago.

One thing I noticed is they keep track of your credit history and then try to trap you. First they'll keep increasing your available credit in various ways and improving the terms offered and then reverse the process. Couple of times using credit cards for business financing, I was just only a step ahead of this game so that I was able to pay down big amounts and get out of the trap that was set.

Also, I've don't own a cell phone and never did. It only very occasionally has been something that would come in handy. But, as was mentioned, our net surfing and everything that can be data mined already is in database systems. Also the "imprinting" of thoughts and feeling is the most important, I agree. As long as you know the true nature of the system, you have a chance to navigate it by being in it, but not of it, I think.

Added: Just saw Laura's post.

:shock: that pretty much says me a lot

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

Laura said:
I thought for some years that if I just kept pointing this out to people that enough would wake up and start DOing to make a difference, to ameliorate things. Well, I hoped, at least. But over the years, I've felt more and more like Cassandra, telling the truth but nobody believing it because they are just doomed to play out the disaster no matter what.

After so many years of controlling us, they pretty much know, what comes next.
You Laura are doing great, what you do. We are learning day by day and I think we are as Cassandra and you often in the same situation.

Laura said:
Even on this forum, the number of people who actually really, truly, viscerally get it is rather low. The ones who do get it and then DO anything useful is even lower (considering the number of members).

I think that, although some aspects we may not all grasp fully, one thing that makes a huge difference that we ARE doing is changing our diet. I find the subject of our food system to be one of the best for illustrating to others just how controlled we are, and that by refusing to eat what they are trying to force down our throats we are fighting that control. People take notice of the significance of that info more than anything else. When you ask them if it can be purely coincidence that 99% of all food in the super market is full of substances that are poisons to us, they actually think about it. And the scientific evidence that shows that what we've been told all our lives is a healthy diet, is actually what causes obesity? They have a much harder time ignoring those facts.

They may not understand completely, or accept that the situation did not happen by accident, but many do think about it, and many even make some changes to their diet.

Chopper said:
Lucky for me I will be long gone before it get's completely implemented Thay have moved large strides in the last 15 years tho !

Today one would be fools to thing thay are not "marked" allready , SSN# alone got ya , these days you are assigned one at birth! in my day thay didn't...

even cell phones and all that go's with it the Net---ditto on & on all I can say is "conquer fear" it is a large chunk of the puzzle .

I agree since it seems fear is one more of the reasons why people refuse to look at the reality of the situation. It is no doubt easier for our emotional and mental structure to stick to a illusion of security, confort and freedom. Untill of course, your reality bubble gets suddenly altered by that which no longer can be denied.

Reactions: SMM
There was an article sometime back about a town in Europe that only took credit/debit cards as a source of payment. I believe I saw it on the sign of the times space. I tell my wife all the time "cash is king" and gold is good. I have to agree that we are "THERE" already. No need for a mark,sign or tattoo. If the PTB even tried something so ludicrous the Christian right would have a hissy fit! My wife does merchant services part time to help with the bills and VISA is "everywhere you want to be".

Laura says above:

...They've also said that Earth Changes are a reflection of the activities of human beings on earth, which I take to mean that the more violence on the planet, the more unhappiness and suppression of humanity, then the more likely serious cataclysms are. And it isn't looking good.

I have struggled for years now with how to reconcile gloomy big picture goings-on with trivial day-to-day concerns. These ridiculous trade offs go through my head. Should I bother planting that tree if climate change will kill the thing? Do I need to make a retirement contribution if the whole system is about to come to a grinding halt or is inflated away to nothing? Why am I even pondering any of this nonsense anyway?

Regardless of beneficial, life-altering things we can do (like improve our diet, clean our spiritual house, etc), we still have to do the laundry and pay the bills. As has been discussed elsewhere, daily life is the medium in which we can make strides, both with ourselves and in helping others. But it is also the place to get lost; I am continually forgetting myself in daily detail and lose the forest for the trees, it is a neverending struggle to maintain perspective. This site helps immensely with that.

I had a dream recently where I basically got the message: "It's all about FEAR, you dummy! Look it up." A bit nonspecific, but it dovetails with what I have been thinking. I wonder if part of reconciling daily concerns with system-busting events has to do with understanding what you fear, putting fears/disasters into context, both in daily life and for big Earth Change stuff that might cause some of us to lose our perspective, our homes, or our lives. We have such broad fears of losing control--from (relatively) trivial fears of being tracked by VISA to the fear of getting obliterated in a natural disaster, they are nevertheless part of the same spectrum, and we are ruthlessly exploited for it and distracted by it.

