"Puzzling People" by Thomas Sheridan - a puzzling person

Just a heads up - Thomas is back in the "teaching" business. Whilst he doesn't mention names, he does have the following advice for his readers...
_http://thomassheridanofficialblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/kool-aid-warriors-of-electromagnetic.html

Psychopads Expert said:
These people are a tiny minority, but are a malignancy of sorts. It's such a tragedy too, as we have some of the most rational people of integrity among us who have to spend half their time dealing with the delusional and the hateful throwing them into chaos.

That's exactly the problem we're facing here: character-disturbed individuals pretending to be knowledgeable about psychopathy.

It's like this, only on a smaller scale:

Psychopath and War Criminal Tony Blair attributes political 'achievements' to his 'skills of empathy'

A couple of people brought up the terms "girly girls", "femme fatales", in relation to female psychopaths. I thought I'd share my experience as a skinny, semi-pretty young woman during the '80s.

I had a reputation as a "heartbreaker", but I assure you that, in my 30's, when I finally met a man with a heart I married him and am still married to him. Before then, my boyfriends were either clingy, lovesick monkeys (in love with an outward appearance before getting to know the person within) or con-artists, users and abusers.

My mother, sisters and what few female friends I had, despised me. They were what I refer to as "man-pleasers", meaning they would diss me in a heartbeat to impress a man. My mother expressed utter concern for the "poor" idiots I dumped, especially the ones who stalked me afterwards - I guess she saw it as a sign of "true love".

One of my sisters has eyebrows like frankenstein and is a classic sociopath. She has never had a bad reputation. People assume that because she's not that pretty she must be a good person.

I can only imagine what it must be like for a truly beautiful "femme fatale".

ARC

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the people who have raised concerns here about Sheridan's behaviour. I really wish that I'd seen this thread and the SOTT article a few years ago. I'm still digesting both of these as they are jam packed with info. He certainly has been very busy making other people miserable. Sheridan is still up to his old tricks of taking down individuals (particularly women) in a more nasty and covert way. It appears he has a few slimy individuals within his online entourage who are quite happy to direct and join in with this behaviour. The online community no doubt fuels his ego and sense of superiority.

Sheridan has gained a lot of online support for his FB page and blogs. Over the last few years I'd seen his name and posts circulated a lot across FB and I just assumed he was a credible author/artist. A few people I knew followed him so I did too. It only took a short while to see this how contradictory he was but his artwork seemed impressive....turns out the latter may not actually be his after all! After reading this thread his page is now looking more and more like a fool's paradise....How on earth can he happily take the credit for someone else's work?

Saffron Flower said:
How on earth can he happily take the credit for someone else's work?

That's a good question and such behaviour is indeed quite puzzling (pun intended) until one delves deeper into psychopathology in general and more specifically into psychopathy. In our recommended book list here , you can find a number of books that should give you a better perspective and understanding about those topics. Some of the books under point 2, 5 and 11 should give you a good start.

By the way, welcome to the forum Saffron Flower.

Since this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you could post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Thanks Pashalis. Ok I've added a quick intro. Thanks too for the recommended reading, there are a few things in that list I'd be interested in.

After reading the comments about the confusion between Thomas and June Sheridan's artwork, I found one link for June's work and had no problem accessing it. Since posting on this thread, I can't access that page: _http://www.oocities.org/illumination_ie/ so I'm guessing it's been deliberately removed? Very puzzling!

Real quick - Saffron Flower, thanks again for posting link to SOTT article about Thomas Sheridan in the Newbies section, I did read.
I followed the link you posted on June Sheridan's work and it's working for me. Up top it reads the page is outdated and is archived.

MaxGash said:
Real quick - Saffron Flower, thanks again for posting link to SOTT article about Thomas Sheridan in the Newbies section, I did read.
I followed the link you posted on June Sheridan's work and it's working for me. Up top it reads the page is outdated and is archived.

This may be the reason that it is outdated and archived (the provider something similar to wordpress went offline in 2009), but still it can be accessed.

Thanks Gawan and MaxGash. Can't access it at all now... it's telling me access is forbidden.

Attachments

• IMG_0202.PNG
    IMG_0202.PNG
    88.1 KB · Views: 132
What a intriguing story this is. 41 pages of twists, turns and surprises. In the end its a story we have heard many times and the same patterns repeat themselves. With the massive influence of the internet some create false identities for themselves luring others in. And then....they're exposed, many times here with the resulting blow up.

Thomas's vicious attack on Laura was very telling of who he is. And sadly, it shows what kind of energy (at the 3d level) she has been a target for many years and has worn down her health. I can imagine what sort of panic he must have gone through when his seedy past was exposed here and running for cover. Maybe its coming up again with this thread being reviewed.

Was good to see the "Psychopath Free" forum members, (forgot name, sorry)of which Thomas was a member, showing up and mending fences. Don't often see that! Meeting Thomas in person, without the anonymity of the net was the revealing event for them.

Now we come to the mystery of the art work and his wife where it seems a cover up is going on. This reminds me of the artist Margaret Keane whose story was made into a movie by Tim Burton, Big Eyes. _http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2875240/Big-Eyes-painter-Margaret-Keane-husband-Walter-stole-work-scammed-America-nuttier-Tim-Burton-s-movie-portrayal.html

For years, Margaret Keane was kept behind locked doors - painting the pictures of the wide-eyed waifs that made her husband Walter Keane an art sensation.
Feted by celebrities during the 1950s and 60s, Walter, ever a showman, took credit for his wife's work until Margaret found the courage to come forward and tell the truth.

Margaret met Walter in 1955 when he charmed her at an outdoor art exhibition in San Francisco.
Divorced, with a daughter, they soon married - and soon Walter was passing off Margaret's paintings of the sad children as his own, along with the story that they were based on youngsters he had seen in postwar Berlin in 1946.

When a customer asked her 'Do you paint too?' she realized Walter was taking the credit for her work.
Staying with Walter for the sake of her daughter - while the paintings were printed on to postcards and posters sold in millions across America - Margaret was kept a virtual prisoner in her own home while her husband frolicked in the pool outside - and brought other women into their bed.
Banned from having her own friends, she told The Guardian: 'The door was always locked, the curtains closed...when he wasn’t home he’d usually call every hour to make sure I hadn’t gone out. I was in jail.
'He was always pressuring me to do more. 'Do one with a clown costume'.’ Or: ‘Do two children on a rocking horse.'

Walter, it must be said, could not paint, a fact Margaret would seize upon, when finally in a court case in a 1986 - 21 years after they divorced - she was declared to be the true creator of the paintings.
The verdict came only after a judge asked both Margaret and Walter to paint in court. Walter claimed he had a sore shoulder and could not pick up a brush.
Margaret was awarded $4 million, but she never saw a penny of it as Walter, an alcoholic, had drunk his fortune away. A court psychologist diagnosed him with a rare mental condition called delusional disorder.
Walter died in 2000 and making the decision to turn her life story and what was once so painful into a movie, was not an easy decision, Margaret says.

Welcome to the forum Saffron Flower. I hadn't seen this thread until you brought it up.

Thanks Summerlite. Yes I hadn't realised that others, like Laura, had been attacked by Sheridan...no doubt he's learned to be more covert in his takedowns after being outed in SOTT and this thread. Thanks too for your link to Margaret Keane, it's a fascinating story. It makes me wonder if that story mirrors Sheridan's situation? I keep looking back through this very long thread at some of the details about Sheridan and his alleged wife. It's so strange that he doesn't mention her in anyway or her art on his pages yet this thread talks about a couple by the same name, living in the same area going to art events and her work being on display in galleries - the same kinds of work displayed by Sheridan. It's all very weird.

Ugh, I had this guy on Facebook for a few months.

He was completely unprofessional and exceptionally egotistical.

I asked him why he was using his Facebook page to share crude jokes rather than his "work" and I immediately got blocked.

Done some more research into him and he's a blatant con artist.

Thomas Sheridan - The Narcissist’s Smear Campaign - AKA - Jokes

Thomas Sheridan - A good portrayal of how a narcissist apologises

Thomas Sheridan - The Liar, Harasser, Defamation Artist, Creep Revealed

Thomas Sheridan - The lie laced apology

Thomas Sheridan - Dissecting video - How to deal with Smear Campaigns

Thomas Sheridan - The Real 2019 Thomas Sheridan Arts Calendar - Year Long Obsessive Smear Campaign

#ThomasSheridan, #ICD-10-CM-F06, #TextbookPsychopath, #ClinicalCaseStudyNarcissist

Back
Top Bottom