The challenge seems to be to keep your eye on the ball, while all you care about (sans sacred cows) is increasingly under threat. So in this threat lies an opportunity for a rapid change in understanding. For my part, I may be missing the obvious, but I'm frustratingly far from understanding what this "ball" is in a concrete way. I just get glimpses that it has something to do with the Work, conscious intent/attention/perspicacity, etc.

Anyway I think it's too early to call "Cassandra." Those with the ears to hear the message, hear it, and the impact of that--at an individual level or otherwise--remains to be seen.

From what I've learned it doesn't matter whether I sell my hose ,pay off my debts,and never use a credit card again.(which is my earthly physical reality) I can use cash,live sparingly,with as much awareness as possible. Anything can and will happen,amongst all the many possibilities there are.Earth changes can and will change drastically and effect me adversely if I am not aware of knowledgeable choices.I was not only branded at birth by S.S. and genetics,but I am and continue to be STS,ST0 candidacy nonwithstanding. Which means my only hope is my knowledge.And awareness of where my ignorance lies. It is only an inside job. I take care of my body with what I nourish it with, to keep my soul housed appropriately. I still kick and scream inwardly about the difficulty in finding likeminded individuals that find wrongness in this pathocracy.I bitterly complain until I change the channel and count the ways I've actually contributed to others in being selfless in real ways.And I usually find I'm the selfish one when I feel all caught up in anger or self-pity like that . I can't afford to live that way for long if I truly want to grow. It is just lessons I see more and more.And ones I resist still,but I'm STS,and I get that. I'm supposed to resist. I'm aware though. I spend time putting effective fuel in this machine.The food the EE,the meditation. These are things I choose not to live without . they are TOP priority.They will take this machine through anything,unless they don't,and that is allright.The forum are my family,whether I interact alot or not. That's on ME.I feel most at home with you all than anyone I personally know.And that is a mouthful.THAT is high strangenass. That I have some very lovely people in my life that I see a lot of the time,BUT,I spend most of my time with you all here,and feel anchored to you in ways that you and I know we don't have with others outside of the forum and its members. I should say that its the way I feel.It is this reality that keeps me sane.They can tatoo numbers on me all they want ,TPTB,and wrap me to the debtors guillotine,BUT they will not ever be able to seduce me into joining their ponerized poo-poo.Being manipulated happens,its part of our lessons. Choosing to stay ignorant once you're aware is something else.And its painful. And if its not,YOU may be something ELSE.When I stop being attacked is when I really have to trade in the antenna.Gratitude to you all being here.Hope I did'nt go on and on for too long

On the theme of a cashless society, the school/sixth form college I attend recently adopted a cashless card system when we moved from the old school building into a new one. Your ID card, which is also used to open locked doors and to register into a lesson, is scanned on a machine, wherein you put in your money. You then scan your card again and the money is now "on your account". This is used to buy food and drink from the cafeteria.
I'm not sure how right I am, but this seems like a form of conditioning with regards to cashless transcation.

A very strong session, thank you for sharing. I understand that the Earth will be a reflection of humans daily interaction and what may lead into a revolution of sorts will also cause the Earth to further disembodied itself with cataclysms.

I think it is safe to say that even if people were to fully understand their impact and effect on the whole of humanity and earth changes that we would still have a certain mechanical function ingrained in us at same level of consciousness to carry out as we were. I believe Gurdjieff said in the search of the miraculous that war is a mechanism that plagues humanity on the basis to earn money by the ruling elite but it is a mechanism nonetheless and it is important to recognize. That is a summarization and not a direct quote. It sickens me to recognize that we are no more than pieces to a ruling elite's games. Before I get off topic, my point is that we are certainly headed into times that appear to be under very dark clouds and it is best to prepare ourselves mentally with insight/knowledge in order to know how to respond to the situations that will present themselves.

So VISA is the mark of the beast and if you do not say okay mark me, you will be consider disobedient and killed. If we are to be alive for the 2ND coming of Christ and to potentially transition to 4th density STO then is it not necessary to be marked? To be honest I just feel sick inside over all this. Perhaps it is my 3rd density thought patterns causing a block. Any feedback at all will be much appreciated. Again thank you Laura and crew. The insight and knowledge that is shared through this forum as well as SOTT.net is invaluable.

Laura said:
The Cs asked the question "how are you going to opt out? Belong or starve." They then encouraged a bit of patience because when/if that point is reached (and I think we are pretty much there with google now tracking our every move) then "change will come." They've also said that if a staged alien invasion were planned that other things may intervene, like REAL EARTH CHANGES. They've also said that Earth Changes are a reflection of the activities of human beings on earth, which I take to mean that the more violence on the planet, the more unhappiness and suppression of humanity, then the more likely serious cataclysms are. And it isn't looking good.

I just felt really sad reading this comment - for you, for me, for everyone... Just really sad... The conditioning is just so good. You're automatically "crazy" to most people if you believe anything other than what is "mainstream". Even my best friend of 19 years called me a "space cadet" and I didn't even come close to scratching the surface of what I've learned here, which isn't nearly enough yet. Though I'm making progress on the diet front with my family - especially as I learn more and more here to back up the changes I want to make.

I feel I am a little late to add to the replies but this subject has been on my mind too.

First of all I would like to thank all of you for the different views on the "mark of the beast". I really don't think I have the answer either but I am just trying to stick with what the C's have said in this transcript by inserting the following quote:

Q: (L) How is it going to be done?

A: Stamped.

Q: (L) By what technical means?

A: Electronic encoding. A series of numbers.

Q: (L) Are they going to put these on our skins or imbed them in the skin on our heads or hand...?

Q: (L) Does that mean that you will have to place your hand on an electronic scanner in order to conduct any type of monetary transaction?

A: Precisely.

While I almost hope the above reference to the physical stamping is just a distorted/corrupted influence from Frank, I have to consider that it may be accurate as well.

Posted by: mocachapeau
« on: February 01, 2012, 01:52:04 AM » Insert Quote
Quote from: anart on January 31, 2012, 11:05:40 PM
I think it's merely a matter of degree. You seem to think that just because a person can still withdraw and use cash, that we're not 'there yet'. I think that the fact that debit and credit cards are - by far - the preferred way of doing business (by businesses and the populace), that we've been 'there' for quite some time.

My other point relates to the idea that there is going to be some 'big obvious moment' when you'll have this choice to make - and it doesn't work that way. The control system is already in place and it's now just a matter of small degrees of change. You're waiting for this 'big obvious moment' when you might be able to say, "no, I won't take the micro-chip (or whatever)" when, realistically, you've been chipped from birth.

Yes I suppose you're right. The only people to whom it would make that much of a difference are people already living off the grid, or anyone who is preparing to do so. As long as cash is accepted as legal tender there is still an alternative to the "chip", but very few people are in a position for it to so grossly affect their lives when cash disappears. For those people it will be a big obvious moment though, and a difficult one to swallow. Get on the grid or most likely starve to death - ouch! Unless they've got some kind of effective plan?

While I agree that the process to the full implementation of a stamp or ID has been a gradual process already, perhaps there may be an actual 'big obvious moment' if there is an actual physical stamp/tattoo/mark/chip required as the C's quote implies. That would for me, mean that we are finally "there" for sure. I guess to quote the C's "Wait and see".

There is still a part of me that is so tired of the 'fear carrots' that I truly hope that the chips/stamps/whatever will not be used. Just the fact that we are dreading the thought is enough to feed a thousand 4th density STS farmers I guess. Just trying to lighten up (hope it works). Oops, wishful thinking? There I go again.

Anyway, thanks for all the valid views. This is the only place I know where you can find so many thoughtful ones.

Laura said:
October 16, 1994

Q: (L) Is he going to travel around and teach?

A: Technology.

Q: (L) He will teach via the media?

Christ ties up loose ends of his other Letters and tells people plainly how to overcome the ego, gain true self-esteem and experience the joy of perfect inner peace. He touches on racism and a personal message of encouragement and love to all who are drawn to his Letters.
Download letter 9: Letter 9.pdf (240 KB )
_http://www.christsway.co.za/letters/letter9.pdf

Pierrrr said:
Laura said:
October 16, 1994

Q: (L) Is he going to travel around and teach?

A: Technology.

Q: (L) He will teach via the media?

Christ ties up loose ends of his other Letters and tells people plainly how to overcome the ego, gain true self-esteem and experience the joy of perfect inner peace. He touches on racism and a personal message of encouragement and love to all who are drawn to his Letters.
Download letter 9: Letter 9.pdf (240 KB )
_http://www.christsway.co.za/letters/letter9.pdf

Pierrrr you have several posts making propaganda with that link! you obviously have an agenda! so if you are not going to follow the forum guidelines then soon or latter you are going to be banned by a moderator!

Back
Top Bottom